Loving The Russian Mafia

By CrystalWings-

"You have a choice either choose me or being a mafia" I added hoping that he'll come back with me and if not... More

Chapter 1: Kidnapped
Chapter 2: Meeting him again
Chapter 3: Where have you been?
Chapter 4: In my arms
Chapter 5: Won't let you go
Chapter 6: My kitten
Chapter 7: His drug
Chapter 8: One last night
Chapter 9: Escaped
Chapter 10: Calm before the storm
Chapter 11: Dilemma
Chapter 12: Family
Chapter 13: Marry me?
Chapter 14: A fake...wait what?
Chapter 15: The storm as the calm ends
Chapter 16: His only escape
Chapter 17: Hello love
Chapter 18: The return
Chapter 19: Thank you
Chapter 20: Until my last breath
Chapter 21: The Knights
Chapter 22: Unforgettable love
Chapter 23: An eventful morning
Chapter 24: The sneak out
Chapter 25: The party
Chapter 26: My everything
Chapter 27: The first time we met
Chapter 28: Just one more time
Chapter 29: He'll always find me
Chapter 30: A special place
Chapter 31: I said yes
Chapter 32: The bad guy
Chapter 33: I'm...
Chapter 34: A promise of love
Chapter 35: He was happy
Chapter 36: Unsaid and incomplete
Chapter 38: His responsibility
Chapter 39: I'm sorry love
Chapter 40: Answer to all my prayers
Chapter 41: Where have you been love?
Chapter 42: Unsaid goodbyes
Chapter 43: A risk worth taking
Chapter 44: His shoulder to cry on
Chapter 45: No words needed
Chapter 46: You are engaged...
Chapter 47: The Mafia's girl
Chapter 48: You are mine
Chapter 49: Not a saint
Chapter 50: Caveman
Chapter 51: I would lose my mind
Chapter 52: Scars on my soul
Chapter 53: To the square of infinity
Epilogue
Scars On Her Soul

Chapter 37: I see you everywhere

16.2K 472 64
By CrystalWings-

Ryan's POV

"David please get me at least some clues about the person who was behind that short-circuit at the mansion, if not the details" I said shaking my head a bit before leaning back against my chair.

"Ryan, we really have been trying very hard to track down who was behind that attack but it's just that...whoever did this is quite good and hard to track down" David replied taking a seat in front of me.

"But it's been months since that incident which is more than enough time for you guys to track down the person who wanted to kill me or Vi...well you know..." I paused stopping myself from even uttering the name that I have been trying to avoid since the past three months.

"And for god's sake don't give me that crap about the attacker being excellent and all...he might be good at his work but I'm the most feared Mafia and also the most successful businessman of Russia David and along with those tags comes a reputation and I need to protect that reputation, I just can't let people think that they can try and mess with me and get away with it" I added not even realising when my voice reached a high pitch.

"I know that man and trust me I'll find whoever wants to have my friend killed" He replied calmly before getting up and walking towards the door as I sighed tiredly, closing my eyes for a moment.

"Ryan. Are you okay man" He asked as I opened my eyes only to see that he was standing a few steps away from the door and still hasn't left.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm fine" I replied nodding a little bit.

"Okay. Now tell me the truth, are you really doing okay" He asked again.

"I mean we all know that you have been trying really hard to pretend that 'I'm all good and Vienna dumping me just one night before our wedding is not affecting me at all', for the past three months...but tell me is that really working well for you" He asked as I just gave him a blank look knowing that he already knows the answer to that question.

"David I won't be saying this again so just listen to me carefully and keep my words in your head...I don't wanna hear that name ever again" I replied a moment later in an oddly calm voice that even surprised me.

"Whoa! You hate her that much man? What the hell actually happened between you two? I mean it's just quite hard to digest that you of all people could hate her" He said frowning.

"I don't hate her" I murmured.

"I can never hate her David" I added.

"Then why is it suddenly so unbearable for you to even hear her name" He asked.

"Because..." I trailed off.

"Look I gave her my word that I would let her go and the more I hear her name...or something related to her the harder it gets for me to keep my word" I said with a sigh.

"I have been fighting with myself each and every day since these past three months...trying to convince myself that I don't want her in my life but the truth is that I do...I do want her...more than anyone else in this world...but the harsh reality is that she doesn't wants me" I added.

"Hearing her name again and again by you...by my family, asking me what happened between her and me in that one single night...just makes it much more hard for me than what it already is" I said shaking my head slightly.

"So hard that I'm afraid that some day I'll search her from any fucking corner of this world and drag her back to me...going against my own words...breaking the promise I made to her that I would let her go" I continued.

"I don't wanna break my promise David...I love her and I always will...nothing and no one can change that, not even her but it's just that we don't always get what we want, do we" I said chuckling.

"But Ryan I'm just concerned about you man...you have thrown yourself into work, you don't even talk to anyone much, your mother, your sisters keep calling you but you don't even answer their calls damnit...they are your family. I have to make excuses to them on your behalf..." David trailed off. 

"When I got to know that you two have decided to get married I was really happy for both of you...I know how much you love her...that's been pretty much evident to everyone ever since highschool and I also know how happy she makes you...but yet you had to sacrifice your love a year back when you stepped into your father's position" He added a moment later.

"So I was happy by the news that you two are getting married...your family was happy too and then suddenly you ask me to arrange tickets for Vie...for them, just one day before your wedding, can you even imagine my surprise? And on top of that you wouldn't even tell me or anyone else what went through between you two" He added.

"I stepped into this world along with you...I left my life behind too...I mean of course now you would be thinking that I didn't even have a family so what life am I talking about..." He said.

"Just for the record I wasn't thinking what you just said. Now please continue" I said interrupting his rant.

"Well thank you" He replied sarcastically.

"I left the chance of a normal life behind me just because I thought that you needed a friend...you used to call me your best friend Ryan...I thought that you trusted me enough to tell me anything...then what happened Ryan...what's changed now" He added shrugging.

"Yes David you are right...you were and still are my best friend but yet what happened between me and her is way too personal for me to go around and tell people...doesn't matters if the people asking are my family or even my best friend" I replied as he just sighed before taking his seat again.

"I get it Ryan...I totally get it and it's fine if you don't wanna talk about what happened but...at least stop doing...what you have been doing since she left" He said.

"And what exactly have I been doing" I asked.

"Working? Ignoring my family? I think that's pretty much normal" I added answering my question myself.

"No it's not normal. You are not just working, you work till you are drained out and don't even get me started on the Mafia business...you have just turned into a ruthless person...not that you weren't ruthless before when it came to the Mafia world but this time...it's just different...you are different" He replied.

"And I consider your family as mine so no offense but I'm going crazy over here with their constant phone calls asking to speak with you and especially that devil Scarlett...I'm sorry but that girl is just beyond annoying, I had no idea anyone could be this annoying until now" He added as I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Oh so this is the real reason of your frustration...and yeah I know Scar can be really annoying sometimes...well all the time" I replied trying to hold my laughter back.

"I know they are worried about me and I'll talk to them, but just...not now...I'm not ready to answer their questions yet" I added in a much more serious tone.

"Well then the least you can do right now is have a drink with me. I do deserve a drink after getting tortured by the 'Knights' everyday...come on let's go" He said already making his way out as I just shook my head before grabbing my coat and following him out.

"Yeah that's like the Ryan I know" David said over the loud music blasting in my ears as I gulped down my drink in one go as we sat in the club's private area where only VIP's were allowed and well since I own this place so yeah I'm allowed anywhere.

Yeah of all the places David just had to bring me to my own club...it almost feels like I'm at work again...except this time with some music and drinks.

"What are they so happy about" I asked to no one in particular pointing at those people who seemed to be enjoying their saturday night while dancing and drinking...some flirting with guys and girls and some just getting drunk out of their limits but yet they all seemed happy and enjoying.

Wait why do I feel like I'm acting like a sixty year old guy judging and getting jealous of the young ones.

"God knows" David replied.

"You know what? You need to have some fun tonight. Go on pick any girl you like...they wouldn't think twice before throwing themselves at you" He added as I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh no. I'm done with women and love for the rest of my life" I replied shaking my head before gulping down another drink.

"Who's talking about love man...just a one night stand" He said shrugging.

"Not in the mood and if I want to have some 'fun' then I know where to find it so you don't need to be my wingman" I replied.

"Hey Ryan. Man it's been so long. Where have you been" Said a familiar voice as we both turned towards the source of the voice and I recognized him instantly as he walked towards us.

Alex, a local businessman whom I met in this club only...he's a good friend but of course he doesn't knows who I'm exactly, he just knows that I'm some big shot businessman.

"David" Alex said giving David a bro hug as I just remained seated on the couch not really in the mood of any pleasantries.

"Excuse me" David said frowning down at his phone before walking out of the private area and also out of the club...I guess.

"So Ryan where have you been, I didn't see you around in the club since a very long time" Alex said hopping into the couch beside me.

"No offense Alex but please stop talking, I'm not in the mood to talk..." I paused having another drink.

"To anyone" I continued, placing the glass down.

"Oh I see" He replied grinning.

"What" I snapped.

"I know that look dude...someone broke your heart" He replied while having his own drink.

"You know what? You are right, you don't need someone to talk to..." He paused before grabbing something from his coat's pocket.

"You need this" He continued while flashing a small packet with something what looked like some white powder in it.

Oh no.

I'm already drunk. I don't think I'm in the position to get stoned too.

"It's the most effective medicine to forget things" He added already opening up the small packet and setting it up on the table in front of us.

"Come on" He said setting some for himself too and without even waiting for me, he bend down to the table for a moment before sitting back up in a dazed manner as I looked down at the table which now didn't have the white powdered lines.

"No man. I don't do drugs" I said shaking my head as he just shrugged, looking too dazed to pay any attention to my words.

Being a Mafia I get to see a lot of drugs...I deal with all this but it's true that I have never tried any of them...I never felt the need to do so.

But he's right...it might really help me to forget things...to forget her...even if it's for a little while.

Yeah I do wanna feel just a moment of peace...I want to have a moment where I'm not thinking about her...where I'm not thinking of our last moments together...or even our happy moments together.

I want to forget how beautiful her eyes are...how mesmerising her smile is...how soft her skin felt...how her hand fit right into mine...the taste of her lips...the warm feeling of her in my arms...her voice...her face...her innocence...the way she called out my name...the way she said she loved me...the way she kissed me...every damn second I spent with her.

I want to forget it all.

I want to forget that I ever met her.

I want to forget that I ever loved her.

Because it hurts.

Because I hate this feeling of not being with her.

And I can't take it anymore.

I'll do anything and everything that'll help me forget her, thinking so I bend down, inhaling and wiping out all the white powdered lines set on the table in one single go.

Jesus Christ!

What the fuck...

What's happening?

Oh.

Is that Vienna?

Why am I seeing her suddenly?

Is she here?

What's she doing here?

This is not a safe place for you love.

"Love" I mumbled.

She shouldn't be here alone...she's a bad and kind of funny drunk...no I'll take...

"Ryan! What the hell" David's familiar voice rang in my ears interrupting my thoughts.

"Alex, did you give him something...he was already in a bad shape" He said running a hand through his hair as Alex just shrugged at him.

"Hey. Don't blame him. He's my friend" I said stammering upon my own words.

"Alex. You are a good friend but you gave me fake stuff man" I said my words directed towards Alex.

"This..." I paused pointed towards the now wiped out table.

"Was supposed to help me forget her...instead it's making me see her...it fucking worked the opposite way..." I continued.

"You know I'm seeing her all around this club right now...this guy's drugs are fucking fake...it was powdered sugar maybe..." I said chuckling, looking up at David.

"Ryan I brought you here so that you could chill out a little bit...but this isn't exactly what I had in mind" He said shaking his head.

"And I had something really important to tell you but now..." He trailed off with a sigh.

"Come on let's go" He said trying to grab my arm to help me stand up.

"No man I own this place...I'll leave whenever I feel like it" I replied jerking his hand away before closing my eyes, crossing my legs over the table and leaning back.

"Stop acting like my babysitter...because I don't need one" I added.

"You know I see her even with my eyes closed" I murmured a moment later.

"She left three months ago...but yet she just doesn't goes away" I added.

"I see you everywhere love" I whispered. 

•••

Hey guys,

I'm so sorry for the delay in updating but...well I was just being lazy.

So there was a little drug use in the last part and I'm sorry if I wrote anything wrong about it or if there was some mistake.

I have no clue about those things.

So coming back to the chapter.

What do you think?

Ryan's heartbroken and he's not handling it well.

Poor Ryan.

And what news did David have?

Anyways,

Please vote, comment and share.

Until next time.

Love,

Crystal ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 17.5K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
9.4M 454K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
349K 14K 39
Book #3 of "The Four" book series Warning: Mature (18+) Content! "I'm a doctor, remember?" I brought my voice down to a husky whisper. "I know exactl...
40.8K 763 54
♡ MAFIA ROMANCE ♡ *BOOK 3 IN "LOVE" SERIES (FINAL) #1 in Mafia (8/4/2023) #1 in brothers best friend (8/4/2023) #10 in enemies to lovers (8/6/2023)...