mafia's bunny boy

By vkookieforever0613

A story about two boys, met accidently in unusual time period, spending handful days together, experiencing l... More

jungkook
KIM TAEHYUNG
NEW HYUNG AND PARTY
WHY ONLY KOOK?
PROMISE RINGS
AUTHOR NOTE
childhood memories (1)
CHILDHOOD MEMORIES (2)
CHILDHOOD MEMORIES (3)
childhood memories (4)
one and together
STRENGTH OR WEAKNESS
UNIVERSITY
thankyou
simple day
INCIDENT
baby kookie
shopping (1)
shopping (2)
helpful and pure
the secrets
new friends
happy to have them
not an update
reveal to all
innocent bean jungkook
the meeting
introduction
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK 🥰💜
MS. ANNA STORY
vkook meeting
Taekook
lunch
Aquarium
truth
Why!?
sorry
unexpecting......
purple hyung....
hate us or not?
koo.....
lucky
back to home
a little tease
sweet moment
funny moment
surprises
eomma....appa....
WISHING ( NOT AN UPDATE)
Answers.....
trust....
family time...
V DAY.
last day of 2020
lil meow meow hyungie
nickname
everyone's new name.
beautiful morning.
high school graduation.
graudation (2)
grad. speech..
grad. proposal
grad.celebration
parwy~
gifts~
surprise 😜
date.
boyfies.
officially mine
day 1
telling anna..
taeyang
incident explanation
lil punishments (I)
lil punishment (II)
hard to control~
moving in....
KIM MANSION....(1)
KIM MANSION (2)
house tour
ending of house tour
collaboration
drama at kim's place
explanation
agreements (1)
agreements (2)
agreement (3)
The Kim's
contract
little moment
emergency
sorrow
r &j?
rescue
long day
fam
a moment
new project

vkook meeting 2

3.4K 127 37
By vkookieforever0613

no one pov

taehyung shook his head to get rid of all these negative thoughts. today he just wanted to cherish the moment with the bun. then he thinks of an idea and called his assistant to make a reservation in his own restaurant and he reserves the whole restaurant for whole day as he wasn't sure when he will go there.

the driver was observing all the things and was happy for him.

" so young master you are really happy today." he asked.

" yes uncle Han and please call me taehyung. i am just like your own son." tae replied.

" so finally meeting your love. how are you feeling right now after all these years? excited and nervous? i still remember how broken you both were back then when i picked you up from his house after those 10 days. i am happy you finally can make him yours." uncle han flashed a sad smile on the memory.

" you are right uncle. it feels like i will die without him. but no worries now i am back more strong, more powerful this time i won't let him ho. i am pretty nervous after all these years being  close yet so far plus i am super excited too. but uncle will he hate when he will know about the truth? will he leave for not coming  back soon or hiding think?" taehyung couldn't help but think about it.

uncle han chuckled a bit.

" don't worry son hating you will be the last things jungkook will do in his life. i can see love for you in his eyes and adoration for you.  he will understand don't worry.  he trusted you back then even without knowing when you will return.  so he will trust you in the future too without even thinking. jungkook love and trust you more than his life son. okay so don't stress enjoy your time with him." uncle han explained.

" okay thankyou uncle." taehyung thanked him.

" no worries son, i am happy for you. don't loose him in your life." uncle han replied.

taehyung smiled and nodded his head.

after 10 mins~

uncle han notified ." look we reached to our destination. good luck son. win your man."

taehyung chuckled and thanked him.

uncle han sighed he saw taehyung smile after all these years. he is more than happy.

taehyung's car is between 4 cars two in front and two at back for his safety. don't know how and when someone will attack?

one of the bodyguard opened the door for him.

at the company~
jungkook and others were already there to welcome taehyung. tgey saw taehyung when he come out of his car and button up his coat.

jungkook felt something odd , an emotion which he can't define. he feels butterflies in his stomach just by the glance of  taehyung .

he feel familiar aura around him but can put the finger on it. the aura was like he really near to his heart or you can say he the one for whom his heart is beating all these things were new for jungkook yet familiar.

jennie snapped him from his thoughts when taehyung stand in front of him.

taehyung was also having a hard time to control his emotions and tears after watching his baby boy after 6 years in front of him. just same but more beautiful,  an ethereal creature.

" good morning Mr.Kim . it's a pleasant honor for us to welcome you. please welcome to jeon corporation.  i hope you had a nice trip wothout any trouble in the journey. please welcome. " jungkook greeted and bowed at him with a huge smile on his face, a real and perfect one from his heart which he , himself doesn't know why it appear but he is glad it does. he oddly fell comfortable with him to show his smile , the real one even if they just meet for few seconds.  he extended his hand to shake which taehyung gladly accepted and shook their hands.

" thankyou Mr.jeon i had a perfect and peaceful journey.  honestly honor is mine to visit you. i have heard that you are really polite and professional well it is true. i am really looking forwand to work with you and get to know you better........and to spend time with you. " taehyung said but thought last part to himself while watching his lovers with eyes full of love and adoration.  he is really happy to finally able to speak to him face to face and had a chance to hold his soft hand after all these years.

when their hands touched both of them felt spark in their bodies suddenly. taehyung heart beat fasts at the spark so does jungkook but he decided to ignore it. he was already fighting with his blush when taehyung compliment about you. he wasn't sure how taehyung has so much effect on him the worst part he seems right.
also his deep voice wasn't helping. that voice  make jungkook feels like something familiar but he decided to focus on his meeting.

" thankyou Mr.kim my heart flutter at your compliment. i am also looking forward to work with you and get to know about you better."

taehyung was happy to meet his baby but he was sad about the formalities and not being recognized. all of them decided to go inside.

" Mr. kim please this way."

on the way to the cabin all the employees greeted him. many girls were squealing at him, some were fangirling same hoes to boys. they were more than shock because they didn't know about the meeting as it was only between jungkook and his hyungs, noonas.

taehyung had straight and serious face on him. he was controlling not to shout on them because of the lustful eyes of the employees on their own boss and on himself. he internally rolled his eyes at them.

' back off dogs and bitches i already belong to your CEO and be careful because HE IS MINE'he thought to himself and smirked at his thoughts . after few mins they reached there and was still surrounded but the bodyguards.  tae told them to rest while others go inside.

" please have a seat Mr.kim." jungkook offered.

all of them sit on the couch.
after 2 mins~

the coffee was served to them.

" so Mr. jeon how is your work hoing on lately?"

" it's been great Mr.kim all thanks to my hyungs and noona they really help me a lot. thankyou for the concern. "

" hmmm... Mr.jeon i have been thinking please drop the formalities. you are already familiar with the other owners , also you are a family to them. they are my family too. as you address them as hyung and noona. plus you are close to bambam and others and we have been close from many years. so you may call me taehyung. " taehyung wanted to slap himself for such nonsense explanation he could directly asked him. 'hope jungkook won't make fun' he thought.

" sure. hmm.. but you are elder then so i will address you 'hyung'."
taehyung smiled and nodded.

" you may call me jungkook or.."

" kookie, i will call you kookie."

jungkook lightly blushed at the nickname although he had already heard it but listening from taehyung is bit different and has a deep effect on him. he doesn't know why he feel he is the one jungkook is waiting for.

suddenly taehyung noticed their promise rings in jungkook's finger. he was on the verge to cry but he controlled.  his heart was overwhelmed that how much he matters to jungkook. he is so much happy that he can't defined it.

all the members who were present there smiled at shy jungkook. they realized that jungkook is much more comfortable with him than the other bts members. jungkook is really professional still he let tae call him kookie at the work. they are really happy at it that finally kookie can be with his love of life after waiting for such a long time.

all members were long forgotten by the love birds who were in their own world. but they didn't mind as they were happy and they know how much both of them missed each other although kookie doesn't know the truth yet.

" so kookie what about the meeting? i am sure you are prepared with the content and the ideas as per the explanation of others."

jungkook was confused.

" others? what explanation? by whom?"

" oh! when yesterday all the hyung  return they didn't stop talking about you even for the single minute . they told me about how professional you are, you are really polite, hardworking, smart  also come up with creative ideas and your employees too......... also how beautiful you are."tae mumbled last part to himself.
but he was indeed right the members won't stop talking about him when they reached home.

jungkook blushed a bit.
" my pleasure hyung! and yes others are ready we can head now."

suddenly they both heard a cough.
" Ahemm... sorry to disturb but we are also here from the starting. and taehyung i thought you didn't notice us." bambam hyung teased them.

now both were blushing. however jungkook was like a cherry all cooed at him , taehyung was also blushing how he forget about them.

" oh no! how can i forget about my  friends. " he stood up and they all had a group hug.

" yeah ! yeah! we saw that just a few mins ago." jennie teased.

" ahhh! hyungs and noona let's go they all are waiting in the meeting room. " jungkook changed the topic.

" what a topic changer!" all laughed at the lisa's statement. but nodded their head in approval.

they all went to the meeting room with the guidance of jungkook. as per the taehyung requests. only head of departments (HOD) were present there. they showed their presentation and the ideas for the project. 

taehyung was really impressed by the HODs and jungkook.............
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

hello armies here is an update i hope you all will like it. please share your views on it with me. and let me know my mistake.

thankyou everyone for your love and support for my book. i really appreciate it🥰

please remember
I PURPLE YOU ALL ARMY AND BTS 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

STAY HEALTHY AND ALWAYS HAPPY.

STAY HOME STAY SAFE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 90K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...
611K 36.8K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...
50.1K 1.2K 25
[Completed] Getting arranged marriage is one thing. But being arranged marriage to the one who broke your heart is another; But life never goes the w...
135K 4.1K 22
Jeon Jungkook is an innocent little bunny, but not everything is what it seems. He and his siblings run the underground and the surface too, but what...