.ೃ࿐FAIRYTALE | TaeNnie

By KpopKrew

In which Jennie gets trapped in a fairytale where Taehyung is the prince. Will she get out? Or find herself f... More

Prologue + Characters
1. The Story Of Enchantasia #1
2. The Story Of Enchantasia #2
3. FantasyLand Library 📚
4. Missing 🛑
5. THE SCREAM ❗️
6. THE BOOK 📖
7. The Border
8. Finally Met
9. SEULGI'S STORY
10. NIGHT IN ENCHANTASIA 🌙
11. One Step Closer 👣
12. First Kiss 💋
13. Memory 💧
14. Caught 💢
15. Awkward... 😶
16. Morning 🌞
17. The Plan
18. The Truth is Out... 🤐
19. Next Stop 🗺
20. BamBam
21. Suspicions... 🤨
22. Saving Enchantasia!
23. The Castle 🏰
24. The Stone
25. Reunited
26. DEAL! 🤝
27. Explanation...
28. 'Witch'?
29. Realization
NEW BOOK!
30. A Tragic Past 💔
31. The Real Villian
32. Battle ⚔️
34. Pain, Posion And Tears
35. Grandma
36. The Author 📝
37. Back To Earth 🌎
38. Last Chapter
Epilogue

33. No Words Left To Say...

985 65 24
By KpopKrew

(Don't play the music yet)

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I widened my eyes at his words. "My life?" I scoffed. He raised a brow at me. "It's either yours or hers." Xiumin pointed at Jennie, who was clinging on my right arm and hiding behind me. So what will it be, Prince Charming?" Xiumin smirked.

I exhaled and looked down.. I know what I have to do... Looking back up, I threw him a fierce gaze. "Taehyung.. whatever you're thinking..." Namjoon hyung stepped up. "... don't do it.." He placed a hand on my shoulder.

I showed him an 'I-got-this' look. He understood immediately and retrieved his hand. "Do you really think I'll give you my life like that? I'm not stupid." Xiumin smirked even wider. "Not even when I do this?" He snapped his fingers. "Tae- mgfgs.."

I quickly looked behind me and saw that everyone was being held by some guards completely covered in black armour. They were headlocking them with a sword to their necks. I gasped as I fully turned around.

Jennie, Jungkook, Lisa, Chaeyoung, Jimin hyung, Jisoo noona, Jin hyung, Moonbyul, Namjoon hyung, Yoongi, hyung Irene, Hoseok hyung, Queen Seungwan, King Baekhyun, Princess Sana, Suho and Seulgi were gripping on the soldier's arms hoping to get out but it was no use.

Turning my back on them, I clenched my fist. "Let them go! Now!" Xiumin tsked. "I'll let them go.. if you give me something in return." I tilted my head, motioning him to keep going. "Come on, Charming. You know what I want." He smirked.

"Taehyung don't do it!" I heard Jisoo noona shout. "We'll get out somehow, just don't be stupid for once!" I raised a brow at Jin hyung's remark. "I wasn't even stupid to begin with though." I defended.

"Taehyung just focus, you idiot! I can't die yet! I haven't even napped today!" Yoongi hyung whined. All of us rolled our eyes. "Alright, enough with the chatter!" Xiumin stomped his foot creating a crack in the floor. "Hey! I just got those renewed, you bitch!" Irene shouted.

"Stop!" Xiumin glared at her. He turned to me and I crossed my arms. "So.. What's it going to be, Charming?" Xiumin walked around for a bit and finally stopped in front of me. "Why do you keep calling me Charming? Like, are you in love with me or something?" I tapped my chin.

The room bursted into giggles which made Xiumin clenched his fists. Even his guards were giggling which made him even more angry. I patted his shoulder. "Sorry, I'm in already in love with someone else." Taehyung shrugged which made Xiumin shot fiery daggers through his glare which made me step back.

He snapped his fingers. A small clear bottle appeared in his hands. Inside, there was a purple and bubbly liquid which made Taehyung cringe. "That's poison! Taehyung, don't drink it!" Namjoon struggled in the arms of the guard who was staying still.

Xiumin held the bottle in front of Taehyung. He smirked, "What do you say? You drink this, and I'll let them go, or you don't and they-" He slid his hands across his neck. "Tae.. don't!" I looked back at Jennie. Giving her an apologetic look, I sighed.

"Tick tock.. Charming...." Xiumin smirked waving the bottle in front of me. I looked down. What the fvck do I do?! I don't wanna die nor do I want the people I love die as well.. Even though, me dying is a better option and all..

What if I just... don't choose..? No one has to die.. I wonder what will happen?

Xiumin inhaled deeply, making me shake my head out of my thoughts and made me look up at him. He motioned his guards to come here. I turned my head behind me and automatically widened my eyes. The guards were holding Jennie, Jin hyung, and Jungkook.

"Jin! Noo!" Jisoo noona was currently sobbing. "Stop! Don't! Just take me!!" Lisa weeped. The three guards stopped in front of me. "So.. who do you pick?" The guards still kept them in a headlock and immediately pointed their sword at their backs. Jennie hissed.

I was about to run to them, but a guard suddenly held me back. Where the fvck did he come from?! "So.. Who's it going to be, Charming?" Xiumin pointed at the three. "Just let them go, Xiumin!" I was trying to free myself from the guard but he was too strong. Maybe even stronger than Jungkook, surprisingly.

"Make your choice first.." He cleared his throat. "Who. Do you want.. DEAD?" Xiumin grinned evilly. The whimpering and shouting behind me can be heard from a mile. My tears were welling up. I can't choose... All my life I wanted to help and save people.. not pick who gets to live and who gets to die...

"Taehyung.." I looked up as soon as I heard Jin hyung's voice. "Just pick me..." Jin hyung's tears were slowly escaping his eyes. "No, hyung.." I shook my head. Xiumin dragged a long sigh.. "I don't have time for this shit! Just pick who!" He massaged his forehead.

"Shut up! You fvcking bastard!" Seulgi yelled across the room. Xiumin simply ignored her and faced me. "Tick tock.. Charming... If you don't pick anyone... I'll just pick for you.." He cackled. "You're fvcking psychotic!" Moonbyul shouted.

Shutting my eyes tightly, I sighed. No.. I can't do this.. I can't just pick like this.. Jennie... even though I never knew her as long as the other two, doesn't mean I like here least. She's too sweet and innocent to die. She should at least die in her own world, when it's her own time.. Not in this crappy fairytale story.. And I mean... I do like her too.

Jungkook.. He's been with me ever since we were still babies. He's like a baby brother I never had. Jungkook became my only friend when no one else did. They all thought I was weird because I was the son of a farmer, but he was always there for me and even convinced me to train in the royal guard.

Jin hyung.. he was like a big brother. Always keeping me in my right mind. Telling me if what I'm doing was wrong of right. He was the kind of person who you can tell your problems to, and he would be there to listen. And he would even give advice as well. Despite being royalty and all, he would always visit villages and spend time with the people.

"Time's up." Xiumin clashed his hands together making a sound that echoed in the hall. "What?! I didn't even-" He cut me off like the bitch he is. "Welp, I gave you a chance didn't I, Charming? Too bad you already spent it." He shrugged. Jennie was biting her lips, trying not to make a sound while tears raced down her fluffy cheeks.

Jungkook was quiet the whole time, his cheeks were stained. And Jin hyung hung his head low, so I couldn't see his face. "I'll pick for you then." He tapped on his chin, examing everyone. "No! I'll drink your potion! Don't-" Xiumin stopped me, halting his hand in front of my face.

"Too late, Charming.. You had your chance to drink this and you blew it." He smashed the potion in front of me. The glass immediately shattered and the liquid almost burned the floor. Tapping his chin, he smirked. "Kill those three." Xiumin waved his hand. "NO!" I shouted, but it was too late...

(Play the music above)

The next scene left me on my knees, bawling my eyes out. Swords thrusted through Jennie, Jungkook, and Jin hyung's body. Blood dripped down the sword and onto the ground. The guards pushed them to fall on the hard, cold floor and just like that, they were gone....

"JIN!" Jisoo noona screamed. "KOOKIE! NOO!" Lisa scorched. "Jennie.." I whispered under my breath.. even though I know she couldn't hear no more..

There was her body, laying down on the ground. I immediately picked her up, placing her head on my lap, I sobbed. "Jennie! No!" I grabbed my hair and shouted. Caressing her hair, I hugged her tight, even though I know she won't hug me back or anyone else now..

"Hyung.." I shook his hand, even though I knew he couldn't move or respond. "JIN HYUNG PLEASE!" I kept shaking him.. it was too late.. I couldn't do anything now. The swords were stabbed to their hearts who were as shattered as mine.

I looked to Jungkook who was facing down and flipped him to face everyone. The look on his face.. was horrific. Jungkook's expression was as if he had faced the terrible fate of death.. And it was because of me, that he did..
Covering my mouth, I closed my eyes shut, tears streaming down my face as if they were having a race.

"..."

"Hey!" I shook my head as someone snapped their fingers in front of my face. "What..?" Grabbing my head, I blinked multiple times. "..happened?" Scanning my eyes around the room, I raised my brows. I looked behind me and saw.., Jennie, Jin hyung, and Jungkook..?

"What?" They all gazed at me with worry in their eyes as I tilt my head. Xiumin chuckled. "You were imagining what would happen, right?" Switching my head to him, I crashed my eyebrows together. "Yeah..."

OMG I'M SO SORRY GUYS! It was a trick! No one died. If you scroll back, you can see when Taehyung said ' What if I don't choose? No one has to die. I wonder what will happen..? ' That was when this all started.

I am so sorry once again. Just wanted to get you guys ready for the real ending. YOU GUYS HAVE THE RIGHTS TO SLAP ME, YALL PROBABLY HATE ME RIGHT NOW😔

But I do promise that the ending won't be this dramatic. That is a PROMISE. I'll continue this next chapter, since this is good enough now.

Anyways.. don't forget to vote!

👇🏻
👇🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 106 13
" I got sick of everything " -- Taehyung " From Me also " -- Jennie " I said everything not...
22.9K 625 41
A story where these ship:Liskook,Jirose,Taennie,Jinsoo take the main role🤗 Liskook:After being away from him for 4 years ,she went back to her belov...
166K 10.4K 91
Completed ________ "This is our story. Reality? What is our reality?" 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖣𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇 𝖠𝗅𝗉𝗁𝖺, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗐𝗈𝗅𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁...
17.2K 294 11
This is a re-uploaded book. THIS NOVEL WILL FEATURE JIMIN AND ROSÉ IN 10 ONESHOTS WARNING: THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN SMUT AND A WHOLE OTHER BUNCH OF SHI...