Pushed Aside

By Talexbabe

Side Series (Book 1) Zayvion has been an outlier his whole life. He's a Hybrid between an Incubus and an Ang... More

Characters
Prayers and Fish
Roomates and Searching
Before We Begin
Playing and Promises
Breakfast and Interviews
Fatigue and Chains
Thoughts and Firsts
Training and Panic
Working and Laughs
Nerves and Questions
Guilt and Listening
Talks and Distress
Secrets and Advice
Walks and Contemplation
Fear and Looks
Courage and Asking
Embarrasment and Options
Calling and Time
Patience and Surprises
Rides and Talks
Flirting and Blushing
Amusement and Smirks
Excitement and Nerves
Dates and Mistakes
Tears and Friends
Home and Disappointment
Ignorance and Pettiness
Threats and Apologies
Dinner and Leaving
Surprise and Kisses
Fear and Habits
Drinks and Confusion
Stopping and Pain
Sobriety and Repeats
Bodies and Promises
Coffee and Irriation
Venting amd Feelings
Homecomings and Distractions
Heartbreak and Decisions 
Judgements and Exposure
Waiting and Allies
Home and Surpirses
Discussions and Apologies
Dinner and Amusement
Outtings and Giggles
Homecomings and Talks
Claiming and Marking
Laziness and Tattoos
Lunch and Friendships
Cameras and Riding
Seconds and Cuddles
Meetings and Warnings
Parents and Relationships
Essays and Change
Learning and Endings
Whats Coming Next
Smut Chapters
What To Read Next

Findings and Peace

1.3K 112 44
By Talexbabe

Zay's POV

The ride back to my house after spending a few hours with my boyfriends hit different. This time it's dark and the only thing that's going through my mind is how the one person that I've been wishing and waiting for has little to no chance of loving me the way I want and need so bad.

I think I'm drunk on all the lemonade I drank, my mind doesn't seem to be being too nice to me.

Though I'm trying to joke about the pain that's shooting in my chest, it's not funny in the slightest, but it's the only way I can hold myself together. Just another depressed kid with an unhealthy coping mechanism. There seems to be an abundance of us in the world.

I park the car in front of my apartment and lean back in the seat, not rushing myself upstairs since there's no one that's going to be waiting on the other side.

I try to hide it at work, but not feeding with my Chain is seriously breaking my body down.

I'm exhausted and cranky and emotionally drained and all I want is some dick and a few cuddles and I'll be on my way. I snort to myself as I take the key out of the ignition and get out of the car. As if that would ever happen.

I make sure my bag is in hand and I have my phone and keys before I make my way up the stairs and towards my room that's all the way down the hall and to the left. I put my key in the knob and turn it, walking into an empty cold apartment making me smile sadly at myself.

Another lonely night in the books.

Without turning in the lights, I make my way to my room, only to throw my bag on my bed before I'm making my way back down the hallway to the kitchen.

I open the fridge and use the light from it to look for food. But as I look inside, I don't even try, knowing my stomach is too much in knots for anything solid in my system even if it's the only thing keeping me alive right now. I close the fridge after getting a bottle of water and make my way back to my room.

It's still early to my mind, used to partying and fucking into the early hours of the morning.

I look around for something to do, and decide on the laundry. I go to my hamper in the corner and begins separating the clothes into different piles to be washed. Once the hamper is empty, I turn around and head to my bed to wash my uniform, though I don't really need to, only looking for something to do.

But when I open my bag I'm hit with the smell of Sage and Lemons like a brick to the head and my gaze goes hazy as I breath in the scent of Elliot.

Once my head clears, I try to figure out how it got into my bag until I remember today. After Elliot gets what he needs from my locker I just throw whats left into my bag. But since he didn't come back from changing, I must have gotten his shirt.

I stare at the cloth in my hands, nothing significant about the piece of clothing, but it's so important to me.

I sit on the bed, completely forgetting about the task I had given myself as the smell of my Chain fills my head and my thoughts, driving away anything negative that continues to claim my mind and tell me how worthless I am. Not really thinking about what I'm doing, I raise the shirt to my nose and inhale deeply, feeling myself calm down the more I take him in.

The sweet soft scent of Elliot, the human that caught my attention and refused to give it back.

As I continue to breath him in, I feel my cock beneath my jeans get hard, jerking against the material that's constricting it. I think about putting his shirt down and going about my night, but in a fit of selfishness and guilty pleasure, I go against the Angel on my shoulder and lean into my Incubus genes.

I lean my body back so that I'm laying on the bed, facing the ceiling with the clothing across my face, covering my nose as my hands lower to get to work on my jeans.

I hurriedly unbutton my jeans and allow myself to pull down my pants and briefs enough to pull out my still filling, aching cock. The contact with my throbbing erection makes me see stars, a low moan working its way up my throat.

I think about logging into my Only Fans and showing off, but this moment is for me, too personal to share with the world even if I haven't posted in forever.

This is mine.

He is mine.

Even if he doesn't know.

Even if it's only in my head.

I let my eyes close as my hand begins to move on my dick, using the precum that's dripping out of the head of my cock to slick it up.

I trail my free hand up my stomach, pulling my shirt up as I go, shivering at my own touch as I imagine it to be Elliot above me, feeling my body for the first time in a trance. Telling me how he never thought it would be like this. Leaning down to press his lips against mine as we get to know each other.

My hand in my dick begins to speed up similar to my breath as it kicks up and my loans get louder.

I play with my nipples, twisting and pulling them softly as my hand brings me the first pleasure I've had all week since I've met the sexy man that has my mind in a bind.

Lemons and Sage are scrambling my brain as my back arches and I continue to stroke myself slowly, prolonging the feeling so I don't have to let it go. I imagine Elliot's smile that he's so quick to give, always ready for a laugh as he goes throughout his day.

I think of the way his back flexed when he took off his shirt on the way to the dressing stall in the back.

Every single naughty thought I've had of my Chain comes shooting through me with lightening speed as I feel myself begin to get worked up, my breath coming out in gasps as I feel my orgasm begin to crawl it's way up my spine, making me arch off of the bed once more, moaning pouring from my mouth like tap from a faucet.

I let my hand come from my pebbled and sensitive nipples to press the addictive shirt to my nose, letting it all evade my senses in the best way possible.

I groan into the shirt, getting lost in the feeling but I can't help the tears that come to my eyes as I enjoy the feeling of my hands pleasing my body. Because as much as his smell is sticking to his clothes, it's not him with me, watching me, touching me to complete my orgasm.

The thoughts get lost in my head however as the last drags of pleasure fall to my cock and balls and I can't hold it back anymore, wave after wave of euphoria crashing on to my body as my orgasm courses through me.

My moans are loud as my cum shoots out of my cock as I thrust into my hand and it lands on my chest. As I try to calm my breath while the aftershocks rack my body, I take the shirt from around my nose, needing as much air as I can get after one of the biggest orgasms I've ever had in my life.

And it wasn't even him here touching me.

I lay there for a few moments before I take a deep breath and have myself sit on the bed, my chest a sticky mess and I make myself get up. I take the shirt in my hand and I think about keeping it for selfish purposes but I decide against it. I throw the garment in the pile I'm washing first and drag my now limp body off of the bed, my limbs still drained from all the pleasure, that orgasm taking the last of energy I had.

I make my way to the bathroom and let myself take a shower, washing away the evidence of my sins.

The water rains down on my sore muscles and I enjoy the feeling until I force myself out, catching myself faking asleep while standing up much to my half sleep amusement. I get out of the shower and only throw on a pair of boxers, knowing I won't be doing anything else today.

After my clothes get put in the washer and I start it I had back to my bed and face plant in it, out like a light in minutes, my dark thoughts held at bay, if only for the night.

~~~~~~~~
First real smut chapter. How was it? It was meant to be sexy but sad at the same time. Guys these two are passing the other couples on favorites though of course they could never pass my babies.

Thoughts?

Comments?

QOTD: Whats a "trend" in your family that you hope to break? Or one you have already.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 490 21
"Greghard "Wolfy" Altman is his name. I hated the guy, I really tried not to hate him but everything about him didn't feel right and him being in our...
13.2K 545 23
The ice caps have melted and a global virus turns the remaining population into hybrid beasts with a few colonies of humans left. The two distinct ra...
12.3K 513 32
For the hopeless romantics like myself🤭(start might be a little slow but trust me it's worth it) Scared to feel, scared to love, scared to live. She...
902K 41.7K 37
Being in love with your roommate wasn't exactly ideal. Being in love with your roommate and a stranger you met at some bar was even messier. Though...