Old Man Don' Moved Up

August POV

"Thats hot, I like that," Rita smiles and nods her head to the music.

"You made this all by yourself?," I nod and smile.

"You really like it?,"

"Yes its good," She stands up and turns down the music. Rita is one of my old friends in high school, we was always there for me. "Hows your kids?,"

"They are fine, growing up," She smiles.

"Aw how old is your oldest?,"

"12," I shake my head realizing my baby is growing up.

"Aww, August is a daddy," Rita pinches my cheeks. I grab his hips and pulls her onto my lap. "Dont start," I met up with Rita a few days after Melanie I broke things off.

"Im not doing anything," she curls her lips.

"Mhmm," she looks at me. I light run my hand across her cheek and she blushes. "When I came from the UK I thought  I would never find anyone like you. A friend or posdibly something more. Until I met you August you are different  than the others. Im grateful for you August Alsina'

"I am grateful for you too beautiful. Im so glad I found you," she smiles.

"Aw come here papas," I smile and kiss her soft lips.

**

"Hey pops," India gets out of the car and walks over to me.

"Hey Dad," Adrian walks over to me, usually runs into my arms.

"Hey whats wrong? ,"

"I am tired," Adrian lays his head on my leg. "Can we go home?,"

"Why are you so tired?,"

"The twins  kept me up all night,"

"Okay then lets go home," Melanie gets out of the car looking so fine. Even though  we went our separate ways she is still  attractive.

"August India has surfing tournament  tomorrow at 12, and she decided bot to fo soccer anymore," I look at her.

"Whatever you want to do I'll support you baby," She smiles.

"Thanks for understanding  old man," India laughs and walks over to Mel. "Bye mommy, I love you,"

"Bye, I love  you too," I hug her. "Call me if you need me. Bye Adrian, i love you,"

"Bye mommy, I love you too," Adrian half smiles.

"Okay August call me if-,"

" i can handle it," she walks back to the car. "I can handle this right? ," i ask Adrian. He shakes his head and walks to the car. "I can handle this,"

Melanies POV

"These are really good Zaire," I feed him peppermint bark.

"Its alright," I curl my lips.

"You know they are good," he laughs. "Want some  more?,"

"I want some of you," he grabs me by my hips and pulls me close to him.

"Zaire stop," he smiles at me. "What? Why do you keep doing that?,"

"What admiring you? You dont like it,"

"Shut up I like it," He moves my hair out of my face. I kiss him gently and wrap my arms around him.

"I love you," Zaire  whispers against  my lips. Shit.

August POV

"Dad i am hungry," Adrian puts down the controller.

"What do you want to eat?,"

"I want," he sighs. "I want a burger,"

"From?,"

"Too many questions get the burger old man,"

"Thats the last time you will be calling  me old man," I grab him and caery him on my shoulder.

"OLD MAN!," He laughs and yells. "Old man," I toss him on the couch and tickle him. "Alright alright," he gives in. "You are not old," he laughs and sits up.

"Mhmm thats right," i laugh and turn off the TV. "Lets go get something  to eat,"

"India get dressed!," Adrian runs to her  room. I walk to India's room.  "Guys listen," they quit playing and look at me. "I need to ask you  something, "

"All i know is wasnt me," Adrian raises his hands in surrender.

"Boy  no, " India laughs.

"Nah but serious you  guys how would you feel if Daddy brings his friend with us to get something  to eat?,"

" like girlfriend?," Adrian asks.

"Yes like girlfriend, " They smile.

"Is she pretty  or decent, " India asks. "I dont want an ugly stepmom,'

"Stepmom? Too fast," she giggles.

"Okay fine, that means I have to get all dolled up," I smile at my baby.

"No makeup,"

"I don't  wear makeup,"

"Well that stuff kn your eyes,"

"Mascara dad?,"

"Yeah that," she laughs.

"Okay father,  whatever you want" she grabs her robe and walks out. Walks and acts just like her mother.

**

"Dad where is she?," Adrian says as we wait at the table.

"Shes coming," Adrian sighs and plays on his DS.

"Sorry Im late," Rita walks over to our table. "I got caught up in the studio," she smiles.

"Its alright," I stand up.

"You have a british accent?," She asks Rita.

"Yes I do," Rita giggles.

"I like it," India smiles. India looks at me and gives me a thumbs up. I shake my head and hug her and kiss her gently. 

"Kids, this is dad's," I look at her and she looks at me. "Girlfriend and her name is Rita,"

"Hi its so nice to meet you guys," she shakes their hand.

"Its nice to meet you," India stands up and hugs her. Rita smiles and hugs her back. This can actually  go somewhere. Halfway through the dinner its like I'm  not even there. Rita bonds so well with  the kids its like its their dinner date.

"Yeah we call him old man," Adrian laughs.

"Aww old man," Rita smiles at me and laughs. "Let me walk you across the street," She messes with me.

"Man Im not old," They all look at me and laugh.

"Okay fine you arent old, you are 21," Rita kisses my cheek. "Call me a cougar," i laugh.

"Rita do you have kids?," she sips on her wine.

"No I dont,"

"Do you want kids?," Adrian asks her.

"Maybe,"

"Do you sing?," India looks at her.

"Yes I do sing,"

"Ohh like what?," Adrian  drinks his juice.

"Um R&B," I look at possibly my new family.