Chapter 4

*Y/N Pov*
As I set the mini projection message on my desk, it opened up and I saw All Might. Standing there with his usual smile "L/N Y/N, I am here to give you your results about the test you and everyone have done this morning. Due to what we saw Miss Kelly doing to you, she has lost some of her points due to attacking the 'Innocent', here in Hero School, we protect the innocent, not attack. But regarding you running out of time and only able to destroy one robot, your quirk skills made us think there is more to your quirk then you think and we are concerned about it. And because you had low amount of point, you were unable to enter the school." I then looked at the floor in anger and sadness, your thoughts went to wanting to strangle Kelly badly until..."BUT! Because of Kelly's actions and losing some of her points and your quirk interesting us, we have decided to give you Kelly's missing points meaning, CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED IN THE U.A HIGH SCHOOL!" My eye widen and i could feel the tears forming in the corner of my eyes while watching the message close and leaving me in shock. "I, I can't believe this. I made it in" as I stood there my first thought was to message Keigo and tell him the news, I bet he would say something like "I told you so" or "Good on you kid". Just the thought of his voice made me blush crazy. I then grabbed my phone and messaged him.

Y/N - Hey Keigo

Protector - Who's this?

Y/N - Me you stupid bird, Y/N

Protector - Oh shit yeah, Hey!. Sorry I didn't have your number yet to know who you were ;p

Y/N - All is forgiven. Anyways did you get your message?

Protector - Yeah I got, I told you I knew I was going to get in. What about you though? Do I need to kick some asses?

Y/N - No actually, I got in! Kelly lost some points because she attacked me and those points were placed onto mine so I had enough to get in :D

Protector - Hell yeah kid! I knew you would get in. I bet Kelly would be told that too and she would be screaming like a lil bitch she is XD. We should celebrate tomorrow by hanging out with Rumi cause she also got in. What do you say kid?

Y/N - Sounds like a good idea but depends what happens here at home, but highly I will be able to hang out with you guys, lets hope Kelly doesn't appear otherwise we might end up deaf with her bitchy cries

Protector - Nice one but yeah we don't want to be deaf. Also why the 'depending what happens here' thing?

Y/N - I can't tell you that Keigo

Protector - One day you will tell me. Y/N if your going through problems I can help you, you know that :(

Y/N - Keigo, don't worry. Nothing like that and I know you would help me when I need it but when I do need it, I will contact you ok? :)

Protector - Ok. By the way, what's your quirk? You said you will tell me privetly. So what is it? :D

I stood there silently for a moment before sighing and typing back. I hope this doesn't make us lose our friendship.

Y/N - It's a demon quirk. That's why Kelly calls me a villain, I have demon powers.

I waited for him to reply until i got a message back, scared to even read it.

Protector - Really? THAT'S AWESOME! Just because your quirk is a demon doesn't mean your a bad person. So what can you do?

Y/N - Well I can do what you saw at the test, the ball of light and the hot metal arm thing. I obviously have a tail but i can also fly.

Protector - Wait.....YOU CAN FLY?! WHY DIDN'T YOU DO THAT BEFORE?! Or did you just wanted the close company of your bird friend ;)

I blushed at his comment, maybe I shouldn't have told him but it's too late for that now. Not gonna lie though, it was nice to be close to him.