capture

chapter 42 | capture

────────────────────

Please read the question all the way at the end of the story, thank you. Also! Thanks for 200K reads, i love you guys!!!

"Flesh...piece of meat..." The villain whines out before sending out more of his sharp teeth to attack. "Flesh..."

You sent a tower of water to try and block most of the teeth, struggling a bit to jump when some made it's way through the water. "What do we do?!" You look over at Bakugou and see him screaming at your water wall. "Damn it, I can't get near him!"

"The only thing I can do is blast him with all I've got..." Bakugou groans, "You can't!" You countered.

"If the trees burn take em' out with water!" Bakugou shouts, you shake your head trying to hold your water wall, "The blast will mess with my vision too, I'm trying to focus on the barricade what if I can't stop the fire?!"

You look up to see some sort of smoke coming from the the trees and into the air. "There, I can see ice! They're in the middle of a fight!"

You and Bakugou look over to see the trees collapsing, 'So much for not getting them on fire..'

"Bakugou! (Y/N), One of you please, make some light!" Shoji runs over. Looking behind, you see a broken Izuku and Tokoyami going apeshit.

"Flesh..!" The villain tries to hit them but Dark Shadow stops them. The villain was on the ground, squirming. You and Bakugou stare in shock as Tokoyami cries out in pain.

"Kaachan!" Izuku screams which causes Bakugou's eye to twitch. "Make some light!" One of Shoji's parts says from down below.

Suddenly, the villain began to get up by using his teeth. "I'm the only one who's allowed to look at a cross-section of those kids...Don't steal them from me...!" His teeth hit into Dark Shadow, not causing much damage. "Don't beg, small fry!"

"Look.." Bakugou mumbled. The way Dark Shadow threw the villain like a rag doll caused you to jump back, you set the kid on your shoulders down to the ground carefully.

Bakugou finally used his quirk on Dark Shadow, calming him down he went back into Tokoyami. "I'm a bad match-up for you."

"Sorry...thanks for saving me..." Tokoyami breathed out.

You stood to the side while the boys talked. You looked around like a clueless cat before stomping. "You guys don't have to protect me, protect yourselves."