The Angel's Kiss (TayNew and...

Od XianChrisSuarez

TayNew and JoongNine Fanfiction #taynew #j9 All his life Tay likes women, but he never dates them. His freedo... Více

11.11.19 Pilot Update
Chapter 1: "You..."
Chapter 2: "We..."
Chapter 3: "Us..."
11.15.19 Sneak Peak
Chapter 4: "Them..."
Chapter 5: "The beggining of us..."
Chapter 6: "The Plan"
11.18.19 Update Announcement
Chapter 7: "The Thirst..."
Chapter 8: "The Hunger..."
Chapter 9: "Date Trouble"
11.22.19 Sneak Peak
Chapter 10: "The Diversion..."
Chapter 11: "The Theory..."
Chapter 12: "The Truth..."
11.25.19 Sneak Peak
Chapter 13: "Will you be my..."
Chapter 14: "Keep it low..."
Chapter 15: "We will fight..."
11.29.19 Update
Chapter 16: "Shoot me..."
Chapter 17: "Hello and Fuck Off"
Chapter 18: "My Soulmate..."
Chapter 19: "Be my baby..."
Chapter 20: "I wish you happiness"
Chapter 21: "The Best Thing I ever had"
Chapter 22: "Unlocking Secrets"
Chapter 23: "The Forgotten War"
Chapter 24: "An intense encounter"

Chapter 25: "Hello Stranger"

777 43 7
Od XianChrisSuarez

Author's Note:

Sorry for the late update. I hope you are still following this story :) 

Please don't forget to click the "vote" in every chapters and alos I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas so don't hesitate to "comment". I will also really appreciate if you can share this story in facebook, twitter and instagram.

Also add me in my social media accounts for more updates.

Facebook: XianChris Suarez

Instagram: XianChrisSuarez

Follow our page: Boys Love Bangkok (https://www.facebook.com/BoysLoveBkk/)

______________________________________

Nine's POV

"Kao..." I mumbled unsure about how I feel seeing him. He isn't the same Kao I know. He is not Kao at all. This monster standing in front of us with deep red eyes that shoots out black chakra is evil in its darkest form. Newwie rushed next to me and grabbed me by my shoulders.

"They must leave now..." He said looking at where Joong and Tay standing. Both are in defense position. Joong caught me with his eyes and nodded. I know he knew who this evil creature is already.

"Oh, that's sweet..." Kao grumbled. "We have love birds here...hmmmm a human?" He said. He moved closer to where Joong and Tay where standing but before he can even get closer Aum rushed in building an invisible shield against demons. Kao glared and positioned to attack and I know with the strength of that black chakra he can penetrate that shield Aum put.

"Kao!" I shouted but before he can even react I sprinted the fastest way I can and gave him a strong blow on his face. He flinched and just moved a couple meters away. Damn he is strong!

"You'll gonna regret that!" He said and positioned to attack. Newwie and Xian rushed next to me taking a defensive position as we readied for his attack. He moved so quick that even our angel eyes could detect him.

"Where the hell he is!" I shouted. He appeared from above of Joong attacking him directly. "Joong!" I shouted so loud but before Kao could get contact with Joong and Tay someone flew in and knocked Kao to the ground. I looked at who it is and smiled to see Ben. Next to him is Luke taking the very front of our defense position.

"Take them away from here...They won't survive him the next attack... We will buy you more time." Ben said.

"Interesting...now we have Nephilims...I wonder what the council will say about this..." Kao said getting up from the ground.

"Newwie...Go! The jeep is parked just outside the woods. The angels who are from this area surely felt him already and are on the way here now..." Luke said tossing the key to Newwie who immediately catch it and sprint to Tay. I nodded to both of them.

"Take care...and thanks" I said to Ben and Luke.

"Go straight to the airport and book the next flight out to the Philippines... I will send you details as soon as we finish here... There's someone behind Kao and we just put Joong and Tay in danger. They need to go to the training ground now..." I nodded. Aum busied herself to make another incantation and this was directed to Joong, Tay, Newwie and I.

"This shield will make you undetectable to any elements including angels and demons. It will only last for an hour and I hope that will be enough time for you to ran away."

"Please take care..." I said and they both nodded. I heard a huge thud as I saw Ben rolling on the ground while Luke is attacking Kao. Xian joined in as Aum did another incantation towards the three.

"Nine...let's go!" Newwie grabbed Tay by his hand and asked him to get to his back. Tay tried to argue but Newwie's strength is no match to him. I looked at Joong and despite his animosity towards me earlier and probably his hate to me I grabbed him and put him on my back before sprinting as fast as I can. I felt his hands wrapped around me very tightly. The clearing of the woods is nearing and I can already see the jeep and smiled a little bit. Luke's taste never changed in cars. Parked just outside from the road is the Hennessey Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk, good thing for us coz we have in our hands the fastest SUV there is in the market. Newwie opened the driver's seat as Tay sat on the passenger one. I dropped Joong and literally pushed him inside as I followed and closed the door. I heard the engine roaring like a war is brewing and with that Newwie accelerated. He loves cars and driving and I can see him smiling from ear to ear.

"I know that there's danger in the air but I can't believe that Luke got a hand on this limited car." He said. Tay looked at him and rolled his eyes.

"I have one in my garage..." Tay said. Newwie winked at him.

"I didn't see one..." He answered.

"That's because you have never been in our underground parking" He answered. I chuckled at these two.

"Are you okay?" I asked Joong who is so quietly sitting next to me. He looked at me intently and I felt a sting in my heart at how he throws daggers through his gaze. "Joong..." I said touching his arm but he shook it off away.

"Why is Kao still alive?" He asked.

"I have no idea...but one thing is sure of...something more evil than him is behind all of these new demons rising." I answered.

"Nine... book now" Newwie said.

"Book? For what?" Tay asked.

"Your training with Aum and Xian's sibling must start now... And that is the safest place for both of you..."

"We will stay here..." Joong said. "We can protect ourselves..."

"No, you can't..." I answered and again Joong glared at me.

"You have no right to dictate what I can and cannot do..." He answered.

"Joong..." Tay said.

"It's okay Tay... He is right I have nothing to do with his own decisions. But hear me out why you need to fly out of Thailand. You both are already exposed from demons and I am sure it will take no time that the council of watchers will find out about you and US... "

"Joong and I will go..." Tay answered while Joong is glaring at him. "Let's talk about this Joong when everything is calmed down..." I nodded.

I searched for the earliest flight we can get to the Philippines. "Newwie the flight is in 2 hours...Could we make it?" he smiled.

"You bet we can... We will be there in an hour" He said. Joong is still looking by the windows avoiding me. It's almost an hour of drive when my phone rang and saw Xian's number on it.

"Is everything okay?" I asked as soon as I answered the phone.

"No one's hurt except for few broken ribs from Ben and Luke. He is stronger than a normal demon." He answered.

"Where is he? Did you..." I cannot utter the words. Even thou he is this evil creature, Kao has still a special place in my heart.

"Kill him?" I froze for a moment waiting for a confirmation. "No, we didn't" I don't know if I should be relieved by that or should be scared. "He escaped as more demons came by to his defense. The angels patrolling the area arrived as well and finished those demons but we lost Kao and we cannot find his aura. Be careful as he might be anywhere."

"We will..." I answered.

"We are on our way as well and hopefully will catch up with you guys."

I looked at Newwie and nodded as he drives faster putting the car on its maximum speed. It didn't take that long before we finally arrived at the airport. Newwie took the duffle bag from the back of the car. He knows Luke too well. Tay chuckled as Newwie grab a plain black shirt and handed it too him.

"Nah...I'm not wearing that!" He said and walked straight in the airport. Newwie shook his head and threw the shirt to me instead. Luke's body is bigger than me so instead I hand it over to Joong. He didn't even bother to look at it and walked straight inside the airport catching up with Tay.

"How did we end up having two stubborn boyfriends?" Newwie asked as he stripped off his shirt and changed with a plain white shirt. "Do they even realize how they look like with those muddy clothes?" He continued. I stripped my shirt a way as well and put on the white shirt.

"Joong has reasons to be mad at me..."

"Stop it! He loves you that's why he is acting like that..." We locked the car and entered the airport. We still got an hour before flight and the check-in line is already long. "Passports?" Newwie asked.

"On the way, already... I texted Josh about our passports and sneaking in to Joong's and Tay's house to get theirs. I sent their address..." Newwie stopped before I can c0ntinue.

"Josh? Like Josh that Angel?" I nodded. "Nine, you know what kind of angel he is... He is from a generation of archangels. He will..." I shook my head.

"Josh is an ally... Believe me he knows what we are going through" Newwie nodded still not convinced. We look around and see Josh near the check-in counters. He immediately smiled at us.

"Where are they?" He asked.

"Somewhere..." I answered as I can feel Joong and Tay's aura around.

"Here" He gave us the passports. "Thanks Josh..." He nodded and looked at Newwie. Newwie has this animosity towards Josh that I'm not sure about.

"Where's Luke?" Josh asked that got Newwie's attention.

"Probably on the way as well..." I answered and smiled at him. He nodded. "You should wait for him..."

"How do you know Luke?" Newwie asked.

Josh looked at him intently. "I happened to be his emotional doctor when you dumped him..." He said. Newwie was about to talk but Tay and Joong arrived. They both looked dashingly handsome with their new shirts and pants.

"So, shopping is over? Can we check in now?" I asked Tay.

"Sure...who are you?" He looked at Josh.

Josh chuckled "Someone you shouldn't mess around" He nodded towards me and left.

"Let's go..." I said and went to the check-in counter. It didn't take long before we got our tickets. On the way to the boarding area I saw Aum and Xian waving at us.

Xian hand me over a bag pack. "You have everything you need in there" I nodded unsure of what things are in the bag. Whatever it is I'm sure it will be revealed when we need it.

"Where exactly in the Philippines we need to go?" Newwie asked with Tay behind him.

"I already arranged a car rent for you at the airport. You need to travel three hours North to Baguo city where my brother will meet you. He will tell you everything you needed to know when you get there." Aum answered.

"You need to get going..." Xian said looking at the boarding area.

"How's Luke and Ben?" Newwie asked. Tay chuckled from behind. Newwie looked at him a bit irritated "A little bit of gratitude will be much appreciated" He said.

"They are okay...They are outside scanning the area." I nodded.

"And Kao?" Joong's attention is focused to mine.

"We can't feel his aura and the other angels are looking for him as well. I think he has the ability to shape shift." I felt cold and shivered as soon as he said those words.

"What's that?" Joong asked.

"Shapeshifter demons are classified as class A demons who has the ability to shift from a demon form to human form. It means when they are in human form, angels cannot harm them and that's the reason why we cannot feel his demonic aura." Aum answered. "I'm sure the council will call on a meting very soon. The uprising of demons in the area is very unusual. Someone is behind these uprisings." We heard the last call for our plane and we said our goodbyes before going through the boarding area.

"Wow! How did you manage to book us this executive suit?" Tay asked me as we are being guided on the second deck of the plane for our seats.

"These are the only available seats for us" I answered. I was about to sit next to Newwie when I heard Tay faking a cough.

"That's my seat... why don't you go and fix your boyfriend issue over there before landing?" He whispered. I look over Joong who is comfortably seating by the window.

"May I?" I asked. He didn't even bother to look at me. We remained silent until take off. The flight attendant offered us some champagne and cheese but we both refused it. Tay and Newwie on the other hand are enjoying their bottle of champagne as if it's a honeymoon they are going to. I can feel Joong's body heat and his natural smell is lurking over me. Gosh I missed him so much. "Joong..." I said. He kept his eyes closed. "I know you are not asleep...can we talk?" I asked.

"No..." He coldly said.

"Please... I'm sorry..."

"Stop talking..." He said not moving an inch.

"I'm sorry for leaving...but seeing you that night almost dead scared me. I felt like I am putting you in danger and I might lose you because of that. I don't want to take your future from you because of my selfishness...look where we are now? What happened tonight is not even close of what might...." I didn't have the chance to finish what I am saying as I felt his strong arm on my nape forcing my face close to his. The next thing I feel are his wet and hot lips brushing over mine. I opened my mouth to give him entrance and he didn't hesitate to penetrate my mouth as his tongue ravage mine. I don't have any idea how long our kiss had been going but I miss his lips, his tongue, his breath so much that I don't want it to end. I can feel how much passion we both have as we intensify the ongoing tongue war.

"I said you shut up..." he said as he let go of our kiss.

I smiled at him blushing. "I might just keep on talking if this is how you shut me up" I answered and he chuckled, for the first time in a long time I am able to see his smile again and that melted my heart. "I'm sorry Joong...I was stupid of leaving you like that" I said grabbing his hand. I felt tears from my eyes as it dawn to me that this man in front of me is my entire life. I couldn't live without him anymore, He is my everything now and I will do everything in my god given powers to protect him.

"I missed you..." He said softly as he wiped the tears from my face. "I missed you that each day I don't see you is another day for me to die. I'd rather have my life in danger than spending it without you Nine. I want you to understand that no amount of danger can keep you away from me.... Please promise me to never leave again like that. Promise me that from now on we will fight together...." He claimed my lips one more time planting a soft kiss. "Please Nine promise me..." I nodded and this time I am the one who grabbed him and kissed him deeply.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

24.1K 1.5K 20
Tay Tawan was top agents who was put off field after a tragedy on a mission and now had to train the new recruits. One day, he woke up and found a na...
17.7K 1K 21
It's the story of Tay, who shifted to new city to work in his dream company. And what happened with him when he meet his new friends. This is the st...
122K 3.9K 21
[TAEKOOK SWITCH] ---Completed--- Taehyung and Jungkook belongs to different packs, run in different territories. Tae turned 18 half an year ago...
289K 13.3K 33
Tine, an indie game developer, had his incredible mobile game idea stolen by his best friend. Now, Tine wants to team up with Sarawat, the CEO of a b...