Starlight Lovers : A Dark Sou...

By nilsy_b

"You have the power to light up the darkness inside me" Highschool sucks!!! Bad grades , less popularity , mi... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
01 ~ Who are you? πŸ‘£
02 ~ Are you a stalker?πŸ‘»
03 ~ Pay me laterπŸ’Έ
04 ~ I hate you 😑
05 ~ Hey , I'm sorry!✨
06 ~ Damn it! 😀
08 ~ I guess it isπŸ’›
09 ~ Class bunker?πŸ€“
10 ~ Confession?🌹

07 ~Let's kiss kiss kiss πŸ’‹

108 15 46
By nilsy_b

~It's there where the life is unfair, unfair and my mouth is anguished~

~Es ahí donde la vida es injusta, injusta y mi boca se angustia~

~*~

Damn it" I cussed under my breath with anger boiling in my body.

"Omg it's Joel right? " Melissa asked zoom in the picture of Joel with another girl.

Looks like a slut though! She was lying next to her holding his arm. I wanted to throw the phone away but yeah it's not mine.

"Guys , I was searching for y'all" Israel joined the conversation and took the seat next to Erick.

"Ohhh wait , that's my brother right?" He asked pointing the picture on Melissa's phone screen.

"Yeah looks like he had so much fun yesterday" I replied with a sarcastic chuckle.

"But you said he was with y" Erick stopped as I prodded his foot under the table.

"Urghh it hurts" Erick whined with a pout and I totally ignored him.

I'm so pissed off right now. He ditched me to go partying with his little slutty girlfriend! You're gonna regret this Joel! I stood up and left my friends searching for Joel. Oh yesh I found him sitting with his glorious dorks! Richard! Chris! Zabdiel!
Including some sluts too except Sofia ( she's Zabdiel's girlfriend and she's very nice to me).

I walked closer and found out that Joel's girlfriend from yesterday's party was there too. Who is she? I haven't seen her before.

"Zabdiel" I called out my brother's name and I noticed that Joel turned around his head immediately.

"Yes sister" Zabdiel replied.

"Hey Nat" Sofia waved me and I did the same back with a smile.

"I'm having a sleepover at Erick's place" I lied ignoring Joel's gaze.

"So what? Why you telling me this?" Zabdiel asked making me clench my teeth.

"Don't wait for me" I said and walked away. What did I even say that??? It's really creepy. I heard someone pulling away a chair standing up. I didn't turn over till I heard his voice call out my name.

"Nat" I stopped as Joel called and he ran up to me.

"I called you yesterday, why didn't you answer?" He asked judging my face and I managed to keep a blank expression. Tried hard to hide my emotions!!!!

"Why would I answer your calls?" I asked him making his eyes widened to my statement.

"I just wanted to check on you" He stated and I laughed with no humour.

"Really Joel?" I chuckled sarcastically. "You don't have to pretend like you give a damn about me" I said making his face go blank. Poor Joelito!

"Okay now what's with this behavior? You were nice to me yesterday" he asked in a angry tone knitting his eyebrows together. This bitchy attitude of his!!!!!

"Yeah I was cause I thought you were nice to me too" I replied back with the same attitude.

"I really was" he .

"Nice my ass" I cussed and Joel looked mad as ever. Who cares duh!

"Don't be a bitch Nat" he hissed and I gasped mockingly

"Look who's calling me a bitch , you fucking stood me up to attend for some stupid party with a bunch of dorks and sluts. Am I the bitch now? You fucking lied too!" I screamed out to face making him flinch to my sudden outburst.

"I lied cause I knew you were gonna be angry like this" He tried to convince me that really cared but de didn't.I know him!

" Why do you care Joel?.....I don't want your explanations anymore , I'm so done with you being a bitch to me everytime when I try to be nice with you. I know you stood me up on purpose" Tears glided down from my eyes and I could feel my cheeks burning hot! I'm pissed and sad.

"I never do such a thing on purpose Nat" he said in a calm tone. How could he be so calm when I'm literally crying my ass out.

"Whatever! I don't wanna talk to you again" I said wiping my tears away.

"If that's what you want let it be" Joel blurted out making my heart sink in to the depths of Pacific ocean.

"Cool" I tried to act calm and cool to his words which made me feel like burying my own self alive. He nodded in a weird way with a smirk and I turned over leaving the place.

I ran to the bathroom and locked myself. Then I cried remembering all the bitchy things he has ever done to me. He's such an asshole!

I stopped crying as I heard someone's footsteps coming towards my direction.

"Nat" I heard Melissa's voice echoed through the hall and I quickly wiped away my tears.

"Yes" I replied in a calm tone.

"Are you okay?" She asked and I flung opened the door walking to the sink. I washed my face and turned around to see Melissa looking at me with her hands on waist. Mommy Mel!

"What happened?" She asked and I shook my head as if I didn't want to tell anything with anyone.

"I ain't gonna leave you now , just tell me what happened?" Melissa insisted grabbing my arm.

"Joel's a bitch" I hissed under my breath.

"It's obvious!" She let out a sarcastic chuckle.

"You know what Mel? He stood me up for three fucking hours to hangout with a donkey looking slut!" blurted out and tears formed again in my eyes.

"I knew that gorgeous asshole was gonna do something like this! Most of the handsome dorks are freaking players honey" she patted my shoulder and took my hands squeezingly.

"Nat please stop crying, you don't deserve him" she pulled me into a warm hug and I hugged back tightly as I was in need for a shoulder to cry and hers was the best. We pulled back and she wiped off my tears and gave me a quick smile.

But I didn't want to stay in school for some reason so I ditched school. Asked Mel to tell Erick and Israel that I was sick and I walked home.

I've never felt like this before, I feel like my heart just shattered into pieces though Joel and I wasn't even a thing. But I guess deep down I had feelings for him but I still haven't figured out whether it's love it attraction. Joel is handsome so I guess every girl has feelings about his not just me. It's not his fault to be that hot and charming!

I threw my school bag in the floor and jumped onto my bed. The scene started repeating in my head and tears fell down from my eyes , I hugged my pillow tightly and cried more and more.

Later my phone buzzed from a text! I took out my phone. Joel huh!?

~Joel: Cry out aloud but make sure you close your windows before that!~

As soon as I saw the text I looked out of my window creepily but he wasn't there. So how does he know I'm crying!?

I ignored the text and laid on my bed.

~Joel: Meet me at our star gazing spot~

Our!? It's mine Joel!!!!! You're the new one here!

I got down from my bed and walked out to our backyard and there he was sitting under our tree with his phone in hands. I sauntered closer and cleared my throat to get his attention.

He turned his head around to see me standing behind him with this creepy look! Puffy eyes and swelled lips!

"Here" he patted the space next to him and I sat down a little bit away from the space he showed me. Awkward!

"Why am I here?" I whispered under my breath and he took a quick glance at me then smiled. What a precious smile!?

'The wind was howling like this swirling storm inside'! Woof I'm kinda into song lyrics!!!! Well the environment was being nice to me! It made a romantic view out of the blue!

"I'm sorry" he apologized and handed me an avacado. I couldn't speak a word as I was shocked by his behavior!

"Apology accepted and what is this!? I aksed pointing the avacado in his hand trying control my laughter and he scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"An avacado" he made a black expression and pouted like a five year old. Poor kid!

"I know idiot , why you giving me this?"

"As a token of apology" He smiled with no teeth and his eyes were filled with pureness.

"An avacado! Seriously?" I laughed out aloud and suddenly the laughter faded as I felt his lips pressed over mine.

A kiss!?

~Vamo a darno beso beso beso~

~*~

Yayy finallyyyyy Joel and Natalia kissed!!!
I never thought of a kiss until CNCO released 'beso'. So this amazing song motivated me for this chapter!

Kindly vote and comment!

Gracias por leer!
Te quiero!✨💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 1.5K 19
After a failed attempt at a relationship, I tried making it on my own, only to be saddled with a new neighbor who exuded charm, danger, and sexual en...
38.8K 1.6K 89
Life has always been the same. Eat. Sleep. Work. Repeat. All this while, it has been a hustle. I thought that finally I can take a breather. Until...
9.2M 424K 79
"You know, it won't physically hurt you to be nice for once." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and groaned. "I don't want to take a chance." t...
78.8K 1.2K 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...