My Secret Admirer - Season 2

By Satz18

You are going to be mine soon. Can't express my excitement and happiness to have you in my arms. It's my drea... More

Prologue
Sneak Peak
Madly in Love...@ First Sight
I am in Love - Radhika
I love My Admirer
I know the way - Arjun
Engagement - The Play Starts
Arjun's Spell
Ouch !!! Unexpected Kick
WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT ARJUN?
You are the only one
What your heart says?
Curiosity @ the peak
Listen your heart !!!
First Kiss
Finally...Married
Snoring Queen

Happy or Sad?

683 94 13
By Satz18

Arjun's POV:

I couldn't help but gets tensed seeing Radhika following me in her car. How could she know about me going out at this time? And why would she follow me? Maybe she knew I was the one who kept Dev locked up? No, definitely not. I never showed her any kind of signs about my activity. Why the hell she is following me now?

So many thoughts are ranting in my mind seeing her behind me and i quickly increased the speed to get disappear from her view. To my surprise, even Radhika also increased her speed to make sure that she is not going to miss her view on us.

On the other side, Neil is keeping in touch with my guards who are still in search of that loser. My mind started thinking of so many plans i need to have to make Radhika believe in my words.

Before i process anything else, my mobile started ringing and it's none other than Radhika who is calling me to know my whereabouts.

I ignored her call while looking at Neil who is still talking to the men. I couldn't accept the fact of missing the asshole from my clutch. Now i should take care of him and the guards who was looking at him.

"Get him, get him. Don't lose him at any cost. Lock him up, we are on the way" i see Neil started shouting and i sense that we got him.

I looked at the rear view mirror once again to see Radhika is still following me. A smirk escaped from my lips seeing her car trying to catch mine.

I immediately parked the car on the left side knowing that she will also do the same and she did.

Neil is shocked seeing my actions, i looked at him and said, "Call Sam" with a wink.

He chuckled looking at me and nodded his head after reading my mind what i wanted him to do now.

I got out of my car and walked towards Radhika's who is still inside the car, blinking at me of not knowing what to say or what to do.

I knocked on her car glass door and gestured for it to be down. With a small smile she lowered the glass door down and mumbled, "Hi"

"Why are you following me?" i came straight to the point to know what's the reason behind her chase on me.

She kept quiet for a while and i asked her to come out. She hesitantly got down from her car and looking at me with some sort of curiosity.

"I asked you something" i said when i didn't get the answer yet from her.

 *********

Radhika's POV

"You first answer my question, where are you going at this time?" i questioned him instead of answering him.

He stand still glaring at me having his arms across his chest, "Are you spying me?"

"No, no no" i immediately refused him because i never thought of spying on him and i will never do that. 

"Then what's all this?" he said waving his hands at me.

"Out of curiosity" i said.

"Out of curiosity, you followed me until here" he asked me the same again questioning me like an accused.

"Yeah, i followed you to know where you are going at this time who supposed to be with me for this night" i said it in one go and looked at him who is amused by my words.

"So, you wanted me to be with you" all of a sudden his voice gets changed into a husky tone and he took a step towards me but stopped seeing Neil approaching us.

Neil narrowed his eyes by looking at me from top to bottom saying, "Can't you be in home peacefully?"

"No" i said and nodded my head as no by looking at him and turned my gaze away from him towards Arjun.

What's that? I missed something. I saw them talking to each other through their eyes and they changed it suddenly when i turned to look at Arjun.

"Am i missing something?" i asked directly to Arjun who stared at me for a while and moved towards me a little.

He turned his gaze to Neil who is gesturing him to say to me. "What?" i asked them again.

"We found out where Dev is" i stood like a statue for few seconds after hearing those three words from Arjun.

I seriously have no idea how to react. Whether i have to be happy that i finally got a trace of Dev or to be sad that now I'm going to be with Dev once i find him leaving everything behind me.

Leaving everything .... everything includes Arjun . My breathe hitched at that moment when the thought of leaving Arjun came to my mind.

I didn't say anything and just staring the man in front of me. He came to me and brushed the hair aside from my face and whispered, "Wanna go with me?"

I sighed in relief and nodded my head as Yes. 

Yes, i want to see Dev but i couldn't be happy instead i feel some tension arise in me thinking about him.

Arjun gestured towards Neil to take my car and follow him. We both are now in Arjun's car driving towards Dev's place.

We both were silence for the whole ride, i couldn't ask or say anything to him right now. Even Arjun also lost in his own thoughts, only god knows what he is thinking but he looked damn serious and often messaging to someone through his phone.

Finally we reached the place, it's kind of an old apartment and i never been aware of this place being Dev's.

Me, Arjun & Neil are in the lift right now to reach Dev's flat. My breathe gets faster than usual and i couldn't control it anymore. I feel so anxiety thinking about what's going to happen when i see Dev or when Dev gets to see me.

The men beside me were quiet silent all the time but i never missed their cues passed to each other which i don't understand at all.

Neil stepped out first followed by me and Arjun. Arjun wraps his arms around my shoulder and his grip on me gets stronger than before when we stand in front of the door which is supposed to be Dev's, i guess.

"Dev's flat?" i asked him again to confirm and he nodded as yes and said, "That was the information we got".

Neil knocked the door twice but we didn't get any response. But when he pushed it forcely, it opened and paved the way for us to enter inside.

All three of us entered in without giving much noise and found it dark everywhere except one room which is opened halfway.

I walked slowly towards that room silently followed by Arjun & Neil. I pushed the room door that was half open. The scene which i saw there, stopped my breathing for a while. 

I see Dev asleep in his bed...not alone. She is squirming inside the blanket and rest her head on his chest while wrapping her arms around him.

How could he do this? How could he cheat on me like this? He supposed to go and talk to his mom about our marriage but what is he doing here? Why didn't he call me for once at least?.

"Radhika" Arjun's whisper brought me back to the sense and then i realize that i cannot stand here anymore.

I looked up at Arjun with tears brimming in my eyes, "Can you take me home?"

"Yes" he said and i rushed out from his apartment hastily. He hold my hands through the ride but kept quiet until we reached our home.

He parked the car in front of my house and got down from his seat quickly only to open the door for me. He stopped me moving further into my home, turned me to look at him and starts rubbing my knitted brows using his thumb fingers.

"I don't like to see you sad at all. I want my doll to be happy as always. You deserve only happiness in this world." he smiled looking at me and continued, "I know, you are feeling bad and i don't mind if you share it with me"

I looked up at his face and said what i have in my mind, "I don't feel anything, Arjun"

I turned to go inside but stopped and looking him, he looked curious to know what I'm going to do next.

I moved to him, hold his shirt collar in my hands and pull it down slightly until his face reached mine.

I moved my face towards his and place a strong kiss on both the cheeks and mumbled, "Now, i feel happy"

With that i rushed inside my home leaving him there alone. Don't know what he is thinking about me? Don't know what he is doing, whether he is still standing or left already. 

I don't know anything but i realized that I'm happy now. 

Is it, because whether Arjun is with me or whether Dev is not going to be with me? I'm not sure about the answer yet but the truth is i feel happy now.

***********************************************************************************

Next chapter is up. Hope you all like it. Pls read and share your votes & comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 954 15
◇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄◇ ~𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Have you ever thought, whe...
1M 83.8K 118
Adhiti is simple girl and lives in Saharanpur, a small town in Utter predesh. She had a crush on her neighbor, Dhruv. She turn into a shy girl and he...
12.9K 590 35
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
260K 12K 38
Highest ranking: #4 in Indian; #7 in General Fiction; #7 in politics. •2nd place category winner of The Stellar Awards, 2018. •1st place winner of Wo...