MEREK +Kobe & Vallyk

By kaeethabratt

THIS IS GAY ASF BAE๐Ÿ˜Œ! More

Request
Mall trip
Make him say sorry
I love you
You practically asked for it
Announcement
Car accident
Suprise๐Ÿ˜Œ
Hehe
Bubble bath
Doctor appointment
Car masturbation
Zoom call
Caught
His thigh
I cant think of a tittle
wow
my bad I was wrong
Make it stop
Announcement
foursome
Can i be him
Stfu bitch
Request
Its your fault
NEW BOOK
frl this time
little Vallyk
Boss baby?๐Ÿ˜‚
Regret
Innocent
Caught part 2
Its for a tiktok
Take me to a rooftop
I need you
Did i?
No title part 2 continuation
Yes? No? Maybe so?๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
Punishments
Coffee incident
Humiliation
Sex tape
Pleasurable punishment
ANNOUNCEMENT PART TWO
Sweetheart๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ’—
Helping hand
Boys for Sale
Sin city redo๐Ÿ˜
Training
Study Buddy
Stress relief
The end (for now๐Ÿฅบโค๏ธ)
Announcement
Incest but...hot
Recommendations
Just a Prank...maybe
I did a thing
I did a thing part 2
SNEAK PEAK
Princess and the frog
Hey
Brotherly bondage
Bathroom stall quickie
The last ride
Beauty and the Best sneak peek
New book up

Nudes?....omg nudes!

6.3K 97 338
By kaeethabratt

Request by LuckySingh972 my babyyy😚

Derek sat on the side of his bed facing his mirror that lay against the wall with his phone in his hand taking multiple pictures.

He wore black laced panties and one of Mike's hoodies he left.

Derek didn't have a specific reason he was taking this he just wanted too. He giggles as he slides off the bed in a squat and turn around making sure his ass looked nice before taking the picture.

Vallyk walks in, more like barges in Derek's room and scares the poor teen.

"Sorry D I just got bored Kobe is on the game." He says walking to the bed.

"Oh well since your here take my pictures please." Derek's says handing Vally the phone.

Vally laughs and takes the phone instructing his friend to whatever pose he felt was best for him.

"Ok now get on the bed and lay on your stomach and lay your head in your arms." Derek mumbles nonsense to himself but still did as told.

Vally stand over him as he takes the same picture from different angles.

"Ok now get back on the floor this time pull at your underwear like your going to take them off."

(I took a picture like that do y'all want to see it? I'll send it to your privately)

Vally turns Derek LED lights to red and snaps the picture.

"Ok I'm hungry I'll be back." And with that Vally walks out already ordering door dash.

Derek gets back in bed and under the cover going through his pictures liking his favorite ones and deleting the ones he didn't like too much.

When he finished up he selected all of the good ones in his gallery and clicked shared, wanting to send them to his girl best but as he slides his thumb to the right trying to find her name his phone slipped and he accidentally clicked Mike's name sharing the photos with him.

Derek froze in his spot on his bed with his phone on his face where it fell, as his mind ran at too many miles per second to count.

When the realization hit him that he just accidentally sent Mike his nudes he sprung out of bed in a panick screaming vally and Kobe's name as he ran down the stairs.

Vally stood in between Kobe's legs stuffing his face with a burger from McDonald's that Kobe had ordered even though he had food on his way.

The curly head almost choked as Derek ran down the steps attacking him making him fall over.

"IJUSTSENTMYNUDESTOKOBEANDHEDOESNTKNOWIHAVEAVAGINA." Derek screams in Vallys face scaring him.

Vally sits up quickly and gives Kobe a look. Before Derek could say another world Kobe pulls him up from the floor and into his lap.

"Derek we need you to take deep breaths for us bubs ok and talk slowly."

Both boys knew how sensitive Derek could be and the smallest things could trigger him into having an episode.

"i send M-mike my nudes on accident." Vally drops the fries that he was about to eat.

"Oh my god." Derek cries and hides his face in Kobe's neck.

"Kobe sends Vally a glare and tried his best to comfort the boy."

"It's fine you'll be ok and we all know Mike is barely on his phone so hw probably won't check it baby." But they all knew he would because Mike was ALWAYS on his phone.

—————————————————————————-

Mike stood in the middle of his room completely forgetting what he was doing as he scrolls through the pictures and videos Derek sent him.

"Damn Derek got a fat ass." He says.

He notices that the light skin teen had no print but as he looked close he noticed what seems to be a coochie print.

"Derek has a vagina?!" He screams.

He calls up Vally asking him about Derek's gender to wish the curly head told him honestly that he was.

Mike smirks hanging up and shot Derek a text.

Y'all don't come for me I have the 6 so I don't have dark mode.

I grab my keys and my wallet and slip on my slides and I'm out of there.

I get in my car and pull out the drive way trying my best to focus on the road as I find one of my sex playlists.

Once I find the right one I click it so it'll be up and ready.

—————————————————————————

Why would I say that?! Omg I'm a freaking virgin I've never even kissed a boy...well I've kissed vallyk and Kobe on the lips but that's a whole mother story for another time. This was different I actually like Mike.

Omg I should brush my teeth! Wait what if he thinks I'm just brushing them for him? Well I am but I don't want him to know that.

Ugh being me is so hard.

"Vallyk!" I yell from the top of the stairs. I could hear him groan and stomp his way up to me.

"Yes my sweet and innocent child of god?" He asks sarcastically smiling.

I roll my eyes and pull him in my room bombarding him with dozens of questions about my breath, what I wear how do I prep for this?

"Derek your acting like it's about to be your wedding, your having sex I assure you as soon as y'all lips touch you'll know what to do." He says turning to leave the room.

"What if I don't vallyk that's what I'm worry about." I say standing in front of my door so he can't go anywhere.

"I'm just trying to get some dick Derek and you really aggravating me bubs. You'll be fine I promise and if you aren't I give you permission to hit me." Vally says making a deal.

"Oh your hilarious, you thought I'd ask permission to hit you?Vally come on now, you know me better than that." Derek says.

Vallyk gasps and scoffs walking out dramatically.

As he leaves Derek hears a purr from outside and looks out his window to see Mike pulling in the driveway.

"Oh also you won't be able to walk tehe love youu." Vallyk says peeking his head in the room laughing.

Derek whined and fights the air wishing he never sent that text.

Just then he hears a faint knock and Kobe greeting Mike at the door.

Derek stands there nervously and decides to change into his new set he bought earlier today.

He grabs his phone telling Kobe to stall him for a few minutes, to which Kobe responds with an ok.

He goes into his bathroom and takes a rap and soap going over his private parts just making sure that they were clean. He knew they were but he wanted to be perfect for Mike.

He finishes quickly and dries off and rams back in his room putting on his favorite lotion from Victoria.

Once he does that he runs over to where his bag lay in his bean bag and take the pink lingerie out and put it on. He turn around and looks back in the mirror to see his ass sitting nicely.

He grabs his phone again telling Kobe he can let Mike come up. He gets in bed under the covers and lay  scrolling through Instagram on his phone just to look like he wasn't just having a mid life crisis.

              -Another POV switch tehe😌🙈-

Kobe let me in the house but as soon as I was making my way to the stairs I hear his phone ding then all of a sudden I'm being pulled back to the living room.

It was obvious that Derek told him to stall me I'm not that dumb. Kobe was literally sitting here talking about basketball team that no one has ever heard of I'm pretty sure he made it up.

"So yeah he tells the other team that their captain couldn't make a 3 pointer so the guy from the other team was like yes he can then the guy-" I cut him off by telling him to shut the fuck up.

"Like damn if your going to stall me make it interesting." I say laughing.

He rolls his eyes smiling and looks at vallyk.

"You stall him I'm obviously horrible at it." Kobe says hitting my arm.

Weak ass punch. My mom hit harder than that on ha worse days.

"Yeah no kidding you fucking suck bruh." Vally says giggling.

"Damnnnn even your boyfriend said you suck...that's tuff." I say.

"Y'all both can shut the fuck up and hop off my dick."

I raise my hands in surrender, "yooo that is not my job sir that is vallys please refrain from any type of intimate allegations made towards me." They both look at me like I'm weird but I was just putting the facts on the table.

"Um chile anyways so." Vallyk mutters under his breath walking into the kitchen.

"You can go now he's ready now." I smirk and rub my hands together.

"Uh uh don't be being back that lightskin shit I've gone two weeks without it and it's hard I'm still recovering." Kobe fake cries into his hands.

I shame my head and walk away nigga is tripping.

I jog up the steps and open Derek's door to see him curled up on his side under the covers scrolling through his phone.

I laugh loudly fully walking into the room closing the door.

"So we just gone sped past the fact that you was up here running around your room freaking out?" I ask Sitting on the corner of the bed.

He blushes and puts his phone down pulling the covers higher.

"How'd you know?" He asks.

I chuckle and remove the cover from off of his face.

"I could here you running around dummy and Kobe is the worst staller in the history of stallers."

He giggles and hides his face again under the covers. Before I could tell him to take it off he speaks.

"Close your eyes please I'm really nervous." I play in his curls for a few seconds cooing at his adorable shyness.

"Ok fine." I close my eyes and I could feel him leaving the bed.

"Ok don't open them yet but sit against the headboard." I sigh and does as told. Once I'm against the headboard the bed dips and I feel him sitting on my lap right above my manhood.

"Ok o-open them." I open one eye first just peeking and once I saw a glimpse of pink lace I open both eyes and just can't help but to stare.

"Is it ugly? It's ugly isn't it? I shouldn't have bought it what was I thinking." Derek rambles moving off my lap.

As he gets off the bed and stands my eyes trail down his body.

I pull him back by his wrist and move myself to sit on the edge of the bed.

"Don't change , I'm sorry I didn't say anything it's just....your so beautiful I was speechless." I pull him closer so he's standing in between my legs.

I look up at him and smirk moving my hands up his legs to his ass and slap it.

His head falls back as he lets out a small airy moan.

I'm going to wreck his ass Ong!

I take his hand in my hand and intwining our fingers.

"Step back for me baby let me see you." I tell him. He steps back a little and we both unwilling let go of each other's hands.

I take my phone out and sit it next to his speaker and connect it.

The playlist was already up and in order so I press play.

I sit back down on the bed watching Derek close his eyes and move his hips swaying. He looks straight in my eyes backing up against the wall turning around and looking back at me over his shoulder.

He gets down to his knees crawling towards me. Once he's at my feet he places his hands on my knees and slowly moves his hands up towards my belt.

I stand up and so does he and without no hesitation I pull him in a slow kiss. Every feeling in my body felt like they were on fire. The way he melts in my hands with just one touch, the was he whimpers when I bit his lip, everything he's doing it's making me go crazy.

I pull away and pull him towards my chest just because I wanted to hold him.

He smiles and kisses my chest up until he meets my lips. I tap his thigh telling him to jump and he does.

I turn around and gently place him in the bed. I break away from the kiss and kiss both of his cheeks down to his neck sucking on his sweet spot.

I take my phone out my pocket and connect it to his speaker. My playlist was already pulled up like I had it and I pressed play.

It's 2 AM one thing on my mind candlelight kissing you until our love combine 3 AM now that we are aligned get you right ima miss my flight if you stay the night.

His moans sent the electricity going through my body into overdrive. Every sound he made was so intense.

I continue kissing down to his chest kissing in between his bra then down to his stomach kissing every bare part that was reachable. I kiss between his thighs and down his legs teasing him.

All alone take it slow feel my love below, take my time loving you feel your water flow.

I come back to his thighs unclipping the little bows pulling it upwards from under his thong. I pull his thigh lace straps off and all he's left in his bra and thong.

"Are you ready baby?" I ask him. He takes a deep breath and nods his head looking down at me.

Lay your head upon my chest and feel my heart before we start girl can you...

I pull his thong down taking them off and lift his legs pulling them apart. I go down kissing around his pink petty lip and teasingly swirl my tongue around his clit.

Repeat baby rewind slow it down can we freeze time fast forward baby track nine different positions for every song I play.

"Please Mike." He begs bucking his hips up to my face slightly.
I know that this your favorite song girl yo body told me so you don't have to say a word.

I take my fingers and rub up and down making him wet. I gather spit from the back of my throat and spit on his vagina and lick up at his entrance.

"Oh my god Mikey." He moans pulling my hair.

I laugh making him tremble from my vibrations. I suck on his clit while slowly pushing my finger in his vagina.

He was clenching aggressively around my fingers.

"Baby look at me. Your fine ok just relax for me." I tell him trying to calm him so he'll relax.

He takes deep breaths again and I felt him relax and his walls open a little bit.

Sex playlist, one hour and thirty minutes of showers when I'm in it sex playlists.

"Mike hurry I need you." Derek whines. I ignore him and speed my fingers up and flicking his clit with my tongue making him arch his back.

A little bit of that a little bit of this

"Turn around ass up baby." I tell him. He sits up and turn around arching his back.

A little bit of sweat a little bit of silk

"Spread your legs for me." He slowly spreads them shaking just a bit.

A little bit of teddy

I lean down and continue eating him out this time from the back.

"Girl I hope you ready, a little bit of G." I sing along to the song.

I unbutton my jeans and pull them off along with my underwear.

I lean forward and tell Derek to spit in my hand. He shakes his head and turn towards me.

"Can I?" He asks. I nod my head and he lightly kisses the tip.

He licks from the base to the tip and slap it against his tongue and in no time swallows my whole dick.

"How did you- fuck." I groan as i feel the warmth of the back of his throat.

Tears wells in my eyes from the feeling.

"Ok baby lay back down on ya back." I tell him.

He laid back and I lean over him in between his legs. I hold my dick and rub up and down his vagina and slap against it a few times.

Couldn't have been a more perfect time for this song to come on.

As the next lyrics play Derek unclasp his bra while looking at me.

Girl it won't be much longer sitting here watching you undress is so satisfying girl I'm not lying.

Your body babe got me hooked like I hit the weed.

Derek whines at my teasing and takes his hand pushing my dick in.

I look up at him and his face in scrunched in pain but his moans were from pleasure. I slowly push in a bit more inch by inch until I was all in.

Next song is a mystery grabbing my headboard I know my neighbors gone be pissed at me.

We gone go down in history.

"F-fasted please I want it." The way he begs made me almost cum and I haven't even been in it for that long.

Oh so you say a young boy ain't hitting on shit

I quicken my pace, pounding harder into him listening to his moans and the squelching sounds of his wet pussy.

Well you ain't never met a young G like this

I groan and push his legs further towards him and lean over pounding harder. His eyes roll back as he screams.

You know I know what you want.

He jolts up, back arching as I found his g-spot.

I hit it repeatedly loving when his eyes roll back.

"Fuck Mike....w-hat fuck nigga." He moans.

"Your going to make me pee stop." He sobs.

"Then pee baby I don't care." Derek shakes his head no but does it anyway.

"Ugh s-shit." I laugh as he keeps squirting every time I hit his spot.

Repeat baby rewind

"A-slow down I can't t-take it." He cries pushing my stomach trying to make me pull out.

Slow it down can we freeze time

I pull his hands away and hold them above his head.

I pull out and lay beside him and lifts his leg pushing back in but slowing my pace still hitting his spot hard while rubbing on his clit, spelling my name and not Mike but Michael all seven of my letters.

Fast forward baby track nine different different positions for every song I play.

"te sientes tan bien papi." He says leaning against me.

I go faster and speed up my fingers as I spelled my name over and over.

"voy a orinar de nuevo." He squeals as I rub his clit while he squirts.

"Fuck you so tight baby." He whimpers and kisses me.

I feel my approach coming.

"Fuck Derek your gonna make me cum."

"Me too fuck." I start to pull out but Derek clenches around me.

"I want you to cum inside me please." I turn on the walk on my back still inside him.

I pull his hair so he lays against my chest so I pull see his face as I thirsted into him.

"Can I come papi please." He says trembling.

"Yeah go ahead baby." He lets out a sigh as his body shakes and he squirts again.he clenches and unclenches around me, eyes are rolled back.

I cum right after him letting my semen shoot deep inside him.

I catch my breath and calm down but Derek was still out of it. His eyes were back to normal but with tears running down his face and his body still shaking as he silently cries.

I slowly pull out and he falls over next to me.

I sigh and get out of bed going into the bathroom grabbing a dry towel and a wet rag.

I go into his closet and take out new bed sheets. I walk back to the bed and pick up the sleeping boy setting him on his couch.

I cleaned him off and myself and then dried up any wet substance off the floors and the headboard.

"How did he mage to get it behind us?" I shake my head not even going to stress about it.

Once I finished I changed the sheets and put him in a pair of his underwear and I grab a pair of mine from the overnight bag I always keep here.

When I'm done I pick him up and lay down in the bed.

"I love you Derek." I tell him kissing his lips.

"I love you to Mike." He replies half sleep.

I smile and hold him in my arms thanking him silently for sending me those nudes accidentally.

Accidents happen and sometimes their made to push someone to do the unexpected and this was a prime example.

———————————————————————————

It was the next morning and Mike was downstairs with Vallyk and Kobe who was on live cooking breakfast.

Derek has woken up to the sun shining brighten and a cold breeze. He looks down next to him and frowns until he hears laughing.

He grabs the closet shirt next to him which was Mike's and stand up.

When he does his legs fold and he hits the floor hard.

"What type of fuckery is this?"

He crawls to the door and reaches up twisting the knob. When he gets to the top of the stairs he stand up and holds onto the banister.

"Ok one step at a time and you'll be fine." As he takes a step his whole leg gives out and he stumbles down the stairs.

When he hits the bottom tears are down his face.

He turns his head once he hears running. All the boys stand over Derek on concern.

Until vallyk started laughing.

"What's so funny." He cries harder.

"Y-you can't walk oh my god." Derek blushes and turns his head away.

Sorry if there are typos my auntie is rushing me to get ready lol 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 841 41
โ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐โž ๐Ÿ’“ โœง ๐Ÿ’’ โœง ๐ŸŒธ [๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ข๐š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž] ยฉ๐™ณ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐Ÿบ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ธ 2020
415K 22.5K 39
๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข...
32.5K 802 19
๐ฆ๐ข๐ค๐ž & ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ค ใ‚ท๏ธŽ
1.9K 67 30
Title says everything ๐Ÿ˜† anyways enjoy!