Fated To Be Together ✔️

By Zoya_001

She is model of innocence; He is anything but innocent. She sees the world in light; He only sees darkness. ... More

Prologue
1. Loneliness
2. Tears
3. Progress?
4. Scared
5. Rules
6. First Time
7. Resistance
8. Box of Past
9. Sweetie Pie
10. Stupid
11. Meeting Him
12. Hate
13. Discipline
14. Red
15. Grand-Father
16. Daddy Dearest
17. Choice
18. Daughter
19. Charity
20. His Choice
21. Missing
22. Finally
23. Mom
24. Chance
25. Accident
26. Crush?
27. Waking up
28. Reckless
29.Slap
30. Name?
31.Rules
32. New Beginning
33. Dinner or Date?
34.Falling
35. Strength
36. Perfection
37. Complicated
38. Her Realisation
39. Support?
40. Kabir's Way
41. Sleep
42. Bir's Claim
43. Perfect Guilt
44. Burden?
45. Father's Son?
46. Falling Apart
47. Kabir's Vow
48. Mysterious?
49. Businessmen & Lasagne
50. Blue
51. Equal?
52. Destruction
53. Betrayal
54. Trust
55. Letter
57. Destruction
58. Lies and Truth
59. Hiding
60. Breaking Down
61. Strength
62. Forgot?
63. Connection
64. Emotions
65. Fate
Bonus Chapter

56. Hope

6.8K 615 96
By Zoya_001

Enjoy Reading (:

-----------------------------

One Week Later:

Zara was now in her last month of pregnancy and she noticed that Kabir looked extra cheerful since past one week.

She wanted to ask why but then stopped herself.

No personal feelings, only baby feelings.

She was preparing herself for baby arrival and finally decided to ask Kabir about the arrangement after she gives birth.

She knew that he won't let her go but she also knew that they won't have to sleep in the same room. She wanted to talk about the arrangement after she gives birth. And she knew she was very late regarding that but he looked so stresses earlier and so she left the matter, waiting for right time.

No she was not going to stay quiet like she used to earlier but yes she can't be insensitive to trouble an already troubled person.

She didn't know what will happen once she gives birth. She knew one thing for sure and that was she won't stay away from her baby even for a second and she assumed Kabir would want the same which meant that they would be stuck together.

"Bir we need to talk." She finally called him and he looked up surprised as this was first time in months that she said those words.

"I think we should talk regarding baby room. I mean we have brought so many stuff but we haven't unpacked it yet and I think now is the right time." She said.

"This wasn't what I thought you would say but this would do." Kabir said now smiling and Zara got confused.

"What else should we talk about?" Zara asked.

"Many things. But for now this is an important topic. I was thinking to talk to you about the same." Kabir said smiling freely but dreading inside because the time was coming when he has to tell her the truth, slowly.

"I haven't unpacked the stuff because I'm thinking of purchasing a house for us. I have contacted a dealer and he has given me few good deals. We need to go and see the houses before we finalise it." Kabir said and Zara looked shocked.

They are getting a house together? Well, actually he was but he wanted her to go with him to see it and he wants to talk many things with her, so could she...may be hope that things could go well.

Her heart started beating happily in months with the possibility of something good finally happening. May be they could move past that day and may be they could forget about those papers. May be she could learn to lo...

No.

Not before they talk properly.

She won't rush stupidly like she did earlier.

"I should come with you?" She asked not wanting to be a fool to hope again and wanting to confirm her hopes.

"Of course Sunshine; it's our house, so both of us have to like it." Kabir said as if everything was normal and they were some happy couple.

"No."

Zara said, for the first time.

"You can't say stuff like this and expect me to take it normally. You can't say that we are buying a house and not clear any of my misunderstandings. You don't speak to me in months and then you say that we are getting a house? I don't want to think about the possible meaning of your words and go into an endless limbo. I cannot hope again, only for it to get broken." Zara spoke strongly at first but the last line in a small broken voice, with tears in her eyes.

It's just hormones. She thought.

"You don't have to react normally. You could scream, shout, bite, beat or kiss me. I don't think any misunderstanding is bigger than our baby so I'm waiting for you to give birth and then have a detailed talk.

And I am not speaking to you in months?

I read for you, I cook for you, I play guitar for you, I rub your feet when you are tired, I massage your head when you have headache, I go to all the appointment and all classes with you.

I tie your shoe lace because you can't bend!

I kiss your forehead every day.

I love doing these things for you and yet you say that I'm not talking to you?

Yes, we need to talk and yes I'll have to give lots of explanations. But not now, your pregnancy already is making you feel tired. The doctor said on our first appointment itself that you are weak and you should not take any stress. And that's why I'm keeping quiet, from that day on beach. So for now I'm just asking you to hope again." Kabir cleared her doubts and Zara didn't know whether to laugh or to cry.

She thought that he was doing all these stuff for their baby but he said he did them for her.

He also said he love doing these things, could she be optimistic again? Should she get hopeful and then looked into his blue eyes which were begging her and decided to agree but...

But this time she needed something solid.

"Can you tell me what kept you busy in last few months? I don't want to force you but I really want to..." Zara couldn't even complete her sentence as Kabir started speaking.

"I was taking revenge from my father." He said and waited for her reaction but she didn't look shocked. She stopped speaking and waited for him to continue.

She wanted to know the full story before passing judgement which is what made her different form others.

Her rare innocence, her kindness and her judgment free thinking was what that made her his reine. He didn't know that he deserve her or not but he can't let her go.

"Mr. Mal...my father was a businessman too ambitious for his own good and he used my mother as a tool. He met my mother with the help of one friend of theirs who despite knowing everything about his nature introduced them. He married my mom secretly and when he realised my mom is not a golden hen, he left her. By the time she saw his true colours; she was pregnant. " He said and paused looking at her intently but she just kept her hand on him in support and encouraged him.

She wasn't sympathising with him and he was glad. He didn't like pity and she knew that.

"My mom gave birth to twins and he took my..." Kabir continued but he saw her hand getting stiffened and smiled at her shock.

"You have a twin and you never told me?" Zara asked standing in disbelief.

"Would it make a difference if I say that I didn't even tell her that she was my twin and she found out when her son got our mother's blue eyes?" Kabir asked smiling and Zara didn't understand what to say after that.

He was mysterious. She knew that from the beginning. But to this extent?

"Who is your twin?" Zara asked even though she had a fair idea.

"You know her. You have met her." Kabir said smirking and Zara's eyes widened.

Does he know about her being his doctor and her meeting Dr. Sanaa? Sweat beads formed on her head and she scratched her wrists.

Kabir noticed her distress and shook his head. He can't say anything right now and this just proved why.

"Sweetie pie is my twin sister. You must have met her in college. We were your immediate seniors, right?" Kabir asked and Zara took a breath of relief.

He doesn't know. She wanted to tell him the truth but just like him she was waiting for her delivery.

"That's why you both are so close." She just said after nodding her head.

"So, my so called father took away sweetie pie by blackmailing my mom soon after her birth and my mom wrote a letter before her death making me promise that I won't tell anyone anything before I become strong enough to stand up to my so called father. And I planned for years to destroy him and with the help of my sister I finally did it last week. I didn't tell you earlier as I didn't want to stress you. I didn't even tell sweetie pie the truth before she gave birth." Kabir said and Zara got into deep thoughts.

She didn't understand; how could people plan something for years? She can't even plan her pregnancy! But then again everyone's different. May be bad childhood experiences make some people hard.

"You really planned for your revenge for so long. Did it make you feel peaceful?" She asked wondering if she would have talked to her mother before her death, would it make some difference.

Now Kabir was silent. He was happy, yes. He was taking revenge so that he could speak the truth to his sweetie pie and avenge his mother and he did feel good.

But was he really peaceful?

No.

He was not and the reason was sitting right in front of him. He can't feel peaceful until he talks to her. Until he becomes honest with her.

"I'm happy. It was my mission since childhood. I sacrificed way too much for it. And my mother deserved justice." Kabir spoke thinking about his struggles and Zara nodded.

She understood Kabir better now. This explained him a lot.

She wanted to ask more questions, regarding the contract that he made her sign and everything that happened between them but it was her class time and she didn't want to get late.

Baby comes first.

Their talk could wait until delivery and this time he did promise to talk to her clearly, right?

So she smiled at him, genuinely this time.

May be it wasn't too bad to hope.

***

This fits perfectly for Zara's situation, isn't it?

Zara, my sweetest baby, I think it's time she get some good friends. Other than Kabir. Any candidates in your mind (;

Kabir has opened up about a very important part of his life. And that is something, we can say. But, it's still not enough.

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

Can you hear it?

It's the sound of clock of truth that Kabir can't hear. And it's telling me, that time's up.

My fingers are now crossed and my lips are sealed.

So, if you also feel like it's enough of hiding and playing around and you are as excited as I'm, then turn the little star at the bottom into orange for this chapter and go back and vote on all the chapters you haven't.

Comment on your favourite lines and keep on thinking about the possibilities. Share the story on your wall and with your friends (;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 1.3K 21
"I know you are doing this for him, son. You are sacrificing your love for him." Dad said and I smiled. "Dad. They are happy with each other. I don'...
755K 28.6K 34
Book 1 of the Second Chances Series #43 in spiritual as of December 2017 #6 in muslimlovestory as of July 2018 All her life, Mariam Waseem had been t...
7.4K 413 16
Second book in Her series ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Never rush in love for it never runs out. Let love be the one to knock on your door so tha...
398 38 8
𝔰𝔞𝔲𝔡𝔞𝔡𝔢 𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯 𝚊 𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚐𝚒𝚌 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜...