Fated To Be Together ✔️

By Zoya_001

She is model of innocence; He is anything but innocent. She sees the world in light; He only sees darkness. ... More

Prologue
1. Loneliness
2. Tears
3. Progress?
4. Scared
5. Rules
6. First Time
7. Resistance
8. Box of Past
9. Sweetie Pie
10. Stupid
11. Meeting Him
12. Hate
13. Discipline
14. Red
15. Grand-Father
16. Daddy Dearest
17. Choice
18. Daughter
19. Charity
20. His Choice
21. Missing
22. Finally
23. Mom
24. Chance
25. Accident
26. Crush?
27. Waking up
28. Reckless
29.Slap
30. Name?
31.Rules
32. New Beginning
33. Dinner or Date?
34.Falling
35. Strength
36. Perfection
37. Complicated
38. Her Realisation
39. Support?
40. Kabir's Way
41. Sleep
42. Bir's Claim
43. Perfect Guilt
44. Burden?
45. Father's Son?
46. Falling Apart
47. Kabir's Vow
48. Mysterious?
49. Businessmen & Lasagne
50. Blue
51. Equal?
53. Betrayal
54. Trust
55. Letter
56. Hope
57. Destruction
58. Lies and Truth
59. Hiding
60. Breaking Down
61. Strength
62. Forgot?
63. Connection
64. Emotions
65. Fate
Bonus Chapter

52. Destruction

6.3K 569 143
By Zoya_001

Enjoy Reading (:

Moving on to Revenge, finally ... Sounds good right (;

---------------------------

"Today I feel what you felt five years ago. We are now equal, Sanaa." Kabir walked out after saying those words.

He remembered the look on her face. It was that of pure disgust.

She wasn't ready to listen to any of his explanation. She didn't trust him.

How did he mess up so badly?

Kabir drove to his apartment and saw her reading something.

He didn't say a single word to her but Zara looked at his red eyes and understood something was really wrong.

She got up from her place, momentarily forgetting each and every word he said or the way he made her sign those papers.

She stood in front of him, not saying anything, not asking anything.

Her anger and heartache could wait.

His pain could not.

She won't talk to him but she can't be inhumane to not understand anyone's sufferings.

So she just held his hand and took him to the balcony so that he could breathe fresh air. Just like that day in hospital.

And Kabir didn't know what to say or how to react to her kindness.

Because if she reacted that way after knowing the truth then couldn't even imagine the way his Sunshine will react after she gets to know the game he played and the truth that he has kept hidden from her.

And now it was too late to say anything.

***

Two weeks Later:

Zara was now eight months pregnant and was going to the birthing classes with Kabir.

She was reading a book when she received Kabir's message:

'Sunshine, I would be gone for one day. It's really urgent. I have asked neighbour aunty for the favour. She will accompany you.'

This again.

He never told her anything and she didn't ask and now she was not interested.

Her baby was her priority.

She noticed that since that day when he came back looking extremely sad, Kabir didn't smile freely.

He talked to their baby. He sang and played guitar around her but something was missing. He looked in pain and she wanted to take it away.

But then stopped herself, not wanting to make a slip again.

She didn't want to ask him anything personal.

After all he himself said that they were together because of their baby and the day this baby was born will be the last day he will put up with this attitude of hers.

Words she might even forget because they were said in anger but he made her sign those papers.

And that was not something she could just forget. He should at least ask for an apology.

But then again she was happy that he wasn't asking for it. Because she was scared that her hormonal self might actually forgive him and she will start loving him as crazily as she did earlier.

She needed to stay strong and focus on their baby.

Her feelings didn't matter.

His apology or lack of one didn't matter.

Their baby did.

And so she kept quiet but being the silly, stupid girl that she was she tried to make him happy without directly saying anything about it.

Like she made him feel the kick more often and let him talk to baby for long time and once she even asked him to cook something for her saying that their baby was craving. And that made him smile.

She was being stupid again, wasn't she?

But that was her.

Silly, stupid Zara.

She can't see any stranger in pain, then how could she see Kabir in pain?

After all he was the father of her child and she lov-

No.

Never going on that road again.

She reminded herself and paid attention to the book.

She hadn't even talked to him about the baby room. They brought some stuff but didn't unpack it. May be she will talk after he comes back.

***

Kabir threw his phone away in anger. Sanaa was still not picking up his calls.

Her reaction has broken him completely because that much distrust on the face of the person he has devoted entire his life for was disheartening to the core.

He lived in that hell hole for her.

He tolerated Mr. Malik for her.

He devoted his entire life teaching her.

He sacrificed everything he could for her.

He threatened Mr. Malik because of trust he had in her.

He left his entire career and moved to some other place for her.

His worry for her and her reaction to the truth was the cause of him leaving. And he loves her so much so that even now he is thinking about her.

He understands her anger.

He understands her feeling of disgust.

But she failed to understand him when he needed her trust the most.

She should have given him at least one chance to explain. Where was the trust that they had? Where was the great understanding that people talked about? The bond of which eveeryone was jealous of?

He has called Rehan yesterday and tried one last thing he could.

He shook his head, breaking the thought process and boarded the flight to Delhi,

It was time to visit someone.

He will meet Mr. Malik today.

With or without his twin by his side, was the choice left on fate.

***

Delhi:

Mr. Malik's Office:

Kabir entered Mr. Malik's cabin and saw the men after more than five years.

He aged and looked colder than he did earlier.

Mr. Malik's eyes widened in surprise.

He didn't expect to see his son after so long.

He thought that Kabir would confront him as soon as he woke up from coma but when he didn't then he forgot about him.

Well until today.

"Sit down son." He said with a smile and unlike other times Kabir didn't get annoyed. He just smiled and sat on the chair comfortably.

It was going to be a long conversation.

Kabir thought and smirked in satisfaction.

"How are you daddy dearest? Missed me?" Kabir asked in an extra sweet voice and Mr. Malik got confused.

Did that accident did some real brain damage to Kabir?

"I'm good son. You don't let me miss you because you are always around and how could I miss something that I can't forget." Mr. Malik replied sassily and Kabir smirked.

He will miss these conversations.

Really.

It always feels so good to ruffle Mr. Malik's feathers.

But now it was time to end it all.

"How are you? Heard that you have been in some accident?" Mr. Malik asked faking worry.

"I'm fine. I was in an accident and was in coma for a while but now I'm good and how could something happen to me when you are alive? I can't die before you." Kabir said in same fake sweet tone still keeping the smile on his face.

"So what brought to my office son? I thought after the last talk we had, you were busy running away." Mr. Malik grinned in victory and Kabir remembered the betrayal.

That man was the root cause of all the problems in his life. He was the reason why his mother had to suffer so much.

He was the reason why his mother has to give up on her first child, few minutes after she was born. He was the reason why Kabir has to hide the truth from his twin.

He was the reason why Kabir has all the trust issues! The reason he stayed away from his Sunshine and couldn't pay complete attention to her.

And today he will end it all.

"I asked you a question son." Mr. Malik asked once again and Kabir released a deep breath.

"You played me well that day. I have to give you the credit and you are right I was busy in running away. But now I am here," He replied in sweet voice one last time.

"And I'm here to destroy you." Kabir dropped the bomb ending the charade.

***

"I promised that I will destroy you. I will make you feel as helpless as you made my mother feel when you made her sign that confidentiality contract stating that she could never mention about her daughter to anyone."

Kabir said the words for the first time and felt so lighter about it. The truth is really peaceful. He wished he could have said it earlier but like his mother used to say;

All in time.

And now is the time mom.

He whispered in his heart and looked up to see the looked up to see the shock on the face of Mr. Malik.

At the same time, Kabir received the message regarding their arrival.

He smiled darkly.

This is the beginning of the end.

***

"What the hell are you talking about?" Mr. Malik snapped immediately and gave Kabir a pointed, cold look but Kabir wasn't affected.

Mr. Malik's anger just fuelled him.

"The truth. I will make you feel as helpless as my mother felt when you made her sign that contract." Kabir said in a voice that gave chills to Mr. Malik.

"These are the signed documents of major shareholders of Malik Enterprises, who sold their shares to me. I'm now the fifty one per cent shareholder of your company."

Kabir said and threw the papers on the table and Mr. Malik's eyes widened and he immediately started reading them, perhaps for finding a loophole and Kabir smiled in satisfaction as he knew there was none.

It was a result of years of wait and months of planning. There was no loophole.

"Since I'm the major shareholder, I would like to make few changes. First of which will require you getting up from that comfortable chair you are sitting. You see I don't like to see your face too much and also you are legally not eligible to sit there. So get up."

Kabir spoke venomously remembering the pain that his mother must have experienced when Mr. Malik refused to give her the legal proof of their marriage.

You wanted to get legal with my mom, here's her son giving you the legal proof of your destruction.

"That's not possible. Theirs is some foul play in here. There's some mistake." Mr. Malik mumbled but Kabir didn't feel any pity as he remembered his mom's tears and desperation, for the betrayal he gave her.

"They are all yours to read. You can contact any of your lawyers to see them in detail." Kabir added.

"But how is that even possible. I was the major shareholder." Mr. Malik said looking in amazement.

"No. You were not. She helped me to make the final difference. Time to meet my sister dad." Kabir said and Mr. Malik looked up to see the two faces that entered inside.

And his eyes widened in surprise because the one that entered was not the one he expected to enter.

It was not Sanaa.

It was his favourite daughter Sofia, with her husband Samar.

***

How many of you expected them to be  Sanaa and Rehan? *evil smiles*

Kabir's revenge has started and I hope you guys are feeling as excited as I am!

But, there are still more twists to come. Very very shocking twists
So stay tuned. Keep on voting and commenting and share the story (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 4.3K 44
❝Our love douses us in flames. It's terrible and deep and wingless, but I'll burn here if you burn here too.❞ ───※ ·❆...
736K 22.4K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
23.5K 2.6K 46
**Can be read as General Fiction** _________________________________________ Its a story of a girl named Zoya who has always been protected so much b...
7.5K 413 16
Second book in Her series ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Never rush in love for it never runs out. Let love be the one to knock on your door so tha...