No Time To Die

By Stormi_faithhope

In which the youngest of the Toretto family finds herself still in the middle of the trouble that seemed to f... More

NO TIME TO DIE
aesthetics
PART ONE
Chapter 1 : Welcome To Brazil
Chapter 2 : Train Heist
Chapter 3 : American Fugitives
Chapter 4 : Agent Hobbs' Partner
Chapter 5 : Vince's Betrayal
Chapter 6 : The Favelas Chase
Chapter 7 : G.I. Joe And Barbie
Chapter 8 : "I'm Gonna Be An Aunty!"
Chapter 9 : More Of A Father
Chapter 10 : Talkin' Hundred Million Dollars
Chapter 11 : Mission : In-freakin'-sanity
Chapter 12 : The Beauty Vault
Chapter 13 : Home Sweet Home
Chapter 14 : Whole Team Just Got Burnt
Chapter 15 : Million Dollar Quarter Mile
Chapter 16 : Salud, Mi Familia
Chapter 17 : Cops Ambush
Chapter 18 : Goodbye, Vincey
Chapter 19 : 'Til The End Of The Line
Chapter 20 : Vault Robbery
Chapter 21 : Package Deal
Chapter 22 : Roadtrip?
PART TWO
Chapter 1 : College Life
Chapter 2 : Romeo + Juliet
Chapter 3 : Anniversary?
Chapter 4 : Past Comes Back
Chapter 5 : Bring Her Home
Chapter 6 : Take It Or Leave It
Chapter 7 : Bullets Hurt
Chapter 8 : Huntin' Evil Twins
Chapter 9 : Backup?
Chapter 10 : Another Jackass Run-in
Chapter 11 : Braga
Chapter 12 : Never Break A Promise
Chapter 13 : Let's Go Get Our Girl
Chapter 14 : Spain
Chapter 15 : The Reason I Left Hawaii
Chapter 16 : Never In The Game
Chapter 17 : Ride Or Die
Chapter 18 : Reckless Romeo And Juliet
Chapter 19 : Plane Crash
Chapter 20 : Thank You For Fast Cars
PART THREE
Chapter 1 : Voice From The Past
Chapter 2 : House Bomb
Chapter 3 : Deckard Shaw
Chapter 4 : Han's Funeral
Chapter 5 : Mr. Nobody And The Bandits
Chapter 6 : God's Eye?
Chapter 7 : Roman's Decision
Chapter 8 : Plane Jump
Chapter 9 : Saving Ramsey
Chapter 10 : Two Cliff Dives
Chapter 11 : Loyalty Not Fear
Chapter 12 : Let's Go Find It
Chapter 13 : No Sexual Tension
Chapter 14 : Cars Don't Fly!
Chapter 15 : Like What You See?
Chapter 16 : The Enemy Of My Enemy
Chapter 17 : New Ride
Chapter 18 : Interference
Chapter 19 : I Am The Calvary
Chapter 20 : This Moment Is Still Ours
Chapter 21 : It's Never Goodbye
PART FOUR
Isabela's Greece Home
Chapter 1 : Pick A Better Phrase
Chapter 2 : These Are The Streets!
Chapter 3 : Dominic Toretto Just Went Rogue
Chapter 4 : Score After Score
Chapter 5 : Come Home
Chapter 6 : English Scumbag
Chapter 8 : No Thank You?
Chapter 9 : Car Heaven
Chapter 10 : Just Drive
Chapter 11 : You Taught Me
Chapter 12 : You Are Not Gonna Shoot Me
Chapter 13 : Queen B's Back, Baby!
Chapter 14 : I Never Stopped
Chapter 15 : Russian Base
Chapter 16 : Checkmate
Chapter 17 : On The Ice
Chapter 18 : Package Is Secure
Chapter 19 : Never Lost Faith
Chapter 20 : Welcome To The Family
PART FIVE
Chapter 1 : Rehearsal Dinner

Chapter 7 : Turning His Back On Family

3.1K 93 15
By Stormi_faithhope

 ✘ ✘ ✘

As Tej typed fast on the giant computer desk that basically had an entire wall as it's screen, Isabela was standing a few feet away with her arms crossed over her chest, watching as God's Eye worked it's magic. 

"Got him." Tej announced, "He's in London."

Then he turned to share a look with Ramsey, who was working on the other side of the desk... and the look they shared was definitely flirtatious. Which is why Roman seemed annoyed, "Yeah."

But then something begins beeping, causing Ramsey to look in front of her, eyebrows pulling together. "Wait. We've got a second match in Hong Kong. 

As more beeps happened, Isabela took a step forward. "And Beijing and Seoul."

"And Tokyo." Tej added, causing Ramsey to sigh and glance to the other two. "And just about every other major city on the planet."

"And so..." Mr. Nobody spoke up as he joined them, "God's Eye was where we started."

Isabela wanted to roll her eyes as she turned to face him, and Letty just shook her head as she sat down on a step, as Mr. Nobody continued. "But Cipher's already created an evasion that masks their location by pinging random spots all over the globe, but it was a good thought, Roman."

Roman nodded a bit, as Isabela looked back to the screen, as Ramsey leaned on the desk. "So, she's made my program obsolete."

"And that, Ramsey, is why you're here." Mr. Nobody stepped next to her, causing Ramsey to just give him a look, but then Little Nobody joined them with a look to Roman. "See, simple solutions aren't gonna cut it here, slick."

Roman looked after him offended, before following him. "Why you look at me when you say that?"

"Wait, wait, wait." Isabela suddenly dropped her arms from her chest as she stepped forward, pressing the computer and causing a keyboard to appear in front of her - which made Nathan look to her, shaking his head. "Should you really be touching that?"

Isabela turned to give him a look, her lips pursed, before she just looked back at the computer and began typing - knowingly - as Tej looked to Nathan. "Trust me, man, she knows her way around a computer."

"She does?" Ramsey looked over confused, because in all the talents that had been shown two years ago when they all first met, none of her abilities behind a keyboard appeared. 

"Hacked me a few times." Hobbs agreed with a nod, watching the screen. 

"Talk to me, Bambi." Tej turned to help her with whatever she was doing, and Isabela glanced up at the screen as her fingers continued to move. "Simple solutions might just cut it. You see, in order for God's Eye to give off all these false pings, means they have to be using a FLEA relay."

"A what?" Nathan looked at them confused, as Mr. Nobody just smiled and looked to Little Nobody. "Watch these three."

"Which means it has a decaying sync randomizer." Ramsey nodded in realization to the girl, and Tej nodded as well, adding. "Which we can reverse."

"And track it back to the originating source and find Dom's true location." Isabela finished with a nod, and Ramsey glanced to her and the others with a smile - as Roman nodded and snapped his fingers, happy his plan was working.

"I'm telling you, they got skills." Mr. Nobody looked to his new guy, almost like he was trying to change Little Nobody's mind on having the team there. 

"That was my idea." Roman grinned with a look over, "That's what I was saying. Remember in there?" He gestured towards the office that they had been in before the glass doors had been opened to the steps, and the large computer.

"Wow, you're just full of surprises." Nathan said to Isabela, causing her to roll her eyes and avoided looking back at him as she continued typing. 

"Alright. Let's try this." Mr. Nobody nodded, and Tej and Ramsey joined Isabela in the typing. 

She glanced up as the screen changed from the globe and began moving through different things - before going back to the giant globe as many cities began getting marked off. The three stood up straighter, Isabela even stepping back, as Ramsey nodded. "It's working."

"Time you want to check your manual and start organizing a force response." Hobbs looked to Mr. Nobody, and Little Nobody brought up his radio. "Let's get a hold of our international assets."

"He's still green." Mr. Nobody said as he joined Hobbs on the step, and Hobbs faced forward. "Yeah, like fresh baby shit."

Mr. Nobody laughed, as they watched Little Nobody continue speaking to his men. "Soon as we have Toretto's location, I want to mobilize."

Then he looked back at his boss to get confirmation that he was doing a good job, and as Mr. Nobody gave him a thumbs up, Hobbs gave a wave of a hand - indicating a so-so motion. 

"Let's get a hold of a better asshole." Roman mocked talking into a radio as he stepped beside Little Nobody, "Uh, no one respects you, uh-" He then imitates radio static. "Cover."

"Get away from me." Little Nobody said in an almost threatening way, and Roman smiled with a step back. "No problem. Bad breath. Mm." He shakes his head, before chuckling as he moved away.

"Alright, they're not in China." Tej announced, and Isabela glanced up. "Or Russia."

As many markers disappear, Ramsey shook her head. "Europe's clear."

But then the map seemed to zoom in, causing Isabela to furrow her eyebrows. "But this one's not going away."

"This is interesting." Mr. Nobody chuckled as he pointed at the screen, and Deckard moved a bit closer to them - since he was still in the office - as Little Nobody looked back at his boss. "Why?"

"Because that's here." Mr. Nobody looked at the screen as the beeping continued, causing Isabela to quickly look back at him. "What?"

"Pull up all security monitors on this building, now." Hobbs ordered, causing Isabela to quickly type against the keyboard in front of her, before stopped as one footage popped up - getting bigger as Cipher grinned at the camera... with Dom right beside her. 

"Surprise." The blonde said, before winking, then hitting a switch on something in her hand. 

Suddenly the entire wall that led out of the room exploded, causing Deckard to quickly cover his head - since he was right by it. 

The explosion shook the entire building as many things got broken and all the screens started glitching out, everyone else getting hit by the blast and falling down - most able to cover their heads. 

Isabela was quick though, to try and shake it off as she looked around at her team, before getting to her feet - confused as many small metal devices were thrown into the room, beeping with a red light blinking on them. Things started getting shot out of the things and around the room, and as Isabela covered her ears from a noise, she missed one get shot at her. 

But Deckard was quick to get off the ground where the explosion sent him, and he ran over - right as Hobbs caught one and threw it right as it goes off, causing another explosion that seemed to be more than just an explosion. He got launched to the side with a pained yell. 

Then as one almost hit Isabela, Deckard had jumped off the upper platform and grabbed her, pulling the two down and he moved her out of the way right as another explosion went off - shattering all the glass in the room and knocking a few things down. 

Deckard covered the girl's head from the glass that showered around them, and as she covered her ears from the horrible pain - he looked up and pushed her out of the way when something got launched at them, causing the metal slab to pin him down. 

Isabela couldn't even wrap her head around what happened, as she tried to look up, rolling off her side and onto her stomach - everything around her blurred a bit, as she could hardly hear anything but a ringing in her ears. She couldn't even feel the glass shards piercing her skin under her palms as they tried to push against the ground, but whatever it was that was going off in the room, made her grunt in pain and fall back to her stomach. 

Cipher entered the room with a pistol raised, and Dom just a few feet behind her. 

A cough forced it's way from her lungs, causing Isabela to squeeze her eyes shut but still try to push against the ground but it hurt to move as a wave of dizziness hit her. 

Roman was closest to the door as he rolled onto his side, coughing and grunting in pain - as Tej was on his back, clutching his torso.

"Did you all enjoy that?" Cipher's voice seemed to echo around them, causing Isabela to grunt in pain as she brought a hand up to her head, trying to stay propped up on her elbows. "Next-generation concussion grenade. It scrambles your senses."

Letty had a hand to her ear as she was laying on the ground, her head leaning against her other arm. 

"Don't worry, it will wear off in an hour." Cipher continued smugly, as Ramsey was a few feet away from where Isabela and Deckard was, with Nathan a few feet away from them - barely able to turn onto his back, before he squeezed his eyes shut and groaned in pain. 

"Probably."

"Bitch." Isabela was barely able to get out, before squeezing her eyes shut and trying to push against the ground, but failing again.

"Mm, feisty little one." Cipher hummed with a grin as she moved over and pushing Isabela off her stomach and onto her back - causing the girl to squeeze her eyes shut with a cough, her hand going to her ribs because they ached. 

Then Cipher looked over to the man that was just about a foot away from Isabela, with the metal slab pinning. "Hello, Deckard. Nice to see you again."

She then began laughing as Deckard moved a bit, trying to fight against the concussion grenade and push the slab off of himself. "Look at this. Body's not even cold, Dom. Your family's already replacing you. Like big brother protecting baby sister."

Isabela was barely able to pull her eyelids apart, things spinning around her as she looked up at the ceiling, before able to look over and see Dom a few feet from them and looking down at them - since obviously everyone saw Deckard save her. 

Cipher then raised up a gun and pointed it at Deckard, "You chose the losing team." She grinned smugly, "I guess your brother is smarter than you."

Isabela was barely able to put an arm under her to push herself up, "Dom." 

Her voice was quiet and strained, but he could hear her - they all could. 

But he didn't even look at her. He kept his gaze down and on the ground, before turning his head away... turning his back on her, which actually hurt her more than the concussion grenade. 

Eventually Cipher and Dom moved on from them, as the entire team continues groaning in pain and coughing. 

They walked passed everyone and over to the computer, before Dom then doesn't even skip a beat as he raised a gun and shot it over and over again - shattering the rest of the walls that surprisingly hadn't yet - but that made Mr. Nobody fall back to the ground with a pained groan, as the gunshots and glass shattered seemed to make everyone's concussion worsen. 

And Isabela knew it was so none of them could get up. 

But then Dom lowered his gun when there was a soft pained noise, causing him to look down where Letty was trying to cover her ears at the bottom of the steps. He met her eyes, before looking away and looking over, as more of the team were able to move enough to get a look. 

Isabela looked to the door and saw that they had a few other men with them, all wearing similar armor as Dom and Cipher, but these men were also wearing helmet type masks. 

Before she then looked over, realizing what Cipher was after. God's Eye.

"Iz.." Nathan was barely able to cough out in warning, and Isabela looked over to him, before looking back forward - seeing that one of the men had began heading towards her, while pulling out a knife. 

She wasn't sure if he was going exactly to her, but he was getting close enough that she could fight. And she knew she could. She had been through worse pain than this, so she had to keep telling herself that this was nothing. 

Isabela finally forced through the pain and got to her feet, stumbling backwards a bit as she nearly fell back down, but she was able to move and dodge the man - before she kicked at him, causing him to stumble backwards by her force, before she moved quickly and punched him hard - but because of the helmet, it didn't faze him. 

But thankfully she was able to move fast enough to dodge the knife, before grabbing his arm and bending the knife away from her - but as they struggling against strength, she knew she wasn't going to win, so instead she hooked her foot with his knee and sent them both to the ground. 

But the fall to the ground actually made her head worsen and caused her to bring a hand up to her ear, everything ringing again, so much that she didn't hear the man get back up and go to kill her - only to have Cipher grab his arm and whisper something into his ear. She was able to pull her eyelids apart enough to watch the man finally leave, and for Cipher to look back down at her with a smirk, before pushing Isabela back down when she tried to get up. 

"Can't have you getting in the way." Cipher said before shooting her pistol right next to Isabela's head, causing her to let out a pained noise as she squeezed her eyes shut and brought both hands up to cover her ears. 

Then Cipher moved back over to the computer, that had finished seemingly uploading something to a flash drive. "Smart move embedding God's Eye into the mainframe. Irritating to make me have to come all the way down here to get it, but.." She finally pulled it out and turned to begin heading out of the room. 

"Let's go." She passed Dom, who was still looking around his team a bit, and seeing where Hobbs was. 

Before he finally turned around and began following after her, but as they headed for the door, Letty pushed through everything. "Dom!"

He stopped and hesitantly turned around, meeting eyes with her, as Letty propped herself up. "You gonna turn your back on family? Just like that?"

Dom just looked at her, before his eyes moved down to the ground. Isabela had finally been able to open her eyes, looking over... and she knew that look in his eyes. It was the same thing whenever he got protective over her. When he nearly got arrested because some kid was picking on her at school. 

But before she could read more into it, Cipher moved back over to him before looking over to Letty. Then the blonde wrapped her hand behind Dom's neck and pulled him into a kiss, which he didn't pull back from. 

Then Cipher looked back over to Letty and gave a crooked smirk, before she looked back and whispered in Dom's ear. "Let's go."

Then she walked away and Dom turned his head, looking back to Letty, who looked hurt. But then he just looked away and left. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 9.4K 41
๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’”๐’ ๐’„๐’๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’”๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’•? โชcurrently discontinuedโซ dominic toretto ๐– female!oc a ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฌ...
21K 536 39
Emma-Brook O'Connor. I mean what else can I say. She's a total badass. Growing up in LA with brother O'Connor wasn't always the best. She grew up wi...
23.2K 415 15
Most people assume that the Toretto's are just Dom & Mia. They forget about the newest addition: Cassandra Martin. This world-class thief was cold-he...
58.5K 1K 40
What if Dominic Toretto and Letty Ortiz had a daughter at young age? Go with Ella Toretto-Ortiz through her Life. Through the up and downs. From a to...