create those ultimate moves

chapter 52 | create those ultimate moves

────────────────────

[ if some of y'all remember back at the reader introduction chapter, i've listed some things the reader was able to do. i'm gonna take some of those moves and pretend she didn't know how to do any of that now and put some of them into what she's going to be learning about now]

You and your class listened to Aizawa talk about the provisional licenses. Three other teachers walked in and you listened carefully.

'I gotta create a move? That's too hard to process in my small head.'

You and your class suited up and stepped foot into the TDL.

"The job of a hero is to save people from all sorts of dangers. Crime, accidents, and natural or man-made disasters. Of course, the licensing exam analyzes how you're able to deal with such things. It won't just be fighting. Your ability to gather information and make quick decisions will be judged. In addition to how well you communicate, cooperate, and lead others."

You leaned your weight onto your right leg, getting tired of standing in one place. You zoned out as Aizawa kept talking, not listening. The other teachers began to talk as well and your mind went fuzzy, it wasn't until Cementoss started to create big ass 'barriers', when you finally came back to reality what you heard nearly killed you.

"Now that you're caught up- you'll be working hard to develop powerful moves of your own for the next ten days or so. This is how you will spend the remainder of your summer vacation."

...

'I've gotta spend like- ten days- making new moves that'll WASTE THE REST OF MY SUMMER VACATION?!?!'

"And before you say anything, yes (Y/N), you HAVE to do this. Am I reading your mind? No. The face you're making makes this sound like this will be the worst ten days of your life. Calm down.."

You literally looked like an idiot, quickly whipping off your constipated look as your class looked at you. "UHHhhH, I am so excited for this what do you even mean??"

"Anyways, you guys should think about how you can improve your costumes, especially now that you have a better understanding of your Quirks. I expect each of you to go Plus Ultra. Do you have it in you?"

You hid your face in your hair, trying not to laugh at 'I expect each of you to go Plus Ultra. Do you have it in you?', you notice Denki trying not to laugh. You weren't sure why you both found that funny but it's probably from the fact that you two can't take anything seriously enough.

"Yes sir!" Everyone confidently nodded, including you surprisingly.

"I am so charged up for this." Denki says, causing you to snort and walk all the way to the back of the rest of the class so you were in the front with Bakugou and Denki anymore. Trying not to laugh, you lock eyes with Todoroki who quickly looks away.

'That was weird..'

────────────────────

You watched as you splashed water into the air, not really sure of what to do. You already had little 'moves', it's just everyone has already seen them so you weren't sure what to exactly do.

'What's something I can do cool with water???'

"Young (Y/N)!"

You turned around and saw All Might smile down at you. Awkwardly, you smiled back at him. "Uh, hey."

"It looks like you're having trouble thinking about your special move, yeah?"

You nodded, still a bit awkward being around All Might.

"I mean, I've had some things in the past I've wanted to try out. But recently, I've actually kind of forgotten about them? There's this thing I can do where my whole
body can turn into water and anything can go through me, but I'm only able to use it for about 10 seconds, so maybe?"

All Might nodded, "Wonderful! I suggest you go ahead and try that out. Try and reach for a goal by the end of the training days you can at least get up to 20 seconds at best."

You nodded. "I'll try some other things I've had in mind before too, I guess.."

'I could try out that water slicer thing?'

"All right, if you need any help don't hesitate to come talk to me. I'm always here to help you. Do you best!" All Might flashes you his signature grin.

Even though he doesn't look like the All Might you're usually used to, you could still see the same exact smile that he always had. "Thank you, All Might."

────────────────────

Sorry it's kinda short :) Been busy with online school! Also, do you guys think we should give (Y/N) a new costume? Or maybe just add a few things to it? Cause around this time some of the other characters are getting upgrades from Hatsume. Would love to hear any suggestions!

Anyways, here's some fanart, my favorite way to end a chapter !

otnik23

allycat303

allycat303