katsuki bakugou

࿐ if you picked

if you picked...

Katsuki Bakugou

────────────────────

"(Y/N), I've gotta tell you something." Bakugou's voice was gruff when he spoke, you could pick up a light tremble in his voice.

"Oh, hey Bakugou.." You awkwardly mumble. "What's up?"

He turns around and begins to walk off, "Follow me."

"Hey, wait!-" You try to stop him but he doesn't budge. You sigh, "Always so stubborn.." You mumble.

Quickly on your feet, you jog after him and begin to walk side by side with the boy. The two of you walk out of the dorms and stand a little bit away from the building.

"What's up? I don't think we're aloud to be here now." You spoke, wrapping yourself up in your jacket.

He has his back turned to you, fists shoved in his pockets. You could tell he was frustrated, so you kept quiet.

"There's something I've gotta tell ya, idiot."

You look up from the ground to him, your brows furrowed in slight anger, "Why are you calling me an idiot? You're an idiot."

Bakugou turns around and shuffles closer to you, causing your face to heat up, the same feeling of butterflies in your stomach grows and you mutter, "Uhh, yeah..?"

Bakugou grunts, "You probably already expected this, but I'm gonna tell ya now before someone else does and, it's just something I have to say to your face," He finally pulls his hands out of his pockets as he stares into your eyes.

"I like you, dumbass."

You already saw something like this coming due to the kiss from before, but hearing him finally admit it caused you to feel embarrassed.

"Uh??" You didn't know what to say. It's like all the words that you wanted to spill out couldn't form into proper sentences.

He scratches his head and looks to the side before glancing back at you, "...I get it, I'm not exactly..perfect. But, for you I will be. You should already know that I'm not good at stuff like this so just-!"

You begin to laugh uncontrollably at how red his face has gotten, "I never get to see you like this!"

You begin to laugh even louder, your heart does flips in joy as you laugh. Your laugh was loud, and messy. It was like you and him were the only two people in the world at the moment and you wished it stayed like that forever. Your laughter took over your whole boy and Bakugou wasn't sure what to do. He had never seen you laugh like this before.

It seemed so genuine, to some it might sound annoying but to Bakugou, he instantly fell in love with your laughter.

'She looks happy.' He thought. Bakugou lightly chuckles to himself and lightly smiles. His eyes were filled with so much love while watching you.

Your shoulders shook as light tears spilled out of your eyes, your face was bright red as you tried to calm yourself down. "S-Sorry! I'm not making fun of you!"

You wipe your tears away and look back at him. The smile on his face caused you to take a step back, it was filled with so much genuine love that would never be associated with Bakugou.

"(Y/N), would you be my girlfriend? I've never felt this way for another person, and I'll only feel this way for you. Just hurry with an answer, this is cheesy as hell." He finishes with a grumble. 

"Yes, Bakugou.." You sighed, wrapping your arms around his neck, you moved your face closer to his and he followed. The two of you kissed passionately under the moonlight, lost in your own world like you and him were the only two people in the world.

And in that moment, you were.

────────────────────

bakugou's ending finished! hope you liked it. i know so many of y'all have been waiting for this one lmfaoo

love u all