tsuyu asui

࿐ if you picked

if you picked...

Tsuyu Asui

────────────────────

"(Y/N), I've gotta tell you something." Tsuyu's usual croaky voice was laced with slight anxiety and you turned in concern.

Your brows furrowed in concern, "Hey, yeah of, course. Is something wrong? You're not lookin' or soundin' too hot, Tsu."

She shrugs her shoulders, "Don't worry, (Y/N). Could we please go outside? Kero."

You nod, "Why outside?"

She glances around at the few eyes on her, "I would rather have no one else hear this conversation, please."

You ponder for a moment, "Uh, alright. I get it, so no worries."

You understand and lead her outside. Tsuyu can't help but sweat nervously. She decided to do this confession without any second thought when she overheard someone else planning a confession of their own.

She knew she had no other choice but to get a move on and hurry. She just needed to let you know, her feelings were growing stronger for you everyday.

She just wasn't sure how she was going to get the right words out to express how she felt for you. Tsu decided it would be best to go with what she does best, and that was speaking whatever was on her mind.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry I called you to come out right when you're about to go to bed, but I really needed to tell you this!" Her voice is shaky and you decide not to joke around.

"Yes, what's wrong, Tsu?"

She grabs your hands and holds them up to her chest, your surprised at the beating of her heart and you could feel yourself becoming embarrassed. "Tsu-"

"This is how I feel whenever you're around me, kero. Nobody has ever made me feel like this and at first it scared me, but now I've grown to love this feeling," She holds your hands tighter, "Please let me know how you feel, kero. I hope I haven't crossed any boundaries and made you uncomfortable, I've probably done that before without realizing.."

Tsu sticks her tongue out as she waits for you to reply. "Are you for real?" You ask, eyes wide in surprise.

She nods, "I don't make jokes like these, (Y/N)."

You nod, "Y-Yeah, you're right. It just caught me by surprise, honestly. Are you sure..?"

She nods. You grin, "That's great then! I accept!"

You reach closer and wrap your arms around her. She quickly wraps her arms around you and the two of you hold each other in your arms. "We're gonna be the coolest couple on the block, Tsu."

"Kero Kero."

────────────────────

our favorite frog is here ! ;D hope you liked her ending.