More Than Magic

Galing kay tilldoomsday

First star to the right, straight on till dawns light. In a magical world filled with stars, magic, unicorns... Higit pa

More Than Magic
Chapter 1: Ya I'm a bad ass wizard what's up?
Chapter 2: Could he be any gayer?
Chapter 3: Lost Girl
Chapter 4: Is it disrespect your Queen day?
Chapter 5: Resembling my biggest nightmare.
Chapter 6: How about not touching the Queen?
Chapter 7: One word. swoon
Chapter 8: Neverland of course!
Chapter 9: When did we get a pool?
Chapter 10: Remember I'm blonde
Chapter 11: In your bed?
Chapter 12: Worth growing up for
Chapter 13: Messing with Mr. Smee?
Chapter 14: Powerless
Chapter 15: Sure buddy ;)
Chapter 16: I am really worried
Chapter 17: Caution to the wind
Chapter 18: BloodShed?
Chapter 20: I can't remember
Chapter 21: Chloe is here
Chapter 22: Mr. Pirate dude
Chapter 23: Tragic
Chapter 24: Just our General?
Chapter 25: Hypocritical
Chapter 26: Not your date
Chapter 27: Her amusement
Chapter 28: Princessa!
Chapter 29: Sparkly and Shiny?
Chapter 30: Apology accepted
Chapter 31: Feared the words
Chapter 32: Allergic to water
Chapter 33: To Kiss You
Chapter 34: I wasn't asking General
Chapter 35: Will you marry me?
Chapter 36: Queen Athena?
Chapter 37: Not your place
Chapter 38: Tell us! Tell us!
Chapter 39: A slow torture
Chapter 40: I was in love
Chapter 41: Everyones so happy
Chapter 42: Last breath
Chapter 43: I wanted to apologies
Chapter 44: Tinkerbelle
Chapter 45: We are the island
Chapter 46: Darling? Darling.
Chapter 47: Excuse me WIlliam?
Chapter 48: You were dead!
Epilogue
More Than Myth

Chapter 19: You love Tigerlily?

69 8 2
Galing kay tilldoomsday

Our feet land on the ground just as the party is starting. People circle around the fire banging on drums and chanting strange words that I don’t recognize. I see the Lost Boy’s dancing around and banging their chests. The energy here is crazy, powerful enough to raise someone from an eternal sleep. You don’t just hear the drums, you feel then, pounding through your skins and running through your blood. It becomes apart of you in the best way possible.

        Peter tugs at my hand and leads me over to the side to whisper in my ear “Don’t smoke anything, it makes you go a different kind of crazy,” And just like that he drags me into the throng of people, moving and dancing to the beat.

         I join along jumping up and down. The Lost Boy’s form a line marching around the camp and I follow along, yelling and pounding my chest like we are one in the same, all of us having the best night of our lives. The line stops at a women holding a bowl of black liquid, it looks weird and repellent but she uses it to draw on each of the boys faces, making them fit in a little bit more. When she gets to me I happily let her draw on my face, ignoring the potent smell coming from the stuff.

        We continue this for what feels like hours dancing around tepees. The sun had disappeared along the horizon a long time ago and the playful moon floated above us as a spotlight. As it seems like nothing could make my time better I spot the beauty that is Tigerlilly standing to the side with Peter, his arm wrapped around her shoulder in an embrace. I watch them, analyze them if you will and a thought crosses my mind. Maybe Tigerlily is the girl Peter was talking about, not Tinkerbelle. I mean he does have his arm around her and they are both as happy as anything. The only weird thing that stuck out to me was they were both watching me.

         I stumbled over to them, when I reached them I threw my arms up in excitement “Tigerlily!” She laughs with me and I go in to hug her quickly when I stand back I continue my rambling “You know you are my favorite princess of all time!” I yell, smiling wide.

        She blushes a bit “Well I personally love the princess of Doomsland the most, I mean she is yo-” Peter slaps a hand over her mouth and glares daggers at her, both of them sharing an unspoken conversation between them. Okay what just happened? What is Doomsland?

        Tigerlilly takes a step back, smiling at me before turning away and joining into the party once again. I look back at Peter with a questioning stare but he only takes my hands in his and drags me away from the loud shouts and chants.

        He continues guiding me into the jungle finally stopping at a big tree. He sits down at the stomp, pulling me down with him. Without the running around and screaming I feel the soft cold wind in the nights air and a shiver runs through my body. Peter notices and scoots closer to me, wrapping his arm around my waist… More shivers, just not from the cold.

         “If you could wish for anything, what would it be?” He asks taking me by surprise.

        "Where did that come from?"

Peter laughs at my response "The question game. You asked me a question but I never got to ask you one," he explains.

My mind goes back to thinking about Tigerlily "Technically you never answered me," I annoyingly state.

"Okay how about I will promise to answer your question after you answer mine, deal?" He proposes. I pretend to ponder over the options in my head.

Thinking about it I would wish for him but clearly that's no longer an option so wish number two is "A flying ferret! But one where you can't see the wings because that's creepy," I state and then remember another important detail "Oh and it has to be named Max!"

Peter sits there staring at me in silence, clearly taken by surprise. He blinks a couple times and looks me over probably trying to decide if I was serious or not, most people do the same when I say that. Then after thinking he was going to make fun of me he bursts out laughing which may not be much different.

"That's perfect!" He says a smile on his face.

I laugh along and when I died down I decided it was my turn "So can you answer me now?"

His face turns serious as it usually does when this topic comes up and he turned toward me “Do you really want to know?” He wonders aloud.

“Well obviously!” He laughs at my response but only for a brief moment but returns back to his silence and then I realize something. Peter Pan is iconic, a legend, he could never grow up, sure he could change his age but that doesn’t change his soul. This is true but the lose of this girl he’s been talking about, Tigerlily, it effected him a lot. He seems to be missing that spark, like he was a fairy whose light is just about out. It’s now that I truly realize just how much he loves her “I mean it’s kind of obvious the girl you are talking about is Tigerlily, now I want to know why she had to go.”

“Wait what?” Peter exclaims.

I look up at him, not realizing my gaze had moved to my feet “The girl you were talking about is Tigerlily right?” I ask, secretly hoping I was wrong but to be honest I would rather her over… oh no! “It isn’t Tinkerbelle is it?”

And just like that he burst out laughing, moving away from me to roll on the ground, clutching his stomach. Okay this isn’t embarrassing at all…

“You… You think that,” He tries to spit the words out but he can’t help it and goes back to laughing “Oh Chloe what you do to me!”

Now I’m really confused “I don’t get it?”

“Chloe the girl I fell in love with is far more amazing than both of them combined… times infinity! The girl I have been talking about is smart but doesn’t really know how smart, she’s beautiful in the most perfect of ways; she's sarcastic, critical, playful, funny… no hilarious. She is the reason I wake up in the morning; she is the reason I smile, the reason I put up with her damned sisters! The love of my life is the reason Peter Pan exists, the reason a thimble is a kiss, the reason the Lost Boy’s have a hope.” My eyes water at the proclamation of love, his words are just so beautiful. He speaks with such passion I can’t help but be drawn in.

“Chloe you're the reason I grew up, and I couldn’t be any happier,” Aw, wait… what!?

****Heyy if you liked this chapter please turn the star yellow... or white depending on the device your using! And be sure to comment your favorite or maybe least favorite parts? I welcome criticism!

Picture ^ or > is of the Indian camp from Peter Pan, by the way I am sorry if anything seemed racist in this chapter, that is not my intention. Now back to what happened with Peter revealing who the mystery girl is.... Yay I'm so happy!

Any way stay classy

TDD <3

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.2K 513 31
** When a wish brings devastating consequences, Pan must join forces with a fallen star to stop the walking dead before Neverland sinks into eternal...
7.7K 452 36
Michelle was a true believer of Peter Pan. Her friends would say it's just a fairytale but she started having dreams of Neverland and meeting him. Sh...
293K 7.1K 24
"until you have found someone to love you as you are, you shall remain forever a beast." ~*~ ...