Shoto's Twin Sister

By Glitter_Crazy

NOT AN X READER AND NOT INCEST Might be a bit of an OC x Katsuki Make sure to check out the Scenarios book I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Eimi Todoroki
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Clarification Chapter
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 23

3.2K 134 162
By Glitter_Crazy

Eimi's POV

Even though we had two days off in order rest from the Sports Festival, Shoto and I found ourselves standing before UA campus. After we had visited Mom and went home, I decided that we should speak to Mr Aizawa as soon as possible about our whole... situation and what was going on. I was still at Shoto's house because Fuyumi suggested that I stay the two days we had off to catch up about our lives, so I was able to walk with Shoto back to the school the next day.

I had called the office the day we visited Mom and they told us we could come in the next day at around noon. And well, it just happened to be around noon, so here we are. I softly grabbed Shoto's left hand as we started to walk to the front doors. I felt his gaze on me and I looked up at him, his face held a little concern and worry.

"Are you alright?" Shoto's calming and caring voice called out to me. I smiled slightly and nodded.

"Yeah, just a little nervous is all." I sheepishly said while looking down. I felt Shoto's hand tighten around mine a little more and I subconsciously smiled. It feels good to have a brother like Shoto. He's so caring, even if he's cold to everyone else. 

I looked up from the ground and saw we were about to enter the front doors. I took a deep breath and went to put my left hand on the handle of the door but Shoto beat me to it. He pulled the door open with his right hand and let me go in first, being the gentleman he was, then followed me in after. I made sure I still had Shoto's hand in mine as he lead us down the hall and to the teachers lounge where we were told Mr Aizawa would be waiting for us.

Soon enough we were standing at the door and I started to get the jitters. I fully grabbed onto Shoto's left arm instead of just his hand and I heard him sigh a little bit. He then knocked on the door and stated who it was.

"It's Shoto and Eimi, Mr Aizawa are you here?" He asked in his normal monotone voice. We heard a faint 'come in' and Shoto slid open the door. I tightened my grip on his arm and stood somewhat behind him. Once we were in the room, Shoto shut the door and I took this chance to look around. There were tables lining the walls as well as some in the center of the room, accounting for all the teachers in the school. There was also a little couch area they could sit in to relax a bit and not have to sit in their chairs all the time.

Mr Aizawa pointed towards the couches from his desk and we made our way over there. Shoto and I sat down on one couch and soon Mr Aizawa sat down on the couch across from us. I held onto Shoto's hand as Mr Aizawa cleared his throat.

"So, what's going on with you two?" He asked. I looked up at Shoto and he nodded. Looking back at our teacher, I started to explain.

"Uh, well, as you might be thinking already at this time. Shoto and I are brother and sister. Twins to be precise." Mr Aizawa nodded as he took out a clip board.

"Then what was the reason behind the wig and contacts when you started school? I noticed your natural hair and eyes during the entrance exam, as well as your quirk. Though it seemed to have slipped some other teachers minds at the sports festival."

"Oh, uh that... well. It's kinda hard to explain and I'm not to fond with it really." I said while starting to comb through the red part of my hair nervously, after letting go of Shoto's hand. I soon felt Shoto's warm hand on my head as he started to pet it. 

Aizawa's POV

I watched as Eimi visibly relaxed as Shoto started to pet her head in a calming way. From that small reaction I could tell that he cared for her quite a lot since he doesn't look like the caring type from what I've seen of him so far.

"I guess I can explain it instead?" Shoto asked while slightly looking at Eimi. She nodded and he looked back at me.

"The reason she wore a wig and contacts was because she was told by our Grandmother to conceal her identity in fear of my father finding out." Shoto continued, I looked at him a little confused so he elaborated more. Eimi tensed up but Shoto continued to pet her head to keep her calm.

"Well, when we were born my father decided that he only needed one of us for his plans to succeed and wanted my mother to get rid of Eimi. Literally just leave her some where to die since she was just an infant." I listen in horror as Shoto told me about their past while Eimi started to hug his side crying. I could tell this was a sensitive subject for her but I could also tell she wanted Shoto continue explaining it to me.

"My mother obviously couldn't commit a crime such as that so she brought Eimi to her mother and told her the situation involving our birth and what my father was wanting. Eimi was moved into her house while my father had no idea of it happening or that Eimi was still alive." Shoto moved his arm to hold Eimi while he rubbed her side as she cried.

"My older siblings knew of her existence since they were old enough to remember, but we grew up never knowing of each other until just recently. That's because Eimi was never aloud to go outside her house unless she was wearing a wig. My grandmother also home schooled her until high school just to keep her safe for most of her life, but finally let her go to a real school for our last couple of years."

I wrote down some of the most important parts I was getting out of this story and looked up at the two of them.

"Is that also why she was only using her fire side after the first day?" I asked and Shoto nodded. I wrote some more things down and was feeling really sorry for these kids. I heard Eimi sniffling so I got up to grab some tissues. I knelt down in front of her and handed them to her as she looked out from crying into Shoto's chest. She took them and blew her nose.

I put my hand on her shoulder and looked into her eyes. Making sure I had her attention, I spoke softly to her.

"Are you having any trouble at home or dealing with showing yourself to your father?"

She shook her head quickly.

"N-no, none of the sort. Sh-Shoto has been with me for the past couple of days, as well as my other s-siblings and my father hasn't been home either so I've been staying at their house."

"Okay, well if you have any trouble, don't hesitate to come to me or any other teachers for help. We will keep you safe from Endeavor if he ever tries to do anything, and I'm sure your brother will also protect you." I said while I heard Shoto mumble 'With my life' and Eimi started to tear up again. I thought she was going to hug Shoto again but she lunged at me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Thank you Mr Aizawa." She cried into my scarf and I carefully hugged her back like she were to break at any second. I found myself slightly smiling as she pulled away. She smiled brightly as she turned to Shoto. Not a second later she was wrapped around Shoto's neck and waist hugging him. He happily returned the hug and I watched the sibling moment they were having. 

After a few minutes Eimi got off of Shoto and they both stood up. I looked at the time and saw that it had been an hour since they got here and they probably should go home now. I stood up from my kneeling position and walked them to the door.

"Be safe on your way back." I said as they walk out the door. Shoto nodded as he held Eimi's hand again. Before I was about to turn to go back to my desk I heard Eimi call out to me.

"See you tomorrow Dadzawa!"

It was at this moment that I realized, I had unintentionally adopted 21 kids. 

Eimi's POV

After our talk with Dadzawa, Shoto and I went back to his house to hangout before I had to go back home. Since Fuyumi and Natsuo were out it was just us two. I took off my shoes and waited for Shoto too as well. After he was done he looked down at me and I smiled at him.

"What do you want to do for the rest of the day?" I asked as we walked into the kitchen. Shoto grabbed two glasses and filled them with water.

"I don't know. I haven't really hung out with people much."

He handed me one of the glasses and I sipped the water while thinking. I haven't really hung out with people either, but I did have Dokami with me and he knew how to hangout. Ah! I know what we can do!

"I know!" I called out while putting my glass down on the counter. Shoto look at me startled a little bit.

"Let's play a get to know each other better game! You know, like just asks any questions that come to our minds and see where it takes us?"

Shoto thought for a second while sipping his water. He put the glass down when he was done.

"Sure."

"Yay!" I jumped excitedly and grabbed his hand to drag him to his room. I chose his room in case someone were to come back to the house, mainly our Father. I belly flopped onto Shoto's bed while he came a sat down beside me, calmly. I sat up and looked at Shoto.

"Okay, I'll go first! What's your favourite type of workout? Mines yoga!"

He thought for a moment before answering.

"Weight lifting."

"Makes sense since you're so strong! Now it's your turn!" I smiled.

"Okay, what's your favourite colour?"

I jumped up.

"Oh that's easy! It's purple! What's yours?"

"Light blue or white."

"Is that because of your right side?"

Shoto blushed and nodded. I just laughed and went to think of another question.

"Do you like anyone?" I asked excitedly. I waited for Shoto to answer and he kinda stared off into space then blushed a few seconds later. I grabbed onto his shoulder and shook it.

"Does that mean you do? Who is it! Tell me, tell me!" I basically screamed in the poor boy's ears. He covered his red face and shook his head.

"Oh come on! I promise I won't tell a soul! Scouts honor!" I said while making a X over my chest signalling I crossed my heart and was serious. He looked down and mumbled something. I couldn't hear him so I moved closer.

"What was that? I didn't hear you." I said quietly. Shoto looked away and said it again and I gasped. I grabbed his face and made him look at me in the eye.

"Really?!"

He nodded and I hugged his face while I screamed with joy. I could feel his face heating up and then I felt tears. I quickly pulled away and looked at his face again. Tears were running down his face and he tried to look away but I stopped him.

"Why are you crying?" I asked him, concern laced in my voice. He looked away successfully this time.

"You're not disgusted with me?"

"Why would I be?" I asked super confused.

"Be-because I'm g-gay." He started to choke on his words. I gasped and hugged him tightly. Did he think that when I screamed I was mad at him?

"Of course not Shoto! I'm super proud of you! You shouldn't be ashamed of who you are and who you love." I said lovingly to him as I held his head carefully. I felt his arm shakily grab around my back and hold onto me tight as more tears soaked my sweater.

"Have you told anyone else?" I asked softly and I felt Shoto shake is head no.

"I'm really grateful and honored that I am the first to know then!"

Shoto looked up at me while his arms were still around my back. I wiped his tears from his cheeks and kissed his forehead. It seems that kissing his forehead is becoming my normal thing with him. He smiled and pulled me into a more comfortable spot in his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder while wrapping my legs around his waist, making sure I wasn't going to fall of anything. He was now sitting cross legged and held onto to me tight.

The way he held me was like he was scared to let me go and I felt more tears but on top of my head this time. I smiled and closed my eyes just enjoying this moment. After a few minutes of hugging I sat up and looked at him. 

"How about we watch a movie before I have to go back home?" I asked.

"Okay." Shoto replied and we got ready to watch a movie before I had to leave.

A/N. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that's all I have to say rn bros

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 41.2K 58
Shoto Todoroki is Endeavors' youngest son and his 'masterpiece' compared to his older siblings. However at the age of seven another child was born to...
14.9K 379 45
Todoroki Sayuri is a year younger then her older brother Shoto but when she was born she had fox ears and one small tail that split into six when she...
56.4K 1.4K 21
"I'm going to find you...no matter what it takes..." Finally getting your quirk is supposed to be exciting, right? Unfortunately for young Y/n Bakugo...
804K 23.1K 41
An unfortunate accident caused Izuku Todoroki to separate from his family. After his disappearance, the family only grew colder. Shoto lost his twin...