the Devil from Above, and the...

By App1eS0uce

Ink, an angel. Loved by all. Well, all in the angel realm that is. Ink an angel, and God of creativity, falli... More

Everyday
Rumors
You'll get used to it
We understand
What is this place?
Who?
You WHAT?
Yet another meeting, but, not?
Oh sh*t! The action is starting!
Let Me Tell You A Story
Just a Sliver of Hope
A/N
Betrayer
Help from the Other Side
Would this Technically be Dustberry?
A Box
A Plan, is Set!
The Secret Plan
Questioning the Questioners
Blue & Error Talking About Stuff :3
A Truce Between Brothers
The Start of a Plan..... I Guess?
The Color and the Mistake go to Hell!
Finding the Key, Ends with Brother Rivalry
Nothing but a Bunch of Gay Skeletons
Devil
Wow. Dream Sucks At Everything
Hey, Listen or Don't. idk
Just a Bad Dream
Nightmare Cared, But Did Dream?
On the Hunt for Happiness
How did this Happen?
Valentines day special
The Hope to find Dream is Shattering
Dream and Ink Having a Nice Talk
Poor Little Ol' Skeleton
Ending
Dream You Little Bi-
Do You Remember?
You've got Another Thing Coming
A Plan that Won't Fail
We Crush Them Today
The Best/worst Plot Twist you've ever Read!
A Story to Tell
Important A/N
Long A/N but pls read still!
Ink is our Squid
VERY VERY FUCKING IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Serious

309 10 5
By App1eS0uce

Alright peeps! There's something serious we need to discuss. So, there are terrible people. People that literally make me want it commit some murders! But I don't! I swear I have no blood on my hands!

I'm talking about rapist!

Now, I'm a passive person if you know me in really life, it's hard to anger me I don't swear that often. One of my closest friends has never heard me swear before. But I'm gonna take this serious and swear a lot so, please take this seriously.

I was tagged in a comment by XGalacticXK12X in a book by Meh_name_is_amelia in the book Sans' AU's Naj AU's, son if sans sanscest, Papyrus' x Rader one. I don't know how recent this is but it matters to me not! This is serious.

So there is a website called rapey.to I personally have never been there and I advise NO ONE goes there unless it's to report the website. (Just saying, all the information I talk about I got from the book.) The websites filled with people that I don't even have enough middle fingers to express how shit they are! Apparently they're people who want to make rape, Murder, pedophilia and more violent crimes normal!

Literally quote on what someone said, "Girls, don't be afraid to run away from home to become an old man's sex-slave." WHAT THE ACTUALLY LIVING FUCK! Who the fuck would just- I- I am literally speechless on how enraged I am! One dude actually said he liked to rape little girls and if any little girl wanted to get raped, to send him a message or he might kidnap you!

I didn't want to go to the sight because I still have some innocence I would love to keep, and I couldn't copy any of the quotes in the story so I suggest you just read Sans' AU's Naj AU's, son if sans sanscest, Papyrus' x Rader one by Meh_name_is_amelia. They go more into detail about how shit these people are. I suggest you read it and spread the word as fast as you can. We need to stop these fucking gross, disgusting, horrible, rapist, murders, etc. One guy actually explains how to get away with murder. And I know a lot of us joke about it, but please don't actually do it!

Spread the word and let's shut down this terrible website.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 3.4K 102
Error is sickly. Ink takes notice. (Drawing by me) (Error - loverofpiggies) (Ink - Comyet) (Sci - TalkingSoup) (Dream: Joku) (Blueberry: Undertale Co...
121K 4.2K 35
I dunno wut im doing, sorry if its bad ;~; Some Background: Most alternate sanses are attending a highschool, call the school whatever you like. This...
18.3K 887 13
Ink, the God of creation who feels nothing. Error, the God of destruction who feels too much. Fate's chosen child and cursed abomination. When a b...
21.1K 641 42
Welp...here it is ꧁•••••꧂ One day...Ink was being reported as a murderer Ink always denying that he didn't killed his two best friends that was Dream...