Homecomings

Melanie's  POV

"Come on Ariel walk to me," She looks at me and sits on the ground. "Come on Ariel," Logan looks down at her then  looks at me. "Logan tell your sister to walk please," Logan looks at me and walks away. "What is wrong with you guys, you miss mommy?," I curl my lips. "Okay come on," Logan grabs my hand and I pick up Ariel. I get them dressed and get myself together.

"KNOCK KNOCK!," I put them in their stroller  and walk over to the door.

"U-," I open the door and see someone I havent seen since high school. He was one of my best friends. "Justin!," I jump into his arms.

"Melanie!," I hug him and embrace him.

"Oh my gosh where have you been?,"

"I told you I dropped out and went to the army," I step back and look at him.  He gotten so tall, and handsome. "But look at you girl," I smile.

"Stop,"

"No really look at you. All grown up," I laugh.

"Thank you, come in," He grabs his luggage and walks in. "So tell me how was the army and stuff,"

"It was fun, I liked it," i grab the twins diaper bag. "I see you got around while I was gone, i wasnt gone that long," I curl my lips.

"No these are my sister's  twins. Im watching over them while she is away. But i did have two kids," he picks up the  picture  frame with India and Adrian.

"They are so cute, look at little Melanie's  family," I smile. "Wheres the daddy? ," i laugh to myself.

"Out with the kids,"

"Hmm have I met him?,"

'Its August," He starts to laugh.

"What?,"

"We all knew it was going to be him, you guys were all touchy touchy feely feely,"

"Shut  up no we werent," he widens  his eyes.

"I beg to differ," I roll my eyes. Ariel starts whining when she doesnt get enough attention.

"Okay okay,"

"Missing their mom?,"

"Yeah I was on my way to take them to see her," He nods.

"Let me come with I havent seen Harmony in forever," he stands up and walks after me.

"Okay if you insist,"

**

"My babies!," Harmony runs over to us. "My twins!," She looks at them and smiles. "Hey guys, miss me? I missed you," they smile. "Who i-," she looks at Justin. "Well of it isnt Jman,"

"Harmony," he smiles and hugs her.

"You held up nicely," she smiles. "Excuse me though," She looks down at her orange jumpsuit.

"No problem," He smiles.

"What took you so long to come see me?," Harmony punches my arm.

"I was busy;" she curls her lips and holds the twins in her arms.

"I have good news, they are letting me out in 3 months but 2 years of parole,"

"Thats amazing Har," Justin and I congratulate  her.

"Thanks guys, I cant stand another day in here," She lookd at us. "So yall together  or something?,"

"Um no, I just found out he was  back today, "