unrivaled

chapter 61 | unrivaled

────────────────────

The Big Three all snapped their heads to you, watching as you stood up from your chair. "Dude with the yellow hair! I thought you fucking died and went to the underworld like you just fucking MELTED-"

The boy interrupted you with a laugh, "Nope! Here I am!" The boy gave you a small wave. You plopped back into your seat and listened to your Sensei.

'The top three? That's pretty epic..'

Aizawa had told them to introduce themselves, and the guy with long purple hair made a look that shook your classmates.

"Bruh these guys are so fucking hot were so lucky to have them here." You sighed.

You couldn't hear his whispers from all the way in the back of the class, but you did watch the way he shook and turned to face the wall.

"This is the flea, Tamaki Amajiki." The girl with blue hair introduces her friend. "And then, I'm Nejire Hado. We were asked to talk to you guys about work studies. But wait..."

She moved to Shoji, curiously she asked, "Hey, hey, why are you wearing a mask? Are you sick? Trying to look cool?" She asked, getting up in his face.

'Oh no..she's those types of people..' You thought. 'She's kinda acting like a pesky news reporter..'

"This is because in the past-" Shoji tried to explain but was rudely cut off.

"Oh, my! You must be Todoroki, right? Right? How did you get burned right there?" She jumped.

"That's.." Todoroki began to speak but was cut off again.

'Does she not realize she might be asking personal questions?' You eyed her as she began to ask Mina a question.

"Ashido, if your horns break off, will new ones grow in? Can you move them?"

"Well.." Mina touches her horns.

"Mineta, are those balls of yours hair?"

"Asui, you're a tree frog- not a toad, right?"

"Hey, you're (F/N) (L/N), right? You're the girl who got kidnapped by the villains, right? How'd you get that-"

"Okay, that's enough." Aizawa cut her off.

"Girl if you don't-" You tried to stand up but Momo gave you one of her 'mom glares'. You let out a little tsk of annoyance and crossed your arms. You leaned back into your seat.

"There's so much I want to know about all of you! It's so strange!" She jumped around like a child.

Mineta went on a pervy rant that made you want to throw up, while Nejire went over to Ojiro.