Iida x reader (Aizawa's daugh...

By volzyx

Y/n is the daughter of eraserhead and is very close with all the UA teachers. Her mother has passed away leav... More

Intro
Chapter #1
Chapter #2
Chapter #3
Chapter #4
Chapter #5
Chapter #6
Chapter #7
Chapter #8
Chapter #9
Chapter #10
chapter #11
chapter #12
chapter #13
chapter #14
Chapter #15
chapter #16
chapter #17
chapter #18
chapter #19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter #22
Chapter #23
chapter #24
chapter #25
chapter #26
chapter #27
chapter #28
chapter #29
chapter #30
chapter #31
chapter #32
chapter #33
chapter #34
chapter #35
chapter #36
chapter #38
NOT A CHAPTER
chapter #39
chapter #40
Chapter #41
Chapter #42
chapter #43
chapter #44

chapter #37

4.2K 103 171
By volzyx

The rest of the night was spent un packing my stuff from endeavor's agency and getting ready for school the next day.

Me and Dad both fell asleep on my bed from exhaustion.

"Dad, it's time to wake up. we have school." I whisper to him.

"why?" he grumbles.

"I don't know." I give him a push and he finally gets up.

"I'll be downstairs." Dad informs, before walking out of my room and closing the door behind him.

I do my normal morning routine while listening to some music. I then get dressed into my uniform.

"Dad do you think you can order some more scarfs? I ruined most of mine at the sports festival." I call as I rush down the stairs.

"Of course, I need some more, too. anyways." he walks out of the kitchen in his costume with two energy drinks. "got this for you." he hands me one.

"Thanks." I smile and take it the drink.

we walk out of the house, while sipping the drinks. Dad and I get in the car and make our way to the school.

on the way we just listen to music like always and eventually we make it to the school.

"I'll be up there in a little bit, go on ahead." Dad says as we get out of the car.

"Ok, see ya later." I give him a hug and then walk into the school.

in the hallways I pass some general course students, I wonder if Shinsou is around.

"Hey, how was your internship?" someone taps on my shoulder and I turn around to see the one and only purple hair guy I was looking for.

"Eh, mostly training, I got stabbed a couple times. It was chill." I give him a hug and he returns it.

"that sounds fun, you'll have to tell me about it later. we have to get to class. want me to walk you there?" he asks smirking.

"Sure, that would be nice." I smile and we head off to my class. "how's class going?"

"It's fine, boring." he replies, and throws a playful arm over my shoulder.

"we should train together again, I'm so behind." I laugh.

"Yea, training with the hero course kids, that would look great." he jokes.

"Are they making fun of you?" I ask, getting what he's hinting at.

"Not as much anymore, ever since I came here there's people that actually praise my quirk. but there's always that few, ya know." Hitoshi vents.

"I hate that people judge people off of their looks, while I was in Hosu I just dressed like I normally would and had to hide from the pros so they wouldn't question me being on a roof or whatever." I tell him.

"I mean I would question someone hanging out on a roof, too. but I get what your saying." he gives me a small smile. "Remember when we were kids and we would run around in the city, and people were scarred of us, and then we would go the play ground and parents wouldn't let their kids play with us."

"Yeah, and it was all because they were scared, I don't get how people could live in fear like that." I say to him.

"Welp, looks were here." Shinsou takes his arm off me and opens the door, earning some stares from my classmates. "Nice hair." He smiles sarcastically at Bakugou.

"Wait, let me see!" I run over next to him and see Bakugou's hair smoothed down.

"I'll see you later, y/n." Hitoshi puts a hand on my shoulder before leaving, I smile and watch him walk away before walking in and closing the huge door behind me.

"Y/n, we're over here!!" Tenya smiles and waves me over to him at the back of the class by Shoto.

I walk over to them and Tenya gives me a caring hug and I smile, I wrap my around around his waste and press my face into his jacket.

"I missed you." I muffle into his shirt.

"I m- missed you, too." He says flustered.

People start to walk over to us.

"You were lucky endeavor showed up and saved you guys." Sato says innocently.

I start to feel some anger build up inside of my, but decide it's best to not show it.

"So cool! Just what I'd expect from the number 2 hero!!" someone cries.

"he didn't show up before I could get stabbed, sounds pretty not cool to me." I turn around to face the class.

"Yea, thats right. he saved us. but yea, he was kinda late." Shoto states.

"Did you guys hear the news about the hero killer? everyones been saying he's somehow connected to the league of villains. can you imagine how frightening that would have been if he'd of been there when they attacked the USJ." Ojiro says cautiously.

"he's scary yea, but did you see him in that weird video? it's all over the internet." Denki interjects.

"I didn't even know there was a video of him." Oijro tells him.

Denki explains the video and ends with "He's almost kinda cool, dontcha guys think?"

I snap my head around and glare at Kaminari and he shrinks back, Tenya also gives him a stern look.

"Kaminari!!" Izuku shouts worriedly.

"OH!!" He covers his mouth.

Tenya tightens his arms around me and looks down.

"No, it's ok. You're fine. it is true true that he's quite a tenacious villain. I understand why people might think he is cool. But instead of helping the world, his beliefs led him to cold blood murder. No matter his motives, killing cannot be condoned. To keep anyone else from suffering, like me and y/n. well I promise:..." Tenya takes one arm and sticks it straight out with an air chop. "I will strive to be the perfect hero!"

"What he said." I grumble.

"Yeah, let's do it!!" Izuku says happily.

"It's time for class to begin!! Everyone please take your seats!!" Tenya says as he returns to his normal self.

"Hey kids!!" All might walks into the classroom just as we all get settled down.

The class greats him and he explains what we need to do.

"I'll meet you guys at the training grounds!!" he smiles and turns to walk out of the classroom. "Oh, and Y/n. your father got you another costume since yours was ruined, its in your locker." he tells me, then finally walks out.

"Thank you, All Might." I say respectfully.

"Hey, I heard something about you getting stabbed. you ok?" Katsuki aggressively taps on my shoulder.

"Yea, I'm fine. its just the bandage that's annoying. what happened to your hair?" I turn around in my chair and tell him.

"Damn Best Jeanist thought it would be a good idea to smooth down my hair. dumbest shit I've ever seen." he scoffs.

"y/n, let's walk to the locker room together!!" Ochako runs over to me.

"Sure, see ya." I give Katsuki a glance before leaving with Ochako and the rest of the class following behind.

"How did your internship with gunhead go?" I ask her.

"It went great!! I learned so much!! he was so nice, too. I could show you some of the techniques he showed me if you want." She explains excitedly.

"Yea, that would be cool." I smile.

"you probably already know most of them anyway, but I think it would be fun." she pumps a fist into the air.

We make it into the locker room and I find the new costume that dad had put in there, It was exactly like my other one, but then I found a note on top of the shelf.

Hey, it's Dad. I know you didn't have time to get another costume ordered so I did it for you. have fun :)

Love, Dad.

I smile at the note and Momo taps on my shoulder.

"who's the note from?" she asks as she buckles her belt.

"My dad." my smile turns soft and I put it back into my locker.

"That's sweet!!" she smiles with me.

I get changed and we head to the training grounds, meeting everyone there.

"I am here!!" all might stands in front of us with his hands on his hips. "I hope your ready to return to our lessons!! Today it's Hero Basic Training. Feels like I haven't seen you in awhile, welcome back!! Now then, listen carefully for what's in store.."

Toshinori explains that were going to be racing with the knowledge we gained from our internships, all I gained was some new fighting techniques and stab wounds.

"If its rescue training, then shouldn't we be at the USJ instead?" Tenya raises his arm boldy.

"Ah, that facility specializes in disasters. As I said earlier, this is a race. so prepare!! you're about to step into field Gamma! Inside, is an area full of factories that form an intricate labyrinth, so good luck finding your way around. You'll be competing in groups of 5. Each person starts from a different location on the outskirts of the model city...." he explains. "Try to keep the property damage to a minimum please!" he points at Katsuki.

The first group was Izuku, Tenya, Mina, and Ojiro.

"Hey. Tenya?" I grab his arm lightly.

"Yes, my love?" he looks at me.

"Should you be doing this sort of thing, you haven't fully recovered yet. though, i'm one to talk." I tell him concerned.

"I know I will be ok, its a simple race, speed it my specialty!!" he says proudly and gives me a kiss on the forehead before leaving to his spot for the lesson.

the rest of us make our way to the screen that show all the cameras and what's going on.

"Iida hasn't completely recovered yet, right?" Denki asks. "He should sit this out."

"That's what I was saying!" I agree with the blonde.

"Man, everyone in this group has really good mobility." Kirishima points out.

"Huh. I'd say Midoriya is at a heavy disadvantage against those four." Momo says as she sits on the ground next to Jiro.

"That's what I think, moving around quickly isn't one of his strong suits, that's for sure." Jiro adds and I walk over and sit next to her.

"You haven't seen his new moves yet have you?" I ask them nonchalantly.

"What new moves?" Jiro asks intrigued.

"You'll see." I tell her and then turn my attention back to the screen.

Sero takes the lead at first, then Izuku passes him. Leaving the class shocked, but then he looses his footing and falls. Sero takes first place and the others fall behind.

"Told ya he got new moves." I say to my friends.

"those were incredible!!" Ochako says happily.

"Group 2 is up!!"

I walk over to my spot, I am racing Denki, Shoji, Tsuyu, and Bakugou.

loosing my scarf I relax and wait for the announcement to go.

"GO!!"

In that second I take off into the air, my scarf grabbing anything and pulling me forward, I reach a pipe and run straight along it.

I reach a maze of pipe and dance through them, just as I was about to get past them I take one wrong step and one slams right into where I got stabbed in the shoulder.

"Damn." I curse under my breath and grip my shoulder but carry on.

I jump from pipe to pipe and soon enough I found where All might was.

taking my free arm I pull out my scarf and grab onto the railing and use my legs to climb up to him.

"Young Y/n!!" Toshi smiles and I smile back with my arm still griping my shoulder.

"DAMMIT!!" Bakugou comes flying in behind me.

"What happed to your shoulder?" Toshi asks concerned.

"It's where the hero killer stabbed me, I hit it on a pipe. It's chill." I take my arm away from my side and straighten up.

"YOU WERE INJURED AND STILL BEAT ME!?" Bakugou screams.

Everyone finally makes it to All Might and we head back to the platform to watch the rest of our classmates race.

"Y/n, are you ok?" Tenya rushes over to me.

"Yea, I'm fine. I was just being clumsy and didn't watch where I was stepping." I shrug it off.

"Please be careful, Y/n. You worry me." he says now calmed down.

"Same goes for you." I give him a small nudge and we walk over to the screen to watch our classmates.

the matches finish up and we all head back to the locker rooms.

Tenya's POV:

Y/n and I walk back to the locker rooms to get changed into our regular school attire.

"I'll see you in a bit, love." I grab her hand before walking into the boys locker room.

She smiles and walks to her own.

"How come your wearing your PE uniform, Iida?" Izuku asks as we get to our designated lockers.

"My hero costume was destroyed, I'm waiting for a copy to come." I respond to him.

I open my locker and then mineta comes scurrying over.

"Hey Midoriya!! You won't believe what I just found. The jack pot!" He points to a small hole in the wall.

I can feel a shocked expression on my face as he explains it further.

"Someone Shaw-shanked a hole in this wall! A previous generation has given us a gift. You know what's next door, right?" Mineta cries.

The last question causes everyone of the guys in the locker to turn to him In shock.

"This looks into the girl's locker room!!" He yells.

"Don't even think about it!!! Peeping on it like that would be criminal!! Y/n is in there!!" I scream at him.

"Then you'll have to throw me in solitary confinement 'cuz you can't stop me! I want to see Yaoyorozu's curves. Ashido's slender waist. Hagakure's floating under wear. Uraraka and Y/n's super fine bodies!!.."

Y/n's POV:

Once I got into the locker room I went straight to my locker to change.

"Hey, Y/n you look like your in pain." Mom says worried as I squint my eyes as I try to take off my scarf.

"I'm fine. I just thought my body would heal faster is all." i tell her as I finally get my scarf off.

"You sure, girl?" Mina asks as she's taking off her costume.

"Did you hear that?" Jiro asks as she walks over to us with the rest of the girls.

"To think of it, I could use some help." I admit defeated.

"Were on it!!" Mina and Momo help me change and then Jiro explains what she heard.

"It was mineta talking about how there was a gift??" she goes on.

"weird, listen again." I tell her and she leans against the wall with her ear phone jack plugged in.

"iida just said your name, y/n." she states.

"I mean he's always talking about you anyways." Ochako smiles.

they helped me finish changing and then out of the blue I see a small hole in the wall.

"Hey, jiro look at that." I walk over to her and point at the spot.

Her eyes widen and she shoves the end of her earphone jack through it.

we hear a scream from the other side of the wall and It sound like Mineta.

"Was he peeping through the wall?!?!?" I scream.

"Ugh. thanks, Kyoka." Hagakure says disgusted.

"Dispeakable. we'll close up this hole immediately." Momo says shocked.

"Gross. im going to have my Dad report it to the repair team." I grab my phone and text him about it.

Me: hey Dad there is a peep hole that looks into the girls locker room from the guy's side. fo you think we could get that fixed and soon.

Dad: yea I have the school get on that immediately. are you ok?

Me: yea Im fine, Jiro made it so they couldn't see us but it was Mineta trying to peep.

Dad: ill talk to him.

Me: Thank you!!

I put my phone in my pocket and then turn to all of the girls.

"I just told him, it's gonna be fixed." I announce and they all get a look of relief on their faces.

"Thank you!" they shout and I nod.

"Im going, thank you guys!!" I tell them before leaving and walking over to the door of the boys locker room.

im going to kill them!!

the first guy to walk out was Kouda and I let him go because I know he was too innocent to do any sort of thing.

Sero, Denki, and Mineta all came out at once and froze in place once they saw me.

"Please, I didn't do anything!" Mineta yells.

I glare at him as he looks up at me in terror.

"I'm sorry!!!!" He cries.

my leg slips and kicks him right in the face, accidentally, on purpose.

He goes flying and lands across the hallway. Sero and Denki look at each other before taking off, then the rest of guys stare at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Y/n!!" tenya runs over to me and hugs me.

"I am so sorry! I was trying to stop him!!" he apologizes.

"your fine Tenya, it's just those pervs." I hug him back.

he pulls away and takes my hand as we walk back to the classroom with the others following timidly behind us.

"Young Y/n!! Young iida!!" Toshinori walks over to us in the hallway.

"Hello, All Might." Tenya says respectfully.

"Hello!! Y/n, your father told me about what happened in the locker room, we are going to have that hole patched up by tonight! also, where is young Midoriya?" Toshi informs.

"Im over here!!" izuku comes running up.

All might said he needed to talk to izuku and that my father was waiting for me in the parking lot.

"Bye guys!!" I say to them and give Tenya a tight hug before leaving.

I make my way to Dad and he's sitting in the car waiting for me while Nem and Hizashi are pestering him from the back seat.

"I didn't expect you all to be here." I say to them as I get in the passenger seat.

"We're going to a pro interview!!" Nem cries excitedly.

"We're?" i ask.

"your not going." Dad says sternly and i get a confused look on my face.

"Who is going to be there?" I grab my phone out of my bag and look at some of the most popular pro polls.

"Not all might." dad grumbles.

"That's surprising." Nem says sarcastically. "No, but before we go, your dropping me off at an interview. and!!! Y/n is coming with me."

"What??" Dad says confused as he pulls out of the parking spot and we make our way out of the lot.

"Whats the interview about?" I ask, shifting around to look at her.

"It's about hero costumes, c'mon!! please let her come with me!! Mt. Lady is going to be there and I need to be better than her!! and If I have my wonderful, amazing, beautiful, talented niece there... Ugh!!!! it would be so great!" she grabs onto the back of dads seat and shakes it.

"I am driving." he states and she stops.

"Oh yeah, forgot about that one. But, seriously let her come with me?" She puts her hands in her lap.

"Fine. but keep a close eye on her please." He comprises.

"Thanks dad." I give him a grateful look and he gives me a small sweet smile.

then in my phone I go to messages.

Me: Hey guys, it's y/n. I made a group chat for the class.

Tenya: That's the class reps. job Y/n! But, thank you.

Momo: Thanks, I doubt Iida even knows how to make a gc.

Denki: probs not lol

Izuku: Thank you Y/n!!

Ochako: should we add the teachers?

Tenya: Good idea, Uraraka.

Me: I'll ask them rn.

I look up from the phone and turn to face everyone.

"do you guys want to be on a group chat with my class?" I ask all of them, already knowing the answer.

"No." Dad answers plainly.

"Not neccisarly, I would prefer not to know what those kids are talking about." midnight says while dialing the producer to let them know im coming.

"What they said!!" Zashi answers loudly.

"I dont think All Might would want to be on it either." Nem adds.

"K, ill tell them." I turn back to my phone.

Me: they all said no, sorry guys.

Izuku: how did you get all of their answers so fast?

Me: I'm in the car with almost all the teachers rn

Tsuyu: Makes sense.

Ochako: at least we tried

Me: I'm on my way to be interviewed with Mt. lady and Midnight, if you guys want to watch it should be airing live on the news from what I heard.

Izuku: Wait really?!? Thats so cool y/n!!

Me: its was really last minute so I have no idea what's going to happen but it will be cool

Tenya: I wish you the best of luck, dear.

Bakugo: your such a nerd 4 eyes

Kirishima: Don't be mean bro

Bakugou: DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!

And with that I put my phone down and look to see that dad drove us straight to the news head quarters.

"What am i going to wear? im in my uniform." I ask Nem.

"I grabbed your hero costume out of your locker before we left." She smirks.

I let out a sigh and dad does the same.

"Midnight!!" Some producer comes running over to the car. "We need to get you and your niece into the makeup chair immediately!" he opens the car door for me and her and we get out.

"This way ladies." he shows us into the building, I give dad a little wave as he closes the door behind us.

"Y/n, here's your costume. go change." Nem hands me my brief case and points to a changing room. she must've been here before.

I take the costume and walk over to the room she motion towards, opening the door and stepping inside.

After changing and then shoving my school uniform in the case I walk back out to greet Nem. I see her in a makeup chair and perks up when she sees me approaching in the mirror in front of her.

"Oh!! My dear niece, come take a seat and they'll get started on your make up." She waves a hand to the seat next to her and I take that seat.

Immediately makeup artist and hairstylist rush over to me and get to work.

"Ohhhh what do we have here?" the makeup artists asks as he points to my scar on the side of my jaw.

"When did you get that one?" Nem asks concerned.

"USJ." I answer and they drop the subject.

"Would you like me to cover it?" He asks respectfully.

"I'm cool with whatever." I shrug.

"Ok cool. My name is Lev, and might I say your hair is gorgeous!!" Lev fluffs up my hair and I feel a small smile creep up on my face.

"Thanks, you should see my dads hair. it's wild." I make small talk.

"OHhhhh I would love too, you got a pic?" He asks.

"Oh her Dad is something." Nem says dramatically.

I take out my phone and go to a picture I took of dad without him knowing.

"This is him." I take my phone and show it to Lev.

"Ohhh, you weren't kidding girl." He says with eyes wide.

"Wait let me see!!" Nem cries and I show her.

"Does he know you have that y/n?" She asks.

"No, but your not going to tell him." I say threateningly.

"Wouldn't dream of it." she confirms.

We all laugh and get on with the styling.

Lev did my normal dark eye makeup but only more dramatic for the 'cameras to catch it' so he said. They also gave me my normal hair style, which I was happy with. Lev did end up covering the scar on my jaw, but I'm ok with that.

he shifts around my scarf to show more of my face and then finishes up with my hair, as I was getting my stuff done, so was Nem.

"Y/n, y/n!!" Nem gets up from her chair and rapidly taps on my shoulder.

"Yes." I look up at her.

"We're on in 5!!" She yells.

"Ok, ok. Lev are ya done?" I tilt my head to look up at him.

"Yes ma'am, you look amazing!!" He cries with a happy tear in his eye.

"Thank you." I bow my head.

"Alright, we need to go!!" Nem grabs my hand and pulls me up.

She drags me over to where we have to pose for the camera, the person doing the interview introduces us,

"A rookie hero that debuted just this year, Mt. Lady and-- Midnight who is currently teaching at UA High school, and!! One of their top students! Thank you all for coming today, please have a seat." He says to the camera and then we get directed to our seats and he addresses Nem. "Now, Midnight, when you first debuted your costume was so extreme that it created a stir, eventually leading to the "Regulations for exposed skin in costumes" bill being submitted to the national diet."

I put on a small smile, knowing that Nem is probably trying so hard not to laugh right now.

"Your known as a veteran hero who changed the country." he tells her.

"It's still pretty bad right now, though." Mt. lady interjects.

"Now I'm going for the 'ultra thin' style. Many say that because of the nature of their quirks, clothes obstruct their abilities. It's not a matter of wether or not sexiness is necessary, but rather that the result of it became seen as sexy." Nem explains professionally.

"It's just what you like, right?" Mt. Lady asks slyly.

"What's with you? Trying to pick a fight?" Nem asks her.

"Of course not! It's just, how do I put it, I think your amazing!" then her expression changes, "For your age..."

"Are you trying to show that your only redeeming quality is your youth!! Even though your not that young??" Nem stands up abruptly.

"You should probably sit back down." I tell her calmly and she doesn't listen.

"I'm just saying that if the older generation tries to hard, then it's hopeless for us younger folks!! Mt. Lady gestures between me and her.

"You little-" Nem starts to fight with and Mt. lady fights back.

they get into this petty cat fight and I stand up calmly from my seat and activate erasure, grabbing them both with my scarf and glancing between them so they don't use their quirks, I take them off stage and take off my scarf so they stay stuck there.

"I apologize for their actions." I walk back to the table and tell look into the camera.

the guy gives me a sympathetic look and then looks back at the camera.

"The interview must unfortunately end, but Y/n, would you like to answer the question instead?"

"Sure, I think that people should wear what ever makes them more comfortable and that people shouldn't judge them for it, Midnight's costume works best for her quirk and to the same with Mt. Lady's." I respond.

"Is their a dress code at UA?" He asks.

"Yeah, we have uniforms to wear for our normal classes, but I'm not so sure on the hero costume dress code."

"We all saw you at the sports festival, I was personally rooting for you, myself." He says on a different note.

"Thank you, the sports festival was fun." I says with a darker tone.

"Your name is pretty well known through out all of Japan because of it-" he starts.

"Thank you for you time, I have to go take care of those two." I get up and walk off camera.

"Nem, what were you thinking?" I ask her as I unwrap both of them from my scarf.

"UGhhh, call your dad. We're getting out of here." she crosses her arms.

"It was nice meeting you, y/n. sorry it had to go this way, you should intern with me sometime!!" Mt. Lady offers.

"mhm, thanks." I give a small nod.

"Anytime." She winks at me before leaving.

"Bitch." Nem spits.

Me and her both laugh, I call my Dad and he says that he's waiting outside.

We walk out and meet him in the car,

"Y/n, how'd it go?" he asks as he drives.

"Don't tell him!!" Nem says dramatically.

"Didn't you watch it?" I ask.

"Yea, you were the only mature one there." he states. "good job." he ruffles up my hair.

Nem pouts and we make to the house.

Dad and I pass out on the couch after getting ready for bed and Nem stays up watching the interview on the TV over and over again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 8.9K 31
In which Y/n L/n is the new UA guidance counselor. Straight away Aizawa is suspicious of her. He tries to get close to her to figure out what she's h...
457 45 15
What if Shota Aizawa (Eraserhead) and Hizashi Yamada (Present Mic) had a daughter? What if she wanted to become a Pro-Hero like her dads? What if Aiz...
30.2K 568 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...
1.3K 5 47
~ "I saw you drop her off the other day. Knew you were her father. Shota, right?" "Mr. Aizawa. I'm a teacher here. And Eraser or Eraserhead outsi...