Paint My Love

By 28tomlinson

What happens when a good girl falls in love with a bad boy? That's simple, they leave broken hearts, loved up... More

Paint My Love
Chapter 1:They call me Malik
Chapter 2: Never in your wildest dreams
Chapter 3:I hope it's gonna make you notice
Chapter 4:Let's go crazy
Chapter 5 : I can't escape this time
Chapter 6 : Does he know
Chapter 7: And time is frozen
Chapter 8 : The one that I came with
Chapter 9 : We've got all night
Chapter 10 : Nothing to loose
Chapter 11 : There's always room for common ground
Chapter 12 : He knows everything there is to know
Chapter 13 : I'll never be that girl again
Chapter 14:Now I'm asking you to stay
Chapter 15 : Oops
Chapter 16 : Let me kiss you
Chapter 17:I shouldn't have kissed you
Chapter 18:Words don't come easy, without a melody
Chapter 19:Need to take a break and figure it out
Chapter 20:You're looking at me I'm sure
Chapter 21:Can we fall?
Chapter 22:You've got this spell on me
Chapter 23:This is what the night is for
Chapter 24:Can I take you home with me?
Chapter 25:Baby you don't have to worry
Chapter 26 : I wanna be last
Chapter 27:I'm not scared of love
Chapter 28:They don't know about us
Chapter 29:Late night spaces
Chapter 30:If this room was burning
Chapter 31:I hope you won't get up and leave
Chapter 32:Snitch
Chapter 33:Hoping my love won't show
Chapter 34:You don't need to run
Chapter 35:Is this how it ends?
Chapter 36:Throw me a life-line
Chapter 37:I'm saying good-bye
Chapter 38:Packing up and taking off
Chapter 39:You're already on your way
Chapter 40:I've been watching you all night
Chapter 41:The words get trapped
Chapter 42:Do's & Don'ts
Chapter 43:Everything is new to me
Chapter 44:The poet and the beat
Chapter 45:Giving it to someone else
Chapter 47:Nothing's making sense
Chapter 48:Like I was in love again
Chapter 49:The stupid little things
Chapter 50:Falling Slowly
Chapter 51:Searching every lonely place
Chapter 52:Going back to the time
Zia: Part 1
Zia Part 2
Chapter 53:We're Fireproof
Chapter 54:Made all my plans
Chapter 55:Follow My Lead
chapter 56: Look how far we've come~!

Chapter 46:I still get jealous

195 5 4
By 28tomlinson

Louis' POV

"Wow I can't believe that's the same shy Zayn I picked up at the ramps that day; I feel so proud" Priya gushed as we watched Zayn pretty much sing his heart out.
"Yeah I didn't know he had it in him" I chuckled putting an arm around her waist to draw her closer.
"Well, remember that day he sang for Gia at Karen's Café" she reminded me.
"Oh yeah, that pretty much shocked me as well" I admitted.
"It was sweet" she rested her head on my shoulder and I kissed her on the forehead.
"Great song as well" she mumbled paying more attention to the music.
"I'd do the same for you, you know?"
What the hell?! Where did all this cheesy shit come from? I was definitely trying too hard.
"I know you would babe" she smiled up at me and I used the opportunity to give her a quick peck.

'And I give you all of me oh oh'

As I watched Zayn and Perrie finish the song I smiled to myself. This was turning out to be a pretty good day, what with Priya in my arms and everything. The past few weeks had been rough and I found myself either avoiding or fighting with her. I hated to see her upset, but somehow it was easier than just saying what was on my mind. I think I needed to talk to Gia and Zayn a bit more. Honestly, they were the only two people who knew what was going on and they actually gave pretty good advice.
"Ooh my sister would've been dying if she was here" she chuckled pulling away from me to whip her hair up into a pony-tail. Apparently she was hot; I thought so too, but not in terms of her temperature.
"Why?" I laughed.
"Well, first off she thinks he has the best voice on the planet and secondly she'd be so proud of him. She's still in love with him of course" she shrugged casually reaching for my hand again as we made our way out of the crowd. We were gonna go see if they'd allow us backstage to talk to Zayn.
"Yeah how do you even know that? Did she say so?"
I have to admit I do enjoy meddling a good bit.
"No, but she's my sister; I just know"
"Alright love"

Gia's POV

"Swoon much?"
"Huh?" I turned to Laura who was suddenly by my side, don't ask me where she came from or where she'd been all this time; my mind was otherwise occupied.
"Wow, you're totally drooling" she laughed nudging my arm.
"I'm noht!" I defended myself hoping that stupid blush would wipe itself off my fehs.
"It's alright, I get it, he is totally gorgeous; great singing voice as well. I wonder what his speaking voice sounds like. Hot no doubt"
"Gruff, buh soft'n gentle" I notified her, my eyes still trained on him as they ended the song and that girl pulled him in for a tight embrace I wasn't very fond of.
"You reckon?" Laura looked at me with a biht of mischief in her eyes.
"No Laura, I know for a fact"
"Are you being sarcastic?"
"He's Zayn" I sighed.
"Say what now?!"
"Zayn Malik my ex-boyfriend, that's him exiting the stage hand in hand with that blond"
The tone in my voice was sharper than I intended and the jealousy I was obviousleh feelin scared me a biht to be honest.
"Oh my gosh Gia! You havta go talk to him!" she was literalleh jumpin op and down.
"Yeah let's"

Zayn's POV

When we finished the song ah leht out a huge sigh of relief Pez pulled me into a hug and I whispered into her ear.
"That was amazin!"
"I know right!"
We turned around and bowed for the crowd just like we'd been taught. As we walked off the stage she reached for mah hand and I didn't object. Until, I looked out at the 'media' section as we were going down the stairs and my hand and everything else suddenly went completely numb. Thah was Gia! My eyes couldn't be deceiving meh. She wasn't looking at me though; she was talking to a petite red head. I was dragged backstage by a buzzin Perrie Edwards and I ended up in the arms of Liz Hardy.
"Aww love, dat was just ahh perfect!" she gushed letting goh of meh and then embracing Perrie.
"Thank ya" I blushed, my eyes scanning the people moving about. If Gia was one of the reporters then she definitely had a backstage pass.

It was really just a matter of time before I'd be staring into those dark brown eyes I'd been dreaming of for nights on end.
"Zayyynnn there you are mate!"
It was Loueh of course and he immediateleh pulled me into a manly hug.
"You were amazin!" Priya congratulated me over his shoulder.
"Thanks for comin" I broke away from the Tommo and then gave Gia's sister a gentle hug.
"Are you kidding? That was the best show I've ever been to!" she smiled.
"She hasn't been to that many" Loueh whispered to meh loud enough for her to hear.
"Shut op" she shoved him in the arm and I laughed along with them, all the while my eyes scanning the crowd for her.
"Lookin for someone?" Priya asked following my eyes.
"Uhm yeah...Gia" I scratched the back of my neck.
"Oh I invited her but she couldn't make it; she has a reporting assignment somewhere here in London" she put her hand on my shoulder and I shrugged.
"It's okeh ah just wanted to know how she's doin" I mumbled feelin stupid cause I'd been seeing things.
"She's doing alright, I'll tell her you send your-uhm...regards"
"Yeah thanks"
She was gonna seh love wasn't she? 'Just send her my love, it's all hers anyweh'.
"Zayn I hate to pull you away love, but you needa do a few interviews yeah?"
It was Samantha my other vocal coach. I said good-bye to Lou and Pri and then made mah weh to the reporters. This was soh terrifying to do bah myself and ah was freakin out a biht. I knew I'd been trained about whah to seh to the media and stoff buh it was nerve wreckin none the less. Although I didn't have much time to think about it as some woman grabbed my arm, sat meh down on a chair and immediately started asking meh questions. I stumbled through them buh eventualleh managed to give her some information. Once I'd answered all her questions and had given her a selfie she was satisfied and I was free to move on to the next. I used the opportunity to search for Perrie figuring thah it would be much better if we did interviews together, thah weh she could do most of the talkin. I spotted her sitting at a table, sipping a drink; talking to a reporter I couldn't see. I snuck up behind her and put my hands over her eyes resulting in her kinda jumping out of her skin, as expected. Soh the game is thah you like havta guess who the person hiding your eyes is, buh instead of Perrie answering the girl in front of her did.
"Zayn?!"
Okeh my eyes couldn't be playing tricks on me again could they?
"Gia?!" I gawked like an idiuh.
"In the flesh" she winked.

Gia's POV

Once Zayn exited the stage Laura and I made our way backstage to get some exclusives. No my mind was noht focused on gehting some good interviews, buh I was trying my best to stay focused. Zayn had obviousleh moved on and even though I hadn't I could at least act like I had, well a tiny bit anyway. Mehbe ah could like actually interview him and have an ordinary conversation. It all sounded good in theory, buh who was I kidding I knew I couldn't pretend thah my feelings had vanished. I'd known that the moment I'd seen him and my heart started thah unhealthy pounding thing it does. So we goht backstage and I started looking for Mr. Hazel eyes, Raven haired Malik, buh I didn't see him anywhere. Instead ah happened to bump into his girlfriend/singing partner.
"Hey" I smiled at her and she returned the gesture.
"You a reporter?" she eyed me unsure.
"Yeah, something like thah. You were amazin op there" I gestured to the stage.
"Thank ya, ah woz soh nervous" she gushed holding a hand to her chest.
"Well you couldn't tell from where I was standing"
"You're sweet"
"Is it alright if I do an interview?"
"Sure, I'm Perrie by the wey"
"Gia"
We sat down at a table and just started chattin and stuff about music and the show and everything; she was actualleh a really nice girl. And it turned out to be noht at all like an interview; ah think we were both enjoying the conversation. Until he showed up thah is. I hadn't even spotted him until his hands were covering most of her face. They made a cute couple if ah was being honest, buh honesty was the furthest thing from my mind in thah moment. Never in my life have I ever been thah jealous of anyone. The fact thah she goht to be with him and I couldn't was driving meh crazeh. And yet at the same time all of these feelings were soh overwhelming and scarey. It scared me thah ah could be soh cattish and jealous; this wasn't meh at all. I guess Zayn brought out the best and the worst in me.
"Gia?!" he looked at meh like he'd seen a ghost.
"In the flesh" I winked.
"Oh, you two know each other?" Perrie looked up at him and smiled buh neither of us answered her, our eyes were locked on each other.
"What are you doin here?" he asked softly soh I goht the idea thah he didn't mind my presence at all.
"Reporting"
"This for school?"
"Yeah"
"Uhm...how are you Giashka?"
"Is that your full name? It's lovely" Perrie complimented meh and I had to peel my eyes away from Zayn.
"Yes, thank you Pez"
Oh we were on a nickname basis now?
"You wanna interview me?" Zayn looked at meh with a biht of mischief in his eyes. And I was tempted to give in, buh ah was much better at my game of ‘hard to get’ soh I played along.
"Yeah maybeh when I'm done with Perrie, she is the star of the show after all" I smirked and I saw one creep onto his lips as well.
"Aww ya killin meh behbs" he chuckled and then stuffed his hands into his jean pockets.
"I'll just be over there talkin to the very pretty reporters" he shrugged and then walked off.

Zayn's POV

Very pretty reporters, are you kidding meh? The only 'very pretty reporter' around was her and just takin my eyes away was a challenge on its own. She looked really stunning in her blue and white football dress and white heeled sneakers. She had on a little denim jacket thah cut off at her ribs and her hair looked behter than ever. Half of it was braided back onto her scalp and the other half was curled so thah it fell just on her jaw. I went over to talk to some other reporters, buh all the while my eyes kept creeping back to her. She caught me once and she gave meh thah shy blushing smile that she always does. It took a lot for meh noht to just walk over to her and forgeht about this stupid interview. I wanted her to interview meh ah wanted to talk to her...at least for starters.
"Nice meeting you Zayn, I'm sure you're gonna have a very successful career in music" the reporter wink at meh. Was she flirting? Nah she was probableh just doin her job.
"Thank you" ah smiled and then walked aweh from her. I looked for Gia and she gave me a dashing smile. 'Come here you' she mouthed and gestured with her hand; I obviousleh obliged. I was just about in front of her when some guy appeared out of nowhere.
"G, how's it goin?" he was asking her.
"Great actually, just interviewed Perrie, she's great" she chirped.
"She is..." I mumbled just to mehk my presence known.
"Oh Zayn this is Jared" she gestured to the tall green-eyed lad.
"Nice to meet you" I offered him my hand to be polite.
"Oh the pleasure's all mine" he smirked eyeing Gia. Man he was annoying.
"Listen to make it up to you for earlier, I goht you an exclusive with Liz Hardy. She's this amazing vocal coach and she orchestrated that amazing duet you loved so much"
He was looking right into her eyes; she hated thah, buh then again maybeh she didn't anymore. I mean my Gia would've snubbed this guy thah was obviousleh flirting.
"Thanks Jared, buh ah was just about to interview Zayn" she looked at me and winked.
"Yeah" I added for no particular reason.
"Well, she's only available right now; he can wait" he grabbed her arm and she eyed me unsure. Ah felt like I should like tell thah prick to geht his hands off mah girl, buh she wasn't my girl...noht anymore.
"Zayn..." she looked at meh kinda disappointed.
"It's okeh behbs, mehbe lehter" I shrugged.
"Wait" thah guy disappeared for like two seconds and was back before we could even seh anything. And he brought thah petite red head I'd seen earlier, with him.
"Here he is Laura, Zac" he gestured to me and then reached for Gia's hand.
"C'mon G"
"Leht goh of mah hand and its Gia!" she spat as they walked aweh together. Okeh now thah was more like mah Gia, buh either wey she'd still gone with him. And here I was with Red Head. Man this guy was really starting to annoy meh. In fact ah didn't like him at all at this stage. Okeh I'll be honest ah was gehtin jealous.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 10K 36
Have you ever just fallen for someone that you knew wasn't meant for you. Someone that you knew it was wrong for you to want so badly. The feeling th...
98.5K 8.1K 35
WINNER OF THE FANFICTION AWARDS 2017. Ranked #1 out of 77.1k Zayn stories, April 26 2020. Ranked #1 out of 252k Poetry books, May 8 2020. ~ยค~ "You kn...
510K 14.5K 20
Harry Styles was depressed. No one would bother to mess with him, they were all too afraid. He was really tough, I guess you can say he was a "bad bo...
53.2K 1K 52
I think--I think when it's all over, It just comes back in flashes, you know? It's like a kaleidoscope of memories. It just all comes back. But he ne...