Lemon

*Narrator Pov*

Hawks hands kept running up and down your form, feeling every inch of it while your hands ran down his back before coming up and playing with his wings, the spot where his wings connect to his back. You found out that like all birds, that is a sensitive area, so you decided to try it on him for his reaction to which was what you were hoping. He groaned loudly on your ear while his lips were on your neck "Baby Bird, not there. It's sensitive" you giggled "I know" you continued, his groans getting louder as his actions were starting to go rougher and quicker. His hands rushing to remove your clothing but was struggling due to him rushing. You helped him remove your shirt and his own shirt, his hands running behind you to  your bra but yet again struggling, you laughed and tried to help but only to see him rip it in half and throw it "KEIGO!" "What?" you gave him a sad look "That was my favorite" he kissed your lips before responding "I'll buy you an even better pair"

You got tired of having him on top so you rolled him over so you were on top. You leaned down to kiss him more while undoing his belt and pants while you felt his hands run up and down your back until he made contact with your pants. You got up and removed them but Keigo got up and removed his own "I feel like we're rushing Keigo" he wrapped his arms around you and placed his head on your breasts "The faster we get undressed and finish our moment, the more time we have for another round" he gave you a wink and smirk but you rolled your eyes and giggled a little before slamming your lips on his to shut him up "Shut up and fuck me you stupid bird" "Happy to Baby Bird" he brought you down with him and his hands playing with your underwear, he also ripped them off which your groaned in anger at him since your lips were too busy.
"I'll buy you a new pair don't worry" he quickly said before you felt him spank your ass hard, making you moan. You decided to tease him, you got up again and your crotch placed on top of his growing bulge. You started rolling your hips with your hands running slowly upwards of your body, stopping at your neck, never stopping the eye contact with him. "G-God damn it babe, you d-definitely know h-how to move" he let out gentle moans while his hands started to run up on your frame, stopping at your breasts and playing with them "B-Baby ah" his head leaned back, enjoying the bit of pleasure you were giving him. 

You got off him and slowly ran your hands downwards, slowly removing his boxers and seeing his large friend spring up hard and ready. You grabbed it and started rubbing and leaving kisses here and there, he couldn't take it anymore, he loved how you weren't shy anymore. He finally decided to look down at you but moans loudly as he suddenly felt a warmth around his cock. He looked down as saw you giving him a slow blowjob. He placed his hand on your head and letting you do your thing, he decided to let you take control since he took the last one (Even though it was the first time you both had sex).
You decided to change the speed and went faster, keeping your eyes on him to make sure he was comfortable and enjoying the moment which obviously he was. His moans and groans were getting louder and faster, you knew he was going to finish soon. 
You stopped there and went back to him only to meet him half way as he also got up, the both of you smashing your lips together hard, having a good passionate make out moment.
He rolled you over so he could be on top, he got up and spread your legs, looking down at your aching pussy which caused you to blush "S-Stop looking at it" he giggled before going down and making eye contact "Why? It's my favorite meal" he licked his lips before starting his work on your clit "G-God damn it Keigo" "Heh, I love it when you call me by my name" his decided to upgraded his work by placing his fingers inside you while licking your clit still. You continued to moan and gasp but you wanted to win in this round, to take control, to change things up a little.

You turned your head to look else where for a moment to recover from your bashful moment and saw the box of condoms opened and one sitting out ready to be used. You grabbed it before strongly lifting Keigo off you, flipping over to have you on top of him again. "Ready Keigo?" you looked down at him with a smirk and your eyes showing lust while using your teeth to carefully open the condom packet. In the little amount of lighting in the room you could just see the blush form on his cheeks "I see, you want to take charge. That's fine by me babe, show me what my Baby Bird can do" he leaned up and placed a gentle kiss on your lips before laying back down. 
You placed the condom on his cock without a problem (surprisingly) and made sure it was staying on by using your hand to rub it a bit.
You rose up a bit more to position his member at your entrance, you slowly inserted it in you and sat down on Hawks, making you stretch and prepare yourself for the upcoming amount of work to make the pleasure possible.
You felt Keigo run his hands on your body until he placed a hand on your cheek, making your you were ok, you held onto his hand and nodded, letting him know you were fine.
You made his hands sit on your waist as you started grinding before doing small slow jumps, both you and Keigo's moans were coming back by starting off simple and not too loud until you got tired of waiting and now ready, you started moving faster and pushing him in you harder and deeper. This time your moans coming out more louder and faster "Oh Baby Bird, oh fuck" you looked down at him and he looked up at you.

Hawks wouldn't admit it but he loved this position, he loved it cause it showed the female having full control, been able to see her beautiful form no matter how they looked and no matter what form shape thy had, he stilled loved it. For it been you doing this with him...it was better.
Your legs started to get a bit tired and weak from a lot of jumping, Hawks saw this and grabbed your arms to make you lay down on him, been closer to your face "Come here baby" you wrapped your arms around him with his arms around your waist while he slammed his lips on yours and making sure you both have a good tongue fight. As he got you distracted he started thrusting upwards which made you moan out louder and crazier, this made him love this position even more. He continued to thrust until he built up speed. The noises in the room been moans, heavy breathing and skin slapping each other. You both were going crazy at this point.
Until you felt something in your stomach that was asking to be released "K-Kei-Keigo. I-I'm close!" "Me too b-baby mmm" you gripped onto you tighter and thrusted faster and faster. You were covering your mouth to stop you from screaming and Hawks groaning and moaning louder and louder until he saw you covering your mouth, he moved it quickly "D-Don't hide y-your screams baby. Gah! -Call my name ah!" he continued on and you kept your hand away, letting your voice scream his name louder and louder until you both hit that point. You both came at the same time while calling each other's names very loud and clinging to each other tightly.

You stayed on Hawks chest to catch your breath but also because Hawks wouldn't let you go. He pulled out and got rid of the used condom while his feathers helped bring the blanket up to cover you both and catch some sleep. 
He was about to talk before he heard you little snores, he giggled and started leaving kisses on your face, a smile forming on your lips which made him smile as well. "Baby Bird, either you hear me or not. I want you to know that no matter what happens, I will still love you with all my heart, that I would take a bullet for you. I will even support your decisions regarding the crap that's going on with your life but just know, I'm going to help you be free and when you do go free...I'm putting a ring on that finger of yours" he placed one final kiss on your head before going to sleep himself.