Let Me Love You!Hawks x Reader

By PiggyQueen101

You and Hawks have known each other since high school but Hawks doesn't know the problems you face at home. T... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Lemon
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Lemon
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Lemon
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Lemon (Pt1)
Lemon (Pt2)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 9

3.2K 87 92
By PiggyQueen101

It's been four days since the suddenly moment between you and Keigo, you both never brought it up, not even the slightest. Today you and everyone in class was now able to wear your hero uniforms for the first time, but before you all could change, you were all given a task to do which was "Give yourselves a hero name" everyone's eyes widen while you were in a little panic since you never had a moment in life to think of a name to represent yourself. "You all have 30 minutes to think about your name before presenting it, if I don't accept it, it would because it's either taken, similar to another hero name or stupid. You won't leave to get ready until you have a name". Everyone was given a small whiteboard to write a name, you sat there thinking hard, you saw Rumi and Keigo already finished writing "How do you guys know your hero names that quick?" you whispered to them "I was given mine by my mum, I thought it was cute heh" rUmi giggles nervously while rubbing her neck "Mine was already given to me by my secret school" You turned and looked at Keigo with confusion "Secret school? Keigo what do you mean?" "I never told you?" "No" "Oh well besides this place I also go to this government school thing to learn more and train harder, not a friendly place and hard to get out of but yeah, they already gave me a hero name" "What is it?" he then smirks at you as he leaned back "You will find out soon lil bird" you turned around and went back to thinking about your hero name 'I'm screwed if I don't think of a nae soon' you thought to yourself.

As time was nearly up, you thought of nearly over 7 names but they didn't feel right "You right there kid?" Keigo whispered behind you "I don't know what my hero name should be, I've thought of a few but they are silly and don't sound right" you both stayed silent before he spoke up "How about Slayer or some thing like that, you slay the fuck out of everyone haha" you gave him a look "Now isn't the time to joke around for me Keigo, I really need a hero name" you looked back at your mini whiteboard and thought harder until you saw the feather Keigo gave you rise up and tickle your nose a little, make you smile. You know Keigo was only trying to make you relax and smile, you appreciate it but you needed to focus. As you heard from your teacher time was up to two minutes a memory came into mind and thought..."That's it" You wrote it down and hid it from everyone until you present it "So what's your hero name kid?" "Not gonna tell, you can find out later" you gave him a smirk before your teacher told everyone time was up and for people to present their name.

At the moment no one was told to think of another name which was good, you were nervous until you saw Rumi go up and showing her hero name "Mirko!" it sounded cool and suited her really well, the teacher gave her an approval before Keigo went up next, he gave you a smirk before showing it "Hawks", it sounded cute and REALLY suited him, you smiled back at him with a thumbs up while he came back to his desk after been approved for the name. The teacher then called you up next, you got more nervous. You stood there looking at your hero name before showing it "Miss Creepiest" you saw Rumi's and Keigo's eyes widen a little "Why that name if I may ask?" "Well sir, when I was little I had people including Kelly calling me that because of my quirk, but now. I want to use it. Something basic and not sounding very demonic, you get what I mean?" You looked at him until he smiled "I approve of the name" you smiled wider before thanking him and sitting down "Nice name Miss Creepiest" Rumi said as she smiled and you smiling back.
After everyone else presented their names and got approved your teacher called everyone to get dressed into their hero uniforms and meet in the training field. As you were walking with everyone you felt a sudden pull, making you bump into someone's chest "Nice name kid, suits you well. We should thank Bitch Kelly haha" you saw that Keigo used one of his wings to pull you in with his hands in his pocket "Thanks...Hawks. Your suits you too heh" you both chatted along before been separated to change. "Hey Y/N" you turned to see Rumi walking to you with a bag "This is your uniform. Also I added some changes cause there were some parts of the costume that didn't look or feel right. I hope you like it" you hugged her tightly "Thank you so much Rumi. Thank you" she hugged you back "Your welcome, now get dressed already".

*Rumi's Pov*
After I got dressed into my uniform, I started to stretch my body since my uniform was sitting a little tight on me "Stretching will help it heh. How is your's Y/N?" As I said that, Y/N came out in her uniform looking a little uncomfortable "What's wrong?" "This feels wrong, Rumi I don't want to be too revealing cause I don't want perverts to follow me around or so forth. I feel like I look weird in this" I wrap my arm around her shoulder, making us stand in front of the mirror and holding her mask with mine "Sis, you look amazing and if you do have a problem with guys been perverts, give them a lesson about respect ok?" she nods as her response before I make her look at me face to face "Now, lets get our sweet asses out there and show off our uniforms, and I bet Hawks would LOVE it" I smirked at her with a wink, her cheeks forming red "Rumi stop it".

*Keigo's Pov*
After sorting myself out, I waited outside for the girls and everyone else. As I took my glasses off to wipe them clean I heard Rumi call out "Hawks, basic and yet like a hawk. Very nice" I laughed a little at her comment before looking at her uniform "Of course you have to show your strong muscles, but it's you, very nice. Where's Y/N?" "I'm here Keigo" I turn and I felt my cheeks instantly sting and warm up, quickly looking back and forth "W-wow Y/N. L-Looks awesome heh yeah, it suits you" running my hand through my hair I couldn't stop looking at her body, I could see her curves and her....CLEAVAGE?! FUCK ME THAT'S TEASING! "I-is something wrong Keigo?" I looked back and tried to make sure I make eye contact "N-no nothing is wrong, it's just different s-seeing you like this and not in your casual clothes and school uniform heh" I continued to blush but less now but I could see her cheeks forming pink a little, she looks cute like that. I then noticed the feather necklace I gave her was not on her "Where's the necklace I gave you?" "O-oh I took it off because I didn't want it to accidentally get ruined during training cause I don't know what kind of stuff we will be doing" I nodded before telling her that it was ok. As the teacher then gathered everyone up I tried so hard not to look at her body, it was not what I was expecting but I need to keep my cool, I'm a gentleman not a pervert. 

(Y/N's hero uniform, if you don't like it sorry but if you do your welcome haha)

The teacher spoke about been placed into groups of two and then having to vs agents another team, "Hero's VS Villains" he called it. As I waited to see who my team mate was I heard Rumi was partnered with someone else, I got a bit concerned about who Y/N who team up with. Who ever it is better respect her and they would also be lucky "Y/N and Keigo your a team" I looked at Y/N which conveniently also looked at me, we smiled at each other before the teacher finished his list and started putting everyone into groups for who is hero and who is villain "And lastly Keigo and /Y/n your with Jacob and Steph. You two will be the hero's" we nodded before he carried on with explain everything else with that is happening especially the rules, heh boring rules. "So Y/N ready to prove you can be a hero?" she gave me a big smile that looked too cute, so cute it's hard to not kiss her right now "Yeah, I've been waiting for this moment for years and I get the chance to do that" I smiled back before we were asked to leave with everyone to wait the first group do their battle.

-An Hour Later-
*Narrator Pov*

After watching the other teams battle to win, it was your's and Keigo's turn. You both waited outside a building while the other team sorts themselves out. The set up of this practice is to try touch the bomb in top floor to stop the time while beating the villains, if time runs out without the bomb been touched then the hero's lose and villains win. You were zoned out until you heard your teachers voice saying time started now, both you and Keigo walked in and started sorting out your plan, you both nearly made it to the top before a sudden explosion appeared at the top floor "Um was that meant to happen?" You asked Keigo "No" you both flew fast to the floor and saw the class member knocked out by the wall pieces, a massive hole on wall "What the fuck?! Y/N check on Steph over there, I'll check on Jacob" you nodded and quickly went to Steph, you helped her get out of the wall piece before you saw a figure pop up towards you, you quickly dodged there swing at you and Steph, you carried her away from the person before you started swinging your tail at the mysterious person. "Who are you?" "That doesn't matter right now, what matter's right now is you. A demon girl been a hero? How stupid are you kid?" Keigo heard and reacted, sending feathers to the person to pin them on the way but they dodged them good, you made your arm metal and swung it at them on the chest. They coughed up blood before falling to the ground coughing. Keigo lifted them up and glared at them "You have no right to say she doesn't deserve to be a hero" You grabbed his arm while looking at him with pleading eyes "Keigo please" he looked at you and eased his grip on the villain "What do you want with her?" "I w-was payed t-to kill h-he-her" both you and Keigo's eyes widen but Keigo's was wider, his grip tightened again as he spoke with a growl "BY WHO?" they stayed silent for a moment before Keigo snapped again "WHO FUCKING PAYED YOU TO KILL HER? WAS IT THAT BITCH KELLY?!" "KEIGO SPOT IT!" You pulled his arm back and held onto him, he wrapped one of his wings around you protectively and making you look at him, his eyes showing a lot of anger but he was keeping himself together for you 'Why is he behaving like this? Why me?' you thought until the villain spoke up again "No, i-it was Kelly. I-it was h-" a loud bang was head and you screamed out as you witnessed the man been shot in the head from a far distance.

Keigo quickly wrapped his arms and wings around you as he looked out to see if he can find the sniper, but he couldn't see them. He looked down at you to see you shaking in shock "It's alright, it's ok shhh. I'm here lil bird, I'll always be here for you" leaving calming words and kisses on your head to calm you down from you shock mode. You teacher arrived with security and medial help, they checked on the two students and got them out for help while secruity made she the dead mans body was hidden from view as you and Keigo were escorted out. As you two got the the ground floor Rumi came running up and hugged you both but mostly you since you were still in shock "Thank god you two are ok, we heard the gun and Y/N scream but we weren't sure if one of you got hurt" Keigo patted her head after explaining. After he finished talking and Rumi stopped hugging you, you went back to hugging Keigo, he could feel your shaking form and wrapped his arms and wings around you again "It's alright kid. I won't let anyone hurt you" "You heard what he said, someone is trying to kill me guys. What am I to do?" Keigo wanted to take you home with him for extra safety but he remembered you were staying at Rumi's "You keep staying at Rumi's place ok? Pack more stuff, notify your family and stay with her. I'll pop in everyday to check up on you ok?" you nodded in response before Keigo kissed your forehead again while rubbing your back to keep trying to calm you down. The principle arrived with police, he was told about what happened and came to you, Keigo and Rumi "Y/N your still in shock, I apologize to you and Keigo for witnessing such terrible thing but the police are now investigation and so are we since this school was build with strong secruity. I ask for you two to go home and relax  especially you Y/N" You nodded before you and Keigo left to change back into your uniform. Rumi told you to grab her house keys from her bag and she will message her parents about what happened later on.

Keigo met you outside after changing and held out his hand to you, you grabbed it and held it tight, walking close to him with fear "Is there stuff you need to pick up at home before going to Rumi's?" "No, I've got everything at her place" He nodded as a response. "I promise you though Y/N, I won't let anything happen to you" he paused when he saw the feather necklace was on you again, he gently grabbed it and showed it to you "Even if I'm not physically there with you, my feather is with you 24/7, if you need me for anything even if it's for cuddles of comfort, I will be there as quick as I can ok?" You nodded before hugging him, Keigo was worried one hundred percent for you, he prayed to not see you get hurt 'If someone where to hurt her, they have a death wish'. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.8K 10
You figured it was bound to happen with how things were going between you and Hawks. You're elastic with being pregnant and you knew the consequences...
2.4K 19 30
dabi and hawks were just friends. were. but somethings happened between them. mortal enemies fall in love, tragically.
2.9K 74 10
This is a DabixHawks book because it's another ship I love. The picture I use in stories are not by me I just find them on google. NOT EDITED Hawks...
155K 5.1K 51
You're a former villain turned vigilante who happens to meet Pro Hero Hawks during one of your thievery acts. He becomes entranced with you, but can...