The Dragon's MC 🐉(Completed...

By MrsAshleyF

Amethyst is the first female MC President of her MC. She is also in love with Tennessee who is the President... More

~Story Introduction~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~Chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 49~
~Chapter 50 ~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
~Chapter 53~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 55~
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
~Chapter 60~
~Chapter 61~
~Chapter 62~
~Chapter 63~
~Chapter 64~
~Chapter 65~
~Chapter 66~
~Chapter 67~
~Chapter 68~
~Chapter 69~
~Chapter 70~
~Chapter 71~
~Chapter 72~
~Chapter 73~
~Chapter 74~
~Chapter 75~
~Chapter 76~
~Chapter 77~
~Chapter 78~
~Chapter 79~
~Chapter 80~
~Chapter 81~
~Chapter 82~
~Chapter 83~
~Chapter 84~
~Chapter 85~
~Chapter 86~
~Chapter 87~
~Chapter 88~
~Chapter 89~
~Chapter 90~
~Chapter 91~
~Chapter 92~
~Chapter 93~
~Chapter 94~
~Chapter 95~
~Chapter 96~
~Chapter 97~
~Chapter 98~
~Chapter 99~
~Chapter 100~
~Chapter 101~
~ Chapter 102~
~Chapter 103~
~Chapter 104~
~Chapter 105~
~Chapter 106~
~Chapter 107~
~Chapter 108~
~Chapter 109~
~Chapter 110~
~Chapter 111~
~Chapter 112~
~Chapter 113~
~Chapter 114~
~Chapter 115~
~Chapter 116~
~Chapter 117~
~Chapter 118~
~Chapter 119~
~Chapter 120~
◇ Announcement ◇

~Chapter 48~

101 8 0
By MrsAshleyF

~Amethyst and Ace' POV~

We walked back to the house after we filled everyone in. Once we get to the house we both sit on the couch. We both needed today, especially after the morning we had. Morgan will be put to an end which will be for the best as she is causing too much drama. We have a plan to torture and beat her and give her a warning not to fuck with us. If she doesn't listen well then that's when we will end her.

Ace- Sis I'm sorry that I made you worry this morning.

Amethyst- Bro it's not your fault. It's all on Morgan she is the one that is making us all worry.

Ace- I know but I still feel like it's my fault cuz I dated her and to make things worse I was engaged to her.

Amethyst- Hey you can't help who you dated in the past. We all have dated some fucked up people in our past but we don't let our past get in the way of our future.

Ace- Okay maybe you're right I need to stop letting my past get in the way of my future.

Amethyst- I'm always right. Now let's watch a movie and relax.

Ace- Okay then I'll pick out the movie.

Amethyst- Well I didn't say that... But okay I guess you can.

Ace- Well either way I was going to be picking out the movie. Haha, but I'll let you pick the next one.

Amethyst- Haha you're lucky you're my brother otherwise I would have probably shot you already for being a wise ass.

Ace- Haha you could never shoot me. I'm too sexy to be shot.

Amethyst- OMG just go pick out the movie, will you? I'll go get us some snacks and something to drink.

Ace- Haha.

Am went to the kitchen to get the snacks and the drinks. While I picked out the movie I picked out the movie After. I put the movie into the Blu-ray player and waited for it to go to the main menu and for Am to come back in. And finally, Am came back with the snacks and our drinks and she sat down right next to me and we started the movie cuddled up next to each other and we watched the movie. If some people would have saw us they would think that we were a couple. But the thing is we have a very close bond our bond is like if we were twins that is how close we are. Yes, I will admit when I first met Am I thought she was sexy as hell fuck I still do. But I do see her as a sister she has become my best friend the one I go to when I'm stressed, sad, or angry.

Amethyst- What's going on in that head of yours?

Ace- Just thinking about our bond and that you are my best friend. And that is how I can come to you about anything even when I'm stressed, sad, or angry.

Amethyst- I feel the same way about you. I get that our bond can look like we are together as a couple, but if no one can understand our bond then they can go fuck themselves.

Ace- Haha and that is why I always come to you. You know exactly what to say to me you can always make me laugh.

Amethyst- Well that's what big sisters do. I will always be here for you.

Ace- Okay let's get back to this movie before we can't remember what's happening in it.

Amethyst- Haha okay.

Ace and I get back to the movie. So far this is a really good movie. We both needed this Ace is much more relaxed now. I'm also a lot more relaxed only Ness, Gray, Blue, and Ace can calm me down. After the movie ended I picked out the next one which was The Dark Towers.

Ace- Wow you like action movies?

Amethyst- Yes I do I like all movies haha.

Ace- Haha so do I smart ass. But you know what I meant by that.

Amethyst- Yes I know what you meant. So I never asked you yet how are things going with Summer?

Ace- Good. We spend pretty much every day just talking and getting to know one another better. She still has to tell me about her past but I told her when she is ready I'll be there to listen to her and I won't judge her.

Amethyst- That's great to hear. Yeah her pass is not the greatest. You know that she was cheating but there is much more than that. Yes, it might take her some time to tell you but I know that you will be there for her when she's ready. Also, she might be scared that you will look at her differently or leave her.

Ace- I would never leave her or look at her differently. Her past only made her stronger and the person she has become. Just like your past was terrible with almost being raped by a club member to being raped by a low-life. You lost your mother and your father you went on a dark road. You have been through so much and that only made you stronger and a better person.

Amethyst- Yes I have been through a lot and yes it did make me a better and stronger person. You're right about Summer she has become a stronger and better woman. Just let her know that you would never leave or look at her any differently. She just needs to know that you will always be there no matter what.

Ace- I will let her know. So how are things going with your men?

Amethyst- We're really good. I still can't believe I'm with both of them. Ness surprised me when he told me that he wanted Gray to be involved in this relationship.

Ace- It shocked us all, to be honest. When Tennessee talked about you he made it sound like if he ever had you he was not going to share you. But then again he just wanted you happy and he could see that no matter how much you said you loved Gray but you weren't in love with him, Tennessee could see it in your eyes that you were in love with Grayson as well.

Amethyst- Yeah I guess everyone could see it.

Ace- Yeah you're probably right about that.

Amethyst- I'm just happy that it all worked out this way. I don't think I could be any happier than I am now.

Ace- I think we all are happy with how things turned out. Cuz if you think about it if you and Tennessee never got together, then the rest of us would have never found our ones.

Amethyst- That's so true I never thought about that before. Holy shit that's so fucking crazy but I'm happy that everyone has found their person.

Ace- Now we just need to find someone for Blue, Carter, and Max.

Amethyst- Blue, and Max will be way easier than Carter. Carter is picky about his women. Blue he's pretty easy Max can be picky but not as bad as Carter.

Ace- Well then we will just have to work harder to find the right one for Carter. Let's start with Blue and Max first once they will be easier to find the right one.

Amethyst- Okay so we are going to play matchmaker?

Ace- Yes we fucking are haha.

Amethyst- Okay then that works for me.

Ace- What if you set them up with someone that works for you? Like you did was Zander and Katie.

Amethyst- Hey that's not a bad idea. That might work but I would not set them up with someone from club Tenn cuz they know all my employees there. I'll have to set them up with someone from hotel Gray.

Ace- I guess it's a good thing you have more than one business that you own. So you're telling me that they have not met anyone from the hotel?

Amethyst- Nope it's always me and the girls that go and check up on things there. Blue and Gray have always done my out-of-town businesses. Max was a club player so he never has been anywhere but the club and MC bar. Carter always has done his own thing but if I needed him he would always be here.

Ace- Damn you do run a tight ship here. Okay so then do you even know if anyone at the hotel is single?

Amethyst- Yes I have a few that are and I do know that a few others like the guys. Don't worry the ones that do like the guys are single as well.

Ace- Okay so we have a few options for each guy. Now do these women know about the MC?

Amethyst- Yes all my employees know that I'm the president of an MC they don't mind.

Ace- Okay then that works out even better. We won't have to explain everything.

Amethyst- Haha so for now let's get back to our movie day. Then tomorrow we can start playing Matchmaker.

Ace- Okay sounds good.

Am and I finished The Dark Towers which was a fucking good movie. Now we are watching Molly's game on Netflix which so far is a really good movie. We noticed it was getting late so after the movie she cooked dinner for us and put two plates aside for Tennessee and Grayson. I'm shocked they aren't home yet but then again they probably got lost in paperwork. Or they are giving Am and me the whole day and night just to hang out. Either way, I'm happy that they gave us some time together. I needed this to just hang out with my sister. And Am also needed this I mean yes she just had a day with her girls last weekend but Morgan is just causing too much drama. We need to just end this bitch once and for all. Yeah, we will always have something or someone trying to cause shit or trying to take down Am and the bosses but we are stronger than they think.

Ace and I are now back on the couch watching another movie. I couldn't believe I got him to watch we are watching 50 Shades of Grey. I told him there are three in the series and he said he will watch all of them with me. And that's what we did we watch all three movies. After that, we just put on a random movie once we were both starting to get tired. We both ended up falling asleep on the couch cuddled up next to each other.

~End of Amethyst and Ace' POV~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 709 3
WARNING R-RATED Disaster-in-Waiting was a dream come true for me. Firstly writing it and then sharing it on here and receiving such a wonderful respo...
131K 3.4K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
152K 6K 60
**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on the thought of love. That is until she fi...
54.8K 4.1K 37
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»꧁Completed꧂««««««««««««« FINALLY E D I T E D IT'S NO LONGER CRINGY LOL "I was raised like a man because I was taught...