Hate & Love

By vampbeach6

My best friend or my old sneak link? School or money? Peace or revenge? Love or Hate? More

Characters
Back to School Party
Spennanight
First Day
Standing Offer
Confession
Hustling
Dangerous
Feelings
Better things
Catchin Bodies
Opps
Arcade
Imperfect
Thank you
Shooting Stars
Predetors and Preys
Whole lotta bullshit
Treasure
Family Dinners
Infidelity
Vengeance
Understanding
Memories
Fresh air
Problems
Possession
A Rock and A hard place
Undomesticated
Casualties
Reflection
Pray
Before The Storm
Power pt 1
Power pt 2
Forgiveness
Time Management
Graduation
Birthday Tingz
New Beginnings
To Be Continued....

Blood on my Polo

2.9K 81 6
By vampbeach6

I wake up to a video of Shay nearly killing Jade all over social media. I hope they wasn't fighting because of that shit Jade pulled the other week. Shay is one crazy bitch.

I go to my messages and text Shay to see if she good, then I text Moni again asking her to text me back.

I get up outta bed and start my day. I do my daily routine and get out an outfit. I got out a white polo shirt, some blue jeans, and some Nantasket Caps.

I was going to ask Moni out on a date today, I got us reservations at this expensive ass restaurant and then we can go to the movies. I wanted to go to this trampoline park but I can't rip my stitches.

Once I got dress, I went to a flower shop and got a bouquet of red and white roses. Then I headed to Moni's house. Hopefully her dad and stepmom aren't there.

When I pull up into her driveway, I don't see any cars but Moni's. I thanked god. I blow the horn a couple times then I got out the car with the bouquet of roses. Moni came outside in an oversized T-shirt and some slides.

"Oh my god, Dee What are you doing?", she said seeing the bouquet of roses in my hands.

"Look I just wanted you to know, that I'm sorry. chilling with Shay and taking her places was wrong of me to do when I'm trying to pursue you. I put it on everything I love that I only want you and I only have eyes for you.", I say. Damn bruh I never imagined doing no shit like this.

"Awe you trying to be romantic and all.", Moni takes the bouquet out my hands and smells them.

"I forgive you", she says. A smile is brought to my face and I pull Moni in for a hug.

"I got one more question", she looks up at me.

"Mhm"

"Will...you go on a date with me?", I ask her and my heart begans to race. Please say yess.

"Yeah", the smile on my face probably brighter than the sun.

"Alright imma be back at 6 to come and get you okay", I give her a kiss on the cheek, then get back into my car.

I'm about to go to the trap to see if everything is good. When I pull up, the front yard is pretty much empty with a couple of dudes picking up trash.

I get out the car and walk into the house. Jah, Robbie, and some other niggas in the living room. I go to Chief's office to talk to him.

The door was open so I walk in.

"Bruh wtf", I say when see this nigga getting his dick sucked.

"Oh shit wassup Dee", he looks at me but keeps the girl on his dick.

"Nun, I can come back later cause you a lil busy right now", I say about to walk out but he stops me.

"Wait... I need you to make a drop since you up and moving."

"Um, ight where?", I ask him.

"Them Italian niggas I sent you to before", I nod my head and grab the big black duffel that's on the couch.

I leave his office , and I walk past the money room. I hear the machine counting money so I backtrack and knock on the door.

Shay opens the door and lets me in.

"U good mane?", I ask her. I look at her hands and they look all bruised up, but other than that she looks normal. She got on some black leggings that really show off her shape, and a cropped T-shirt that shows a little bit of the tattoo between her titties.

"Yeah I'm just tired and my knuckles throbbing. Where you going looking all good n shit?", she asks me.

I chuckle, "I got a date later on", I say.

"Damn u must really like dat jawn", I smile at those words.

"Yeah I do, but I will be back round here prolly later on tonight ight." I say

"Alright", I leave the room and walk back into the living room. I dap some niggas up then I leave the house.

I make my way to that weird ass Italian man house. I hope this transaction is quick cause it's already 4:30.

When I get to the house, they give me a pat down then let me in. One man carrying a IWI Tavor 7 directed me to the backyard.

The backyard was absolutely beautiful, there was a pool with a little waterfall, a tennis court, and a bar.

"Ahhh ciao Mercedes", I hear the heavy Italian accent of the man coming from behind me. He walks towards the bar and behind him some dudes carrying a nearly dead man.

"I was wondering when you were coming back, I thought I scared you off.", this nigga.

I walk towards him and put the duffel bag down at his feet.

"Dov'è il barista", he yells and a couple of men go running off.

"You got the cocaine mane?", I ask impatiently. I ready to fucking go.

"Why so impatient Mercedes?", he asks me

"I got shit to do mane, can we speed this up?"

"Okay okay. Portami la coca", a man brings him a duffel bag.

"Before I give you this, I need you to do something", he gives me my gun that they took at the door, then gestures towards the half dead man.

"Uccidilo"

"Huh", I said confused.

"Kill him", the man says. Man this shit is crazy, I don't even know his name and he wants me to kill somebody for him.

"Bruh what"

"Kill him or I kill you", the man threatens me and if I didn't know better I would have put a bullet between this niggas eyes, but I would be dead before I pull the trigger.

I walk towards the man, that looks like he got trampled by a bull. They had him on his knees, at the edge of the pool so he could fall into it.
I lift the gun and put the barrel directly in the middle of his forehead.

BANG!

The bullet shoots directly through his skull and his lifeless body falls into the pool. His brains is splattered all over my shirt, now I'm going to need to change.

I walk back over to the crazy man and I take the duffel out his hands. I quickly check to see if all the coke is there, than I leave from out the backyard.

"Piacere fare affari con te Mercedes", I ignore his gibberish and continue walking away.

It just turned 5:00, I quickly drive to get Moni, her ass better be ready.

I pull up to her crib and I blow the horn. Shawty comes out the door wearing this floral sundress, that shows her abdomen, with thigh slits. Damn she's so fine.

She gets in the car and I just stare at her.

"What? Is there something on my face?", she asks.

"Nah u straight, but damn girl you look good", I said as I back out of her drive way.

"Thank you.... whats that on your shirt"

Shit

"Uhh it's nothing, don't worry bout it, I'm gone drop this shit off at the trap then imma change my shirt and we can be on our way.", I hope she don't question me any further.

"Umm.. okay"

A few minutes later we reach the trap house. I walk into the trap house with the duffel and everybody looks at me.

"Damn Dee who blood you got on yo shirt?", Jah asks me.

"Ion know", I say as I walk to Chiefs office.

"Here", I put the bag on his desk.

"What happened?", Chief asks as he looks at my shirt.

"I will tell you later", chief gives me my cut and I leave.

I get back in the car and I quickly go to my house to change my shirt. I put on a black polo shirt. It's 5:50 and our reservations are scheduled for 6:45.

"Alright you ready?" I ask Moni when I get into the car.

"Yup", and with that I pulled out the driveway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 4.9K 48
:P
80.1K 3.1K 41
𝑫𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: (𝒏.) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈...
54.1K 2.2K 37
𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲. 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧. 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫...
53.1K 1.5K 42
From best friends to enemies to.... Lovers. Ps. Sensitive issues ahead. Possible trigger warning so read with caution. Thank you by the way!