Yuno || The love that i can't...

By BigAnimefan123

it is a black clover hanahaki disease fic. i read something similer to this one somewhere and it gave me an i... More

Memory
Enemy's attack
curse
Bad at secret keeping
infirmary
sibling love
lost boy
care

Nozel silva and yuno

69 6 4
By BigAnimefan123

So here is another chapter..........

3rd person POV(AGE 18)
In the infirmary
Day of curse 3
(morning time)

Everyone in the infirmary were currently eating there breakfast that the charmy had prepared for them. The doctors had advised them to eat the food especially made by charmy, since it is filled with amence mana which will help them. They don't have problem eating it but it was way to much sweet so in a way they don't want to eat it. Well except for some persons....

" waaah! Charmy-chan it's delicious~ cough" says Rill Boismoterio.

" c-chan?" Charmy blushed and stuttered.

" charmy sensei is the best " says asta loudly.

" charmy is the best cook of black bulls " says vaneesa surprisingly not drunk for the first time. Noelle and finral also agreed.
Beside them everyone were making faces for eating so much sweet.

After the breakfast it was time for visitors and everyone was hopping that no one show up. They were tired and suffocated enough that they don't want their families to increase their suffering. But alas the luck was not on their sides because as soon as the doctors allowed the visitors everyone's family,siblings and friends burst in from the door and everyone's faces became pale.

" My dear son and daughter, thank God your all right " says the mother of Mereoleona and leopold while crushing them into a big hug.

" oh klaus, how are you son " says the father of klaus.

" Brother we bought you sweets" says nebra and solid. And Nozel's already pale face became more pale. He was sick of sweets.

" your majesty, we started search as you requested" says Damnatio.

Yuno who was sitting in his bed looked at everyone. He was seeing how everyone, eventhough didn't want to be disturbed and suffocate by their families, were relived that they had visited them. Except for finral who was looking at the door with expectation and noelle who was seeing his brothers interact, with sadness in her eyes.

He knew that her brothers do not appreciate her because they blame her for their mother's death. It irritates him that they think it like this but he knew that he can't do anything. Yuno shifts his gaze to captain Nozel who is looking towards noelle but their is something in his gaze that says he care. Their is also something like regret in it. Suddenly captain Nozel starts coughing uncontrollably and purple coloure flower petals starting falling from his mouth and yuno immediately recognize the petals.

Yuno had read about them in the book, they are of a flower called purple hyacinth. It is a flower which represents regret. He also read that this type of flower is also used for expressing the bearer's sadness over a situation they wanted to ask for forgiveness.

Now yuno understands that captain Nozel has been regretting his behaviour towards his sister and wanted to ask for forgiveness. But he can't maybe because of his pride or other reasons. But whatever it is yuno knew one thing that Captain Nozel has to overcome it or else he will loose his life and that was not going to happen.

While yuno is busy looking at captain Nozel, asta is looking at him. Asta thought maybe yuno is missing church and their family that is why he is looking at the siblings. Or maybe he liked Captain Nozel? No it's not that, he knew that yuno will never like someone like him right? But then why isn't yuno telling them who he likes? Maybe he is scared they will judged him. Asta shook his head to get ride of such thoughts.

He decided to go with the first thought and bring church members here. Asta also though that maybe sister lily can help them in finding out the person yuno love.

" hey bakasta!cough what are you thinking?cough cough cough" said noelle as cherry petals falls from her mouth. Asta is really worried about her and wanted to help her but she is also being stubborn and is not telling him who she likes. He seriously is frustrated with all of their stubbornness.

" just thinking about bringing church members here " he replied.

" yeah it will be good cough man sorry i can't help you with it this time cough " said finral looking sad.

" na it's ok i just hope magna senpai helps me " asta said.

" maybe if you beg him he will " says vaneesa and they all laugh at it. asta then excuse himself and says that he has to start preparing for trip and leaves the infirmary.

Time skip to night time.

Yuno was not able to sleep. He just kept having the thoughts of the girl he loved, the sleep was far away from him so he decided to sneak out of the infirmary. He quitly got up and made his way towards the garden,outside of the infirmary. He just sat in one of the benches their and release a breath to calm himself down. He looked towards the sky and immerse himself in it's darkness and light.

Yuno has always liked the sky, especially the night sky. The quietness and stillness of the night. The way stars will shine in the darkness and the moon, solely shimmering making the sky more beautiful. He always felt calm and relaxed when he is sitting lonely in the darkness,looking towards the sky. He always looses himself in the beauty of it.

Suddenly yuno felt someone's presence behind him, he looked towards the intruder who had just disturbed his moment of calmness and finds Captain Nozel standing a few feet away from him,looking towards him curiously.

" you know cough it's not a good thing to leave the infirmary at night " Nozel said in a mocking and authorized voice even though it was a sore from coughing so much. Nozel was unable to fall asleep and was just staring into nothingness when he heard some movements beside his bed. He turned and saw the young magic knight yuno trying to escape the infirmary. After yuno got out Nozel followed him thinking that if the boy decided to do something stupid he will stop him, but he found him in the garden looking towards the sky.

" the same can be said about you captain" yuno replied with equally sarcastic voice.
He knew that talking to a captain like this is very rude but at the moment he is really irritated that he doesn't care about such petty things. After that yuno just turned and started gazing at the sky once again.

" you dare to talk to me like that, and then ignore me " yuno heard captain nozel saying in an irritated voice. But yuno just kept ignoring him thinking that he will just leave  him but to yuno's irritation captain Nozel moved and and sat beside him.

" i didn't say to sit beside me " yuno said in highly irritated voice.

" i don't need permission from anyone for sitting here after all cough it's Our infirmary" Nozel replied.

Yuno decided to just ignore Captain nozel so he sighed, closed his eyes and leaned more on the bench, Enjoying the calm and cool air of the night. But eventhough his eyes were closed he can still feel the stare of captain Nozel on him which was making him irritated.

Nozel was just observing the boy who was ignoring him like he doesn't exist. Nozel didn't know why but seeing the boy so calm and relax was making him irritated. Maybe it was because of the situation he was in. It was making him anxious and worried because who will not be worried when they know their about to die. But this boy was calm and it was making him irritated. Nozel just didn't know why the boy was calm so he asked.

" why are you so calm? " He asked and the boy stiffened for a second but eventually relaxes and opened his eyes. Amber eyes looked towards Nozel with resignation in them as if giving him,his answer.

" There is cough nothing to worry about " yuno replied.

Nozel blinked and blinked at the boy as if trying to say are you kidding me? Your about to die, and there is nothing to worry about?. Nozel has to admit that he does not understand the boy sitting in front of him at all.

" i mean cough why are you so relax about the situation? Cough Aren't you supposed to cough do anything?" Nozel asked curiously.

" look whose talking " yuno mumbled not mean for Nozel to hear but he did.

" what did you just say?" Nozel asked angrily.

" Nothing " yuno replied and with that once again there was silent between them. But this time it was thick. It lasted for 1 minute or two until yuno decided to break it.

" why don't you admit you care " yuno asked .

" what do you mean? " nozel asked.

" that you care about your sister " yuno replied and Nozel stiffened. Nozel didn't thought that the young boy will say this, he really didn't see it coming. He was truly dumbfounded.

" it's cough none of your business cough " He replied coldly.

" Then my calmness is also none of your business " yuno also replied coldly.

"Beside cough why whould i care cough about her cough she killed cough our mother cough she is a disgrace to our family cough it will have been good cough if instead of cough our mother cough she had died cough cough " as soon as the words left his mouth he felt a sharp pain on his cheek. He couldn't believe it.....the young boy, the lowly peasant has just slapped him.

Yuno was so done with this royal,noble thing. After hearing him say something like this boiled his blood and without realising  he slapped him.He was angry at the captain in front of him.

" YOU, how dare you? Cough cough cough" Nozel screamed in anger and coughed.

"Shut up! I'm done with this attitude of you royals, what do you think you are?. Others lives are nothing in your eyes?. Did you ever think about her? About how she is raised without the love of her mother. Did you ever think what your mother will think if she knows about this?" yuno said with angry voice and saw the captain froze in front of him.

Nozel was just frozen, only one question and thought roaming in his mind. What will our mother think? What will she think? How will she react? She will probably hate them for treating her child badly. She will hate them, hate him. After that he felt something wet on his face, he brought his hand to his cheek and felt water on them. He was crying,he just couldn't help it as more tears ran down his face.

Yuno was also frozen in his place, he didn't expect Captain Nozel to cry. There was silence between the two but this time it was oddly an awkward silence. Yuno didn't know what to do, he didn't know how to comfort people so he just evert his eyes from captain's face and looked at everything but him and hoped that the captain calms down. After some awkward silent for two minutes what at that moment, felt like an eternity to yuno,he decided to break it.

" I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be harsh " yuno said feeling guilty and sorry.

After hearing boy's words Nozel came back to reality, he was shocked and embarrassed at the same time. Shocked that the boy had apologized eventhough it was not his fault and embarrassed that he let his guard down infront of him, and had cried like a baby. So he composed himself and wiped his cheeks and cleared his throat.

" uhm....it's not your fault. I was the one who was wrong .So i-i should be the one to apologise" nozel said.

" you should do that to your sister" yuno replied.

After that they both sat their in another awkward silent. Nozel decided to break it this time.

"Th-th-thank you, and please don't tell about this to anyone" he said quit difficulty to the boy. He didn't want anyone to find out that he cried.

Yuno was surprised to hear the captain's thanking him but soon compose himself and replied with

" i didn't do anything and i won't " and with that once again there was silence between them but it was pleasant and not like previous silences.
They stayed like that for some minutes until yuno decided to ask
" so are you going to tell her? "

" yeah... i think i will tell her and ask for forgiveness " Nozel replied.

" I'm talking about Mereoleona" yuno replied and watched with amusement as captain's face turned red.

" h-how?" Nozel asked dumbfounded. It was his secret that he liked Mereoleona, no one knows about it, not even his family members but this young man who is sitting in front of him knows about it. To say Nozel is shocked is the least word to describe his emotions. He is shocked,stunned and astonished at the boy at the same time.

To surprise him more the boy just shrugged and replied with " i saw it in your gaze"

Before captain Nozel can say something a loud voice interrupt him.

"Yunooo what are you doing here at this hour?"

They both turned and saw an ash blond hair boy coming towards them. When he come in front of them, his face become one of the shocked one and he said no scratched it he screamed "oh my God yunoo! You like captain Nozel? "

To say Nozel is shocked is again the least word to describe his emotions. He couldn't believe his ears. He looked towards yuno to see his reaction and is releived to see a disgusted look on his face, eventhough he should be offended by it but at that moment he is just relieved that the boy doesn't like him.

" why whould i like someone like him asta? Are you stupid?" Yuno says highly offended and disgusted on the thought.

"Ehhhh!!! You don't like him? But this morning you were looking at him strangely and just now you two were smiling at each other " Asta screamed once again.To this Nozel and yuno both shook their heads at asta's stupidity.

" stop screaming asta! It's night time. And what are you doing here at this hour?" Yuno asked him to which asta just sheepishly smiled and said.
" i just got back here after making magna senpai agree on doing me a favour"

" what are you making magna agree on?" Yuno asked curiously.

" hahaha nothing. It's a surprise. Now let's go inside or else I'm telling doctors about your sneak out" asta threatened and both yuno and Nozel share a look. They don't want to get scold especially not from lady Ruth. She may be old but she is quite scary when it comes to her patients and if she finds out they got out without her permission, God knows what she will do. They both shudder at this and started making their way towards the infirmary.

Once in their own beds yuno said while closing his eyes.

" i hope you will consider what i said captain, it's not a good thing to die regretting"

" look whose talking " Nozel said mockingly.
After one or two minute of silence he asked

" say yuno, why don't you tell us who you like? It's not like we will do or say anything but there's no problem in trying right? "

" Good night captain you need to do something important tomorrow " was yuno's reply.

This boy irritate Nozel so much, he just sighed and replied with

" Good night" and then Nozel silva also closed his eyes.

See you in next chapter.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 7.7K 59
The three leaves of the clover represent faith, hope, and love. Within a fourth leaf dwells good luck. Within a fifth leaf, resides a demon. In the H...
86 5 3
Asta and Yuno. The Gift from God and the Blessing of Hage. The Sun and the Moon. The girl with unloved by mana and the girl blessed by it. The girl d...
853K 28.7K 56
SATUS: COMPLETED (โœ”) (Y/n), Yuno and Asta aim to become the Magic Emperor, but in this world magic means everything. (Y/n) learns the true meaning th...