Fated To Be Together ✔️

By Zoya_001

She is model of innocence; He is anything but innocent. She sees the world in light; He only sees darkness. ... More

Prologue
1. Loneliness
2. Tears
3. Progress?
4. Scared
5. Rules
6. First Time
7. Resistance
8. Box of Past
9. Sweetie Pie
10. Stupid
11. Meeting Him
12. Hate
13. Discipline
14. Red
15. Grand-Father
16. Daddy Dearest
17. Choice
18. Daughter
19. Charity
20. His Choice
21. Missing
22. Finally
23. Mom
24. Chance
25. Accident
26. Crush?
27. Waking up
28. Reckless
29.Slap
30. Name?
31.Rules
32. New Beginning
33. Dinner or Date?
34.Falling
35. Strength
36. Perfection
37. Complicated
38. Her Realisation
39. Support?
40. Kabir's Way
41. Sleep
42. Bir's Claim
43. Perfect Guilt
44. Burden?
45. Father's Son?
47. Kabir's Vow
48. Mysterious?
49. Businessmen & Lasagne
50. Blue
51. Equal?
52. Destruction
53. Betrayal
54. Trust
55. Letter
56. Hope
57. Destruction
58. Lies and Truth
59. Hiding
60. Breaking Down
61. Strength
62. Forgot?
63. Connection
64. Emotions
65. Fate
Bonus Chapter

46. Falling Apart

6.4K 530 138
By Zoya_001

Enjoy Reading (:

__________________________

Present Day:

People would assume that by now Kabir knows that things are never easier for him but he still hoped that at least one thing in his life doesn't get complicated.

Like a fool, he hoped and got betrayed.

His Sunshine left him, leaving some stupid message, which he tore as soon as he read.

He found her and got her back from her favourite place. He knew that she was having anxiety attack and he would have understood her panic, had she not left abruptly and said the stupid things she said.

She was quiet from past four months and now she was questioning their relationship that too because of her pregnancy?

He wondered what will happen if she learns about his plan that begun after he woke up from his accident! She will definitely run away, just like she did today.

And he can't take that risk. Not when his plan is not completed and right now, the baby is his priority. Every plan comes after him or her.

So he has to make her sign those papers. He needed to make sure that his child is not taken away from him.

So he said, "Actions have consequences. You should have thought of it before running away Dr. Zara Inayat Ali."

He used her name for the first time in four months and noticed the hurt that he caused her but he didn't care.

He was so angry at her that he wanted to cut her out of his life because he didn't like weakness and she was being a model of that.

But then calmed himself and started thinking rationally. He knows that he can't cut her out of his life. In his anger he might think like that but he can't lose her, not after he planned everything so carefully.

He badly needed his sweetie pie right now because even though they hurt each other, they were each other's anchor. She would have understood him but then again she would have slapped him, after understanding his play.

Anyways now this game has crossed all the boundaries and he would just have to continue the charade.

But he really needed her to sign those papers.

And so he took a deep breath and noticed her entering the room and sleeping on the bed beside him, yet away from him while turning her back on him for the first time.

He knew that she cried.

She knew he hated tears.

Yet they didn't say anything to each other.

Both of them wondering about the mistakes that they have made and the consequences of them.

Yet both of them knew that this baby was too precious for them and now it was the only thing that was holding them together because the misunderstandings between them were so wide and the gap was too big to be covered.

They have drifted apart.

And this time neither he was going to play any game to be with her nor was she going to try and understand him.

***

Zara woke up next morning feeling unwell and vomited her stomach contents and Kabir was there with her and she felt bad for doubting him or saying those words. He left giving her giving her time to freshen up and she started thinking.

She was wrong to say those words.

But can't he forgive her for one mistake she did? She overlooked the world for him and one time...just one time she acted irrationally and he is behaving as if she meant nothing to him.

He knows about her anxiety attacks, he knows about her childhood fears. Can't he for once understand her?

It wasn't as if she was going to disappear from his life! She was just thinking of shifting to her own apartment which was in neighbourhood to give him some time to think about it.

She herself needed some time.

She accepts her mistake of saying those words and she regretted them the moment they came, but it was her anxiety and fear talking.

And her doubts about their relationship were they wrong?

He never said anything about their relationship, she never asked and it was fine because it was just two of them.

But when she finally questioned him; he just asked her why she was asking him after four months and it was because now they had a tiny human whose well-being is their responsibility.

Earlier she only has herself, her heart in line and she could have handled anything. But a baby can't. What if one day Kabir decides that he doesn't want to be with her? It wasn't as if he made some life time commitment to her.

They didn't have any relationship and she didn't even want that now because of any obligation.

We have this child between us. The only thing that is keeping us together now is my child in your womb. The day I get my child in my hands will be the last day when I'll put up with this attitude of yours!

He said last night. May be he was angry but her fears were now proved right.

Why this cruelty?

She remembered his words and her eyes watered. She washed her face and tears, like always and brushed her teeth and decided to just drink juice and eat some fruits for breakfast and pray that it doesn't come out.

After she took her medicines, Kabir presented her with those dreaded papers.

Legal documents stating that you can't run away with my child nor can you separate me from my baby. Any attempt to do so will separate you from the baby forever.

She remembered his words.

He was not being serious, was he?

How could he even think that she will try and separate him from their baby? All she wanted was to go away quietly if he didn't want a burden. She didn't want her baby to suffer like she did when her mother left and gave the entire society a gossip to last lifetime.

They didn't have any relationship, for God's sake.

She requested him for one last time, "Bir don't make me sign those papers, please. I didn't mean what I said."

Hoping that by now his anger calmed but he just stood rigid.

And Zara closed her eyes wanting to cry but she knew that she couldn't, not in front of him.

He already thinks of her as a weak stupid woman, she can't give him the pleasure of being right.

So she asked for one last time,

"You really want me to sign these papers to give you assurance? Will it make you trust me? I don't understand that if you can't trust me even after four months then how will you trust me after I sign those papers? A piece of paper can't be a judge of human nature."

She pleaded for the last time but he stood stiffly not showing anything. Not that she could understand him if he showed any expression.

Her hazel eyes contacted with his ocean blue ones, for one last time before she closed her eyes and wiped her unshed tears.

She knew that once she signed those papers there was no going back for her, for them because she cannot forgive him for doing this to her, ever. She cannot overlook this.

She carefully read all the clauses on those papers and made sure there was no foul play and finally signed them and sealed their fate.

This was it then.

The end of her unrequited feelings for him.

The end of Bir and Zara.

Now she will live with him but she will not love him.

The naïve Zara who had a crush on her college senior did the mistake of falling in love with him and crossing her boundaries in name of love.

But the mother in her, who was made to sign these papers, the next day she got the news of her pregnancy won't make the same mistake.

Bir and Zara are over.

***

What do I even say?

The papers are the 'it' point for Zara.

Team Zara

Or

Team Kabir

Don't forget to vote, comment and share ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 4.3K 44
❝Our love douses us in flames. It's terrible and deep and wingless, but I'll burn here if you burn here too.❞ ───※ ·❆...
226K 10.6K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
7.5K 413 16
Second book in Her series ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Never rush in love for it never runs out. Let love be the one to knock on your door so tha...
277K 19.7K 83
Abhisekh Rao, a gynecologist, he worked constantly with women yet never found the one who made his heart flutter and run a marathon the way his two b...