Did you miss me?? {Scrutinise...

By Yona_Senpai

(Y/N) is a detective who has to stay overnight a few days at her friends Luna's house, her boss told her that... More

Introduction
{Chapter One}
{Chapter two}
{Chapter three}
{Chapter five}
{Chapter six}
{Chapter seven}
{Chapter eight}
{Chapter Nine}
{Chapter Ten}
{Chapter Eleven}
{Chapter Twelve}
{Chapter Thirteen}
{Chapter Fourteen}
{Chapter Fifthteen}
{Chapter Sixteen}
{Chapter Seventeen}
{Chapter Eighteen}
{Chapter Nineteen}
{Chapter Twenty}

{Chapter Four}

665 13 9
By Yona_Senpai

I got to Hannah's house and knocked on the door. It opened a few seconds after. "Yo, what are you here for??" I punched her playfully. "You know why. I need help with what to do exactly on the 'date' with Tanner."

"Ahhh, so you came to me. For date advice really??" I shrugged my shoulders. "You're literally the only one out of us that has ever been on a true date." She face palmed. "That was once. Girl this is your SECOND date for this job. You can do it."

"Oh and I agreed with him picking me up at 7:00pm-"

"YOU WHAT- That's the time that you were supposed to go to Luna's house." I sighed. Looking down. "I couldn't exactly tell him that could I?? And he said he would be busy in the morning."

"Ohhh. Alright. What is your idea?? You normally come to me with an idea."

"Right you are!! Well, my idea is that we could on a walk at the park. Then go to either mine or his house to have dinner??"

"Girl. I told you, you're a natural!! That's a perfect idea. Alright. Get into here. I'll get changed and bring my hair stuff. We can hang out until 5:00pm. At 5:00pm I'll do your hair when you get into the outfit my bro picked out okay??"

I nodded and walked in. "Sure. I'll wait in the living room." She nodded and walked up the stairs. "Oh and our dog will probably say hi. He hasn't seen you in a long time."

"Alright!!" I sat down on the sofa and her dog, Jack. Ran up to me and sat down on my lap, giving me kisses. "Ahaha, I missed you too, Jack!!" I petted him and he laid down on my lap. "I see that he does miss you lots."

"Yup, he sure does." I laughed, Hannah joined me. "Jack, go find Jacob!! We are both going now!!" She dragged me out of the house. "You brought your bike right?? I still have my old helmet. I'll hop on too."

"Alright!! Let's go~" I hit the engine and rode off with Hannah holding onto me to not fall off.

~BACK AT YOUR HOUSE~ We got into my house and are on my couch. "So he literally hanged up before you could tell him your address?? Wow. He isn't even a bit concerned that you would feel a bit of doubt."

"I don't know. But yup. Wait what time is it??" I checked the time and saw that it was 2:12pm. "Crap it's 2:12pm and I haven't had lunch yet."

"It's 2:13pm now but I'll make us lunch. I haven't eaten yet."

"Alright. Thank you, Hannah." She nodded and got to the kitchen, and made us lunch.

~time skip to 4:50pm~ "Alright. You get yourself changed into the outfit. I'll get my hair products out." I nodded and went up to my bedroom. And got into the outfit.

I'm still really nervous for Tanner to see me in this...but why?? Why am I so nervous?! Do I still have the same feelings as I did before...?

I shook my head and slipped on my heels, and walked down the stairs. I was still slightly flushed at the thought of Tanner see me in this outfit.

"Oh shit- you look hot girl. My brother really did do good."

"Oh shut up Hannah!! This dress is still too revealing for my liking."

"You'll do amazing. There is no WAY he wouldn't love you in this outfit. Now let me do your hair."

I nodded and sat down on the chair she placed  down for me. She hummed while doing my hair. I smiled softly feeling her brushing my hair. And curling it.

My heart is beating so fast. I'm scared aren't I?? Wait no....this feeling isn't fear...it's no no, it can't be. Can it?? I can't be excited and nervous over this little date..

"Hello~ Earth to (Y/N)?? I've done your hair."

"Oh- thank you. Sorry, I was in my own world."

"It's alright. It's 6:00pm now. So I should go."

"Alright. Thank you Hannah." She nodded and winked. "Do yo best girl."

"Of course!! Bye!!" I waved as she walked out of the house. I walked over to the mirror in the spare room. And my eyes widened. "Wow, I do look hot. How the fuck did I manage to look like this??" I shrugged and did my own thing for a while.

~AT 7:00pm~ I was washing up the dishes that we used for lunch. When I heard a knock on the door.

Welp. I know for sure that it isn't Hannah. Welp gotta get the door.

I went to the door and opened the door, revealing Tanner. He smiled as he looked at me. "You look beautiful."

"T-thank you. You look handsome too." I looked down at the floor my heart beating fast. "Thank you, (Y/N). So are you reading to go??" He held his hand out, I nodded and took his hand. Leaving the front door. I locked the door. And walked hand in hand with him out of my front garden.

His hands are cold. But it feels nice to be holding his hand like this again....wait what?!

I shook my head and Tanner looked over to me. "Is there something wrong??"

"Ahh no sorry. I was just thinking of something and I got so confused."

"Ah okay. As long as you are okay."

I tilted my head in confusion. "You really are worried about me aren't you?"

"Of course I am. You are my friend, after all."

I looked down and my cheeks flushed a little. "T-thank you." He smiled and squeezed my hand. "You're very much welcome. So where are we going??"

"I was thinking of walking down the park. Then go to either yours or mine for dinner??"

"You have already planned this out?? I guess some things never change."

"Hey!! I have changed some things!!" I pouted and puffed my cheeks out. He only chuckled. "Don't do that, (Y/N). I might not be able to stop myself.."

"Huh?? wouldn't be able to stop yourself from doing what??"

"Aha, just ignore what I said. I was just talking to myself"

"Okay then. But let's get going!!" I pull Tanner along and he got up to my pace and walked with me. "Oh and thank you for asking me to hang out. I'm happy to know you want to get to know me again"

"Of course, aha. Oh there is the park!! Let's go!!" I ran over to the other side of the road. Tanner following by my side. "Oh I forgot to ask you. But why is your hands so cold??"

"I'm not completely sure. I'm not cold for sure. Why do you ask?? Do you want me to stop holding your hand??" He let go of my hand but unconsciously grab hold of his hand again. "Oh- I'll take that as a no, Aha. I didn't realise you like holding my hand that much.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't even realise I did that-"

"It's fine. No need to be sorry. Let's start to walk before we look weird just standing here."

"Y-yeah..."

Why did I do that?! Oh god my heart, please don't beat so fast!! You're going to make Tanner realise my face is beat red.

I looked down as we walked through the park. Tanner stopped and held my chin up with his other cold, yet comforting hand. My face turned even more red. "Are you okay?? You're face is bright red."

"I-I'm fine!!" I slap his hand of and he looked at me shocked. I could feel tears go into my eyes. "I-I'm so sorry!!" I went on my heel and ran the other way, my eyes watering every second.

"Wait, (Y/N)!! oh for fuck's sakes." I heard Tanner call my name and run after me. I ran faster, not caring that I'm wearing heels anymore.

FUCK FUCK FUCK!!, Why did I react like that, I can't do this. I feel butterflies in my stomach whenever I'm near him. He makes my heart race, he makes my face turned beat red at everything he does. I can't hide that fact anymore...but I can't tell him..I cant..I'm sorry Hannah, I'm sorry Yolak. But Tanner....I'm sorry for you the most...

I shook my head running home, I got my helmet and and rushed over to my bike. I looked back and saw Tanner still running after me. "I'm sorry Tanner....I just can't be near you like this. I don't even know if you like me back.." I hit the engine and and road off, feeling tears stream down my face.

....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178 1 37
„Because I f'ing love you!" He screamed back at me, pointing at me with his finger, red in the face. I froze on my spot not even breathing for a mom...
15.3K 527 14
Walking back home, I hear a sound in a slightly dimmed alleyway. So like anybody with a rather large sense of curiosity, I strolled into it. Doing a...
871 25 8
⚠️​Attention: Before reading, the content of this story will contain spoilers for the Moonvale game and for people who have only played the game, spo...
16.7K 1.1K 57
Even in the darkest moments, the beginnings of love can be found. Jayna Chacon is stuck in a rut. Her job is interesting, but she doesn't have any fr...