Divergent high

By Lucy_in_Wonderland

In the story Tris Prior goes to Divergent high school. When suddenly a new boy named Four comes to the school... More

School
School Part 2
Al
Parties, truth or dare, and trouble!
Parties, truth or dare and trouble part 2
Am I save?
Memory
Come back to me
Traitor
More jerks
Where am I?
The truth
Save me
Christina's p.o.v.
Get me out of here!
School
It's a date
Why?
Why?
Eric P.O.V.
The date
Four p.o.v.
Mending
Jeanine
Divergent
Get me out of here!
Save me!
Recovering
Christmas
Girlfriend
Parties again
Prom
School's end
Why?
Help!
I will save you!
The woods
Perfect girl
Questions
Reality
Done

Saved at last

538 10 1
By Lucy_in_Wonderland

I wake up to the smell of chemicals. My eyes open to see I am in a hospital room. The room is mainly white. Why am I here? I wonder.

"You're here because I saved you." A voice tells me. I sit up and turn to see Four sitting in a chair next to my bed. The chair looks too small for him.

"Did I say that out loud?" I wonder out loud again.

"Yeah."

"What happened after I was shot?" I ask.

"Peter shot you, you fell and got a concussion. You hit the ground hard enough that you were knocked out. I then shot Peter in the knee and Marcus in the shoulder. Then I called the police and brought you to the hospital. I called your family they should be here any minute. Oh if you are wondering you also have an broken arm."

"Wow!" Is all I say.

"I know. Hey you know you did promise me a date If we made it out alive and I expect one." Four tells me.

"I think right now is not the best time to have one. You know since I am in a HOSPITAL!" I shout at Four.

He gives me a grin in return. Then my parents and Caleb walk in to the room. They hug me but they hug me like if they touch me I will break. I then explain what happened. My mom and dad go talk to my doctor to see how long I will be in here. Caleb says here and trys to talk to Four and I.

"So who are you?" Caleb asks.

"I'm Four and aren't you Caleb?" Four asks.

"Yes I am. You aren't dating Tris are you? You better not be." Caleb says back.

"No not yet but you don't need to worry. I love Tris and I would never hurt her." Four says love in his voice.

"Aw! Four!" I say.

"Well you did just kidnap my sister." Caleb says bluntly.

"Caleb!" I scowl Caleb. "If I forgive him then you should too. After all it did happen to me not you."

Then my mom and dad walk in and tell me I will be here for a week. Ugh! I wish I could do anything but be here. I hate hospitals!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 961 59
I grab his hand and take a deep breath. "Thank you for making me feel happy and alive again. I don't know what I would've done if I hadn't met you." ...
259K 5.5K 32
My name's Cassia Hollester. I'm different from the usual suspects, I'm divergent. Although, I never knew what that actually meant. I'm willing to fin...
7.2K 138 22
((I'm not too good at blurbs but the book is good)) It's the first day of Tris's last year at dauntless high. She can't stand one person: Four. She...
62.1K 1.6K 23
This is a divergent fanfic. Tris is the new girl at divergent high. She has abusive dad and a little brother Caleb, her mom died giving birth to Cale...