Second chances

Melanie's POV

August slides his hand down my waist. I climb ontop of him and kiss him harder.I shouldnt be doing this but I cant resist. 

"Mhmm girl," he kisses my neck.

"August," I moan quietly.  He unzips my jeans and creep his hands down to my other lips. "Wait August,"

"Yes?," he kisses up to my lips.  I draw back and get off of him.

"I fucked up," he looks at me. "We shouldnt have done that,"

"I missed it,"

"What?," I look at him.

"I missed laying next to you. I missed laying you down on our cal king sized bed. I missed taking off your clothes and kissing every single part of your body," He laughs to himself. "Nevermind," he walks out. "I'll stop caring for your sake. Anything to make you happy," he gets out. "Bye Mel, "  he walks to his car and I pull off.

"Shit, fucking fuck shit balls. Shit shit," I drive over to get the kids.

**

"Mom look at Logan he loves the sand," Adrian says as he plays with his toys.

"Dont let him eat the sand baby," 

"YEAH INDIA!," Adrian cheers her on. I pick up Ariel as she crawls to my feet. We watch India as she surfs in the water.

"Look at Illy Willy," i point to India.

"Shes amazing," I hear someone say behind me. I turn around and see Zaire.

"Zaire wassup," Adrian walks over to him.

"Wassup little man,"

"Nothing fuckin-," I pop him in his mouth.

"Dont say those words. Keep playing and I'll tell your dad," he laughs and walks back over to Logan.

"Mommy duty," I look at him up and down through my sunglasses.

"Yeah," I look back over at India.

"Do you want to talk?," he stands behind me. 

"You are here so we might as well," Ariel grabs my hair and plays with it.

"Have you thought about us?," he asks me.

"I have,"

"And," I turn around and look at him.

"To be completely honest I was trying to trust you," he nods. "I just got out of a relationship where there was no trust. Then you do this, so I dont even know if I can trust anyone anymore,"

"Im not perfect Mel. Let me start off with saying that. Everyone makes mistakes, a second chance and I promise that I won't mess it up," I look at him.

"Zaire you lied to your mom. You couldn't even tell them that I was your girlfriend. It was like you were ashamed of me,"

"Thats all wrong I will never be ashamed of a masterpiece like you," he spins me around. "Never ever," I blush.

"Okay, "

"Okay what?," he smiles and grabs my hands.

"We can try," Zaire pucks his lips out. "No back up, starting off as friends Zaire,"

"Fine," he laughs, I turn back to India and watch her surf.

"Mom Logan is so stingy," Adrian says trying to build a sandcastle. "Like dang give me my toys back, hes been chewing on my action figures all day," I laugh.