Paralyzed

بواسطة Galactic_Stories707

This is a concept I had in mind for a little while, what if Dream had an evil counterpart known as Paralysis... المزيد

Chapter 1: Taste of Blood
Chapter 2: Voices
Chapter 3: Where To Next
Chapter 4: Crazed Man
Chapter 5: The Cities
Chapter 6: Strangers
Chapter 7: The Past
Chapter 8: Phantoms
Chapter 9: Shadow on the Wall
Chapter 10: Do You Remember
Chapter 11: A New Face
Chapter 12: What If?
Chapter 13: Dream?
Chapter 14: Wake Up
Chapter 15: You Can't Hide
Chapter 16: Don't look at Me!
Chapter 17: Truth
Chapter 18: The Silenced
Chapter 19: Goner
Chapter 20: The Amalgamation
Chapter 21: Sudden Shifts
Chapter 22: It's not your Fault
Chapter 23: Paralysis
Chapter 24: Docile Creeper
Chapter 25: Ruined Portals
Chapter 26: The Hell before Us
Chapter 27: Depths of Red
Chapter 28: Brewing Blue Flames
Chapter 29: The Piercing Storm
Chapter 30: Taming the Beast
Chapter 31: Broken Visions
Chapter 32: Discovery
Chapter 33: Facility D-514
Chapter 34: The Prowling Ferals
Chapter 35: The Tunnel Incident
Chapter 36: Eyes in the Water
Chapter 37: Don't Leave Me
Chapter 38: Cold-blooded Heartbeat
Chapter 39: Acceptance
Chapter 40: Blue laced with Red
Chapter 41: Your Spine is Mine
Chapter 42: Eyes in the Sky
Chapter 43: A Risky Move
Chapter 44: The New Recruits
Chapter 45: Ferals by Heart
Chapter 46: Future Plans
Chapter 47: It Hurts
Chapter 48: Witches get Stitches
Chapter 49: Drawing Closer
Chapter 50: In The End
Chapter 51: Nerves
Chapter 52: Several Dangers
Chapter 53: Echoing Whispers
Chapter 54: Change
Chapter 55: Molten End
Chapter 56: Not So Bad After All
Chapter 57: World of Red Sands
Chapter 58: Excruciating Pain
Chapter 59: More the Merrier
Chapter 61: Mercy of Many
Chapter 62: Monstrosities
Chapter 63: Two Dead One Missing
Chapter 64: Hesitation
Chapter 65: Tears of Crystals
Chapter 66: I'm the Mistake
Chapter 67: Blindfolds
Chapter 68: One to Two
Chapter 69: Missing Pieces
Chapter 70: A World So Cold
Chapter 71: Return From the Cold
Chapter 72: Reunited
Chapter 73: Recollected Memories
Chapter 74: Off To Sea
Chapter 75: The Leviathan's Calling
Chapter 76: Deep Dive
Chapter 77: Blood Of Destruction
Chapter 78: A Moment of Peace
Chapter 79: Sentinels
Chapter 80: Master knows Best~
Chapter 81: Broken Disguise
Chapter 82: Run from your Dream
Chapter 83: It's just a Nightmare, Right?
Chapter 84: Uncertainty
Chapter 85: One With the Leviathan
Chapter 86: A Cold Life to Live
Chapter 87: Withering Forest
Chapter 88: Abandoned
Chapter 89: It Was Just Bait
Chapter 90: The Prophecy
Chapter 91: Something's Wrong
Chapter 92: I'm an Animal
Chapter 93: One With The Hive
Chapter 94: Traumatized
Chapter 95: Burning Candles
Chapter 96: Final Meeting
Chapter 97: The Mountain of Death
Chapter 98: The Ruined Kingdom
Chapter 99: A Dead Man
Chapter 100: Nightmares Become a Reality
Chapter 101: The Stranger's Note

Chapter 60: Into the Abyss

890 51 117
بواسطة Galactic_Stories707

Warning: Survive Wilbur~

Nothing more then the blue sea and a lifeless body floating down peacefully as fish of many kinds scattered away as the body sunk further into the abyss below passing stones and a kelp forest as the man's clothes flowed through the water in a sway as a few fish followed closely before scatting into the kelp as seals swam by looking at the body with curiosity before fleeing the area like everything else.

The man opened his eyes as bubbles escaped from his lips as if he still had air left in his torn lungs as a huge lash stretched across his chest making blood flow free from it, his arms and legs broken from the times he was smashed into rocks and branches that slashed his skin like a sharpened iron blade, Wilbur looked up seeing the light slowly fade from his eyes as he sunk lower and lower into the ocean joining the abyss below.

Wilbur saw human figures surrounding him but he could see much detail; all he saw were silhouettes of their tails and fins that stuck to their heads, arms, and legs. The humanoids seemed to chatter and laugh in a strange tone and language. Wilbur couldn't understand them, he couldn't move either which made him scared of what was going on around him.

Wilbur was knocked out of the way and he shouted it pained but it was muffled as water filled his mouth, Wilbur looked at what attacked the fish people as giant jaws clasped around on of them as the behemoth dove down into the depths where blood rose up from the abyss. Wilbur couldn't swim away but he eventually blacked out as the guardian humanoids were taken out and eaten alive by the behemoth that slowly drifted towards Wilbur seeing his eyes open once more.

"Please....no.....please......don't...." Wilbur said in his mind hoping this beast wouldn't kill him, Wilbur tried lifting a hand to the beast before him but his felt stronger suddenly as his bones healed and went back into place, the Beast floated in front of wilbur for a while knowing it could easily kill this man in one bite, but the beast dove down before snatching Wilbur onto its dorsal fins. Wilbur with his new straight clung onto the black dorsal fins as he felt the water rush around him even though he was confused on why he hadn't drowned just yet. Then Wilbur thought for a moment....This behemoth was a latcher.

Breaching the surface of the ocean, Wilbur took in a breath of fresh air as his knees were against the creature's back as it moved towards the shore line. Wilbur leaned against the dorsal fin taking time to regain his breath after all the chaos of the day as he looked up seeing scars and hooks that held plastic on them.

"You're covered in plastic." Wilbur said as those he wasn't talking to a giant latcher he rode on top of for the time being as it traveled to the shores, he heard the creature make some sort of sound, he recognised that sound oddly enough, he recognised all too well as it belonged to an orca.

Wilbur looked for the patterns on this Latcher seeing it had white spots up close to its head as its jaw and underbelly were all white, but this thing was no orca even if it looked similar to it as water shot from a blowhole further up from the dorsal fin as chains where around the creatures body.

"What's your name?" Wilbur said as the creature perked its head up out of the water as it looked back at Wilbur giving the man a better look at its face as it raised up out of the water as it came close to the shores as Wilbur held onto the larger dorsal fin in the middle.

"My Name is Catharsis~" the low voiced behemoth latcher spoke lowering itself as Wilbur got off the orca like beast but he saw some shark features as well with lower fins on the creatures swaying tail.

Wilbur didn't say a thing as he looked at the large latcher seeing an orca pattern yet this thing was much larger than an orca and much more buckier then an orca and a great white shark combined, Wilbur wanted to back off but the leviathan before him seemed calm as it laid down with the shallow wave rolling up over the sands, but Wilbur flinched at the latcher hummed with a low bellowing.

"And you must be Wilbur?" Catharsis said laying his head down on the wet sands as the waves brushed against the latcher's face.

"Yeah, that's me." Wilbur said, rubbing the back of his neck as his wet hair fell in front of his face as the large latcher chuckled before bringing something up that made Wilbur look away.

"But you don't seem like yourself~ you seem more stressed than usual~" Catharsis said raising his head up tilting it to the side, "we'll find a guitar eventually for you to play to calm your mind~" Catharsis said before standing up, and walking past Wilbur as large latchers body swayed with every step, "but let's find your friends firsts they must be worried sick."

Wilbur nodded his head and followed but he stuck close to the beast as the beast was much warmer as Wilbur felt coldness surround him due to his soaked clothes.

~~~~~~

"They've yet to wake up, I'm starting to fucking panic Dream!" Skeppy snapped as he grabbed Dream's arm, "how much longer are they gonna be out, I worried that Bad's latcher is gonna break his mind." Skeppy bellowed as he lowered his gaze.

"I don't know how long they're going to be out for, I know Sapnap was out for a day and a few hours, but I'm not sure about the others, and Wilbur is missing. I sent Mega, Tapl, and Spifey out to search for him but guess what they're back and didn't find him." Dream snapped as he shoved Skeppy off of him.

"Dream...." Skeppy bellowed but he backed off seeing Dream pitched the bridge of his nose and left the room, Skeppy heard laughter as Mitosis showed up behind him, "Oh~ how sad, can't get to precious innocent Bad~" Mitosis said tilting his head to the side.

"Shut up! I don't need your input." Skeppy barked, shoving Mitosis back as Skeppy tried his best not to break down.

Mitosis backed up but laughed again, "Fine got cry to Hivemind then if that's what you feel like doing" Mitosis said and vanished.

Skeppy growled and he walked back over to Bad bed and fell to his knees beside it crossing his arms on the bed as tears formed in his eyes, he was so worried and scared for Bad, "Please wake up Bad" Skeppy uttered out.

~~~~~

"Dream, we can't find Wilbur, we have no idea where he went, we're sorry." Tapl said as Dream just looked out of it and tired.

"I'm not losing a team memeber to this fucking cult, Fucking find Wilbur!" Dream snapped before recoiling as he looked away feeling ashamed for lashing out.

"Dream, we can't find him, we looked everywhere for him Dream...please..." Spifey said before watching Dream leave the area to go find Paralysis probably.

Mega looked at Tapl and Spifey with frightened eyes as they all looked at one another, something was wrong and they knew it. They all became concerned about Dream and the others.

~~~~~

"Hivemind I'm starting to worry that Wilbur is dead for good and Tommy as well as Fundy aren't gonna wake up." Tubbo said with a low gaze as worry consumed him.

"Tubbo, it's gonna be okay. They'll wake up eventually and Wilbur will be back soon, don't worry~" Hivemind said with a soft tone placing ebony claws on Tubbo's back.

"But what is th-" Tubbo was cut off as he looked at Hivemind.

Hivemind sighed "Tubbo, look at me~ everything going to be okay, trust me~ please just calm down buddy~ Wilbur's okay so is everybody else....I can sense it, please just trust me~" Hivemind said as Tubbo nodded his head, trusting the kind hearted Latcher.

The group was all worried and antsy as they waited for the four team members to wake up or Wilbur showing up out of the blue if possible unless he was dead. The group only waited and waited as dread coiled around their hearts, but the group members that were outdoors heard something and they all looked up seeing a large beast walk out of the forest with a human on its back.

"Wilbur!" Tubbo shouted as he got up followed by Hivemind.

"Go get Dream, tell him Wilbur's back." Tapl said to Spifey getting him to run off to go get Dream who was probably with Paralysis at the moment.

"Yeah I'm Back and look what I have now." Wilbur shouted down to the group as Catharsis laid down as Wilbur hopped off, "Meet Catharsis." Wilbur said as he walked over to everyone but they approached him first.

"What happened to you, where did you even go, we looked everywhere for you Wilbur" Tapl said as he looked at Wilbur and his behemoth of a latcher.

"I ran away, I couldn't take it anymore seeing everyone fall be taken over by a latcher, I couldn't bear to witness the pain. I ran far and over a bridge that collapsed and Blue showed up kicking me down into river below, i don't know how I survived but Catharsis showed up saving me from gaurdianfolk I guess....so figured out that cult." Wilbur said looking back at Catharsis before looking at the others, "what happened while i was gone?"

"Well Bad, Tommy, Fundy, and Techno all appear to be getting a latcher yet they're still unconscious and we've seen no signs of a new latcher showing itself to us, where not sure if they're gonna be hostile or docile like Hivemind." Sapnap said as he looked at Wilbur before glazing at Hivemind and Catharsis as they seemed to chirp at one another in their weird little language.

"So they're still cold? When will they wake up." Wilbur spoke and he looked away before sighing.

Mega listened to the group speak but he started to feeling light headed as he stumbled around a bit but he remained standing, he looked towards the group as his vision became red as his breathing became harsher under his scarf as he began to thirst for blood and hunger for flesh. Mega backed away and he covered his face with one hand as he stumbled back a little bit holding his head as his eyes seemed to shake.

"Mega? You doing alright buddy?" George asked as he looked towards mega as he got everyone's attention onto mega.

Mega nodded his head not wanting to panic the group but they clearly were falling for Mega's head nod, "no somethings wrong. We're taking you to....what?" Sapnap said but Mega shook his head side to side as he put his hands up shaking them around. Mega looked panicked as his shadow seemed to sway and come to life on its own.

"Mega, please, your going to pass out any minute now we don't want to see you hurt. George said but he backed off as he touched his mouth feeling something warm coming out of his mouth, George looked at his fingers and his eyes wided, there was a clear thick blood mess on his fingers.

"George? Mega? Are you guys okay?" Tapl said before seeing the two look at him with fear in their eyes. Tapl looked at the others and he touched his face feeling something run from his nose and he tensed, "Oh no, no no....no not me, please not me, guys....I'm scared, Help." Tapl said looking at the blood on his fingers.

The chaos has only just begun~

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

47.3K 2.3K 56
"Shut up! Stop treating him as if he were some monster!" Sapnap started laughing "Are you serious, George? He IS a fucking monster!" --- Dream, a wol...
166K 3K 18
You're a Minecraft streamer who has recently been getting some attention. You were streaming bed wars when you got a donation "Hey 😉 Wanna play some...
3.4K 355 39
_______________ Dream, George, and thousands of others live in a world completely controlled by the government. The government and the technology the...
42.3K 1.1K 22
Tw for the book: Suicide Self harm Eating disorders (I think) Cannibalism (dream eats his own flesh because Sam forgot about him so he doesn't get fo...