Chapter 15

*Keigo's Pov*

"Y-Y-Y/N!?" I couldn't believe my eyes, she looks different compared to back then...well obviously. But the feeling of guilt ran through my body as I remember having to stop looking for her due to me been the number two hero, I couldn't believe I ditched her over fame and I will NEVER forgive myself for that. "Of course it's me you bird brain" even her voice has changed, even her personality. What did they do to her? She was once the shy and open girl to now been a bit harsh, none shy and straight forward. 
More questions ran through my head until fan started screaming out questions about what was going, I grabbed both Rumi and Y/n's hands and lead them inside the hotel with security blocking the fan and interviewers "We all need to talk now" I spoke up "Y/n has a room here, if it's alright with you Y/n we chat there?" "Yeah that's fine". She lead the way until we got inside the room, sitting on the couch in silence, this was an awkward moment for us three. It's like been reunited with everyone you went to school with after 20 years. "So. Number two hero huh Hawks? Rumi told me you left school and went with the government" I looked up and nodded "Y-Yeah, it's a bit of a story. But what I want to talk about is what happened to you. Through out the years I've been trying to find you but there was nothing. But then I hear about Kelly's father and his team were killing and destroying shit...There was even evidence of things that I know YOU can do and no one else. You said so yourself you wanted to be a hero Y/n...not a villain" that's when her eyes widen and she stood up quickly before speaking up "SERIOUSLY HAWKS! You think everything I said to you ans Rumi about wanting to be a hero was a lie?! You have NO idea what I've been through, for what I had to do...I did it to be able to stay ALIVE! I STAYED ALIVE FOR YOU TWO AND THIS IS WHAT YOU THINK OF ME NOW HAWKS?!" I sat there in silence and a blank face looking at her, like I was emotionless "I was FORCED into that shit, for the first time in six years of been controlled and been watched twenty four seven, I'm able to walk to the city myself. And yet your sitting her like a jackass saying 'You said so yourself you wanted to be a hero...not a villain'. And just for that..." 

She then made her wings dissapear and took her shirt off, she's so bold now. That's when my train of thought went blank and eyes widen in shock and fear when she showed her body and even showed it in a three sixty spin, there were marks EVERYWHERE. From scratches to stitched up wounds that will forever stain her body, from something small like a bullet wound to a large knife wound. I couldn't think of anything to say or do, other then feeling more guilt all over me.
"Y/n I-" "DON'T" she put her shirt back on and brought out her wings with her face hidden from view "Hawks, if I mean anything to you. Then you would remember telling me to never forget you love me, and to never let anyone stop me from becoming a hero but now...." She showed her face, covered in tears and her eyes plain white like I what I saw years ago "Your pushing me to be a villain" she quickly walked towards the window door to go to the balcony, I stood up but didn't follow due to her stopping in her tracks and turning her pained facial expression towards me "If you want a demon villain...YOU GOT YOURSELF A DEMON VILLAIN HAWKS!" then she flew away fast, faster then I thought.

*Rumi's Pov*

I stood there shocked and angry but the anger turned into rage, Hawks did the unthinking thing. This Hawks isn't the Hawks Y/n fell in love with...not anymore. "Hawks.." my hands turning into tight fists "You. Are. A. FUCKING IDIOT!" I then punched him on the face to which he didn't bother moving away from, he let it happen. "Didn't you say that you wanted her to be safe? To get her away from all that bullshit? You basically showed her you don't give a shit anymore for her, and now you pushed her to the edge and I'm not going to help you find her or get your relationship back. This is on you and you alone" he sat there on the ground with face down until I saw a tear fall and then another one falling "Hawks?" I walked up and lifted his head up, not only was there a red mark on his cheek, but he was crying in silence. His eyes showing a broken heart and guilt "I-I know I f-fucked up Rumi. I d-don't know what c-ca-came over me. I J-Just...I JUST FELT THE SUDDEN EMOTIONS! She came back out of n-nowhere and yet w-what am I meant to feel? Tell me Rumi...TELL ME!" His tears falling more and quicker, this man was just in shock of Y/n's return and yet...the guilt just took over and made him say the unthinkable "Hawks...You need to find her and talk to her. Even though she said she will give you a villain, we both know she wouldn't do it. Yes she was involved in those crimes but she did it to live, and she told me that she even asked some people to pretend they were killed cause they even check if she did the job right. Her mum is dead and she is now stuck with Kelly's fucked up father who is the boss of these villains. Go find her and talk to her".

He sorted himself out before getting up and quickly leaving to find her, I have a feeling I know where he would find her.

*Narrator Pov*

Hawks flew to over five different area but yet he had feeling he knew where you could have gone, he flew towards the building you and Hawks went when you wanted to hide from public view cause of your mum and also the place where you were taught how to fly by him. He arrived but didn't land yet due to seeing your form sitting agents a wall, balled up and crying hard and loud. He decided to land near you but still hidden just in case you take off suddenly, but when he stood there he could hear you talk to yourself. 
"W-Why wou-would he s-say such th-thing to m-me? I th-thought he c-cared about me, w-was his l-love for me...w-wa-was it all a l-lie?" Hawks heart broke even more when you said that, he had enough hiding from you "No kid, my love for you was NEVER a lie" he walked out and you gasped with a little jump, looking at him with red puffy eyes, tear stains and some snot coming from your nose. You quickly cleaned your face and looked away "What do you want? You came to arrest me since I'm a villain?" he sighed at the comment and sat next to you "No Y/n, I'm not arresting you and your not a villain" You looked at him a little before commenting back "But you said so yourself Hawks" "I know what I said and what I said was fucked up and wrong. The reason I was like that was because I was over whelmed in shock and guilt when you suddenly appeared in front of me. Y/n I don't know how much Rumi told you what happened to me after you left b-" "She told me everything" he nodded at you before continuing "Well, the reason why I was feeling guilt when I just saw you was because the fame got to me and I stopped looking for you. There was so much happening for someone who is titled number two hero, but those reports of the things that you were involved came in, it was hard to move on from. Rumi told me you didn't have a choice, you didn't want to kill or do anything related to villain but you did it to live...just like you said. And..I-I'm so-sorry for s-saying th-the shit I said Y-Y/n" his tears were starting to run down his face from the guilt and the seriousness of his actions.

"K-Keigo...I d-don't know wh-what to think" he wiped his tears away from responding "You don't need to say or think of anything. Just know that I'm very sorry for what I said and I wouldn't say such thing again...I'm just scared to lose you again. I wasn't strong enough back then but now I am. stronger then you think and I know you would be stronger as well. But when you said that you thought I cared about you...I care soooo fucking much. And when you thought my love for you was a lie...the was NEVER a lie. I loved you so much cause you were different compared to everyone else, you had something in you that sparked my heart to feel such feelings for you and you have been the best thing of my life, you stayed when I needed you the most and I'm grateful for that". He wrapped his wing around you and brought you in "Y/n...please look in your heart to forgive me...to help you and please...Let me love you again". You both sat there looking at each other, your mind running crazy to find the right answer, even your inner demon wasn't sure what to say.

*Unknown Person Pov*

"Where is that demon bitch? She should be here by now" sitting on a chair while in a room with other people "She could be lost? Besides that man that calls himself a good villain boss is stupid, he didn't even tell her WHERE we were. Just giver her time to find us, he also told us about her so called friends from the Hero Acadamy school" "What friends?" "Hawks and Mirko" the stranger's eyes widen before standing up "Find those two hero's and watch them, she might have found them and is staying with them. Who know's she might even tell them what shes ordered to do and that can lead to a shit hole. Find them and her NOW!"

Hey guys!
Thank you for enjoying my story of Hawks X Reader. There is more to come don't worry, just having some problems with uni but hopefully it will be sorted out very soon and off my shoulder so I can do other things, have a proper uni break and wright you guys more chapters.
Again thank you for your feedback's and I hope you also enjoy the up coming chapters :D