Chapter 30

*Y/n's Pov*

I woke up with an empty bed and a dark afternoon "How long did I sleep?" I looked at the clock and saw it was broken, I noticed a few things were broken. Confused, I turned the lamp on but it wasn't turning on. I then got extra confused. I used my quirk to form a light, but once I did, I saw the room was trashed with some of Hawks feathers on the ground and broken glass. I started to panic "Keigo?" I got up and carefully walked out of the room, looking through the house to find him "Keigo!?" I went down stairs and found the door was broken along with parts of the house damaged up. I started to smell something that told me bad news. I walked around until I stepped on something warm and wet but thick wet. I looked down an saw I stepped on a pool of blood. My eyes widen in fear and I looked ahead of me to see Hawks "KEIGO!" I ran to his cold and white body, not caring I was sitting in his blood I grabbed him and held him close to me as tears ran down my cheeks fast and hard "NO! No Keigo please! Please don't do this to me! Not now or every!...Please...Keigo please don't leave me alone..Keigo" "How does it feel to lose a loved one my pet?" I looked up and saw All For One standing above me with a smirk and covered in his own blood along with Keigo's blood "You" growling deeply at him "You...I..will motherfucking KILL YOU FOR THIS!" 

"Y/N!" I gasped loudly but my hands reacted and I punched something, I turned and saw I punched Keigo on the cheek "K-Keigo!" he held his cheek without saying a word, I panicked quickly while getting up with my frame shaking "I-I'm so sorry!" I ran grabbed my bathrobe and underwear to put on while running out of the room and out the door while I could hear Keigo calling for me.
I cried as I ran out of the house, I eventually flew to the sky and found a tree that was not far and big enough to sit on. 

When I sat down I cried more "W-What is wrong with me? *Hicup* I punched him...I dreamed of 'Him' and I know that *Hicup* that I would have screamed out too in my sleep...that...that threat. What if Keigo thought it was aimed at him oh my god no!" I cried more with a panic attack "I'm...I'm a fucking monster" I whispered before "Your not a monster babe" gasping in shock and looking to my left, it was Hawks.
"I'm sorry" he sighed and sat down next to me before bring me into his chest "Babe, don't apologies" "But I punched you on accident" "I've had worse babe and plus you reacted suddenly when you had that nightmare. I was trying to wake you up and calm you down but yeah, that happened instead but again, don't apologies for that" he kissed my tear stained cheek before making me look at him in the eyes.

"What was the night mare about babe. I heard it's easier to tell someone instead of keeping it to yourself and continue to feel the pain" I sighed before looking away, explaining what I had a dream about. 

*Hawks Pov*

After a good two minutes of Y/n explaining what her nightmare was about, I couldn't help but hug her more. Giving her love and protection "It's sad your having dreams about something like babe. I told you I am NEVER leaving you alone again especially when we have already started our plans for the future. Our happy future will happen...I promised you that and I'm keeping. So keep reminding yourself that Baby Bird" I pulled her in for a long gentle loving kiss but I pulled away when an idea popped in my head "I have an idea. Lets go back him and sleep so we can wake up with the sun and we go out for a nice romantic dinner to make it up" "I-I don't know Keigo, we just spent money on the house and baby stuff are you sure?" "Of course, plus we haven't had an official proper dinner date and I think we deserve it. I heard of a place back in the city we shopped at, apparently they have a restaurant that does really good cooking. So like I said, lets go back home, sleep more and in the morning you can take your test and then we get ready for a special dinner date" 

I gave her a big smile before she returned a little one and nodding "Perfect. I love you" kissing her again "I love you too Keigo" I picked her up and flew us home, placing her on our bed "I'll be right back I need the bathroom for a moment" kissing her forehead as she started to drift off back to sleep. I stepped in the bathroom and opened my draw, there sat the box with the ring inside "I'm going to do it tonight" 

-Hours later-
*Narrator Pov*

When you both work up in each others arms, Hawks said he will make lunch since you both slept longer then you thought. As he was downstairs making lunch for the both of you, you decided to have a shower to freshen up. As you stepped in and rinsed yourself before grabbing the soap, you heard the curtain forcefully opened up "OH MY GOD!" "HAHAHA!" "Keigo you fucking...grrr I hate you" he stepped in behind you and wrapped his arms around you "Sorry baby I had to. You don't actually hate me now do you?" you turned and looked at him, his face showing a pout "No, I don't actually hate you, I'm mad at you for scaring the shit out of me but no, I love you still" you gave him a kiss on the lips before continuing your shower with Hawks behind you and also doing his own thing "Weren't you meant to do our lunch by the way?" "Yeah I have done it, it's sandwiches since I couldn't think at that moment on what to cook heh" you giggled at him before turning the shower off and drying yourself. As you were doing so, Hawks started shaking his head and wings like a bird having a bird bath but then his hair and wings spoofed up, making you laugh at his face when he saw in the mirror what happened to himself. "I'll be downstairs babe" kiss your cheek then lips after fixing himself and putting on fresh new clothes "I'll meet you down there soon"

As the door closed and you grabbed your underwear you stopped and looked at the draw. You sighed and pulled the box out, taking one test out and reading the step "Here goes nothing"
After following the steps and setting a timer on you finished changing and came down stairs for food. You sat down next to Hawks, eating your sandwich while Hawks wrapped his wing around your side "Also babe, when are you going to check if your pregnant?" you blushed but decided to lie "I think after dinner tonight or something" "Ok" he nodded "I hope you are though hehe" you giggled until you finished your lunch and put away both your's and Hawks plate, your alarm went off in silent "Oh shit, here we go" you snuck  upstairs quickly and went to the bathroom, you checked the box again to see which line was what "Ok, one line for 'not pregnant' and two lines is 'pregnant'. Here we go. I'm...."