Climbing The Sky

Por Sparkling_star146

When she was ecstatic and nervous of a change and a new step of her life, a wild option was presented in fron... Mais

1.Change and adjustment
2.Go with the flow
3.Serial of life
4.Tough decisions
5.Being sure
6. Excited surrounding
7. First meeting
8.Think and decide
9. Worsening Problems
10.Second Thought
11. Need of peace
12.Big Step
13.Weirdness Overload
14.Help
16. Messy Life
17.Solving Problem
18. Danger
19. The Footage
20. Revenge
21. Dream
22. Unexpected Options
23. Hostel Life
24.Good Work
25.Helping in good
26. Mischief
27.Parents and concern
28.Dilemma
29.When you're anxious of a change
30. Insane friends and cousins
31.Emotions of a girl
32. After the big day
33.Days of crazyness
34.Advice from close ones
35.New home,changed life.
36.When you're alone
37.Unexpected guest
38.Lie calls problem
39.Silence is the punishment
40.Realisation
41.With Him
42. Match making
43. Excitement.
44.Back home
45. Troublemaker phone
46. Unsaid words
47.Sweet tears
48.Pain before the smile
49.No worry
50.Another change
51.Different expectations
52. End of wait
53. Say hello to a mother
54. Life with a doll
55.Kids and tantrums
56. Keeping them close to heart
Epilogue

15. Search for links

109 19 88
Por Sparkling_star146

Warishas POV

Six months passed by like this. Struggling with Zayan problem,trying to focus in study and handling relationships.

I try to miss college as much as possible because I don't like the idea of staying around Zayan even for a minute. He tries to talk to me,to sit beside me. Even he had the courage to touch my hand once while delivering some papers. I was silent as we were in the class with everyone,or else he would've seen what it costs. Though I try to search for any proof against him,but all in vain. There's not even a single thread to point towards him.

And about my personal life,it's going as good as possible. Abbus health is surprisingly improving,all thanks to Allah. Bhaiya is looking for job as he graduated last month. Alyan came in the town few times. So we met due to mas threats,though few were on his insistence as he said(or maybe he kept his mothers insistence a secret fearing my reaction). We also text and call each other time to time.Everyone is beyond happy about us, specially ammi is at the cloud nine. Sumayra appi also came to meet me before she went back,with bubbly Ilma. Overall,this part is going great.

"Hey,you in your senses?" Liya asked and I shrugged.

"Yep."

"Ma'am asked you to bring the exam papers from the common room and deliver them to everyone." She said and I nodded.

I fetched the papers from her room and started handing over everyones paper.

"Wait.....this hand writing looks familiar." I halted on my steps and looked at the paper on my hand. It is Rafans paper. But why does this writing gives me weird feeling?

"Whatever." I shrugged and kept the paper on his desk.

I went back to my sit and started reading,though this handwriting was not leaving my mind.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"So Warisha, any improvement?" Rabya ma'am asked and I shook my head. I went to her for some exam matters.

"He's still calling and disturbing you?" She asked.

"Yeah,even now everyone thinks we are really dating because of his friendly behaviour with me in the class." I sighed.

"What a stupid." She said.

"Remember to always notice what he does,maybe he will slip something." I just nodded and came out.

Maybe she is right,I should always keep my eye on him. But it is not coming to any use.

I just need something,something against him.

But what?

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Appi,where is my blue hair band?" Amaya came.

"In my drawer." I said while trying to solve a math.

"What is this?" Amaya said and I looked at her.

Oh no! She found the stupid card Zayan sent last week. It has all sorts of poems which maybe is cute,but not when it's sent by him.

"For Warisha." Amaya read and smirked at me.

"Give it back to me." I rushed towards her but she is too stubborn to give it back.

"Who sent this?" She eyes me suspiciously.

"Doesn't matter." I said while reaching for the card but she hid it behind her.

"Oooo,is it Alyan bhai?" She smirked.

"What? No!" I said.

"Yes,he gave this,right?"

"I said no."

"Then who gave this?"

"It doesn't bother you."

"Ok,than it bothers ammi. I'm going to show her this."

Ooops,it's taking a wrong turn.

"No,no,no. Ok,fine,Alyan gave me this. Now happy?" I said.

"I knew it." She grinned at me.

"Now give it to me and go wherever you were going." I took the card from her hand.

"Yeah yeah,I also don't want to keep your personal stuffs." She went out and I huffed in relief.

This Zayan is making me lie to my sister!!!

I went at the drawer but noticed something,which made me halt on my steps.

This is...this is Rafans handwriting. Yes,this looks like his.

But why would he write this? Or is Zayan making him do all this?

I sat on my bed with the card. What does this mean?

At first, I have to be sure it's his writing. Tomorrow I'll go to the college and check it.

I just hope I'll find anything to payback Zayan.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Yes,this is Rafans handwriting." Jamya said looking at the card and the other ones he sent with those gifts. I literally stole his notebook to match his writing.

"But why would he send you this?" Liya said taking the card in her hand.

"Maybe Zayan said him to do this. Maybe he didn't want others to figure out this to be his hand writing, so he made Rafan write all this." I said.

"I was suspicious about him from last year as he was getting too close to scoundrel Zayan." Liya slapped her palm on the desk.

"So what are you going to do now? We have something to stand up." Jamya said.

"But it's not sufficient. I want to prove all his mischiefs together, so he doesn't get any chance to slip out. We need to get more links." I said.

"Why don't we squash Rafan about this?" Liya said.

"No use. He's too stubborn to admit his mischief." Jamya shook her head.

"But why is he doing all this?" I asked.

"Just to embarrass you. He was always jealous of you,looking for ways to disturb you. Now as he got this chance he won't back off." Liya said.

"Now let's go. Next class is in 10 minutes." I said and got up.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I went out of the gate to go home after class. I was looking for rickshaw but there wasn't any. So I started to walk towards the main road. As I was walking,Zayan joined me.

"What's up?" He asked.

I chose to ignore him.

"Hey,I asked you something." I still ignored him.

"Don't take me for granted. Just because I'm decent to you doesn't mean you will behave like an insolent to me."

Silence!!!

"Why are you wearing this ring? That too on your ring finger. And it's not the one I gave you."

No answer.

"I'm asking you something." He yelled and came forward to touch my hand but I went back in a split second.

"Don't you dare to step forward." I glared at him.

"You are the one irritating me with your behavior? What's this ring for?" He again started to come forward and I backed.

"That's my finger,my ring,my choice. That doesn't matter to you so stop showing me your attitude." I semi yelled at him.

"Take that ring out of your finger." He said.

"No,I won't. Shut up and go away. That's my matter and I am not your slave to take your orders. Save your disgusting attitude for someone else." I said and rushed to the main road.

I can't believe he has the nerve to order me.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I got up as my phone rang. I was sleeping in the evening as I was too tired from the days hassle. But the ringtone disturbed my good sleep.

"Hm...hello." I said in a sleepy voice.

"Were you sleeping?" Came Alyans voice.

"N...no." I said while sitting on the bed,rubbing my eyes.

"Yeah,and that's why your voice is like this." He mocked me.

"Ok fine,I was sleeping."

"At this time?"

"I was tired. The whole day was hectic. College and studying is making me sick." I huffed.

"Uhuh,that's what happens in this situation. Just wait for admission, than you'll take rest."

"That means your life is so relaxing,right?"

"No,it's not like that. Both are stressful in their own ways."

"Hmm. Maybe you're right. I'm just waiting to pass this stressful part,then I'll take the rest of my life."

"That's a solid plan." He laughed.

"So what are your plans after MBBS?"

"Frankly speaking,I don't know. I'm not sure about this right now."

"Take your time. There's no rush." I chuckled.

Just than,Amaya entered in the room. She looked at me for a second and jumped on the bed. She snatched the phone from my ear and started to talk with him.

"Assalamualaikum bhai." She was smirking at me evilly.

As I was glaring at her,she went to the balcony talking about this and that,mainly about Power Rangers new episodes which both of them are obsessed about. I also got up and went to the washroom.

As I came outside and went towards the balcony to take back my phone, I heard Amaya laughing.

"Yeah yeah,I saw your all lovey dovey writing on that card." She said.

What is she talking about?

"Don't act innocent bhai. Appi herself said you gave her this."

Oh no!!! She is teasing Alyan about that card.

I quickly rushed on the balcony and snatched the phone out of her hand.

"Amaya,go inside." I said.

"But appi..." She started to talk but I stopped her.

"Amaya I said you to go inside. That's loud and clear." I yelled at her and she rushed out.

I looked at the phone,he was still on line.

"He...hello." I said.

"Warisha,what was Amaya saying right now?"

Here goes nothing!!!

"What are you ta...talking about?" I stuttered, completely nervous about what to say.

"Amaya said she found a card with some..some weird things written in your drawer and you told her that I gave you that. But I didn't, so what was all that?" He sounded suspicious.

"Umm...it's.....it's nothing." I again stuttered.

"It is something,I know. Tell me Warisha,what is all this?" He was being desperate.

"I'm telling you,it's nothing. She was just teasing you."

"I know she was teasing me,but I also know it's true that she found something like that,she also said she can send me pictures. And she wouldn't lie about something like this. So it's true,that's why you're behaving like this. Tell me the truth,Warisha."

He demands answer,but what should I say?

"Calm down,as I said,it's nothing."

"Warisha I know you are lying to me." I felt anger on his voice.

"I'm not lying, believe me."

"Wait...do you..do you like someone else?"

What???

"What are you saying?" I said,completely shocked.

"You heard what I said. Do you have a relationship with someone else?"

"Never. How could you say this?"

"So what should I say? Someone sends you a card with all lovey dovey stuff and you ask me how I could question you?"

"Please trust me,it's nothing like that. You are misunderstanding me."

"It's not misunderstanding, it's understanding."

"Please give me a chance to explain. I swear it's not like what you're thinking." I said desperately.

"Ok,I give you a chance. Tell me,explain how it is. And don't you lie about not getting anything, we both know the truth."

"I know it seems suspicious but please trust me,I don't have anything to do with anyone other."

"Then tell me who sent you this card?"

"No..one"

"How funny Warisha,it came flying and landed on your roof,right? Isn't that what happened?" He sounded angry,like he was mocking everything I was saying.

"Why are you talking like this?" I said.

"Then tell me who sent you this?" He literally yelled,making me flinch.

"No one. Please don't talk like this." I said,my voice breaking.

I felt silence on the other side,seemed like he was gathering himself.

"Ok,fine I'm hearing. But you have to tell me what is happening." He sounded more relaxed.

"I'm....I'm sorry but I can't tell you."

"But why?"

"Because I don't want to involve you."

"And why would you want me to involve if you don't think me as someone important in your life?"

"What?"

"Yes,this makes sense. First of all,you don't care about me being someone and secondly some unknown man gives you romantic cards so this makes sense."

"Please stop." I pleaded.

"Then tell me,I'll stop."

"Please...I can't. Try to understand. I'm in a trouble. So I can't"

"I understand, I completely understand. If you are in a trouble,share with me. Maybe I can help you."

"Why don't you understand it's nothing I can share with you?"

"Fine, don't tell me,I understand my position in your life. I'm just someone with whom your parents tied you forcefully,that's it."

"Now where does this come from?"

"This is why you don't share your problems with me,you don't think to talk with me about anything."

"I don't talk to you?"

"Yes you do. But in my effort. Can you show me a single day when you called or texted me first? It's always me who does all this,you don't even bother to put any effort. But I didn't bother about this as I thought you were still uncomfortable,I thought it to be your introvert personality. But now I understand why you were like this,it's because either you're forced in this or you have someone else in your life."

"Didn't I tell you there's no one like this?"

"You did. But you are the one who is making all this unbelievable to me by keeping secrets and making me feel a complete no one."

"Please stop,I can't take more."

"Yes,I'm stopping. If you ever change your mind about me,you can call me. Otherwise I don't think there's any logic to contact me. Goodnight." And he cut the call.

Nobody ever questioned me,disbelieved me like this. He literally questioned my character. Tears started to brim in my eyes.

What just happened? Did I hear him right? He said me to not contact him? He thinks he has no place in my life,I have someone else in my life?

If he was feeling insecure about me not contacting him in my effort,he could've tell me. He could've ask me. I never ignored him,I was just too conscious to not disturb him. He used to always contact first so I never felt the need of doing this. Ok,maybe I was too careless but I have someone else in my life? How could he assume something so serious?

This whole situation is giving him bad feelings about me,but so bad? Is this what he thinks about me?

I rushed out of the balcony,towards my room. Slamming the door close,I fell on the bed. I started crying like babies,this Zayan problem was wrecking my brain from many months,now this argument is just overwhelming me. I can't believe Alyan can be so rude towards me,he can question me for something so despicable. He is not a no one for me. Maybe I kept a barrier around me,but that doesn't mean I don't want him in my life.

Zayan,this man is the root of all problems. I'll make him pay for everything,for every pain he gave me.

Slowly,I drifted into deep sleep.

...................
...............

Assalamualaikum. How are you all?

This stupid Covid-19 is being a complete jerk like Zayan,not backing off. It's wrecking havoc in my already messy life.May this virus burn in flames.

So how was this chapter? Full of drama? I wanted to give a reflection of how a desperate man can make a girls life hell. Make her dear ones think negative about her,make relationships tough for her in the name of so called LOVE. I really hate them,they should also burn with the virus. Ameen to this one.

And do any of you know how Wattpad determines the ranking of a story? I mean based on what? This books rankings made me wonder.

Please VCS(vote, comment, share).

Allah Hafiz💕💕

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

19.1K 1.5K 6
Hello... It's not new story. It's old one which I deleted few months ago. Now I re-post it with little editing. I hope you guys enjoy. Previously it...
309K 8.3K 29
"Those feelings were long gone. I'm not that 12 year old girl who would die for you. No. I have changed. I will never fall in your games ever again" ...
1.1M 36.2K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...
5.1K 82 200
Tác giả: Cheeng Cheeng Tình yêu là gì? Để khiến cho con người ta luôn khắc cốt ghi tâm dù ngay phút đầu gặp gỡ. Tình yêu ấy liệu có được hồi đáp? Tu...