Attack on Titan Oneshots

بواسطة omnislashed

Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin Oneshots. Title says it all. My drabbles, imagines, scenarios, oneshots... المزيد

Information ; A/N
The Garden and the Flower - Jean x Reader
(Modern AU) Secret Admirer - Levi x Reader
One Late Night (Part 1) - Erwin x Reader
One Late Night (Part 2) - Erwin x Reader
Challenge Accepted - Reiner x Reader
The Escape Plan - Bertholdt x Reader
Unbroken - Mikasa x Reader
(Modern AU) The Waiter - Jean x Reader
The Stroll - Levi x Reader
Mutual Love - Eren x Reader
Drink Away the Problems - Erwin x Reader
Secrets - Bertholdt x Reader
(Modern AU) Reminiscence - Levi x Reader
(Modern AU) Just Stay Home, With Me - Jean x Reader
(Hunger Games AU) Death for All - Eren x Reader
Art Rebels - Armin x Reader
(Mordern AU) Seasons - Marco x Reader
Illusions (Part One) - Levi x Reader
Illusions (Part Two) - Levi x Reader
Curiosity Killed the Cat - Reiner x Reader
Romeo and Juliet- Jean x Reader
Moonlight Sonata (Part 1) - Erwin x Reader
Moonlight Sonata (Part 2) - Erwin x Reader
(Modern AU) Ocean Mist and Happy Spirits - Eren x Reader
(Modern AU) Money Can't Buy Love - Reiner x Reader
Parasomnia - Levi x Reader
Flirting Game: Strong - Bertholdt x Reader
A World Filled with Darkness - Marco x Reader
(Vampire AU) Nocturne - Jean x Reader
(Soul Eater AU) Within Me - Eren x Reader
(Modern AU) Thantophobia - Bertholdt x Reader
The Morning After - Reiner x Reader
(Modern AU) The Band Beginner (Part One) - Jean x Reader
(Modern AU) The Band Beginner (Part Two) - Jean x Reader
(Modern AU) Forever and Always - Marco x Reader
The Best of You - Armin x Reader
(Modern AU) Attack on Frightening - Various x Reader
The Vow of Silence - Eren x Reader
(Modern AU) Peaceful Slumbers - Marco x Reader
(Modern AU) Hope and Liquor - Jean x Reader
New Beginnings (Part One) - Levi x Child!Reader x Eren
A Special Announcement from Mikasa Ackerman
Cycling - Levi x Reader
Where My Heart Belongs - Eren x Reader x Jean
(Modern AU) Obsession - Erwin x Reader
DISCONTINUED
Clarification for the Male Mikasa x Reader Oneshot

The Possibility of Love - Eren x Reader

46.3K 1K 2.3K
بواسطة omnislashed

   Sharp pains throbbed in your lower abdomen, great pressure from hungry teeth threatening to smash your fragile body. Your hands and arms, now caged in this monster's grasp, had no hopes of freeing you from the hands of Death.

It's time to say good bye to the world...

   You closed your eyes, feeling the burning touch of Death engulfing your sides. You weren't ready to face the eternal blackness that you were about to see. You weren't ready to face a soundless, voiceless body that your soul would forever be trapped in. But it was time, and Death wouldn't spare your life even if you were one of God's little angles.

My time is up...

   Your world became dark and blank. Maybe this was the process of your death. You didn't know, since you weren't alive anymore. Or so you thought.

   Inaudible words grasp your eardrums before you fell into what seemed like a deep sleep. You couldn't make out for what they were. All you could do now was embrace the hands of darkness, for a time unknown to yourself.

-------

   The radiant sun's rays passed through panels of the lone, glass window, as your unconscious body laid sleeping on the cushioned bed. You couldn't make out what day it was, but you certainly knew that it was morning. You could fell the sun burning your skin, but you lost all feeling in your limbs, so all you could do was lie there, feeling as crisp as the burnt bread from the Mess Hall.

Another wonderful, boring, and unpleasant day. When the hell am I getting out of this damn coma?

   A male brunette had fallen asleep on your bed, his head resting with his arms folded on the bed, while he sat in an uncomfortable wooden chair. His breaths were steady - in sync with yours - and he never stirred nor whimpered in his unusually peaceful slumber.

After a few moments, a black haired female opened the door, and through your coma, you heard the sound of the knob twisting.

Probably Mikasa again. Eren's been sleeping by my side ever since I even got in this mess. Why didn't I just die right when I was about to? Fuck you, Death. I want a refund!

The small footsteps treaded its way closer to you, and you felt the movement of Mikasa trying to wake up Eren beside you.

"Mmm..."

You felt Eren stir in his sleep, before finally lifting his head from the bed, rubbing his tired, turquoise eyes. He looked around the room before his eyes laid on your sleeping form, smiling to himself at the sight of you.

"Eren." interrupted Mikasa, with her usual stoic expression. The brunette turned around and yawned, greeting his sister with a simple 'hi'.

"You missed breakfast again," sighed the female with her eyes closed. She opened them back up, her gaze focused on your pale, calm face. "Missing breakfast isn't good for you, Eren."

"So what? It's just breakfast." retorted the brunette, laying his head back down on the bed while his gaze was fixed on her.

Uhm, breakfast is the best thing ever! Especially since you get to eat it in solids, titan boy...

"Eren, this is your 19th time missing breakfast - in two months. Stop sleeping here-"

Two months? I've been in a coma for two months? What the actual hell?

"You actually counted?" he asked, raising an eyebrow before going back to the bland point. "And no!" he quickly stood up from his position, his before tired eyes were now burning with rage and sadness.

Sheesh...

"If (y/n) wakes up and I'm not there, I-"

"You'll be fine, Eren. And she'll be too. But the problem is, we don't know when she'll wake up."

I catch your drift, Mikasa.

"She's going to...one day. And I'll be there on that day!"

"Stop shouting," she retorted, placing a hand on his shoulder to try calm him down. He finally sighed and sat back down on his chair, his gaze fixed on your sleeping face that he wished he could see alive again. You'd been in a coma for two months, and ever since, Eren had been by your side. He slept by your bed every night, and would sometimes talk to you even though he knew you couldn't hear him.

Of course I could hear him, he just doesn't know...

"Anyways, come eat lunch. You're probably starving." Mikasa broke the ice after a few moments of Eren admiring your sleeping beauty.

"I'm fine." he retorted, sighing as he slumped back in the chair. He'd been waiting since the day you were put in that bed... waiting for you to wake up and see his bright, turquoise eyes that beamed with determination.

"Eren." the female demanded, brining her expression to a rather scolding one. He'd been skipping morning - and sometimes lunch - meals ever since you had been in this coma, and would regularly get scolded by Mikasa for it. But this time, it seemed that she was rather pissed off more than usual.

The male brunette frustratingly ran a hand through his hair, and reluctantly stood up from his chair, taking one last look at your sleeping grace before turning away towards Mikasa. His eyes were filled with sadness and sleep deprivation. Every night, he'd stay up with you to see if you'd awake at any moment during the night, but as always, you didn't.

"Fine." was all he said before walking past his sister and out the door, his footsteps heading towards the Mess Hall. You heard the faint sound of his footsteps finally disappear, and you suddenly felt the presence of someone near your bed, gazing at you as they held a respective, soft glare from above.

"(Y/n)," began the voice. You instantly knew it was Mikasa, since you didn't hear her leave the room after Eren did. "Wake up soon. For you and Eren's sake."

With that, she left your sleeping mind and body on the bed by exiting the room and closing the door quietly, you hearing the faint sound of her footsteps that were slower than Eren's. The ringing of silence began to envelope your mind once again, leaving you bored and unamused at the look of another long, boring day.

Dammit, (y/n). You better wake up soon!

-------

The next day had somewhat rolled by quicker than usual, and for some reason, you began to become aware of the feeling of your body - feet, toes, arms, fingers. You had also felt the ringing of silence disappear as you began to hear your own steady, slow breaths. It was strange, but for some reason, you hoped that today would be the day you'd finally wake up.

As always, you felt the presence of someone next to your bed, sleeping soundingly on the white covers with their head rested on it. Their breathing patterns were slow and even, and never stirred nor whimpered in their sleep (like always).

All of a sudden, you had slowly opened your eyes, the blinding, white light of the sun causing you to wince. You shut then back close for a moment, before sucking it up and opening them back again, now used to the bright light. You saw the brown, wooden walls around you, with the single window on the side that revealed the outside with blue skies and white clouds, greeted by a happy, burning sun. You yawned as you looked down, seeing the white blanket covering up to your waist. You also felt a wrapped, enveloping sensation on your lower abdomen, and you instinctively unveiled it from the blanket. Before you was your waist wrapped around in white bandaging, coated with a light shade of red, which you knew was blood. The only thing you remembered was the feeling of a titan's bone crushing teeth puncturing your waist before it could eat you, and the sudden shout of your name before you blacked out.

You look to the side, seeing Eren sound asleep on the bed, breathing slowly. You smiled at the sight of him, seeing him at peace after a lot of shit that went down in the Scouting Legion. Aside from that, he was officially the first person you saw when you first woke up.

As if on cue, he stirred in his sleep before opening up his eyes, revealing the vivd, turquoise colored orbs that adored you very much. As his vision adjusted, his eyes widened at your now sitting up position, your curious, tired (e/c) hues staring back at him, with a greeting smile. He instinctively sat up and beamed with excitement, his sweet smiling saying it all.

"(Y/n)! Y-you're awake!" he reached over and hugged your pale form, as you smiled at hugged him back lightly. You took in his scent, as the first thing you smelled after you woke up. For some reason, you began noting the things you had seen first after a while mentally.

"Good morning, Eren." you greet, your voice a but groggy and tired. You felt the vibrations of his chest as he chuckled, pulling back as he stared into your tired eyes. He smiled greatly and sweetly at you, hugging you tighter.

"I should be saying the same to you," he replied, leaning over so that his head rested in the crook of your neck. You felt his steady, warm breaths that coated your neck, slightly shivering at the touch. You laughed and hugged him back once again.

"So, uh, how did I get here?" you ask, pulling away from the brunette. "The only thing I remember is me on the verge of death and someone calling my name..."

His eyes widened for a spilt second, and he averted his gaze as he began blushing at your statement. You raise an eyebrow as you waited for an explanation of how you got here.

"Well, I saw you almost getting eaten, so I shouted your name before I got up to that titan and forced its mouth open. I carried you out and tried to get to the infirmary as fast as I could..."

Your eyes widened at you felt your face heating up, as your lips twitched a smile at his statement.

Eren...saved me?

"You...s-saved me," you replied, looking deep into his turquoise hues that sparkled in the sunlight. He directed his eyes at you, and smiled sheepishly at your statement. For some reason, you felt your eyes well up in slight tears, the thought of him saving you warming your heart. When you blinked, a teardrop had fallen down onto the blanket, and you kept your gaze downward with a promising smile.

I just realized...

Without Eren saving me, I would have never felt happiness before I died...

"Th-thank you," you replied, your voice shuddering.

He directing his gaze towards yours, and realized that you were crying. He reached for your hand and held it, rubbing his thumb on your palm. His hand was warm and protective, a weird feeling you had never felt before. You barely talked nor interacted with Eren whatsoever, and finding out that he was the one that saved you warmed your heart to the depths of the ocean. Well, at least you knew that the ocean was really deep... or at least that was what Armin claimed to be.

"Why did you save me?" you unconsciously ask, bringing his attention to your tear filled eyes. A shade of pink tinted across his features, causing him to avert his eyes in embarrassment.

"I almost lost you... and I'm not planning on hanging onto that edge anymore,"

"Eren, what are you-"

"(Y/n), I... I love you."

Your (e/c) hues widened in surprise, feeling the tears of happiness well up. Eren loved you, as he was willing to sacrifice himself just so you could live. He cared about you, and hearing him say those three heartwarming words made your insides all fluffy and tingly, shades of pink coating your pale face.

"I'm scared that if I don't tell you now, I'll never get the chance in the future..."

"Eren..."

His face was now in front of yours, his turquoise eyes gleaming with passion towards your teary (e/c) ones. You saw his stunning features up close - his cheek bones that stood out, the curves on his pale lips, and most importantly, his gorgeous eyes that perfected everything about him. The way he stared at you made your face blush even more, the flustered feeling of your emotions returning as he began to lean closer, the gap between your faces enclosing.

Before you knew it, he placed his warm, soft lips on yours, his hand snaking to the back of your neck, pulling you closet to him. You raised your arms to hang it around his neck, as you both began to deepen the kiss. Soft, smooth movements between your lips and his made him wanting more, his other hand trailing up to your face, cupping the side of your cheek. He trailed his tongue across your bottom lip, asking for entrance. Unconsciously, you opened your mouth a bit, letting his wet muscle invade your cavern, immediately taking dominance over you. The feeling of euphoria, mixed emotions, and the warmth in your heart felt you happy and finally at peace. Love, in a world like this, was surprisingly possible. The constant worry of death everyday was inevitable, and you had absolutely no time to carry on your emotions towards another being. But since you had missed so much time from your life that could end any day soon, you felt that it was time to live a little, even if it meant for the most littlest time.

Your lungs asked for air, and so did he, before you both finally pulled away, slightly panting at the lack of oxygen. Your (e/c) hues were locked on his bright, turquoise ones, gleaming with passion and happiness. He smiled warmly before grasping his warm, soft hand in yours, rubbing the back of it with his thumb.

"I didn't think that you'd feel the same way, or are you just repaying me back for saving your life?" his voice broke the silence, making your eyebrow raise in confusing.

Even if I were to repay back his debt, I wouldn't use his emotions as barter...

"If I were to pay you back, I wouldn't be alive in the end," your voice was small and quiet, due to the lack of rest from being in a coma for two months. "You were willing to die just so that I could live. A debt like that couldn't be repaid, at least in my opinion."

"It could be repaid," he replied, a smile washing over his face. His dark, brown hair was shinning in the sunlight that illuminated the room, bringing out his eyes and small features.

"...if you marry me."

Your eyes immediately widened, your mouth going agape at his subtle words. Your heart raced, the amount of beating could easily ignite a fire at the speed. Crimson shades of red flashed over your face, making your insides squeal with realization. Marriage? At this age - especially when he had just confessed his love for you?

"Eren! But we've only-"

"I meant in the future, silly," he chuckled at your reaction, lightly tapping your nose as you blinked in relief yet surprise. "I wouldn't take things so fast..."

"Oh..." you trailed off, sheepishly smiling at his false statement. "But really, I could never repay you for saving my life,"

"You can. By staying alive."

You looked at him, seeing that his eyes were burning with determination and seriousness now. You breathed slightly, seeing him so committed about your lifespan and availability to live the rest of your shattered life. That feeling of warmth in your heart returned, the corners of your lips lifting into a promising smile. Warm tears pricked the corners of your eyes in happiness, each filled with promise and commitment.

"I'll stay alive, no matter what."

Love, the feeling of deep affection, the romantic attachment towards one another, was possible in a world like this.

It always has been.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

16.9K 218 8
[no longer adding chapters] Various character x reader !! I'll put down the characters I have wrote about down here ¡ x = one shot X = included in a...
27.6K 220 6
Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin One Shots. Have an OTP? I do too. Want to see them be fluffy together, or have a lemon? Or do you want to see you...
3.4K 39 14
Edit: y'all,,, these and old and bad, yet you guys seem to enjoy them qwq thanks to all of you for your support! <3 My first fanfiction! I will be wr...
2.2K 41 19
Feel free to request for any SNK character! Headcannons, oneshots, and drabbles galore ~ Any and all artwork used in this story was found on Pinteres...