when the sky cries | bnha x F...

Από PastelKats

" falling in love is like the rain. it's unpredictable, but there are always signs before it completely fal... Περισσότερα

made it
first day
rosy cheeks
entrance exams
school for heroes
test
team b
his power
reader's introduction
break in
the attack on USJ
mommy
family introduction
purple haired cat
training or dating
enter: sports festival
calvary battle
his story
reader's first round
fiasco
blush
carnival
the name for a hero
do the d.a.n.c.e
drug
swing
hero killer
end of an era
the praise you deserved
10 PM
train ride to hosu
water healing
the news
we meet again
fighting teachers
shopping gone wrong
pool day
let's start: training camp
out of the forest
training camp day 2
thriller night
attack on league of villain
for the love of a daughter
capture
stolen
like, (y/n)-doo, where are you?!
strange
pizza-la
it's time to go home
the guilt
dysphoria
hole in the wall...literally
into the dorms
create those ultimate moves
it's love!
ight ima head out
shiketsu high lurking
rush!!
rescue exercises
you're gonna go far, kid.
apart of the secret
too much to process
unrivaled
a goodnight kiss
shinso and monoma
something new
eri
step 1
unforeseen hope
infinite 100%
unexpected kiss
a whole new meaning
the planning of the school festival
suprise shawty
too late
time flys by fast when you're working hard
(y/n), i've gotta tell you something
izuku midoriya
katsuki bakugou
shoto todoroki
eijiro kirishima
denki kaminari
tenya iida
hitoshi shinso
ochako uraraka
momo yaoyorozu
kyouka jirou
tsuyu asui
the end ♡

an unpleasant talk

8.4K 372 193
Από PastelKats

chapter 66 | an unpleasant talk

────────────────────

"(Y/N), Midoryia, morning!" Kirishima waved at the two of you who were walking out the dorms.

"Hey!" You gave the boy a wave.

"Are you guys also going to your work study today?" Kirishima asked. "What a coincidence."

You nodded, while Izuku spoke. "They haven't called me in for a while, so it's like I'm finally going in again. I was told me didn't need our costumes, though." He said.

"Oh? Morning! You three going in today?" Ochako asked, her and Tsu gave you a wave that you returned.

"Yeah." Izuku said.

"What a coincidence. We are, too." Tsu smiled. "Let's head off to the train station, then!" You cheered, turning away and beginning to walk off. The other four began to rush to your side, following along.

On the way there, two heroes had stopped and offered to head to the station with you and your group. "There are a lot of heroes.." Kirishima mumbles, you nodded in agreement, trying not to laugh at their costumes.

While at the station, you had noticed how all of you were making your way to the same place. "I didn't know you guys were also going this way." You said, tilting your head to the side, causing the four to die from cuteness.

'(Y/N) is so cute when she tilts her head!!!'

An hour later, you had finally reached your destination. The five of you meeting The Big Three.

'It's kinda weird that we're all here together...'

Walking into the building, your eyes widen at the amount of heroes gathered together. You noticed your teacher was here, too. Along side him was Triton and Night Stone.

"Yo! (Y/N)!" Triton calls out, motioning for you to come over. Walking over to them, you greet them. "Hey..what's happening?"

"Good Morning, Aquarius. Sir Nighteye is just about to explain." Night Stone says. Nodding, you turn to the direction of Sir as he begins to speak. "Let's get started, everyone."

────────────────────

Throughout that meeting, you were on edge the whole time. 'This is serious..I'm still surprised they're having the students join in on this. I guess I'll just have to do my best to not let anyone down.'

Rock Lock had pissed you off quite a bit and you even had a go at him, instantly getting shut down by Aizawa after but it was worth it.

You sat with the rest of the students at a small table. You couldn't seem to let go of Eri, the girl constantly in your head. 'We've got to do this for Eri.'

Aizawa walks in, coming over to the table. "Is this a wake or something?"

"Mr Aizawa.." Tsu looks over in surprise. You look up at him, the two of you make eye contact before you break it and look back to the table.

"Oh, call me Eraser Head outside of school. But man, I was going to recommend that your work studies be suspended today..."

"What?!" The five of you jump up in your seats. "Why, after all this time?" Kirishima asks.

"Man, this sucks! I'm leaving!" You jump outta your seat, marching to the door.
"(Y/N)!" Nejire calls out in worry. "Gotta go piss." You say before rushing out the room.

Stumbling into the bathroom, you splash water onto your face and tug your hair in frustration.

'Why does everything seem so weird lately? Not just this whole Eri thing, but with some of my friends at school? Why does some of my relationships with some of them seem different than from before? And to top it all off I don't know if I can help Eri. Things have been so stressful lately I just wanna go home and watch anime right now.'

After a couple of minutes, you composed yourself and strutted out of the bathroom. Sighing, you pull out a bar of chocolate from your non-uniform jacket and began to munch on it.

"(Y/N)." A gruff voice calls out from behind. Turning around, you watch Aizawa as he shoves his hands into his pockets and walks over to you.

"Yeah?" You harshly chew on the chocolate.

"You heard them say the League of Villains could be involved, during the meeting, right? That changes things." He scratches the back of his head.

"...Yeah.." You mumble. "I did." You spoke a bit louder this time, avoiding eye contact with your teacher.

"You know, (Y/N). I worry for you, and the rest of your classmates if you do this. Unfortunately, I'm sure that if I stop you now, you'll rush out again on your own." Aizawa bends down to reach eye level with you, "I'll be right here, and I'll make sure you'll be okay. That is, if you're going to do this properly, (Y/N). Got that, trouble maker?" He lightly pats you on the head, and gives you the tiniest smile. "You aren't a burden, (Y/N). You never have been. I'm sorry I wasn't able to tell you sooner, but I'm right here now."

You can't control the feeling in your chest, you weren't sure what it was called, but the feeling of having your teacher care about you and tell you that you weren't a burden had your eyes water lightly. You had felt loved, although he doesn't show it, you knew that he meant what he said.

"...Thanks." You swallowed loudly. Aizawa gets back up and turns the other way, walking off. "And (Y/N), one more thing." He stops and faces you, "That jacket isn't apart of the dress code."

He turns away and walks off again, smiling to himself after seeing your face. "I'M NOT TAKING THIS JACKET OFF, SENSEI!" You shout before running off to find your friends.

"I know..." He mumbles, with the tiniest smile.

────────────────────

Aizawa and (Y/N)'s father / daughter relationship is so pure jfjsjfjek goodbye. I know how much y'all love this trash man ❤️ Next chapter I'll post a drawing of Night Stone for y'all :}

Fanart time!!! These are all so wonderful thank you!

Sporky-Dork

pilotoftheplane

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

81 2 10
•All BHA characters are belong to the creator. •Please keep in mind that the story won't fully following the manga or the anime. •Apologies if there'...
165K 3.7K 61
The storm only continues raging on, rain descending heavily from above, and Momo and Shoto are in the center of it all. Will they be able to find the...
160K 3.7K 31
[F/N] just moved to Musutafu, Japan and is attending a new school, U.A. High School! He finds a few familiar faces, but an unexpected situation occur...
2.7K 102 13
written by, @sokimiyum ⓘ og: Kōhei Horikoshi ⓘ status : ongoing ᝰ.ᐟ " Talk to the countless me who were created by misunderstandings " ⁺...