Insomniac||l.s

cocainelover999

Where lonely outcast-Harry Styles-struggles with sleeping and suffers from insomnia; hasn't slept right since... Еще

prolouge
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine

chapter eighteen

502 25 167
cocainelover999

1875 London, England📍

**

"Oh Lewis, reach my coat for me will you." Johannah snapped at her son who narrowed his eyes and grabbed the antique cardigan off the coat rack. She sent him a pleased smile and put it on.

Louis hated fancy greetings, especially the ones where he was in fall-front breeches, a white Marcus Regency shirt tucked into his trousers, black cutaway jacket, and a stupid cravat around his neck. His hair was brushed back neatly and his scent was masculine. Almost looking like a vampire.

His posture had to be pristine and his attitude had to be strenuous. It was the most utter embarrassing thing he's ever had to do.

The bright side of it all was that he got to see him, the guy that cooked the meals. The indigent, handsome man with the curls that was horribly bossed around by upper-class. It almost made Louis hate being rich.

"Lewis, are you going to put on your tie?" Charlotte wondered from beside him. The women were all dappered up in huge, flocculent dresses, petticoats underneath, and tiny burettes on their heads.

"No, not really," he whispered beside her and she just shrugged. When looking back at their mum, she gave them a smile after the hairstylists backed up and they were walking out the door. The horse and carriage were awaiting their arrival outside.

The butlers opened the doors for them, holding their mums hand to get her in first. Louis had to hold Charlotte's lightly to help her in, and then he was topping off the butler before getting in himself.

The door was then shut and they could hear the clicking of the horses before they started moving. Johannah was fanning herself with her abanico gently while Charlotte stared straight ahead.

Louis hated how he only lived with his mum and one sister, the twins and Félicité living with his dad. The only pride he had going for him was his hidden queerness and the boy he destined to see.

When they finally arrived, they got out of the carriage and people were outside waiting for them. They cheered for them as the Tomlinson's ignored the crowd and kept their heads held high until they made it into the mansion.

"Ms. Tomlinson." Johannah crossed her legs and held her dress up lightly as she bowed at the men awaiting. They took her coat and she was walking into the dining area for the luncheon.

Louis looked over at Charlotte as they both got their coats taken and walked into the dining area as well. "So pleased to have you all here on this fine evening," the old guy at the head of the table said.

Johannah nodded and took a seat next to the daughter while Charlotte and Louis sat next to each other, across from them. The wife sat at the other end of the table.

"Lewis." He looked over at him. "This is my daughter Eleanor, I'm sure you two would get along swell." Louis and Eleanor looked at each other and she smiled politely, Louis did the same.

"Eh." Louis spoke making everyone around the table shocked.

"Lewis! Have manners." Johannah glared at her son who only rolled his eyes. He heard his mum apologising in the background as he zoned out, staring at the kitchen area.

He was in there, preparing their meal. Finally the door moved open and three men walked out, one being the fine curly-headed lad that Louis admired. He looked so good in a suit.

Harry immediately caught his eye and sent him a charming smile. Louis almost melted while sending one of his own, cheeky, and looked back at the table as their meals were placed.

It was some gooey shite that Louis did not want to eat, the cooks forced to make this pile of grub were probably gagging the whole time. Johannah and the host seemed to be enjoying it but Charlotte, Eleanor and Louis were not excited.

"Thank you, lads." The three nodded in unison while bowing, an arm behind their back and on their stomachs as they did so. They walked in a line back into the kitchen, Louis sulking over Harry's disappearance.

The conversations they all made were way too dull for Louis, so he stood up and wiped his mouth gently. "I'm going to get fresh air." Johannah nodded and that's when Louis walked off, feeling bad for leaving his sister but glad he was gone.

He took a left turn into a room, and when he opened it, the bright light shined in his eyes from the pearly white kitchen.

All the cooks turned to Louis and froze. "Did you not like your food sir?" Asked one of them.

"Was there something wrong?" Asked another.

"Could we cook you something different?" Asked one more.

Louis felt revolted by himself, being rich shouldn't have this much affect on people. Shite was horrid. "No, no. The food was lovely, I was just uh- looking for the restroom?"

One of them nodded and pointed. "Out the door to your right, sir." Louis' brow raised slightly before he backed out and headed to the restroom.

When he walked in he smiled to himself, Harry was at the sinks washing his hands. "Styles," Louis said calmly, resulting in a head jerk from Harry.

"Oh. Hello." Harry dried his hands then faced Louis who came closer to him.

"Know me?" Louis raised a brow seductively.

Harry smiled warmly. "Of course. A Tomlinson, Lewis?"

Louis glanced at the ground then back at Harry. "Louis, I prefer."

Harry nodded. "I'm H—"

"Harold."

Harry's dimples showed and he chuckled. "Harry is better."

They shook hands, Louis licking the inside of his cheek to stop a smile but still failed. They let go of each other and Louis couldn't help but rake his eyes over Harry.

"You look mighty beautiful in that suit, Harry." Louis made eye contact with him again, sinking into his pretty emeralds.

"Why thank you, Louis. You look mighty charming yourself." He smiled at the flattery.

"Do you like working here?" Louis wondered and Harry suddenly looked despondent.

"I'd rather be at home, but we're not so high in wealth." His lips were in a tight line.

Louis nodded. "My apologies."

Harry shrugged. "Accepted."

"Want to step outside?" Harry nodded and that's when Louis held out his arm, elbow offering.

Harry glanced down at it then at Louis smirking, piercing blue crystals sparkling into Harry's greens. He finally grabbed onto the underside of his arm and they walked out.

The two stepped to the back of the mansion and out the back door to the big back porch. "How'd you just walk away from the luncheon?"

Louis shook his head and the two let go of each other. "Can do a lot when you're wealthy." Harry glanced at the ground then at the yard and nodded.

"You know, I hate going to these things." Harry watched the side of his face, beautiful side-profile. "I only come to see you."

Their eyes then met and Harry's face burned red. "Why have we never conversed before?" Harry tilted his head.

"Don't really know, I am pretty glad we are now though. . aren't you?"

Harry nodded, eyes darting between Louis'. "Very." The older reached down and took Harry's hand in his own, slowly interlocking them.

"You're seriously a work of modern art," Louis' voice was now quiet making Harry's heart flutter.

"You're very sweet, Louis."

He smiled cheekily at the young one and nodded. "Only to men I find attractive." Harry giggled lightly, Louis watching him intently with fondness.

"I'd love it if you went to the lake house with me this weekend," Louis offered and squeezed his hand gently.

Harry licked his lips slowly, nodding. "I'd like that, would we be alone?" Louis nodded and moved closer to him.

"Your curls are elegant. I like your emerald eyes too. . very alluring to the human eye," Louis pointed out bluntly.

Harry flushed a pinkish colour. "Why do you keep praising me?" Harry was quiet, his voice moving slow and steady.

"Because there's too much to say, I could go on for centuries about how ravishing you are." Harry had to look at the ground again, unable to take the amount of flattering remarks.

When Harry looked back up, Louis opened his mouth again. "And your lips—"

Harry's face was relaxed as he leaned in and pressed the very things Louis began talking about to a pair that Louis owned himself. The older sucked in a breath, letting go of Harry's hand and cupping his face.

He pushed his tongue slowly into Harry's mouth as they opened again, Harry groaning lowly in the process. Their tongues binded together gently and passionately, preliminary to clasping their lips together in a extensive kiss.

Harry grabbed around Louis' waist, pulling him closer till they were pressed against each other. Louis' chin tipped up to get a better grip on the kiss once their mouths opened again, closing them down after a swathe over their tongues.

Suddenly, Harry was backing Louis into an outdoor tool closet, pushing him against the wall of it.

Their kisses became faster and saturated from the constant movement of their tongues. They were snogging at this point and that's when Harry reached for Louis' coat, they pulled away from the kiss so Louis could shake it off with Harry's help. He knocked off his cap and leaned back in to lick into Harry's mouth, hands running through his hair.

The persistent tongue lashing continued, followed by keening kisses. Harry lifting up Louis' shirt, taking it over his head, the kiss going straight back after it was on the floor of the closet. Harry's hands roamed Louis' curves and toned, warm skin over his back while Louis subconsciously ground up against him.

Harry let out low moans into their snogging and began sucking on Louis' tongue, un-buttoning his shirt in the task; kissing back into Louis' mouth deeply. His back arched as his arm went back to take off the material, they flew back to Louis' hips after and pressed their groins together.

Louis' breath hitched across Harry's mouth, but he only scooped up his head again and tongued Harry down. Harry groaned louder and tightened his grip on Louis who tightened his own grasp on Harry's messy curls.

"Fuck," he moaned into Harry's mouth, the two of them hardening in their trousers. "Turn around."

That was the last thing Harry said to him before Louis' eyes were bursting open. .

*

Doncaster, England📍

**

His eyes snapped open because he was dreaming. He had to blink to make sure he just dreamt that right.

"You're awake." He turned his head up to meet Harry's eyes, his head was laying on Harry's chest. "What were you dreaming about?" Harry smirked coyly at him, and Louis immediately knew he had been making noises of some sort in his sleep.

He groaned and dropped his hands over his face. "What was I doing?" He muttered.

Harry chuckled. "Oh, nothing. Just occasionally arching your back and grabbing at my arm or the sheets, I loved the desperate moans you were giving out too." Louis' face burned at the thought of having a wet dream while laying on Harry. Not to mention he grabbed his bloody arm.

"Fuck," Louis mumbled.

"Said that too," Harry said and Louis groaned loudly. "Are you trying to mimic your dream in real life?" Louis finally took his hands away from his face and glared up at Harry who just continued to grin.

"You're so mean. Why didn't you wake me up?"

Harry shook his head. "In what world would a guy wake up the person they liked from a wet dream when they could hear them moan for hours?"

Louis sat upright and whipped his head to Harry. "Hours?!"

Harry shrugged. "I have a point?" Louis rolled his eyes but nodded. "You can go back to sleep now, that was really hot."

Louis slapped his arm and Harry laughed loudly, wrapping his arms around Louis' waist and kissing his neck playfully to earn back his liking.

*

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

69.2K 2.7K 22
actions and reactions. (or: harry hasn't spoken for a year and his boyfriend, louis, has yet to figure out why. harry is a sophomore in college and...
Mosaic omqpunkrock

Фанфик

9.8K 227 17
Louis Tomlinson has always had self esteem problems; he never thought he was skinny or handsome, as he became older, he began to try to change things...
19.3K 735 15
"You don't sleep?" I ask. "But then how do you get away from everything that make you upset, besides cutting? How do you get out of reality?"...
288K 7.8K 12
Harry gets kicked out of his house and ends up living with Louis. Things happen. 2015 harry // 2017 louis