Eyes • J-Line x Maknae Line ☑️

By jewelofsatzu

"The eyes are the windows to the soul." - William Shakespeare . . . All they wanted was for people to see th... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
NEW BOOK IS OUT!

Epilogue

5.1K 177 103
By jewelofsatzu

"Why don't you guys try switching girlfriends for like a day?" Jihyo suggested while drinking a bottle of Pocari Sweat.

"Yeah won't that be cool?" Nayeon reacted. Dahmo, Satzu, and Michaeng looked at each other. They were fine with it. They trusted each other and they admitted, it sounds like a great idea.

"So when shall we do it?" Sana asked. Jeongyeon suggested. "How about this weekend?"

"Nope, I promised my girl I'd take her out." Chaeyoung said while looking at Mina. "Me too." Dahyun put her arm around Momo.

"It's gonna be our first date as a couple." She continued. Then Momo started being affectionate with her girlfriend.

[A/N: Placed this here for umm... educational purposes. There's a lot more where that came from.]

"What about next weekend?" Tzuyu suggested. It seemed like no one had plans for next weekend so everyone agreed with it.

~~

And a week later, there they were, the three couples were gathered together deciding on whose girlfriend will they go out for today.

They decided to do it by drawing out the J-line's names.

"I got Mina unnie!" Dahyun waddled like a penguin as the 'penguin' just laughed at her goofiness.

"I got Sana unnie!" Chaeyoung said while waving the strip of paper that had Sana's name.

"I got Momo unnie!" Tzuyu said. "Guess I could just take unnie out for food." She chuckled. Momo's face lit up and she nodded her head excitedly.

Before they left with their 'girlfriend' for today, they said their goodbye to their own. Dahyun pecked Momo's lips. "You behave, okay? Chill out with the food." She said then she whispered into Momo's ear.

"Now, you didn't hear this from me but Tzuyu's not as loaded as I am." Dahyun made the money gesture and she purposely said it out loud to annoy the Yoda-like girl.

"Hey! I heard that!" Tzuyu yelled and glared at Dahyun. The rest of the girls just laughed. "I'm not surprised cuz your ears are big." Dahyun told her. These days, Dahyun has been the savage one.

Then the pale girl turned back to Momo who planted a soft kiss on her lips. "See you later, Dubu. I love you." She said and Dahyun whispered back with an 'I love you too.'

"Be good, my cub." Mina patted Chaeyoung's head. "I will, my penguin. Also expect that you'll be taking care of Dahyunnie instead of the other way around." She pointed at Dahyun.

"She just randomly becomes hyper." Chaeng chuckled. "Noted. Sana also." Mina whispered, then she kissed Chaeyoung on the lips.

"I love you, take care." Michaeng did an eskimo kiss.

Meanwhile, with Satzu...

Sana wouldn't want to let go of her girlfriend. Tzuyu found it really adorable on how she was clinging to her.

"Babe, we'll see each other later." Tzuyu giggled while pinching Sana's cheek. The older girl pouted. "I guess you're right." She pecked the taller girl's lips.

"I'll take you out tomorrow." Tzuyu told the sulking girl. "Really?" Sana's face lit up. Tzuyu raised both her eyebrows and grinned as a response.

"Yeah I will." She said. "Okay I'll look forward to that." Sana kissed Tzuyu's cheek. "Have fun with Chaeyoung. I love you." The younger one said. "Have fun with Momo. I love you too." Sana responded.

~~

While walking around with Sana, Chaeng looked around and she was amazed with her surroundings. It was a perfect time for a photoshoot or something.

"Unnie, lemme take a picture of you. It's a really nice view here." Chaeyoung said while stopping Sana to take a picture of her.

After snapping a few pics, Chaeng showed it to her and Sana was satisfied with the outcome.

"I'll send these to Tzuyu in case she wants any of these to be her wallpaper." Chaeyoung said. Then Sana was suddenly curious about that.

"What's her wallpaper now?" She asked because she has never looked through Tzuyu's phone.

"Is that even a question?" Chaeng laughed. "It's you, of course, well it's a selca of you and her the day of our basketball game." She answered.

Sana smiled at the memory. She remembered how shy Tzuyu was when she asked to take a picture with her after they won the basketball game. It was adorable.

"Her lockscreen is a stolen photo of you. She mentioned that it was during the day you guys became official." Chaeyoung added. Sana blushed. She didn't even know Tzuyu took a picture of her.

Sana had to save herself from embarrassment. So she took her phone out and told Chaeyoung she'll take pics of her too.

"I'll take a pic of you too so I could send it to Mina." Sana said as Chaeyoung posed and the older girl snapped some photos of her.

"We should take more photos together while the lighting is still good." Chaeng said and Sana nodded. Sana held her phone up to take a selfie as she and Chaeng smiled through the camera.

~~

"Thanks for the food, Tzuyu." Momo thanked the taller girl while she was munching on a mozzarella stick. "You're welcome, unnie." Literally all they did all day was buying and eating food.

Tzuyu didn't complain though. Momo was the one who suggested what food they should eat and the ones she suggested tasted really good. She was surprised since Momo had only been in Korea for a few months but she knows the food so well.

While walking in the streets, Momo and Tzuyu spotted Yeji, Ryujin, and her classmate, Chaeryeong dancing to hip hop songs they were playing. Then they saw their girlfriends, Lia and Yuna watching them from the side.

The younger girls greeted them and continued breaking it down the dancefloor. The older girls were also even worried that they might break their backs too, and maybe their necks, and their shoulders, and their legs.

But they figured that they'd be fine.

"Woah they're good." Tzuyu complimented the kids. Momo nodded. Yeji asked her to join them and with no hesitation, Momo turned to Tzuyu.

"Hold my mozzarella stick." She gave her food to the younger one and joined the dancing kids. Tzuyu laughed and watched how Momo literally conquered the dancefloor.

Even the 5 other girls were so amazed and they all had their jaws dropped just like how Momo dropped to the ground.

Tzuyu fished her phone out of her pocket and took a video of her unnie dancing. Cuz after that, she's going to show it to the Japanese girl's girlfriend.

~~

Dahyun took Mina to Everland for one reason.

Penguins

Both were so excited that they basically ran to the penguin island.

"Mina unnie, look it's your friends." Dahyun pointed at the penguins. Mina giggled and waved at the creatures. "It's my long lost fam! Hi family!" She greeted.

"So who's this one?" Dahyun jokingly asked while pointing at a penguin that was swimming. Mina played along. "That's my sister, Minari." She answered.

Then she pointed at another random penguin. "That's my brother, Kai." She said. "And that's my cousin, Sharon." She said while naming the rest of the penguins. Dahyun laughed. Mina may be quiet but she definitely has a sense of humor.

"Oh! There's a penguin here." Dahyun gasped with her eyes wide. Mina furrowed her eyebrows. "Huh? Where?" She asked.

"Here. Right in front of me." Dahyun replied back while looking at Mina. The older girl scoffed. Now she understood what she meant. The penguin Dahyun was talking about was herself.

After visiting Everland, they continued to stroll around. Dahyun became like a tourist guide who was touring Mina around. Then they stumbled upon a mini fair. They decided to go in and check it out.

Then they saw a booth where people were getting tattoos. Mina was reminded of Chaeyoung and she and Dahyun decided to check it out. "Do you guys do real tattoos?" Mina asked the people in charge.

One of them answered. "Actually, no maam. We only use this pen-like gadget with ink that is safe for the skin. It's removable. Would you still wanna get one? It's free."

"Actually yes, I just wanted a temporary tattoo." Mina sat down. Another one of the staff asked what kind of tattoo she wanted. Mina turned to Dahyun.

"What do you think I should get?" She asked the younger girl. "I suggest a cub tattoo. Chaeyoung would love it." Dahyun smirked. Mina giggled. "Okay."

And so she got a small tattoo of a cub on her wrist. Mina really liked her tattoo and now she wished it was permanent. No wonder Chaeng was always interested in them.

Since she was going to wash it off at the end of the day, she took a pic of it for memories. She was really excited to show it to her girlfriend.

~~

After their date, all of them met up in a restaurant to eat lunch. They all shared what they did today.

Chaeyoung sent Tzuyu the photos she took of Sana and the taller girl was starstruck with her lover's beauty. She was so quick to make it her new lockscreen.

Tzuyu showed Dahyun the video she took of Momo dancing and the older girl was so amazed with her girlfriend's dancing skills. She found her very hot but of course she kept that thought to herself.

Mina showed her tattoo to Chaeng and at first she thought it was real until Mina told her that it was only temporary. Then the younger girl said that when she turns 18, she'll get a real tattoo of a penguin.

"We should try to do this again some other time." Momo said talking about them switching girlfriends. Everyone agreed with her. "It was really fun." Mina stated.

In Dahyun's car (they were surprised that they could all fit there), Dahyun was driving them to the Japanese girls' home cuz that's where they're all going to hang out in.

They asked Dahyun to play some music. A familiar tune rolled in and they all sang along to the song from beginning to end.

When you look me in the eyes
I catch a glimpse of heaven

I found my paradise

They looked at their respective girlfriends lovingly.

. . .

When you look me in the eyes

. . .

<The End>

______________

This story has finally come to an end. I can't believe my journey in this book is over now 😭

This was the hardest book to write tbh but I managed to do it... whew *wipes sweat*. I really hope you guys liked this book even if the chapters weren't that good towards the end. I didn't even know if this was a good way to end this book but I just followed the plot I planned from the beginning.

But thank you to everyone who supported me and this book. I read a lot of positive feedbacks and it made me really happy and I found it fun reading your comments.

But there's one thing I'd like to request. I hope you're still reading up to this part.

Can I request for you guys not to remove this book from your libraries just yet?

That's because I want you guys to be updated if I post a special chapter for this book or maybe an announcement for a new book 👀

But here's the thing... I could post a special chapter anytime but for the new book, it will take me months from now bcuz I'm busy with school and I don't wanna be disturbed from both school and writing. I also don't want to put that book on hold so we'll just have to wait.

There's actually a greater chance of me publishing that new book because it has already been planned since June, I guess, and I'm really excited and interested to write it and I'm curious of what your reactions might be.

Spoiler? 🚨

No, I won't spoil anything for now 😁

But if I won't push through with the new book, I'll post a special chap for this one.

Also support my other book. It's called "Username: In Another Universe". I just finished that book too. It's basically a 2.0 ver of my book "Username". I suggest you read that first before reading UIAU.

And that's about it, thank you once again. I hope you guys will take care of yourselves. Stay safe from the virus and keep supporting Twice hehe.

Stay tuned for the update as well 😉

- jewelofsatzu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

You and Me By Uno

Fanfiction

211K 6.2K 95
Son Chaeyoung is a college student and the only daughter of the CEO of Son Group of Companies. She had a tragic love story with her first love dying...
20.2K 683 24
She doesn't look like the type of person to go out drinking because she wants to and she definitely doesn't look like the type of person to drink for...
28.3K 1K 87
When Minatozaki Sanas heart gets broken, She promises to never fall in love again, however her friends convince her to find a rebound relationship in...
1.6K 39 20
Sometimes even the coldest of hearts can change, but is there anyone willing to change it? A heartbreaking story that you'd wish you never read. Rea...