Chapter 14

-6 Years Later-

Through out the years of been taken away, you had gotten stronger. Your fucked up mother was killed two years back which put less pressure off your shoulders, you weren't really surprised about her passing, you were actually happy she was gone. But you were stuck with Kelly and her dad. Speaking of Kelly, she was put into fights with me since she wasn't getting anywhere much with her power but your strength now you can easily beat her, only just last month you broke her nose and right middle finger, she didn't even leave a mark on you. Her father was disappointing with her and started calling you 'His' daughter, you get mad at him for calling you his but no matter what you do, he doesn't listen nor care.
Every night though, never once did you forget Rumi and Keigo. You heard about them been famous hero's, especially Keigo been number 2 hero. You were proud of them...and missed them dearly.

"Hey demon bitch" you turned around and gave the assistant a glare "What do you want?" "Boss want's to see you", you rolled your eyes with a sigh before walking out and shoulder bumping on the assistant. You walked towards his office in silence, the sound of your heel boots was the only sound to echo in the empty hall until you stopped at the door and welcoming yourself in since you don't care about knocking for him. "Ah your here, come here", he sat at his office with a cigarette in one hand and the other a drink of Rum. You sat down with arms and legs crossed "What do you want now?" "I have a mission for you" "Oh great. Another fucking mission" "LET ME FINISH!" You rolled your eyes before he carried on "Yes, another mission but this is different. I want you to go back into the city, meet up with the group I'm assigning you to meet, and then join them" "Why?" "Because your a villain remember?" You growled at him which caused a dark smoke to form around you and showing off your glowing white eyes "I am NOT a FUCKING VILLAIN!" Your voice even changed into a deep feminine voice full of anger "Ok calm down demon. Just do what I ask, I'll send you money to find a place to stay, food and random shit. Just don 't spend it crazy like my useless excuse of a child Kelly" you calmed down and sighed "Whatever, when do you want me out?" "As soon as possible". You get up a leave the room, going to your dorm and pack your clothing and belongings. You had a secret photo of Rumi and Keigo that you tore off a magazine so you could look at them and talk to it like your talking to them. You were not allowed to have anything to think of them so you quickly stole the images. 

-1 Hour Later- 

You flew yourself to a fancy hotel to stay in for the time been, you sorted yourself out before going to the balcony. Breathing in the fresh air with a smile, you were finally out of the hell hole, out of the abuse. You weren't free yet though, you want to but you couldn't...not yet at least. You decided to get some food from the street since your stomach was rumbling, you even decided that after having a decent meal you would get some food to have as snacks later on the day. 

*Your Pov*
Before leaving I showered and changed into something nice, to blend in with everyone since I had to wear my given uniform (villain uniform given to you by the boss). I walked out and started walking around areas that had good recommended restaurants, the smell of fresh good food made your mouth droll. I was about to walk into an area until I heard a woman scream for help near me, I turned around and saw a man running off with a old woman's bag. "I came to be a hero not a villain" I spoke to myself before forming a ball of light and extended it into a rope form and threw it towards the running man, catching him easily and pinning him on the ground "Ah! you bitch!" "Now, how about you return the nice lady her bag?" "Fuck no!" I then made the glowing rope form form into a dark colour and smoky, making it tighter around him and cover his nose and mouth so it was hard for him to breath "What was that? I couldn't hear you right?". He started whimpering before letting go of the bag "Thank you" I moved the smoke back to normal and tied his hands and feet "Here you go mam" "Thank you young lady, how can I repay yo-" "Sorry I'm late! What's the issue?" I looked up to surprisingly see the one and only Rumi, or I would now call Mirko since that IS hero hero name now. "Oh miss Mirko, no need to worry now. This lovely young lady caught the bad man before you arrived" Rumi looked up and gave me a look before she walked up to me, still looking at me but showing a questioning look. Like she's trying to remember where she could have seen my face. It has been 6 years and my features changed so I don't look like what I used to back then. "You look familiar . Have we met before?" I then decided to tease her and pretend that I was hurt. "Wow, you forgot about me Rumi? That's hurts my feelings since you and a man with a brain of a bird were my only friends" her face then changed into shock with her mouth opened wide "Y-Y-Y/N?!" I then laughed with a smile I haven't worn for years along with happy tears, nodding at her "Y-Yes Rumi, it's me!" She quickly pulled me in for a long, warm and tight hug. We both cried into each others arms for a while, some people were smiling from the sweet view and some where confused but happy for Rumi (since they don't know you).

We both pulled back and Rumi started examining my features "Oh my god look at you now. You have no idea how depressed me and Hawks were when you were taken away. specking of which what happened to you?! And we need to find Hawks" "Rumi calm down haha. Firstly, lets get lunch since I was looking for food, we can chat more during that. And honestly I don't want to see Hawks at the moment, I'll explain why as well when we eat" "Sure sis, I know a place were we can get some privacy and nice food" she intertwined her arm with mine and lead the way from there.

-2 Hours Later-
*Narrator Pov*

You both found a place to eat and had your long catching up chat, she spoke about her journey been stronger and life been a hero while you told her what happened to you after been taken away, how you were abused everyday to be stronger, go on missions to do bad things. From stealing to nearly killing. You couldn't handle the pain of having to be forced to do those things but it was the only way to stay alive. Rumi felt sick to her stomach from the stories you told her about your time in the hell hole, she even cried a little over it "Y/n, I'm so sorry you got taken away. Me and Hawks are sorry that we weren't strong enough to protect you other wise you wouldn't have gone through that hell" you grabbed her hand for comfort "Rumi, it's ok. We were young and were not at that spot to fight that much. But you both shouldn't blame yourselves. You did what you could and I thank you both for trying. But I'm still here and with you right now right?" she nodded while wiping the tears off her cheeks with a smile. "Speaking of which Y/n, why don't you want bird man to know your here with me?" you then looked down in shame "I've done bad things Rumi, he works with the government and he is the number 2 hero. He would know about those incidents and know I was there. Plus, from where we were back then, he wouldn't think the same. I still love him Rumi honestly, but I don't think he loves me anymore. He must have moved on by now." You felt your heart break slowly the more you spoke about it until a tear ran down your cheek and landing on the table "Y/n, I rarely see Hawks cause we're both busy but when you got taken away, Hawks was broken. He stayed at my place for a while, slept in your bed cause of your scent and even watched your favorite movie cause it reminded him of your smile and comfort. He cried nearly every night because he missed you dearly until he started working more with the government and left school. He wanted to get stronger for you and even try finding you so you could be safe again. I was hard to witness but when he left school and went with the government I rarely saw him. He even went back to his home. The last time I got to see him was nearly three months ago for a interview thing for hero's".

You sat there frozen in shock, you started feeling more bad for him. Even started missing him more, wanting to find him and hug him tightly. "Hearing that breaks my heart Rumi, I can't believe he went through that mode because of my disappearance. I want to see him again but I don't know" "I know Y/n, take your time ok?" you nodded before you both decided to leave since you both were there for a while. You both walked out and saw it was starting to get dark "Where are you staying at Y/n? I can walk you there since I feel like been with you longer, I don't want to feel like your going to disappear again on me" you smiled at her cute comment "I'm not going to let that happen again Rumi, I promise you that" you gave her a good smile before you lead the way to your hotel. It was a good twenty minute walk away from where you both had lunch, as you arrived you noticed people looking and cheering at something "Rumi what's going on?" "I don't know, I can't really see from here what's going on" you both continued to walk to the hotel until you noticed the crowed was right in front of the entrance "Oh fuck" you groaned and Rumi laughed at your reaction "Sorry about the citizens. That's how they are sometimes, I'll ask them to move" she walks up and asks people to move but they start going over her. 
I t took a bit until she asked loudly to move as she and I wanted to get through, they finally moved and you caught up to her, until you heard a voice you were not ready to hear yet "Hey Bunny girl what's up? Been a while hasn't it?" You kept your face hidden behind Rumi "Hey bird brain, stop having your fans block the entrance,  people live here you know" "My apologies dear friend. And speaking of friend, who's lady behind you?" She paused for a moment until you whispered to her that "It's ok, Weather I'm ready or not, I have to" before stepping out from behind her and looked at Hawks, he stood there looking so handsome as usual. From adorable to handsome/sexy, the years have gone fast. 
When Hawks got a proper look at you, his eyes widen a little before he reached his hand out when he saw your wings and tail "M-May I?" you noticed his stuttering but you let him. His hand went to grab your wings, he saw the spike ends and asked "Poison?" you nodded before he went to your tail but quickly grabbed your chin to look eye to eye at him. You and the citizens were confused with his behaviour "Are you ok Keigo?" you spoke up before he gasped and started tearing up fast.

"Y-Y-Y/N?!"