šŒšˆš’š‚š‡šˆš„š•šŽš”š’ š‡š„š€...

By kourourou

āš ļøŽ š™·š™øš™°ššƒšš„šš‚ š‘€š‘œš‘‘š‘’š‘Ÿš‘› š“š‘ˆ: When Killua Zoldyck happens to catch a girl hiding on one of the boy bathr... More

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 27

2.8K 134 293
By kourourou

"I have to bring Killua back!"

Your shouting ended up resonating throughout the massive room. You mustered an incredible amount of courage to blurt that out, but not even an ounce of regret was felt through that.

However, for the very first time in your life, your father shot you with his stern (eye color) eyes. Causing you to tense up, as though something life-threatening is after you at that very moment.

"You are not leaving! No one is leaving!" your father declared, practically growling at you. The thought of you venturing outside with lurking potential predators somehow triggered him to be like that.

"Not even us?" Leorio asked in a clueless tone of voice. His index finger pointing at himself. The dumb response from him aggravated your father even more, even earning a glare from him. This caused the bespectacled man to flinch in fear.

"You three. Get out of my sight." your father ordered, but the referred three defied and remained at their positions.

A pair of serious hazel eyes were set on straight towards your father's figure. "We are not leaving." Gon responded. His firm voice unwavered.

Drawing of guns and simultaneous cocking of the weapons followed soon after Gon finished his sentence. Before the four of you knew, all of your father's armed men now have their loaded strap pointed straight towards the three individuals.

They immediately took action even without your father's demand for them to do so.

"Dad, no!" you cried. Attempting to intervene into the scene but two of your father's men have restrained you by grabbing tightly on both of your arms.

Torment can now be seen on your visage as you hissed. "Fck!"

You were not bothered at all to cuss in the presence of your father due to how painful and unnecessarily tight their grip on your arms were.

You relentlessly tried to resist their grip but the excruciating pain is holding you back.

Your father's back is facing you during that occurrence. His cold, rational facade remined. Your father may be stern to you at this rate, however, he couldn't bear to watch her daughter begging and in pain while in the hands of his own men.

By simply raising his hand, he has given his men the signal to take you away from the room. "P-Please listen to me, dad!" your trembling, pleading voice echoed through the empty corridors as you were taken away by your father's men.

"(Your name)!" Gon called on to your name worriedly. As he was about to catch up to you, the guards stepped up before he took another step, one of them pointing a loaded gun right on his forehead.

"This is bad..." Kurapika murmured under his breath. He remained standing like the rest of his friends.

Leorio swallowed the lump in his throat. Beads of sweat are forming on the side of his forehead.

"Oi Gon, It's no use." Leorio uttered Gon, seemingly admitting defeat. "I think it's best if we return the next- G-Gon?!"

Frustrated, and desperate. Gon didn't even think twice, and indolently moved the gun out of his way with the back of his hand, as if he swatted a fly away from him.

This left everyone - except him and your father - to froze on their feet in utter shock.

Ferociously, the spiky-haired teen stomped towards your father, approaching him. And right after, he violently grabbed your father by the collar.

"Let him go this instant!" a squad leader growled. The men shifted their guns in an instant, and now pointed at Gon. They could have fired their weapons before Gon could get to approach their boss. However, they couldn't pay the risk of putting their leader in danger.

At that point, Him's already in a brink of death but surprisingly he's not bothered at all.

Your father didn't consider resisting, but he instead eyed Gon sternly. Somehow, the man was somewhat taken aback by the teenager's raging hazel eyes.

"(Your name) told me that you were absent from most of her life." Gon started."You should be thankful she grew up without holding, not even an ounce of grudge against you." the ravenette grumbled, clear and loud enough for the man before him to hear.

Your father did not respond. With that, Gon resumed. "I am certain you are fully aware of how poorly you're treating your own daughter."

Gon's voice is heavily laced with venom. Which caused by his anger over the fact that two of his dear friends are now caged up like flightless birds.

His firm words made your father register some sense finally. Realization hits him hard in the back, and his cold eyes eventually altered into disheartened ones.

The ravenette teen finally released the man's collar from his grasp with a harshful push, making the man stumble slightly on his feet. Before long, the man regained his composure though his gaze remained below on the tiled-floor.

After what Gon has said, your father is now ashamed that he couldn't bear to look at Gon's blazing eyes again.

What ensued after is dead silence. Without uttering another word, Gon turned on his heel, and exited out of the room. Following behind him are two of his other friends who shared each other's looks at first. They were concerned regarding Gon's sudden change of personality.

The door created a loud thud noise, echoing throughout the room as they closed it shut imperatively.

"Lead them to the gates." a squad leader ordered, in which three or two men obliged and hastily exited the room and followed the three males.

The concerned squad leader glanced over at their boss, who casually left the room without a word as well.

♡♡♡

Instead of heading back to your room, the two men that father has sent to take you away brought you to one of the guest rooms. But it was out of the ordinary.

There are no presence of balconies or any windows at all. All it has is a decent bed, a bathroom, and a heavy metal door.

It's basically prison.

"We're really sorry about this Ms. (Your name). We must do what we have to do to ensure your safety and keep you away from the Hans."

The muffled voice from the other side was heard as they were doing the process of locking the door. The noise of the lock clanks against the metal door while they do so.

You jolt your head up right after hearing what one of the men has mentioned. Did you hear that wrong? Hans?

"What do you mean? It wasn't them. There must be a misunderstanding. I swear! Just let me talk to my father, please!" your voice cracked as you plead repeatedly, not caring that you sounded desperate.

You tried calling out to them as you constantly knocked on the metal door. Unfortunately, you received no response, and it seems the two men already left.

"Damn it!" you yelled infuriatingly as you frustratedly kicked and hit the door like it would ameliorate the situation you're stuck in.

The objective that you have in mind right now is to flee out of the place, and bring Killua back. But at this point, you're aware that no one in the area will try to help you. Alone that thought leads you towards your hopelessness.

You would have tried contacting Gon and the others with your phone, but you must have left it in your room since you bolted out of the room that time. However...

Realization hits you. Lightly patting on your pocket, you let out a sigh of relief after confimirng that it is still there.

♡♡♡

Your father headed straight to the master's bedroom. Closing the door shut behind him, he first glimpsed upon an old, framed photo nailed against the cream-coated wall.

It was a photo of you during your infancy, your father cradling you in the photo. Right beside him, is someone who seems to be a young boy that shares the corresponding features as the man.

A small, sad smile grazed the man's lips. "Considering you've been with her more than me. I wonder what you would do... she's as chaotic and reckless as you are." he whisper beneath his breath.

Feyre City, Green Hotel
10:00PM

In one of the rooms of the Feyre City's prestigious Hotel, Gon can be seen inside, pacing back and forth. The atmosphere in that particular room is heavy and tense, since Gon couldn't seem to calm himself down knowing that you're now imprisoned in your own abode. He is still infuriated, but at the same time worried for you and Killua.

On the other hand, the two males just sat there not knowing what to do. Kurapika will take his leave soon, in the next two days to be specific. As much as he wanted to help his friends get through this, he couldn't neglect his boss' orders.

"Oi, Gon I..."

"No." the ravenette interjected, firmly. "We're not leaving unless he sets (Your name) free. If Killua is here he would do the exact same, or he will most likely do it by himself." he added.

Instead of Leorio concurring to him, the bespectacled man gave him a ticked off look. "Goddammit Gon, I haven't said anything yet. But someone's calling. Let me..."

"Answer it!" Gon abruptly yelled. Interjecting amidst Leorio's sentence again. "That might be (Your name) or Killua!"

"Are you planning to burst my eardrums?!" Leorio growled angrily, a tick mark popping up on his forehead. His one hand covering his one ear. "Refrain from screaming for the love of- hey!"

With Gon's quick reflexes, he swiftly snatched Leorio's phone from his grasp. Before the man could even argue, Gon already tapped the green icon and has the phone already pressed against his ear.

"Are you okay?!"

The two males along him sweat dropped. Gon's stubborn as ever.

The person from the other line didn't respond immediately, for they're startled by Gon's sudden yelling.

"U-Uh...yes sir?" the caller reluctantly responded. It was neither Killua nor you which brought Gon to an utter dismay. "Is Mr. Paradinight with you at this time?" the caller queried.

Gon immediately apologized and passed the phone to Leorio who's as confused as the blonde adult beside him. Reluctantly taking the phone from the ravenette's hand, he soon after excused himself out of the room to proceed on an urgent conversation with his med-assistant who subbed him in his duty from the city.

Gon heaved a deep, hopeless sigh as he sat on the edge of the bed. Kurapika approached him, worried at how his friend is overly stressed over the current perplexing situation.

"We can go through this, Gon." Kurapika assured. Gon didn't respond. He just kept his gaze lowered, trying to figure everything out.

With you, there will be a greater probability that Zoldyck's will set his best friend free, and make him withdraw from inheriting the family business.

Not long after, Leorio returned. That's when Gon felt his phone buzz, and it began ringing from his jean's pocket.

He fished it out and opened, only to jolt up from the mattress he's sitting on when he glimpsed at Killua's number on his device.

"Is that..." Kurapika's words trailed off, soon realizing it wasn't Killua's current phone number on the screen.

Gon shrugged, a tad unsure if he's supposed to answer it or not. Eventually, he tapped on the green icon and pressed his phone against his ear. He didn't yell like the previous time.

Gon turned the speakers on, and they all waited for Killua to speak first from the other line.

"Hello? Thank goodness... Gon?"

"(Your name)?"

The next day
Zoldyck's Manor
9:00 AM

Killua recently visited his little sister, Alluka. Apparently, just like before, the girl's room is located underground. It was the place where she used to be and she despised it utterly.

Though her big brother reassured her by promising that right after he takes over the family business, he will most certainly bring her up to the surface.

However, the idea is strongly opposed by Alluka herself. She told Killua that she can bear living underground as long as her big brother doesn't do anything that will drag himself in his lifetime misery.

Through his nose, he releases a deep sigh. The silverette is much more dejected and frustrated than before. He blames himself for being selfish that he also dragged Alluka into this peril.

He's penetrating through the dimly-lit halls. He noticed the place hasn't changed, not even a bit. The furniture, paintings, and relics are still at its place. It looks the exact same way as how he left it three years ago.

On his way to his room, he suddenly came into a stop upon glimpsing on the familiar looking butler standing right beside his door in a formal posture.

Killua casually approached the butler. Soon after, he recognized him as the same individual who his grandfather recruited three years ago - months before the family set him and little sister free.

Killua heard from the others that he is a proficient butler. He's commended by no other than his father, Silva Zoldyck.

Through the course of three years, that particular butler earned a position from the high rankers. At that rate, he may possibly surpass one of the Zoldyck members.

"The name is Atlas from Elite section one. It's a pleasure to meet you again, Master Killua." the man spoke, interrupting Killua's trail of thought.

'Huh?'

The albino examined the male who's formally bowing before him. "They even gave me a bodyguard?" the silverette scoffed, a smug smile forming his lips.

Killua walked past the butler after. Then all of sudden, he came to a halt once more. Without bothering looking back, the silverette asked.

"Atlas is a weird name. Don't you have a surname?"

There was a pause of dead silence. The male named Atlas seemed to be hesitant at first, but he finally spoke. "I have, but I'd rather not tell. For your father forbids me to do so." he responded with a friendly smile which is subconsciously irritating Killua.

"Hm." Killua took a quick glance from him, before closing his bedroom door shut.

His room was quiet as usual. He had to admit, he's longing for you and his friends that always kindles any atmosphere no matter where.

It saddens him with that thought that he will no longer experience that ever again.

Only Killua can do is to reminisce the memories he made with his friends, especially with you in which he treasured the most. That is at least he could do to make himself happy... at least, for now.

"Two weeks left." Killua whispers to himself weakly.

Two days later
Feyre City
1:00 AM

(Your name)'s point of view:

After enduring the two whole days being locked-up, I'm certain that everything is processed. I am also prepared for what's about to happen in the next hour.

Without Killua's phone, who knows how long I will have to be imprisoned in this room.

I've managed to call Gon and the others. Thankfully, all of us have managed to come up with a plan right before the device's battery runs out.

Sitting right beside me is a dark backpack, where inside there's a navy-blue shirt and dark jeans in it in which Souga has prepared for me. He brought it in my room when he delivered me my dinner earlier.

Believe it or not, Souga is also a part of this escape plan. He told me he trusted me very much even though this will lead him into a severe punishment from his group which he is fully aware of. I must not waste that.

I've been pacing back and forth inside the room while constantly reminding myself that it's futile to retreat now.

Throughout the vicinity, it is under surveillance 24/7 but fortunately, Souga already took care of it. The lights and cameras around the planned escape route will be turned off, but only with a limited amount of time.

The plan we've come up is nerve-wracking for me to even think of. My friends are now risking themselves for me, and this will be the first time I will be withstanding my father.

I shouldn't be upset or nervous. Otherwise I might end up becoming a liability in the group that would jeopardize the plan and drag my friends in more danger.

My trail of thoughts got cut off when I noticed the lights from the hallways turned off. I can tell by the small gap between the door and the tiled floor.

'There's no turning back now.'

Before long, I heard muffled footsteps and rattling noises coming from the hallways which I presume was Souga. I immediately headed towards the door.

"(Your name), wait up for a moment." Souga's muffled voice was heard from the other side. This caused me to be perplexed at the moment. We are in a rush, what is he doing?

Not long after, I concluded what he's attempting to do based on the strong minty distinctive smell from the other side.

In order to not not attract the appointed guards above the floor, Souga applied some sort of Gel or wax on the door hinges so it will guarantee not create loud creaking noises upon opening.

The door didn't open all the way but it was wide enough for my body to slip out.

"Thank you, Souga. I'm sorry for dragging you into this." I mumbled apologetically. Gaze lowered on the floor.
I received a rather disapproval look from him. "Don't be. This is what you wanted, and you deserve to be happy." he whispers back.

I was taken aback by his response for a moment. Souga gently took my hand, now he's practically dragging me through the safest route to the exit.

"We deserve to be happy." EmphaI corrected, smiling as I followed him.

Souga let out a scoff, a sly smile grazing his lips. His eyes are attentively monitoring his way. "Sure." he replied.

End of Chapter 27

I barely reached 3k words 🤡

And didn't have the time to edit it because I've been working on something. It's short and I have to save the rest in the following chapter.

I noticed it's a bit rushed so I wanted to apologize for that.🙏

Thank you for 35.4k reads!

Who cares if I always say my thanks to my friends literally at every chapter. That will not change the fact that all of you are awesome! ❤✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 4.7K 34
ā•°ā”ˆāž¤ *ā‹†ā š²šØš® š­š”š¢š§š¤ š¢'š š©ššš¬š¬ š®š© šš šŸš«šžšž š­š«š¢š© š­šØ š¢š­ššš„š²? š¢ š„š¢š­šžš«ššš„š„š² š¤šžšžš© š¦š² š©ššš¬š¬š©šØš«š­ š¢š§ š¦š² ļæ½...
116K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
342K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...