Sweet Talk

Melanies POV

"Justin dont do this," I walk after him.

"Melanie you cant even wait for me after this ends. You cant-," he looks me in the eyes and shakes his head.

"Justin dont do this," he zips up his bags. "Justin please listen to me,"

"What?,"

"Justin I will," I stop talking and look at him.

"Melanie you are wasting my time," He sighs and walks away.

"Im sorry I just cant say it, I can do it but I cant say it,"

"Melanie just say it," He gets frustrated. "Just fucking say it Melanie. Unless you cant keep that promise,"

"I can keep that promise, I am just afriad I wont,"

"You are afraid something might happen between August and you?,"

"No," he shrugs.

"Then what is it?,"

"I dont know,"

"You still have feelings for August and you are afraid that you are going to sleep with him. Because you cant control yourself, I was your pacifer from going after him. I was holding you back, I was the brick wall between you two. With me leaving, you will go after him. Its fine, just break things off now. Less pain, so go ahead tear off the band aid now," I start crying.

"No Justin, I dont want to break things off with you,"

"Then dont, tell me you will wait for me. Tell me that you wont sleep with someone else, tell me that Im your only one," he grabs me, and holds me waist. "Tell me Melanie," I look into his eyes.

"Baby please,"

"Melanie tell me please I need you to tell me."

"Justin I will wait for you," I finally speak. "I will wait for you, I wont sleep with anyone. I will wait for you," he smiles.

"Thank you," I smile. "I love you Melanie," I cry even harder. "Mel?,"

"Im fine," I wipe my face.

"No you arent,"

"Im fine really," I keep crying. "Im fine," I cry into his shoulder.

"Mel, I'll be back, it wont be long," Truth is, Im not crying that he is leaving. Is that bad? I am crying because I know I probably wont wait for him. I am vulnerable. I will crack, I am just disappointed in myself because I know I already let him down. I made promises I cant keep or fulfill. Im crying because I miss August.

" Its just hormones," I walk away from him.

"Its okay baby, I have to go," I look at him. "I will see you later okay, I love you," I smile. "I'll see you tomorrow at the airport?,"

"Yeah," I smile and hug him.

"I love you Melanie,"

"Okay," Why dont I love him? "Be safe okay, I'll see you later," I kiss him goodbye.

"Feel better,"

"Okay," I close the door after him. I walk to my room and take a shower. I miss August, I do. I made my bed now I have to sleep in it. I like Justin but I love August. August Alsina. I love that man. Even though he put me through so much shit, I cant help but love him. I climb into bed and lay there. I turn over and look at the empty bed next to me. Why now? Why am I thinking of him now?

"Ring Ring!," I roll over nad grab my phone.

"Hello?," I pick up the phone.

"Mel?," I hear August.