proteus ~ bree davenport

By -SUMMERL0VINGS

"are we seriously about to do this love triangle thing right now?" a story in which the balderas' twins with... More

~introduction~
FACE CLAIMS
π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•€π•šπ•©
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•₯π•–π•Ÿ
season 2!!
π•–π•π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•₯𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
season 3!!
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
season 4!!
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠

π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–

2.7K 118 37
By -SUMMERL0VINGS

"alright," martin said, clapping his hands. "star wars time," he chuckled.

the twins made their laser-bo appear, val having a light purple one and chris having light red one.

they started swinging on each other, chris obviously going easy.

"stop doing that," val quickly said, ducking from a swing.

"what?" chris questioned, hitting their 'lightsabers' together.

"going easy!" she exclaimed, swinging at chris' legs, causing him to fall.

"okay that one was me off guard."

"focus!" martin yelled, causing both teens to flinch and rub their ears. "sorry, forgot."

"forget it," val sighed, offering her hand to her brother.

"alright, let's do the force field shit we do. valerie, you seem to have some anger built up, so you're attacking first."

the two took their places, chris making a forcefield, and val planning her next move.

"action," their dad said with an accent.

val geo-leaped behind chris, but he was prepared for that and hit her with the force field.

the hispanic girl recovered, turned invisible, levitated over to him, and kicked him in the back, which sent him flying.

"the score is one-one! switch!"

valerie instantly brought up a force field, ready for anything.

chris recovered and jumped, geo-leaping mid-air to val's left side. she knew he always went to the same side, so she threw an energy ball, which sent the poor boy flying.

"tone it down a notch, v," martin said, making a signal with his right hand. the girl just shrugged in response.

chris turned invisible, and ran straight towards his sister. like always.

"switch it up a bit dude," valerie sighed, throwing yet again another energy ball.

"she's right chris, you do the same things each time. spice things up!"

"you want me to spice things up?" chris smirked. "i'll spice them up."

he used his blast wave, but val reflected it in time, knocking him out.

"im sorry!" valerie exclaimed, putting her hands up in surrender.

"it's alright, i think we're done for today. go upstairs and clean up or whatever. i'll stay down here with him," martin said, walking into the separate while val walked out and headed upstairs.

she showered and changed some leggings and one of chase's hoodies.

she walked downstairs and grabbed a green apple when there was a knock on the door.

"is that my hoodie?" chase questioned when she opened the door. val waved her apple around in response. "right. can we talk? actually, can we take a walk and talk? i really need to talk to someone. im confused and freaking out! if i don't t-"

"im just gonna stop you before you say talk again," the girl said, taking out her phone to text her dad. "let's go."

they walked down the steps of the house in comfortable silence.

"so whatcha need?" valerie finally asked, breaking the silence.

"i think i like jenna. we crashed into each other in the hallway the other day and walked to class together. we've been walking to class together since. and we've been sitting together too. she's amazing. she's-"

"i know she's amazing she's my best friend. you're good for her. i'll talk to her and she how she's feels about you."

"really?" chase asked excitedly.

"of course. you're my friend too. anything for my friends."

"you're really cool you know? i thought you'd be full of yourself or whatever-"

"like my brother?"

"yeah, i don't like him. bree deserves better."

valerie's mood changed with the conversation, which didn't go unnoticed by the boy.

"you like her don't you?"

"no," the girl immediately answered, fidgeting with her hair tie.

"you know i can tell when you're lying right?" he said, tapping the side of his head. "i've also been around you long enough to notice that you play with your hair tie anytime you get nervous or lie or something."

"i don't like bree. she's with my brother."

"just cause she's with your brother doesn't mean you can't have feelings for her."

"yes it does! chris would hate me. he literally gave me a black eye for god's sake!" val threw her hands up.

"actually he gave you one cause to slapped him," chase pointed out.

"not the point," val groaned.

"the conversation that led up to the black eye was about bree, wasn't it."

"yes. i already told you. he was being disrespectful. he's been different though. i think bree is good for him."

"but he's not good for her."

"stop doing that will you? they're both happy," chase held his hands up in surrender.

"you just want to see him happy, don't you?"

"no. i want to see bree happy. i don't give a flying frick about chris. we are complete opposites," chase opened his mouth to say something. "and don't say opposites attract or something like that."

"wait what's that?" chase suddenly questioned, moving val's hair to the side, revealing a scratch. "did he do that too?"

"no, my cat did."

"you hate cats."

"dog?" chase gave her a look. "fine, we were u-uh sparring," the boy raised an eyebrow. "my dad wants us to be prepared, just in case something happens where we need to know how to fight."

"you never answered my question."

"what question?"

"do you like bree?" and on cue, val's phone vibrated.

"oh hey, will you look at that."

"what does she want?"

"she wants to know if i can come over, come on. we're going back to mine," val said, turning around and dragging chase with her.

"i got dropped off," the boy pointed out.

"i can drive," val reminded him.

"but you don't have a license."

"it's fine."

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"what's up?" val asked, putting her stuff down and jumping onto the couch.

"nothing," bree sat down next val. valerie adjusted her head into bree's lap and looked up.

"you're lying."

"fine. your brother isn't answering. did i do something wrong?"

"no, he's knocked out. or was i guess. he's probably taking a nap unless he has a concussion. if so, he's not using any electronics. oh! maybe he got grounded for blast waving me."

"blast waving?"

"we were training and my dad told him to spice things up a bit."

"are you okay?" bree asked, checking for injuries but quickly had her hand slapped away.

"yes. i just have a scratch. i reflected the blast wave. im trained better because i try new things and actually care about it."

bree just hummed and began to play with val's hair.

"stop that, you're gonna make me sleepy," the hispanic said, swatting away the other girl's hand.

"you're mean," bree pouted.

"turn that frown upside down."

"you're such a dork."

"well you're friends with this dork."

"are you drunk?" bree genuinely asked, grabbing onto val's hands, which were swinging around in the air.

valerie gasped in response as a joke.

"i am an innocent soul," val placed her hand on her heart.

"that goes to every party she's invited to. and you get invited to every single party."

"not my fault people like me."

"you're a likable person."

"why thank you," valerie got up and curtsied. "now get up, i wanna watch iron man."

"again?"

"val?" bree whispered to the sleeping girl, who just hummed. "im hungry."

"then go get food," she mumbled.

"i can't. we started cuddling before you fell asleep."

"it's not my fault you started playing with my hair," val sighed, unwrapping her arms from the girl and accidentally rolled off the bed.

"idiot," bree choked out, laughing her butt off.

"my pain should not be funny!"

"what happened? i heard a noise," chase barged in.

"awh you care."

"i care about valerie. you know, the girl who's apparently one the floor. why i may ask."

"bree pushed me off."

"liar!"

"stop flirting," chase joked. it was obvious both girls were hiding their feelings. when they were gonna realize that? we don't know.

bree threw a pillow in response while valerie just got comfortable again.

"is she asleep again?" bree whined.

"yeah, why?"

"im starving," and she sped off.

"valerie!" chase threw the pillow that he was attacked with.

"what now."

"come on. they got pizza."

the hispanic girl waved her arm so chase walked up to her, pulling her up and giving her a piggy back ride.

"don't you need to sleep in the capsule?"

"yeah, but we can watch another movie if you're not tired. i mean, i hope not, you took a nap."

"im down for another movie," valerie said, jumping into bree's extended arms for cuddles. "just don't play with my hair, sonic."

"you're actually soft. what's up with the queen b act?"

"oh, it's not an act. im a bad bitch," val shrugged, putting on sunglasses.

"where the heck did you get those?"

"i always carry around shades."

"you know what? you're the big spoon for this movie," bree covered valerie's mouth before she could argue.

little did she know, val had an idea.

"YOU LICKED ME?" val instantly rubbed her ears. "sorry sorry! i keep forgetting, but what the heck?"

"you covered my mouth," she answered casually. bree rolled her eyes.

"can we just watch a movie already?"

"if you insist," val said, placing her right hand in bree's hair and grabbing the controller with her other hand.

the two smiled at each other and that's when valerie realized something.

she was falling for bree davenport.

and she was falling hard.

short and bad chapter, sorry!

this is just a filler because there was a small amount of chapters in season one

i hope they don't need capsules to take naps, and the twins each have one in their room

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 1.1K 33
"I'm no Superman, I can't take your hand, And fly you anywhere you wanna go, I can't read your mind like a billboard sign, And tell you eve...
11K 216 27
Ever since Leo Dooley moved in with the Davenports almost a year ago, Cassie has gone on many crazy adventures with Leo and her siblings. As they con...
14.8K 803 20
After losing his sister, Stiles is taken to an island full of other kids like him, the Bionic Island, he doesn't intend to make friends or be goody g...
491K 6.5K 22
"Why would you like Adam? He's Adam, and I don't think he has a brain cell in his body." Bree asked, as Aspen smiled softly at Adam from across the r...