Chapter 3

As everyone returned to the dressing rooms to change back, the teachers spoke about those been accepted in, until they brought up the battle between you and Kelly.
"Kelly's actions have made her lose her marks, this is a hero school not a casual high school where you can get away with been a brat", said one person "Well, what about that girl, Y/N? Her quirk seems to give me that dangerous vibe. I did hear Kelly say that Y/N should be a villain due to her power. I say we keep our eyes on that girl, she seems powerful but maybe too powerful for her to control" "How can we be sure she will be accepted in, she only destroyed one robot, that is not enough". They all then went into silence to think until someone spoke up "How about this, since Kelly's actions have caused trouble upon another student, she loses those amount of points for attacking the 'Innocent' and those points will be given to Y/N as she was the victim. Giving Y/N enough points to get accepted" they all smiled and agreed. "It's settled then".

*Y/N Pov*
School was done for the day, all I could think of was the actions that accrued in the test. I'm so scared I will never be able to get through. This is Kelly's fault, if she hadn't fucked me up during the test I bet i would have- "leaving without me?" a voice comes out of no where, making you jump a little and looking around you until you looked up to see Keigo "God damn it Keigo, you nearly gave me a heart attack" Keigo laughs at my reaction, I could feel myself warm up on my cheeks and the tip of my ears. 'What the hell is wrong with me when I'm near him?' "Haha sorry lil bird, I happen to see you walking ahead without me. Did you forget about our deal?" I paused and took a moment to think before it ticked in my brain "Oh right yes, having chicken at KFC. That's right. Alright let's go you big bird boy" I started walking before Keigo grabbed my shirt collar from behind, making me stop and turn "Who said anything about walking when we can fly?" He said with his gorgeous smile 'Wait, did I say gorgeous?' "Come on, it will be quicker and easier, plus the quicker we get their, the more you can get home safe right?" I then paused at the comment before turning my head a little to the side to hide my sad but also angry eyes "Yeah...home...safe" i mumbled "Hm? What's wrong kid? You ok?" I looked up to see him more closer to my face with a concerned look in his eyes 'God his eyes are so beautiful... STOP IT Y/N! YOU JUST MET THIS GUY!' I thought to myself "I-I'm fine Keigo. Anyways yeah, if flying is quicker and easier then lead the way" "Sweet! Hold on" He then lifted me up in the bridle way, i could feel my heart pounding faster then usual. I held onto his shirt in fear. It's been years since i was in the sky, I don't even know if I will be able to fly high like this anymore.

*Narrator Pov*
As you and Keigo started lifting off the ground, another voice was heard from the ground "Well Y/N, first your a villain and now your taking off to be a whore? Wow, your just as bad as I thought" Before you could respond back at her, Keigo beat you to it while glaring at her "She is NOT  a villain, NOR a whore. If any Kelly, your just teenage with a brain of a three year old that aspects her sugar daddy to do everything for her" You looked at Keigo and smiled a little "HE IS NOT MY SUGAR DADDY, HE IS MY DADDY! AND I ALWAYS GET WHAT I WANT!" "Yeah yeah I've heard it all the time when it comes to you millionaire families. You show off and think everything is yours when your getting nothing but hate and soon in the future, karma". After that he then flew quickly and away from the ground, seeing Kelly getting smaller and smaller while still screaming towards you both but nothing was heard. "Keigo, you didn't have t-" "Don't even say that. You say that people don't have to help support you but yet when you defend yourself you end up been the bully, or you just let it happen. You can't let her keep doing that to you Y/N. Your better then that and you know it" you both made eye contact for a few sec- "SHIT!" You looked quickly to what was in front of you both to make Keigo react in such a way before you were smacked in the face with something, while you got smacked in the face you noticed another thing...You were falling. In shire panic you started calling out for Keigo, seeing him struggling to get away from a flock of birds that must have hit you both "KEIGO!" Your scream catching his attention before dove downwards in full speed, stretching his arms towards you while you did the same towards him.