Ambition {An August Alsina St...

By _Trapunzel

Ambition- (noun)a strong desire to do or achieve someting requiring determination and hard work. More

The Alsina Family
Hot Mess
Sensitive ass or Hormones?
Pineapple Juice
Its all about Trust
Melanie, Melanie, Melanie
Prayers
Beg
At It Again
Behave
Nothing
Truth Be Told
Believe Me Please
Being Mel
Never Stop Your Grind
Man Fuck Them
Like a damn Dog
Melly
Always Something
Sleeping with a Fuck Boy
Game Changer
Breathe
25
Just a friend
27
You have the right to remain silent.
I fixed it
Responsibilities
Aboiye from the land of Africa aka Zaire
Empire
All Roads Lead To August Alsina
Sick&Tired
Single?
Back On Your Grind
Win Her Back
Second chances
Dont Let Me Down by Amel Larrieux
Different is good
Start of Something New
The Past Lives out Forever
Make Up Your Mind
Spilling the beans
Goodbyes
Over Time
Old Man Don' Moved Up
Homecomings
Justin.
Withdrawls
This is Different.
Letting go?
Babe
First step to a new life
Friend.
Sweet Talk
Just Go With It
J
Don't
PSA

You&I

20.9K 622 315
By _Trapunzel

Melanies POV

 *1 month later*

"Mel," Harmony smiles and walks over to us.

"Hey Harmony," I hug her, holding her close.

"Look at my babies," she smiles and picks them up. "Its been so long,"

"I know I've havent been able to visit you because you were in SHU,"

"Security Housing unit, I hate that place,"

"What happened anyway?," Ariel smiles at her mom.

"I got into an fight with another inmate,"

"Har-,"

"She was trying to take my food like no," She rolls her eyes. "Im glad Im out now," She smiles at her kids. "How have they been?,"

"Good, they are trying to crawl or at least try to sit up by themselves,"

"I wish I could be there when they say their first word," I smile at her.

"Just keep your faith," She smiles at me.

"Has Nick tri-,"

"I havent hear about him, seen him, none of that,"

"He must not care," Harmony shrugs.

"Who needs a father anyway?," She plays around with her kids. "When you have me, aunty mel, granny, and papa," she tells the kids.

"Has mom came to see you?,"

"Yeah, even Dad. They always come together," We talk some more until her time runs out. "Hows August?,"

"Um I dont know, I guess he is fine,"

"He is fine," she curls her lips.

"Stop," I laugh.

"I mean come on how can you drop a caramel sweet man? Thats like dropping a snicker bar," We start laughing. "Oh that reminds me can you add more money to my-,"

"I will,"

"Thanks sister," Logan tugs on her hair. "Guess what I got while I was in jail,"

"What?," She pulls her shirt up and I see a tattoo down her back.

"A tattoo? In jail? That is not sanitary,"

"This whole fucking prison is unsanitary," I laugh to myself. "Look what is says though,"

"Its in chinese,"

"It says Pursuit of Happiness," She smiles. "You like it?,"

"I do like it, now I want to get a tattoo," Harmony turns back to me.

"Oh and guess who came to visit me before I went to SHU,"

"Who?,"

"August,"

"Everything is about August now and days," I sigh.

"Anywho, he came and asked me about you,"

"No he didnt,"

"He did believe or not, he still cares,"

"I know he cares,"

"Then-,"

"Har drop it,"

"Here you go,"

"here I go what?,"

"You stay running away from your problems. Drop it, jut drop it," she mocks me.

"Harmony you dont understand,"

"I dont understand?" she laughs. "Oh I understand everything. You are trying to show August a lesson by showing him that you can still function wihtout him. And trying to show him evrything he is missing out on. You are using Zaire as revenge,"

"Thats not true, I like Zaire, alot. He makes me happy,"

"What else does he make you feel? I bet he doesnt make you feel loved,"

"Enough about me, "

"No Melanie you need to stop running away and face your damn problems. Zaire is cheating on you,"

"No he isnt,"

"Melanie everyone sees it but you. Stop being so damn blind open your damn eyes and wake up. Smell the roses honey and stop beating around the fucking bush," she rocks the twins in her arms. "As I was saying Zaire is cheating on you, August misses you, misses being a family. You dont want to get back with him because you are afraid of being hurt,"

"He misses me?,"

"Yeah Mel," I half smile. "Are you that blind?,"  

"Well I havent seen anything to prove that Zaire is cheating on you," she laughs at me.

"Check that phone babyface,"

"Times UP!," The officer yells. Harmony spends every last second with her kids. "Lets go inamte!," Harmony hands me the kids.

"I'll try to call you Mel, " she hugs me then walks away.

"Okay see you later,"

"See you later!,"

**

"Nice job baby!," I yell from the stands watching Adrian practice.

"Oh Mel where is the twins?," One of the parents ask me.

"With their grandmother," She nods and smiles.

"How much did I miss?," August asks me as we walks towards me.

"August its just practice," he sits next to me.

"Oh," he sighs in relief. I look at him and decide to bring up the visit to Harmony.

"I saw Harmony today,"

"How is she?,"

"She is fine, she thinks Zaire is cheating on me," I laugh to myself.

"Hm, interesting. Its like everyone is on the same page but you,"

"August dont do that,"

"So you think I am lying about seeing him with his ex?,"

"Well why didnt you take a picture?,"

"I dont know," I roll my eyes. "But he is cheating Mel you have to believe me," I look at him, into his beautiful eyes.

"I dont know," I look back at Adrian.

"Harmony said you missed me and you asked alot about me," He smiles.

"Yeah, thats true,"

"You miss me?" I look down at my fingers.

"Of course, you honestly think Bri can handle me like you handle me. Melanie you have always been number one in my heart," he kisses my forehead. "Forever and always," I laugh to myself remembering us.

"Mom wheres my water?," Adrian runs over to me.

"Here you go," I hand him his water bottle.

"Thanks, hey dad,"

"Hey little one," He smiles and runs back over to his team. We sit there in silence and watch Adrian play.

*the next day*

"Mom you look great," India says as I walk out of the dressing room. Today August and I have an interview with Sarah. A/N I made that name up.

"Thanks baby," I slide on my heels.

"3 minutes til your on," The producer says walking in.

"Okay thanks," India and I walk towards the set.

"And we are back! Today I have two special guest here with me today. Even though they are close to being divorced we still love Maugust or is it Auganie. Anyways here is August and Melanie Alsina!," August reaches for my hand.

"Its better if we dont," he walks out and I follow behind.

"Hi its nice too meet you," I say to Sarah.

"Its nice to meet you as well," She says to the both of us. "How have you guys been?,"

"Um good," I nod.

"I've been great,"

"Thats great, now Melanie we know that you are the caretaker of your sister's twins. Ariel and Logan,"

"Yes,"

"How has that been and tryingto juggle your own?,"

"Um its been okay so far. Its like doing it all over again," everyone laughs.

"And for you August how is your girlfirend. Rumors say that she is pregnant,"

"She isnt pregnant and we are doing great, she back in Atlanta somewhere," He smiles.

"Now how has it been living apart and finishing things for good?" I look at August.

"Now you go ahead I would like to hear this," the audience ohs.

"Okay um at first it was hard, really hard. Then thinks started getting easier once I got into another relationship, "

"Oh yeah thats right, Zayn?,"

"Zaire," I correct her.

"Or Aboiye from the land of Africa,"

"Shut up," I slap August leg. "Anyways,"

"Well we do have some questions from the audience," The audience member stands up.

"Hi my name is MariaJanel up first this one is for August," She smiles. "Um August do you still love Mel do you regret letting her go?,"

"I will always love Mel, just not as much as I did when we got married. It was kind of hard bringing that spark back," everyone nods and I just listen. "Do I regret letting her go?," He sits up. "Yes I do regret letting her go at times,"

"Thank you," she smiles.

"Thank you Maria," she sits back down and we direct our attention to someone else.

"Hi Sarah, my name is Esi @TheycallmeEsi, and this one is for Melanie," I listen  to the question. "Why do you have so much Trust in Zaire even though you just got with him?"

"Um," I think about it. "I have so much trust in him because I feel like when I was in a relationship with August. I didnt have that much trust in August and that kind of made us fall off sort of. So I have to learn how to trust and thats what Im doing with Zaire,"

"Thanks," she sits back down.

"Hi Im KarmaaAlsina and I have a question for both of you guys. August are you willing to drop all of your hoes for Melanie and your family?," Everyone ohs and laughs. "And Melanie how about now, cause August is up right now and you stuck right now. Melanie girl you thought you had it figured out girl how bout now?," we all laugh.

"Um I dont consider my friends that are girls hoes. I dropped all of them once I got with Bri,"

"Why didnt with Mel?," Sarah asks, I look at him.

"Because I- I honestly dont have a reason," I curls my lips and nod.

"I feel as if I do have everything figured out and I like where I am at," I anwer her question.

"Alright thanks," we look at the other audience member.

"Hi Im Paris London and this one is for Melanie, Mel do you think Zaire is on the only one for you? What about August but you really dont see that everyone is right and Zaire is putting on a show?," everyone looks at me.

"Zaire may be the only for me and I just dont have proof to prove that August is right. I dont believe that Zaire is putting on a show. You may call me a dumbass bitch but I just dont see it," I smile and nod at her.

"Thank you,"

"Hi my name is Jazmyne and this is for August. August are you done with Bri and ready to get back with Mel?," August laughs.

"Um I dont think Melanie wants to get back with me," I laugh to myself. "But I am ready to get back with Mel,"

"And drop Bri and all of your hoes?," Karmma yells.

"No comment," I shake my head and look at Sarah.

"Thats all the time we have right now we will be back dont go anywhere," I stand up and walk back to my dressing room.

"Mom lets go get some ice cream," India says as I open the door.

"Okay we will do that," I take off my heels and change.

***

I walk around the house, finally an empty house. Right when I sit down someone knocks on the door.

"Hello?,"

"Mel,"

"What do you want August,"

"You,"

"What?,"

"I want you,"

"August no you-,"

"Melanie I need you back in life," I look around and let him in.

"What is this all about?," I sit down on the couch.

"After today's interview, I realized that I need you more than ever,"

"August its just going to bea rountine you are goign to keep cheating,"

"But heres the thing I am truly willing to drop everyone for you," he gets on his knees infront of me. "I want to be a family again Melanie, I want to you baby. No else can love me like the way you do," He lays his head on my lap.

"August," I rub his head.

"Just forgive me please, one try,"

"I cant go on anymore without you Mel,"

"Where is this coming from?,"

"Just love me again," he looks up at me. "Love me Mel," he gets up and towers over me. "I am sorry baby," he kisses my neck. "I am sorry Melanie, so sorry,"

"August,"

"I missed you, no one can ever take you spot,"

"August please," I push him back.

"Come back to me baby," he reaches my lips. "Take me back," he kisses me. I catch myself kissing him back. "You and I together for always," he speaks against my lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...