an unpleasant talk

chapter 66 | an unpleasant talk

────────────────────

"(Y/N), Midoryia, morning!" Kirishima waved at the two of you who were walking out the dorms.

"Hey!" You gave the boy a wave.

"Are you guys also going to your work study today?" Kirishima asked. "What a coincidence."

You nodded, while Izuku spoke. "They haven't called me in for a while, so it's like I'm finally going in again. I was told me didn't need our costumes, though." He said.

"Oh? Morning! You three going in today?" Ochako asked, her and Tsu gave you a wave that you returned.

"Yeah." Izuku said.

"What a coincidence. We are, too." Tsu smiled. "Let's head off to the train station, then!" You cheered, turning away and beginning to walk off. The other four began to rush to your side, following along.

On the way there, two heroes had stopped and offered to head to the station with you and your group. "There are a lot of heroes.." Kirishima mumbles, you nodded in agreement, trying not to laugh at their costumes.

While at the station, you had noticed how all of you were making your way to the same place. "I didn't know you guys were also going this way." You said, tilting your head to the side, causing the four to die from cuteness.

'(Y/N) is so cute when she tilts her head!!!'

An hour later, you had finally reached your destination. The five of you meeting The Big Three.

'It's kinda weird that we're all here together...'

Walking into the building, your eyes widen at the amount of heroes gathered together. You noticed your teacher was here, too. Along side him was Triton and Night Stone.

"Yo! (Y/N)!" Triton calls out, motioning for you to come over. Walking over to them, you greet them. "Hey..what's happening?"

"Good Morning, Aquarius. Sir Nighteye is just about to explain." Night Stone says. Nodding, you turn to the direction of Sir as he begins to speak. "Let's get started, everyone."

────────────────────

Throughout that meeting, you were on edge the whole time. 'This is serious..I'm still surprised they're having the students join in on this. I guess I'll just have to do my best to not let anyone down.'

Rock Lock had pissed you off quite a bit and you even had a go at him, instantly getting shut down by Aizawa after but it was worth it.

You sat with the rest of the students at a small table. You couldn't seem to let go of Eri, the girl constantly in your head. 'We've got to do this for Eri.'