Sweet Summer Night

By BwiYoon

A compilation of Vyoon oneshots 💚 More

Off Limits
Vlive
Best Friends
End Of The Year Show (Part 1)
My Center; My Muse (Part 1)
My Center; My Muse (Part 2)
My Center; My Muse (Part 3)
The Heir
Business Project
First Love (Part 1)
First Love (Part 2)
Come Back (Part 1)
Uhm...

End Of The Year Show (Part 2)

300 17 2
By BwiYoon

Summary: BTS couldn't stop themselves in helping Taehyung to make a move to Yoona. But their way of helping seems to be a bit too much for Taehyung.

Note: Lyrics are italicized and there are narrations in between them.
            This story is composed of two parts. 

**********

We have a short break on stage before proceeding to our last 2 songs. I looked over my members and decided that it's the best time to get back to them.

"Kim Taehyung!" They all groaned as I smacked the back of their heads.

I looked at them confidently smirking, "You all know you deserve it." They all looked at me before smirking and I knew that I fucked up.

"You just declared war!" Yoongi hyung answered calmly and my confidence crumbled down.

They won't do even worse things, would they?

I was about to do something to make it up for smacking them when the music started.

"Manager hyung! Why are you doing this to me?!" I screamed as I dragged myself to my position for the intro.

We're here, the fun boys
Here, here, the fun boys
We're here, the fun boys
Fun, fun
I don't even know myself

We scattered all over the stage and jumped around to hype everyone more. My hyungs went near the audience while Jimin and Jungkook was walking towards to artists' area.

We're here, the fun boys
Here, here, the fun boys
We're here, the fun boys
Fun, fun

As I thought about the possible things the two would do, I immediately ran to them to stop them from doing whatever stupid things they are planning.

The fun boys go until the dawn moon sets
This is so fun, all fakeness has gone home
So even if you're tone-deaf or rhythm-deaf
It doesn't matter, throw your timidness away
We're having fun, fun fun fun
Come gather here, I see your shoulder dance

I held their clothes tightly, but do I really think I can withstand Jungkook's power?

Let's ride go with me
I see the peak over there
Add on another prize to my days, I'm becoming weird
You can't go to the peak by being normal baby

Jungkook easily had me let go of their clothes and started running towards Yoona sunbaenim. But before he can reach her, he shouted, "Hyungs! Come here!"

Fun, fun, the engine is on
Fun, fun, the speed is fast
Look at me, I'm gonna go crazy today, don't stop me
Leave, leave, if you don't wanna, just go home

The others pointed at Jungkook and Jimin's direction before rushing to get there while I stood at the middle of the stage, hoping that it would swallow me now.

The moment the music flows
I think I'll go crazy, hey
You're gonna be shaken by my body
Right now, this moment

As if they haven't had enough making fun of me, they decided to stop running and turned to me before signalling me to come over.

Don't ask me, I was always like this
I don't even know, cuz I'm me from start to finish

After a moment of hesitation, I just gave up and walked to them. I was surprised when they all pushed me forward, having me standing right in front of the artists' area and I mentally groaned as I realized that we were told to always do the choreography of the chorus.

Wo Wo Wo Wo
Wo Wo Wo Wo

I danced and sang my part timidly. Just how much more are the members going to tease me?

We're here, the fun boys
Here, here, the fun boys
We're here, the fun boys
Fun, fun
I don't even know myself

They all started to run around again as their 'mission' for the moment is finished and left me hanging my head low while dragging myself away from that area.

My fatal body movements
My insanity is crazy
I wanna do everything my way
So don't touch me

I've suddenly thought about ARMY's reaction right now. They must be disappointed as they thought about me taking a liking to our sunbaenim. That's why I decided to do some body roll for them as my part comes, since I know how much they love it.

Though I'm the oldest, no no no
Though they play with me, no no no
Who cares?
I'm satisfied, OK

My members hollered as they watched me dance but as soon as Jin hyung's part is over, Jungkook suddenly appeared from behind me and covered my mouth.

Sunbaenim his name is V
He's been thinking about you a lot!

I once again felt my heart stop as the members shouted those words and Yoona sunbaenim was seen laughing shyly through the big screen.

Hey hey hey stop stop!
Take your pick, take your pick, Hoshik, take your pick
If hope is with us, we won't know time is passing
Let's wash ourselves with sweat
Today, I'm it, mini miney mo

They all once again left me to run around the stage and I faced sunbaenim before bowing and apologizing.

Stop saying nonsense, you're draining my energy
Don't even think about talking behind my back, I'm quick
I'll bite you with my teeth, till I see blood
Did you eat? In Chinese it's, chi fan le ma

As I looked up to see Yoona sunbaenim's reaction, I am shocked as she mouthed that it's all right, as our eyes met. She even giggled while doing so!

The moment the music flows
I think I'll go crazy, hey
You're gonna be shaken by my body
Right now, this moment

We all stopped running and gathered at the middle of the stage to do our choreography. 

Don't ask me, I was always like this
I don't even know, cuz I'm me from start to finish
Wo Wo Wo Wo
Wo Wo Wo Wo

I was too hyped up with Yoona sunbaenim's giggle causing me to danced harder than ever without me noticing.

All you fun people gather here
Gather here
Any other fun people?
Get behind me
All you fun people gather here
Gather here
Any other fun people?
Get behind me

My suspicions raised as I saw them giving each other a look but I didn't think about it too much because I don't think they can expose me more at this rate.

Don't ask me, I was always like this
I don't even know, cuz I'm me from start to finish

"Right now, it's Girls' Generation!" My knees literally gave up on me.

I ended up kneeling at the middle of the stage, hands covering my face out of embarassment. I knew smacking them would fuck me up big time.

Wo Wo Wo Wo
Wo Wo Wo Wo

If I thought that they couldn't expose me even more, they proved me so wrong as they danced the key parts of Mr. Mr, Gee, Hoot, Genie, Party, and Lion Heart.

We're here, the fun boys
Here, here, the fun boys
We're here, the fun boys
Fun, fun
I don't even know myself

Because of the shock that the six of them just gave me, I couldn't compose myself and dance the last part of our song. I stayed their on my knees, still trying to intake what just happened.

...

"Taehyung-ah, are you mad at us?" Manager hyung asked as we arrived at our waiting area.

We just finished our 4 songs performance and currently chilling out here at the waiting room but we'll leave to go back to the artists' area in just a minute.

"What? Me? No, why?" I wondered and looked at hyung with curiosity.

With the support that Yoona sunbaenim has shown me, I don't think I can get anywhere near mad at this moment.

"You look a bit scary during Dionysus." He mumbled making me laugh.

It must be because I put on a scary and serious look during our last song.

"No, I'm not. I just wanted to look serious that time." I answered while wiping my sweat away.

I also felt guilty for not being able to finish Boyz with Fun so I decided to give my best for Dionysus. We stayed there for a couple of minutes until it's time for the ending of the show where all artists will be on stage and just singing and dancing.

"Taehyung-ah, give this to your sunbaenim." Manager hyung said and handed me a bouquet of red roses.

"W-why me?" I tried my best to avoid manager hyung's eyes as I felt my face heat up.

I looked around the waiting room and just noticed that the other members are nowhere to be seen. Please don't tell me they left me alone here so I can give the bouquet to sunbaenim.

"You know why." Hyung just chuckled before pushing me out of the room to the stage.

I tried my best to resist and was about to succeed until one of our closest bodyguard started to help manager hyung.

"Seriously! I can't do this! I'm gonna die!" I whined as I held onto a pole at the backstage for my dear life.

I can't believe that everyone are going against me. Well, they're technically helping me to get closer to Yoona sunbaenim but everything's just too fast!

"Man up Kim!" Our bodyguard said as he succeeded from separating me from the pole.

I groaned in hopelessness before walking to the stage. I was about to sneak off when Taemin hyung grabbed my arm and pulled me in front where my members are.

"You can do it." Minho hyung tapped my shoulder before leaving me with my very trustworthy members, note the sarcasm.

I sighed in helplessness as they all looked at me. I can already hear them teasing me without even opening their mouth. I continued to fidget as the MCs ends the show and right after we bowed to our fans, I decided that it's time for me to move.

"Y-Yoona sunbaenim!" I ran to her with the bouquet on my sweaty hands.

The nervousness hit me hard as she turned to look at me. That turn definitely took my breath away.

"Taehyung-ssi!" Sunbaenim greeted as she walked to me.

I felt a lump on my throat, causing me to have a hard time to speak so I had to swallow hard first.

"F-for y-yo-you." How idiotic can I even more be?

Stuttering that much for a 2 word phrase really made me a fool of myself. But all those worries disappear as a genuine smile appeared at sunbaenim's gorgeous face.

"Thank you very much!" Yoona sunbaenim said as she smelled the flowers.

"Your performance is really amazing." Sunbaenim added and gave me two thumbs up.

I looked down in embarassment as the teasings of my members came back to me.

"I'm sorry i-if I ever made you u-uncomfortable sunbaenim. My members just really l-love to t-tease me." I said lowly, not knowing what's going on in sunbaenim's mind kills me.

She might even be uncomfortable right now but decides not to mention it.

"You never did! I swear I had so much fun earlier. Seeing you all have fun while performing is really worth watching." Yoona sunbaenim must've read what's on my mind for she assured me so much.

The wide smile on my face showed her how grateful I am. We didn't talk for a moment so I quietly observed her as she tilted her head and picked an envelope in between the flowers. My eyes widened in fear of what my foolish members or manager might have placed on it.

"Sunbaenim, c-can you just r-read it at the backst---" Before I can even complete my sentence, Yoona sunbaenim had already opened the envelope.

My breath hitched as I watched her read the words on the card that I never knew about.

"Text me where." I looked at sunbaenim with mixed emotions. Fear, anxiousness, joy, worry, and thankfulness are all stirring up inside me.

As I am too caught up in my own thoughts and feelings, I can only watch Yoona sunbaenim grab a pen from the bouquet, that I also never knew existed there before, and wrote something at the envelope before handing it to me while she kept the card.

"I'll be waiting." That's all sunbaenim said before running off of the stage.

I looked at the envelope in my hand and almost shouted in joy as I read the words.

If you're really sure about taking me on a date, just text me and I'll tell you when I'm available.

0XX-XXX-XXXX 💜

I never knew that I will be so grateful to my members for making fun out of me. I ran to my members, who's still saying goodbye to the audience, and jumped to them before giving them a tight hug. I'm so happy I can kiss them all over their face but they stopped me before I can do so. They looked at me with a proud grin before we walked off the stage together. The show has ended but the feeling of happiness never left me.

I've never thought that the End of the Year Show will start a new chapter in my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 1.5K 16
Just a Jikook's oneshot compilation... ?
212K 7.6K 25
Compilation of stories I randomly think about TaeKook. TaeKook One Shots Top Kook Bottom Tae
1.6K 31 12
Hi I just made some BTS one-shots when I was bored... hope you enjoy!! 🖤🤍🖤🤍
13.3K 129 5
My BTS Oneshots collection