Stone. ~ S.Rogers

By xxitssteverogersxx

In which the Asgardian Princess falls head over heels for the Star Spangled Man with a Plan. COMPELTE More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~

~8~

22.6K 653 253
By xxitssteverogersxx

AURORA ODINSDOTTIR

Steve began running towards the bank, while I attempted to run beside him, but I struggled to keep up.

He noticed my issue, and quickly stopped, taking my hand and running a little bit slower until we reached the outside of the building.

I looked through the windows, and saw dozens of citizens cowering on the floor, uncertain of their fates while three Chitauri soldiers pointed their guns at them.

I heard the beep of a bomb, and Steve jumped into action, diving through the window and throwing his shield at the bomber.

The other two soldiers raised their guns to shoot at Steve, he reacted, ducking behind a desk and promptly kicking it towards them, getting a soldier in a headlock.

The beeping continued, so I ran inside, grabbed the pinned soldier, turning him to stone, and I looked at the citizens with a panicked expression.

"Clear out! Go!" I yelled, and they clamore and rushed out the building while one of the remaining soldiers attacked Steve, ripping off his helmet.

I ran towards Steve, turning the Chitauri attacking him to stone, and Steve turned to me.

"The bomb is gonna go off!" He yelled, and quickly grabbed my waist, wrapping his hand tightly around it while I held onto his shoulders.

The bomb went off, and the blast sent us flying out of the window, but Steve used his shield as a cushion of sorts, landing us onto a nearby car with a thud.

I groaned in pain, pushing myself off of Steve and climbing off the car.

"You okay?" I asked, giving him my hand and pulling him off the hood while he groaned a little.

"Yeah, you?"

"I think so." I responded, and noticed a firetruck pull up, aiding the civilians who were alive.

"Come on, Aurora." Steve said, taking my hand and running towards where we saw the others last.

Thor was the only one there, throwing Mjolnir at a soldier and completely destroying it.

"Where have you two been?" Thor asked, protection in his tone.

"Helping civilians, brother. Where else?" I asked, turning a Chitauri to stone as Steve threw his shield at one.

Thor ran over to a broken car, and swung Mjolnir, flipping the car over on its side, crushing a row of soldiers. 

"You ready for another wave?" Thor asked, turning to us, and Steve chuckled.

"What? You gettin' sleepy?"

"I can close it! Can anybody hear me? I can shut the portal down!" Natasha voice came through my earpiece, and I beamed at my brother and Steve.

"Do it!" I exclaimed, but Tony interrupted.

"No, wait!"

"Stark, these things are still coming!"

"I got a nuke coming in, it's gonna blow in less than a minute." Tony responded, making me gasp, but before I could ask, he spoke again.

"And I know just where to put it."

Tony began flying with a large missile in his hands, straight towards the portal, and Steve looked up with me.

"Stark, you know that's a one way trip?"

Tony didn't respond, instead gaining speed and flying through the portal, our communication dying out.

"He's going to return, right?" I asked, looking at Thor, but he shrugged at me.

We stood in silence for what felt like an hour, but was only a minute, until the bright light of an explosion through the portal blinded me for a moment.

I opened my eyes to see the Chitauri soldiers around us drop to the floor, completely lifeless.

He did it.

I traded a worried look with my brother, and then with Steve, realising Tony had not appeared yet.

"The explosion will reach us shortly." I pointed out, and Steve nodded.

"If Tony doesn't come out.." I trailed off, looking at the concrete underneath my feet.

"Yeah, I know." Steve said, placing his finger on his earpiece, hesitating for a moment before speaking.

"Close it."

Not a moment after, the beam ceased to exist, and the portal quickly began closing, making me sigh.

"That's it?" I asked, turning to Thor, who nodded.

"That's it, Aurora."

Before I could walk over to him, I noticed Tony's body begin descending through the portal, right as it closed.

"He made it!" I exclaimed excitedly, and Steve chuckled.  

"Son of a gun."

We watched Tony, expecting him to pull off a spectacular, show offy maneuver, but he didn't.

He was unconscious. 

"He's not slowing down." Thor pointed out, swinging Mjolnir, but before he could retrieve Tony, Bruce Banner jumped off a building, still in his green form.

He grabbed Tony from the air, sliding down a building and landing safely on the ground, dipping Tony onto the concrete as we gathered around him.

"Take his helmet off." I said, and Thor carefully ripped the mask of his suit off, and I noticed Tony was unresponsive.

I traded a worried look with Steve, placing my hands on the metal chest of the armour, looking at Tony's face.

"Should I try mouth to mouth?" I asked, but before anyone could respond, the Hulk yelled loudly, causing Tony's eyes to spring open.

"What the hell? What just happened?" He asked, and noticed me sitting next to him.

"Please tell me nobody except you kissed me?" 

"Nobody kissed you, Tony." I said, making him sigh of relief, and I chuckled a little.

"We won." Steve smiled, and Tony clapped.

"Alright. Hey. Alright. Good job, guys." He said, sounding exhausted.

"Let's just not come in tomorrow. Let's just take a day." Tony said, making me nod in agreement.

"Sounds good." 

"Have you guys ever tried shawarma? There's a shawarma joint about two blocks from here." Tony suggested, making us chuckle.

"I don't know what that is, Tony." I admitted, and he laughed.

"I don't know what it is either, but I wanna try it."

"We're not finished yet." Thor announced, looking towards Stark Tower, and I sighed.

Loki.

"And then shawarma after."

I laughed, offering him a hand to help pull him up, and we approached Stark Tower, entering to find Loki crawling onto the stairs, looking three seconds from death.

Clint and Natasha joined us, and I took Thor's hand as we observed Loki cautiously.

He turned around to see us, taking a breather, sighing when we locked eyes.

"If it's all the same to you," Loki said, turning to Tony, who looked unamused.

"I'll have that drink now."

"No, I don't think you will." Thor said, grabbing him and dragging him by the shoulder.

"We are going back to Asgard."

"I'd rather face justice here."

"Not going to happen, brother." I chuckled, placing the tesseract in a suitcase and handing it to Steve.

"I trust you with it the most." I smiled, and he nodded, returning the look and taking it from my hand as we approached the elevator.

"No, no room big guy." Tony said to Bruce, who was still in Hulk form.

"Take the stairs."

He started yelling as the elevator doors closed, and Tony snickered as Steve sent him a disapproving look.

"What?"

I shook my head, smiling as I looked at Thor, who seemed relieved that our issue was over, for now.

•••

After a brief, yet hostile exchange with a Midguardian man by the name of Alexander Pierce, Thor and I found ourselves outside a Shawarma restaurant.

"You wait here." Thor said, pinning Loki to the ground with Mjolnir, and we walked inside, finding Steve, Tony, Bruce, Clint and Natasha.

"Just in time, what do you feel like eating?" Natasha asked, and I shrugged, looking at what they had to offer.

Thor grinned, ordering three seperate things, and I walked over to Steve.

"I'll have what you're having."

"Good choice, I think." Steve smiled softly, looking at the menu.

"I've never been here, so if you don't like it, I'm sorry."

"It's quite alright." I said, placing my hand on his bicep reassuringly.

He smiled at the gesture, and we joined the others sitting down, and the food was delivered shortly after.

"So," Clint said, taking a bite of his food.

"What's the plan for you two, when you leave here?"

"Loki will answer to Odin." Thor responded, happily munching.

"Who is Odin?" Tony asked, and I took a sip of water.

"Our father, he kind of rules Asgard."

"So he's a king?" Tony asked, and I shrugged.

"Of sorts."

"That makes you prince and princess." Bruce pointed out, making me smile.

"We should have been a lot nicer to you in that case, your highness." Steve smiled, and I giggled, shaking my head.

"Not at all, we don't think ourselves above others." I said, and Thor nodded.

"Loki does, but not us."

"How did Loki end up so crazy?" Natasha asked, and Thor traded a look with me.

"He felt like he was living in my shadow, it drove him to madness." My brother answered, and they chewed in silence, taking in the information.

"Do you have the death penalty in Asgard?" Tony asked, and I laughed.

"Loki is not going to be executed, Tony."

"Will you ever come back?" Steve asked, and I looked at Thor.

"Thor has a lady friend here, I'm sure we'll return." I smiled, and the others made accusing sounds, making Thor laugh.

"Besides, you need us to help save the world next time something goes badly, we'll be back."

"If I'm not mistaken, it was your brother who got us into this mess." Clint said teasingly, and I took a sip of my water.

"That is true, yet my intuition tells me it won't be our fault next time." I said, and Steve looked at me.

"Next time?"

I laughed, looking at Steve.

"Please, there will always be a next time."

•••

We all walked over to a bridge, Thor and I holding Loki by his arms, while he was handcuffed and muzzled.

Thor shook hands with everyone, and I gave them all polite nods.

"You might need this." Steve said, handing me the briefcase, and I handed it to Thor, letting him and Bruce sort it out.

"So, this is it?" Steve asked, and I nodded, smiling.

"For a while, I'd say."

"What will you do?" He asked, and I shrugged.

"First I'll have to deal with Loki, then Thor and I have some business to take care of in the nine realms."

"The nine realms?" Steve asked, making me giggle.

"I'll explain later, what will you do?" I asked, and he looked serious for a moment.

"Work."

"Sounds like fun." I smiled, and Steve just chuckled a little, pulling me in for a hug, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Thank you for your help."

"The same to you, I appreciate it." I said, squeezing him a little tighter.

"I didn't realise Midguardians were so friendly."

"You'd be surprised. Until next time." He said, and pulled away from the hug.

"Until next time, Steve."

Thor and I grabbed Loki, taking the case which held the tesseract, causing a large energy beam to form, taking the three of us back to Asgard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 7.1K 22
❝ Y O U M A Y B E R I G H T , Y O U M A Y B E W R O N G B U T S A Y T H A T Y O U ' L L B R I N G M E A L O N G ...
21.1K 400 23
This is just a book of imagines. (note that these are old! definitely not the best quality.)
41.5K 1K 11
{Steve Rogers x Diana Prince} The Avengers
1.9M 50.2K 54
"I'm gonna need you to shut that mouth of yours before you say something you're gonna regret." "Make me." COMPELTE